Video: Young Jeezy Brings out T.I. & Ludacris

Young Jeezy brings out Tip & Luda during a performance at Phillips Arena in Atlanta last night.

via TSS

61 Responses to “Video: Young Jeezy Brings out T.I. & Ludacris”

1. Bananas the Ape Says:

See, the audience aint thick enough right now….

eskay, sleep, plug, landlord, babydoll, beezy, dblock, billz, homie

when they get here, you done b…I’ll let you rock for now faggot

2. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Jeezy brings out Tip

^^^^^
    whoa [||]

3. chea Says:

the best is when ur emailing back and forf with a chick but then you make her wait three days for a reply and then she replies to your shit within 2 minutes

and she doesn’t have a blackberry

bitch was u camped out at your yahoo account hitting refresh for the past three days? (c) crackers waiting for yeezys to drop

really?

lololol

4. BIG STRONG Says:

Yo Bananas who is casketface and what he do to amp

5. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

GRAND UNION

chea (boss of bosses)
    Fux (underboss of bosses who bosses around other bosses)
    Nation (international boss of bosses)
    Beezy (weed carrier)

6. chea Says:

Young Jeezy Bangs T.I. & Ludacris

poz tho

7. chea Says:

Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 3:00 pm
    GRAND UNION

chea (boss of bosses)
    Fux (underboss of bosses who bosses around other bosses)
    Nation (international boss of bosses)
    Beezy (weed carrier)

BROFFLE

8. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I used to do the Spring Break thing and I was damn nigh 24 spending a week in some sleezy Rosarito hotel, promising the baby moms that i was being faithful. lol

9. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Big Strong = Casket Face

Dude really thinks he’s smarter then anyone on here. He’s been pulling this shit for a couple months. He’s gonna try & throw the room off by asking himself what’s going on. lol

This nigga is the lamest cat I’ve ever seen.

10. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

chea (boss of bosses)
    Fux (underboss of bosses who bosses around other bosses)
    Nation (international boss of bosses)
    Beezy (weed carrier)

^^^^^
    lol at a weedcarrier for niggas who dont smoke. *dies*

11. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

Amp, your way off with your accusations of casko being like 13 ppl dude.

12. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

Amp, your way off with your accusations of casko being like 13 ppl dude.

it is hilarious though.

13. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 3:02 pm
    Amp, your way off with your accusations of casko being like 13 ppl dude.
    ^^^^^
    word.

Casket is Bananas the APe ….thats it according to the IP addresses

14. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

# Beezy aka I, Trick Says:
    April 6th, 2009 at 3:00 pm

GRAND UNION

chea (boss of bosses)
    Fux (underboss of bosses who bosses around other bosses)
    Nation (international boss of bosses)
    Beezy (weed carrier)

LMAO.

Big_Seth (stan)

15. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

# Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:
    April 6th, 2009 at 3:04 pm

Amp, your way off with your accusations of casko being like 13 ppl dude.

it is hilarious though.

It really is though. This nigga swingin @ 18 people. LMAO.

This shit is funny

16. Bananas the Ape Says:

Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 3:02 pm
    Amp, your way off with your accusations of casko being like 13 ppl dude.
    _____________________________

Don’t explain shit to this bitch, you can’t tell he was the opinionated sweet nigga that used to run with the girls…the one that got smacked defending the girls and they say shit but “why yall do him like that?”

17. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

lol at a weedcarrier for niggas who dont smoke. *dies*

^I just carry it formelf!!

*detained whilest bording flight for Grand Reunion event in Chicago*

18. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Amp, your way off with your accusations of casko being like 13 ppl dude.
    =========================================
    I’m not way off.

I may have confused some regs with him, but he definitely posts here under several different names. As lame as this nigga is, why would you think he wouldn’t do something like that?

19. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

formelf = for myself

damn, im stoopid

20. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*takes self to FLIGHT SCHOOL*

21. BIG STRONG Says:

Yo amp like i said i’m not casketface i’m also not one of your lil nerd blogger dudes i’m a old head that loves hip hop from day one. Like I said before i’m a Grand Father and i’m a little too old to play online games

22. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Real talk, i always wanted to go to a big concert out in Atlanta. Jeezy, Luda, Tip, Lil John and anyone he wants to bring out, all that knock your teeth out music tends to lead to a good concert

23. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

MY CHAIN STOOPID

Yo CH = 09 Yung Berg….soon enough

24. chea Says:

yo my little sister got married this past weekend, shit was bananas

i was doing the arab money dance for real

25. skimasksoldier Says:

how can this be last night ? i thought t.i was in jail or am i just dumb as fuck

26. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

chea Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 3:08 pm
    yo my little sister got married this past weekend, shit was bananas

i was doing the arab money dance for real

^^^^^
    wow what congrats. How old is your sister?

27. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Bananas the Ape Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 2:43 am
    Amp you a bum kid….and my online presence is marvelous.

Son my exposures have been on Wiki, I son’ned Admins at Niketalk…..I baked “Hootie” on his own site which at one point was wayyyy larger than Nah Right

Sean Coonery is a 19 year old kid named “Josh” from Brooklyn a.k.a “Mayor of NYC”…also on “Hootie’s” site Hoodtalk.
    =====================================
    How does he know so much about “Sean Coonery” & Coonery knows so much about him?

They’re the same dude.

Dude gets on here & when he talks about himself & nobody responds, he responds to himself to spark a convo.

Dude is pathetic.

28. chea Says:

i’m gonna propose to lady gaga, she should be the one to have my third and fourth kids

dumb as fuck.

nah, Tip don’t report to jail for a couple more weeks i think.

30. Boosie Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:
    April 6th, 2009 at 3:06 pm

Amp, your way off with your accusations of casko being like 13 ppl dude.
    =========================================
    I’m not way off.

_______________________________________________________________

Just about every dude who has posted here multiple times Post under different names, or changed their name. You gotta consult with nation or eskay to check the IP’s, thats how most niggas know who is who.

31. It'smesnitches Says:

What it look like

32. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

BIG STRONG Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 3:08 pm
    ========================================
    This is the throw off.

Dude is really sick in the head, b. I mean, I’ve never encountered a cat this corny online. Shits comical.

33. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

This Amp and Casket thing is funny.

34. chea Says:

Like I said before i’m a Grand Father

lol cats is soaking their dentures while posting on NR *props to eskay*

35. nation Says:

applaud chea making em wait…

36. skimasksoldier Says:

eskay Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 3:10 pm
    dumb as fuck.

nah, Tip don’t report to jail for a couple more weeks i think.

got it.

37. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

^^^^^
    lol

38. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    April 6th, 2009 at 3:08 pm

MY CHAIN STOOPID

Yo CH = 09 Yung Berg….soon enough

but CH don’t rock a chain…

They gonna jack his sonic shirt?

lol. I don’t think that would have the same impact.

39. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

This Amp and Casket thing is funny.

^Its really not though…I wish it were funny. I mean the notion of them beefing is funny, but the ether is watered down.

Casket – dig up a picture of Amp on Howard Stern and you win.

Amp – I think you gonna need a youtube vid of you bunching Casket in the face for you to win. Casket has already self ethered enough by showing pics of him with J-Hood and whatnot. You gotta draw blood to win.

40. Boosie Says:

They’re the same dude.

Dude is pathetic.
    ___________________________________________________________

I thought we already told you that coon and casketface is two different people. There’s links to prove it.

41. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

======================================
    But they don’t sit here & have conversations with themselves.
    This nigga is a Fruit Loop.

42. Bananas the Ape Says:

Amp was the nigga that got his icecream smacked to the pavement on GP, because he was beat-boxing Susanne Vega “Tom’s Dinner” while waiting on next to double dutch…lol

he was the one be crying in one spot with his arms folded watching the ants break bread with his ice-cream.

43. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

They gonna jack his sonic shirt?

nah that he is going to get smacked up

44. BIG STRONG Says:

Oh I see amp you still feel a way about when I first came on this site and the kids said I ethered you or that you got Big Stronged. That wasn’t personal Amp because I don’t know you personally I was just blogging like everyone else.

45. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Sean Coonery Says:

January 13th, 2009 at 6:42 pm
    Tell Mickey Factz I got shooters in the X…

I could get him touched….for some fried rice and chicken wings…ya dig…
    Sean Coonery Says:

January 13th, 2009 at 6:43 pm
    Tell Amanda Diva…..I’m in love…

*simps his way through nahright comments*
    =============================
    Tell me this doesn’t sound like Faggot Face.

46. Plug Says:

the sad thing is AMP and Bananas the ape are the same people… quiet as kept

47. It'smesnitches Says:

Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 3:11 pm
    This Amp and Casket thing is funny.

I agree

*waits to see amp call me casket*

48. BIG STRONG Says:

chea Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 3:11 pm
    Like I said before i’m a Grand Father

lol cats is soaking their dentures while posting on NR *props to eskay*

Still got all my furniture in my mouth lol

49. Boosie Says:

Bananas the Ape Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 2:43 am
    Amp you a bum kid….and my online presence is marvelous.

____________________________________________________________

Actually Hootie is a 30 yr old dude who’s website never popped, with que like movements, that rocked a jheri curl press and kit fro, who’s from upland California.

50. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Casket – dig up a picture of Amp on Howard Stern and you win.

^Co-Sign

51. Plug Says:

this picture is hilarious on so many levels. I dont wanna no her nose like that…

twitter.com/account/profile_image/amandadiva

52. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

BIG STRONG Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 3:15 pm
    ==========================
    Not at all. It’s because I know who you are faggot.

It’s easy to dismiss what I’m saying, but this nigga is an internet fiend. He lives for this shit. He has multiple names & although he may get over on some of y’all, I’m hip to this fag.

53. Boosie Says:

# BIG STRONG Says:
    April 6th, 2009 at 3:15 pm

____________________________________________________________

LMAO, yeah thats why dude might still be aggy toward you. I forgot about that. You shook up dude’s whole existence.

54. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Plug Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 3:16 pm
    the sad thing is AMP and Bananas the ape are the same people… quiet as kept

^If this is true, that nigga has WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much time on his hands

55. Boosie Says:

so amp and casket are the same people??? wow, these dudes is funny.

56. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Notice how Coonery is supposed to be from Brooklyn too lol.

This cats a clown.

“my online presence is marvelous”
    ========================
    His “online pressence’?

Word.

Only lames with no pressence in real life are concerned with an “online pressence”.

You’re gay.

57. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Boosie, you’re just trying to pile on with the BS. Niggas aren’t even hearing me. This cat is a fuck boy, but you’re busy trying to make jokes.

SMH

Sean Coonery Says:

January 13th, 2009 at 6:44 pm
    Tell Amanda Diva…I’m Nahright’s Romeo

58. Boosie Says:

# Plug Says:
    April 6th, 2009 at 3:18 pm

twitter.com/account/profile_image/amandadiva
    ___________________________________________________________

Bitch gotta mustache

59. BIG STRONG Says:

Amp you need to stop smokin if you can’t handle it. Your starting to come off as the 1st Nahright conspiracy nut. Amp gonna be at the pych talking about I see casketface all over the place SMH.

60. Boosie Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:
    April 6th, 2009 at 3:22 pm

SMH

Sean Coonery Says:

January 13th, 2009 at 6:44 pm
    Tell Amanda Diva…I’m Nahright’s Romeo
    ____________________________________________________________

How many times do I have to tell you that they are two different people?

61. lea Says:

# Geronimo P aka Chase Says:
    April 6th, 2009 at 3:08 pm

^^^^^^^^^
    MTV $2 Bill concerts use to be GREAT!