Video: YN Interview w/ DJ Semtex

Elliott sits down with DJ Semtex during his recent trip to NY.

53 Responses to “Video: YN Interview w/ DJ Semtex”

1. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

Deeper Than Rap

2. CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

PartyMeatz!
    (lays between sleeps girls Knockers)

3. Hoskins Says:

1xtra had a 30 years of hip hop thing. it was good

4. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

resurrection/ like water for chocolate= RTD/LAD

thats the best way i could put it.

5. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

every amanda i knew were SUPER whores, every single 1.

every amy i know is a jezebel.

6. Bananas the Ape Says:

Ain’t no back and forth between Amp…I been ignoring this little roach today

He’s the roach you gotta stomp and leave in the middle of the floor to set an example for the others.

7. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

Video: Black Gimli Interview w/DJ Semtex

*fixed

8. Hoskins Says:

Just listened to that amanda diva, sounds like shes going for that billie holiday sound but SHE CANT SING!. she should stick to rap

9. PW Says:

lol, you know amanda’s lurking on here right now. . . . then she’s gonna vlog about how commentators are sexist.

No she’s not…she knows dudes is just pulling her tit hoping for a reaction.

10. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

I had a class with this one bitch and she said people from the carribean aren’t really black. I wanted to kill that bitch.

11. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

PartyMeatz!
    (lays between sleeps girls Knockers)

*preps for e-bukkakke*

12. BIG STRONG Says:

Lil Goonette Shorty >> Amanda Diva

13. CiCi The Intern Says:

# PW Says:
    April 6th, 2009 at 1:11 pm

No she’s not…she knows dudes is just pulling her tit hoping for a reaction.

lol @ you defending her yet, in the same sentence, talk about pulling her tit.

14. PW Says:

lol @ you defending her yet, in the same sentence, talk about pulling her tit.

It’s an art form..get with it.

*hugs*

15. Bananas the Ape Says:

I want Amanda to show up at my door arguing and 5mins later we knocking over spice racks and plates while I’m beating it up on the counter. with her spandex dangling for the leg with the shoe on

16. Ghost Writer Says:

sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 1:12 pm

Aight sleep you got my respect, I will no longer make fun of your girl homie *fist bounce sleep* (none)

17. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 1:09 pm
    People from the Caribbean comming to america and living the dream»»»»»black americans waiting for reparation

*ducks*

***That’s just stupid…basically, you’re saying that immigrants in general>>>natural born (no killers) Americans…”I reject your deposit”…Black Americans built this country, endured slavery, and fought and died for the civil rights that all “colored” people, including those of Caribbean origin like yourself, enjoy today..no need to deNIGrate us, fam…

18. Jersey*made*me Says:

sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 1:12 pm

Wifey ran track with this Jamaican cat that said the same shit!

Un-fuckin-believable

19. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

every amy i know is a jezebel.

***every jezebel I know is an Amy…

20. No_neva-eva Says:

resurrection/ like water for chocolate= RTD/LAD

^^^^word.

After that they’re mostly a toss up.

21. Ghost Writer Says:

*does the shoulder lean to this post*

22. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

# anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:
    naw growth is always good but niggas gotta learn they lesson at a certain point, they gotta mature.

Com just all over the place.

which is cool & I support his artistic decision, but as I listened to that album I didn’t like it as much as the old ones. There were a few dope tracks on UMC, but even the “conscience” record on there was sub-par. The Changes song or whatever.

23. CiCi The Intern Says:

# PW Says:
    April 6th, 2009 at 1:13 pm

lol @ you defending her yet, in the same sentence, talk about pulling her tit.

It’s an art form..get with it.

*hugs*

*hugs*

24. AmpGeez a.k.a. I Love Sleep's Girl Says:

Bananas the Ape Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 1:14 pm
    ————————————————————————–
    Cornball making elaborate fantasies cause he gets no pussy.

25. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

does YN have braces???

adolescence fail.

26. Bananas the Ape Says:

Amp a bitch, type of nigga you slap infront of his girl and he on some
    “man…hit me one more time, it’s gonna be a problem”

27. chea Says:

yo real talk, GOOD music isn’t playing fair

like for real, first “Flight School” and now “I Poke Her Face”?

i mean, is anybody dropping singles this dope? any genre?

nope

i have to hand it to ye, he put some serious vets (common) and rookies (cudi) in his stable and when they get together and cut songs, the shit is outstanding

oh yeah but GLC still sucks – well no label is perfect lol

28. chea Says:

i’m in love with lady gaga

cici please don’t get mad

29. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Bananas the Ape Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 1:14 pm
    ————————————————————————–
    Cornball making elaborate fantasies cause he gets no pussy.

Loser.

30. CiCi The Intern Says:

Baseball is here!

31. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    April 6th, 2009 at 1:14 pm

sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 1:09 pm

*ducks*

I agree Icon, but I also would like to add that slavery is said to have been 10x worse in the carribean than america. There ancestors got it bad back in the day.

but in the end we all fam IMO.

32. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

resurrection/ like water for chocolate= RTD/LAD

^^^^word.

After that they’re mostly a toss up.

I remember one of my housemates at university copping Like Water For Chocolate before I even knew it was out and playing it loud as hell. I didn’t know where to put my face when this house music loving broad played me ‘6th Sense’.

Dilla’s verse on Thelonious >>>>>>>>>

33. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

does YN have braces???

adolescence fail

*beats up asian dude*

*comes back to the same spot the very next day*

34. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

now “I Poke Her Face”?

^^^^^^^
    WOW I love this song . but I dont even have to say it.

Consequence has more talent then 90% of the cats putting out shit, I swear to god

and yes GOOD music >__________

35. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Casket Face Says:

January 13th, 2009 at 3:50 am
    Oh ok…man I know like 1000 plus people in NYC alone…(no bullshit) I never sleep..either at the club or online…so like I said man I probably do know her I just need a face…

I got 13 windows open and typing on ten forums right now…and reading emails.
    =====================================
    Fucking dork. Get a life.

36. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

though WALKING ON THE MOON has been my shit. ADM its so catchy like yawns

37. chea Says:

Consequence has more talent veneers then 90% of the cats

sometimes u have to correct ur brother, that’s what family is all about

38. PW Says:

but in the end we all fam IMO.

Yup

39. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

# chea Says:
    April 6th, 2009 at 1:18 pm

yo real talk, GOOD music isn’t playing fair

like for real, first “Flight School” and now “I Poke Her Face”?

i mean, is anybody dropping singles this dope? any genre?

nope

oh yeah but GLC still sucks – well no label is perfect lol

co-sign.

Even the ROC had Geda K. lol

40. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

kanye’s “ego” verse, so far, is the best of 2009. . . .

41. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Took down some Norweigen snatch like 2 weeks ago…she wanted an “hood” American …she said everything in question form….even when I was smashing…I tried not to laugh LMFAO…I would marry her (it was that good) but for that reason I couldn’t take finding out someone else was hittig that lol.
    ===================================
    He’s a…LAME!!

42. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

co-sign.

Even the ROC had Geda K. lol

SMH.

don’t put that curse on the roc.

he was get low.

43. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

yo real talk, GOOD music isn’t playing fair

don’t forget about John Legend…who Ye picked up out of church, dusted off and made into one of the biggest r.b. stars in the world.

Kanye is the best hip hop artist alive right now but a lotta ppl are in denial about it

44. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

no homo but i tried to Like GLC … his best song was a PAC remake. LOL

45. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

no homo but i tried to Like GLC … his best song was a PAC remake. LOL

46. Bananas the Ape Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 1:20 pm
    Casket Face Says:

January 13th, 2009 at 3:50 am

I got 13 windows open and typing on ten forums right now…and reading emails.
    =====================================
    Fucking dork. Get a life.
    ______________________

^^^^Nigga said get a life but he’s reading through 10K post to find out what I said in January….

everytime you post I smell my dick

47. Ghost Writer Says:

Face is a sucker for love

48. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***True, indeed…my family tree is all over the place- black, white (grandfather), cherokee/ dominican (grandmother), trinidadian, etc, so it’s no hate, whatsoever…I just hate when people play the race/creed/color superiority game

**Daps***

49. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

kanye is also responsible for bringin lupe to the masses (touch the sky)

50. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

Did anyone fuck with Finding Forever the way i did? That’s a gerat album.

Daps

51. CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

*daps PapaG*

52. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

kanye’s flight school verse > ego verse

53. nirun Says:

i didnt think that UMC was that bad, i never bumped common too hard tho