Video: Air Yeezy: Beyond the Hype

Davy Greenberg takes a look at all of the hype and hoopla that culminated in this past weekend’s release of the Air Yeezy.

via FSD

Previously: Jeezy Gives Fan a Pair of Yeezy’s

37 Responses to “Video: Air Yeezy: Beyond the Hype”

1. chea Says:

LASERS

2. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I fuck with Lady GaGa …..she got a nice little groove to her music

3. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

I’d fuck Lady GaGa

*fixed lol.

4. Big Homie Says:

twitpic.com/2×5vh

^ giggidy giggidy ooohhh riiight

how much are these kicks going for?

6. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 1:57 pm
    I’d fuck Lady GaGa

*fixed lol.

i cannot co-sign this, Mo’nique > Lady GaGa

7. TheCo!!inB Says:

this is THE hype beast shoe. Niggas who don’t do sneakers religiouslybought these shoes and feel like they can fuck with a nigga who has 60 boxes in the closet.

8. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Casket Face Says:

January 13th, 2009 at 10:20 am
    It’s a scientific fact that HOT PINK on men raises Estrogen (the wetness) and Endorphine levels 60% above normal in females because it represents passion and bravery in men.

“…so by my calculations, it’ll take a pink jumpsuit, pink Timbs & a matching thong to get a womans estrogen levels to the point where they’d actually consider pity fucking me. I’m a fag.”

9. CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 1:56 pm
    I fuck with Lady GaGa …..she got a nice little groove to her music

drunkenstepfather.com/index.php/2009/01/12/lady-gaga-wears-her-leather-pants-for-her-big-black-ass-of-the-day/

10. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

my sentiments

11. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

*pops head back in *

Jim Jones documentary is a mistake…

this part V just makes dude look like a cat that either missed or squandered mad oppurtunities..

he’s doin all this retrospective shit without having actually been successful yet so he just looks like a loser

timing FAIL

*losers it up*

*stands in line for Air Yeezy’s*

13. wavy is a cliche Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:
    April 6th, 2009 at 2:00 pm

Casket Face Says:

January 13th, 2009 at 10:20 am

fucking dead yo

14. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

I’d fuck Lady GaGa

*fixed lol.

i cannot co-sign this, Mo’nique > Lady GaGa
    ===============================
    You are wilding. The only thing that seperates Mo’nique’s head from her body is that ring of fat she calls a neck. She has no definition, no muscle tone, nothing.

Mo’nique = Jabba The Hut

15. TheCo!!inB Says:

after the official retail release you’ll be lucky to find these for less that 5 bills.

16. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Mo’nique = Jabba The Hut

^^^^^^^
    yup lmao

17. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 1:56 pm
    I fuck with Lady GaGa …..she got a nice little groove to her music

May I?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

18. Jersey*made*me Says:

@cOLD

You ever fuck with Jimmy Buff’s?

nigga said he didnt get no sleep because of it, and begins to tear up

*roffles*

20. Micheal Tyson aka Ill fuck you till you love me faggot Says:

Mo’nique >>>> Ciara

21. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 1:56 pm
    I fuck with Lady GaGa …..she got a nice little groove to her music

If you don’t mind…

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You ever fuck with Jimmy Buff’s?

^ back in the day, not in a minute, they make the bangingest hotdogs right?

23. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

==========================================
    Real shit. Another example of how cats think they can purchase “swag”.

24. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

Mo’nique = Jabba The Hut

roffle. lady gaga int all that though, thats what i was tryna get at (none)

I respect any nigga who has a passion for collecting items… I do. But standing in line overnight (for anything) is L status.

26. Jersey*made*me Says:

@cOLD

Yeah,them shits was off the chain.Since I been on this world tour a nigga been missing food from the crib.East coast food>>>>

27. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    April 6th, 2009 at 2:02 pm

Visit Kanye’s Blog & see what these kids are saying. Like Ye’s shoe changed thier lives. LMAO. I wanted a pair, but I can’t believe this shit.

kanyeuniversecity.com/blog/?em3106=227540_-1__0_~0_-1_4_2009_0_0&em3298=&em3282=&em3281=&em3161=&entry=227540

28. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

Mo’nique = Jabba The Hut

roffle. lady gaga int all that though, thats what i was tryna get at (none)

That was some pretty drastic shit to say…

29. CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

cOLD Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 2:07 pm

yea, i collect Mags & Pens.

30. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I dont even stand more than 10minutes in line to get in a fucking CLUB. Fuck that I will take my money elsewhere. I dont give a fuck HOW CRACKING it is

31. BIG STRONG Says:

Lil Goonette >> Mo’nique >> lady Gaga >>

…So people who collect sneaks, invite friends over, and say “yo you wanna check out my sneaks” Do yall keep them in a room thats just at the right temperature/moisture level as not to damage the leather.

*rof rof roffles*

33. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

over a shoe.. a SHOE…that these cats will then go home and ruin- not even save it.?

sheeeiiiiiiit.

its a race to the bottom

34. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

roffle. lady gaga int all that though, thats what i was tryna get at (none)
    ===============================================
    She’s not a dime, but I’d beat on principle.

smartenupnas.com/2009/01/12/lady-gaga-got-a-fat-ass/

35. Bananas the Ape Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=1N-NWheOAKw

36. BIG STRONG Says:

I need those Air Yeezys Size 13 or 13 1/2

37. shanetron Says:

There’s more to these shoes than hype?