Video: Making of the Kanye West Complex Cover + Digital Kanye Dance Routine

The folks at Sway Studio’s, the firm that helped create the digitally enhanced Kanye West Complex cover, put together this short clip about how they did it. Hit the jump for a bonus clip of a digitally rendered Kanye busting some moves to “Putting on the Ritz”.

51 Responses to “Video: Making of the Kanye West Complex Cover + Digital Kanye Dance Routine”

1. D_block_4_life Says:

rigital pails

2. D_block_4_life Says:

subliminal rails

3. chea Says:

Word to my girl saying “Your friends tend to copy yourstyle”

*sprays a mist of gaultier cologne in my office, prances thru it*

4. D_block_4_life Says:

arch criminal tales

5. D_block_4_life Says:

colonial males

6. chea Says:

GRAND UNION > ________________

7. D_block_4_life Says:

unional fails

8. Rockabye Says:

Digital Kanye Dance Routine

Ayo to the infinity squared power.

9. Big Homie Says:

OMG that second video is certified classic

10. Babydoll Says:

Kanye busting some moves to “Putting on the Ritz”

^my dreams have come to life! LMAO

11. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

who the FUCK is marisol?????

12. Big_seth Says:

# chea Says:
    April 7th, 2009 at 2:32 pm

GRAND UNION > ________________

co-sign

*throws girlfriend in trunk*

13. chea Says:

i hate when a bitch stops texting mid-discussion. this ain’t email bitch. if u need to take a shit or do some laundry, tell me. that’s three days of ignoring u right there, yes i got ur texts and calls but i waited to hit u back cuz u need to grasp certain communication concepts before i respond to u. i be having to teach these ho’s smfh

14. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

put your mother in a straitjacket you punk ass white boy! why don’t you come over here and say that, i’ll fuck you in the ass you punk ass white boy! (c)do i even need to keep doin that?

15. Bananas the Ape Says:

two things:

1. Marisol looks like Kim Ossario

2. I hate how Hispanic women (especially in NYC) will fuck 50 other Hispanic men and be a slut for them….but considering sleeping with a black guy the ultimate slut move. (especially Dominicans)

16. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

you can’t touch me, you not man enough. i’ll eat your asshole alive, you bitch.

17. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

come here and say that to my face so i can fuck you in the ass in front of everybody, you bitch. you scared

18. BIG STRONG Says:

BIG STRONG Says:

April 7th, 2009 at 2:29 pm
    BIG STRONG Says:

April 7th, 2009 at 2:25 pm
    Bananas the Ape Says:

April 7th, 2009 at 2:17 pm
    BIG STRONG Says:

April 7th, 2009 at 2:12 pm

Naw I still love hip hop but it’s a lil funny because it seemed the other generations appreciated the older artist more.
    __________________________________

Like I think Cudi, Drake and the other will never reach full potential because Jay-Z, 50 Cent, Nas , Common and Fat Joe…just WONT FUCKING LEAVE.

they’re not relevant no more and DON’T GET THE FUCKING POINT…Premo too

HOw you think Jay and the rest got on? There were legends before them KRS, Rahkim, BDK, Slick Rick but Hov and them cats didnt fall back they just kept making a better product and thats what faded them out. And dont put Fat Joes name up there with them cats he’s not in the same class

19. Rockabye Says:

That second video is roffletastic.

20. DennLive Says:

PAUSE (@pausepolice)

21. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

mind you, this is at a press conference, and there are MILLIONS of people watching this jawn. . .

22. Big Homie Says:

To bad Mr Par was doing that dance at the club a month ago

23. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

^^^^^^
    WOrd up. I love my squad cuz all them niggas get pussy and most get money and dont need too much maintenience. Like lets go and chill and try and get some pussy or go off on the jokes. it hurts when you have a weak link. I told my cuzzo no shots, but your homie with the nba squad pants cant roll with us anywhere.

24. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

greatest press confrence ever

25. Big Homie Says:

*Mr Pap

26. Beezy Says:

GRAND UNION > ________________

^emphatic co-sign

*daps the boss of bosses*

27. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

To bad Mr Par was doing that dance at the club a month ago

imma guess that this is me. . . and i’ve been known to cut a lil rug. . . . (c)major payne. . .

28. TheCo!!inB Says:

my wife told me she noticed all my friends dressed and talked alike…..and while on the surface that shit is mad homo. At the same time it’s kinda fuckin cool too. Anytime we were squaded up women really didn’t have an option, they were fucking one of us just of the aura alone. we were like Rick James only with more gold teeth and less bass guitars

29. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

chea Says:

April 7th, 2009 at 2:34 pm
    i hate when a bitch stops texting mid-discussion.
    ^^^^^^
    wtf is that about really? i cant stand a ho who says “lets go do something” and I say “Like what?” …. and then dont hear from them in less than 5minutes.

30. sean coonery Says:

Dominican Bitches don’t give Brothers play….unless you got cake…

Dominicans keep it dominican…or bring a white boy through to show the parents they made it…real talk….

Dominican bitches are subliminally racist…why you think they hate Haitians..

31. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

If there was ever a time when I would defend Kanye going batshit crazy, it would be straight after watching the opening 5 seconds of that video….

32. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=3SxgDXA4xXA

this was great pre fight trash talk too

the interpretor didn’t do it justice though, its even funnier in spanish

33. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

YO Collin is you Courtney Alexander? no homo

34. Babydoll Says:

it hurts when you have a weak link.

^word to me being Miss Solo Dolo most of the time…

35. Big Homie Says:

^ Yea it was at the Eyebar

36. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=3SxgDXA4xXA

this was great pre fight trash talk too

the interpretor didn’t do it justice though, its even funnier in spanish

LMAO!!

yo, the interpreter at the beginning was tryin his hardest to clean that shit up!!

37. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Chicks that are by themselves in the club are more likely to slide off…I’m just saying lol.

38. chea Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

April 7th, 2009 at 2:40 pm
    chea Says:

April 7th, 2009 at 2:34 pm
    i hate when a bitch stops texting mid-discussion.
    ^^^^^^
    wtf is that about really?

i’m saying tho. like this chick has me hanging for an hour and a half. that’s automatic gonna get her ignored for 3 days. we have rules about these things. and then a bitch wanna send an extra flirty/explicit text to get the convo going again. nope. you’ll still be horny in 3 days chick, wait ur turn.

39. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

^word to me being Miss Solo Dolo most of the time…

thats gangsta but girlfriends is alot of work. You got too many deficiencies to be good friends to other woman. No shots just thoughts

40. chea Says:

thank God i’m married or else these bitches would be a major headache

41. Babydoll Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

April 7th, 2009 at 2:40 pm

^LOL, um I hope that’s also with less spandex and curly weaves too…

42. Beezy Says:

I only text on a N2K basis….”im running late”…etc etc

I hate when a bitch is texting me like…hey, what are you up to…or hey im doing this…bitch STFU and text me when you got something important to say. Either call me or don’t bother contacting me.

43. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

chea Says:

April 7th, 2009 at 2:44 pm
    thank God i’m married or else these bitches would be a major headache

^^^^^
    *pummels self in stomach*

44. Bananas the Ape Says:

sean coonery Says:

April 7th, 2009 at 2:40 pm
    Dominican Bitches don’t give Brothers play….unless you got cake…

Dominican bitches are subliminally racist…why you think they hate Haitians..

_________________________________

Word son, I got a Dominican friend at school we made cool. But this other Dominican chick in my class I like I tried to run game and homegirl was like…Stop frontin and tell him you DR and your peoples with bust your ass if you fuck with him.

….this is when I learned it wont happen, but DR’s are the freakiest.

45. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=3SxgDXA4xXA

this was great pre fight trash talk too

the interpretor didn’t do it justice though, its even funnier in spanish

LMAO!!

translated:

“no, he said he was going to fuck my mother first.”

LMAO!!!! how have i never seen this before?!?!??!

46. Babydoll Says:

LOL @ Amp and Fux…um, okay *shrugs*

47. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

I only text on a N2K basis….”im running late”…etc etc

i’m the opposite. . . w/ texting, i can reply when i wanna reply. . . i hate talking on the phone and you need to fill the awkward silence. . . i’m liable to say some off the wall shit. . .

48. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

======================================
    Yeah, the “What are you doing?” text is corny. If I text a chick, it’s on some “I’m meeting you here so we can go here & do xyz here”. Nothing frivilous. If she got time to text & bs, you need to give her some chores. Like can she pick up your laundry, pay your phone bill, etc. Women like when a man gives them chores.

49. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

I’m saying, the chick in the club by herself shows me she’s indeoendant & capable of being decisive about what she wants. Plus, no girlfriends means no cockblocking. I get to engage her & have her attention be focused on me.

Not saying a chick by herself is easy, but she’s obviously there to meet people & she’ll probably more receptive to good game.

50. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

I use to mess with a DR chick. She told me her parent wouldn’t have a problem with us dating but her grand parents might disown her.

51. heez magnif Says:

They just used a dance from SecondLife.com…..psshh