Uncle Murda – Make A Movie

Uncle Murda – Make A Movie

67 Responses to “Uncle Murda – Make A Movie”

1. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

East New Yawk!!

2. EnglandRepresent Says:

New World Order?

^^ I dunno about all of that mate. I’m not a big conspiracy theorist but I think if you’re a pragmatic man you can take a step back and see how global politics and the dynamics of it are changing. The US is in the back pocket of the Chinese and financially fucked from the Global Down Turn, the military resources of the US are spread thinly across the Middle East and various other countries. The UK is fucked from the recession also and is not the strong ally to America it once was. Meanwhile in Asia China is gathering more momentum as a global force, it is rich, not impervious to the global economic cluster fuck but in a strong position otherwise. North Korea just recently tested other nation’s willingness to fuck with them after they launched an unallowed rocket. Everyone is testing the US and it’s allies to see what minerals they’ve got. All I’m saying is that something is happening, something is being set up for an implosion. Whether the ‘New World Order’ emerges from that I don’t know but what I am saying is that there are certain institutions and families who have enough wealth and power to survive that implosion. Just my opinion.

3. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

*Commits nah right sin*

Im going to watch that southland jawn. It looks like a good show.

4. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Im going to watch that southland jawn. I’d fuck the shit outta Regina King.

*fixed

5. yaboy Says:

its the kid!

6. herbal kint Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:
    April 6th, 2009 at 9:18 pm
    pharohe monch is wacker version of keith murray with a high pitched voice…borderline canibus status

Canibus beat LL and he would take Eminem the distance in a battle.As a matter of fact Buckingham Palace is lyrically as good as anything Eminem ever spit.

…. yet when cannibus i mean cann-i-bitch, got into his dissing fuckery with Em he got destroyed, cannibus made a entire CD dedicated to dissing Em and still got dismantled, even Plug cannibus’s #1 fan would say that, how are you gonna speak on hypotheticals but ignore when it actually happened ….

7. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

Nas”can’t stop us know” top 20 songs of His career

8. Micheal Tyson aka Ill fuck you till you love me faggot Says:

this nigga is cornball

9. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

Anything Uncle Murder = Nahright filler material

10. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

================================
    Nah, that’s way too harsh.

Monch is ill, but he was never able to connect with a large audience. That’s his biggest flaw. His style is a little too intricate for the average listener.

The great MC’s transcend the genre.

11. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

I’m starting to think nas picks mediocre beats so it don’t tale away from the impeccable lyrics or maybe that’s stan in me talking.

12. Victory Says:

18.Book Of Rhymes
    19.We Will Survive
    20.Thief’s Theme

14. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

the latter is true

^^ He ain’t lyin.

Nas picks shitty beats cause he’s a shitty beat picker.

15. Micheal Tyson aka Ill fuck you till you love me faggot Says:

Joe Garadi is the worst manger in baseball

16. Victory Says:

16.Queens Get The Money
    17.Let There Be Light
    18.Book Of Rhymes
    19.We Will Survive
    20.Thief’s Theme

BULLSHIT!

Where’s Purple? Street Dreams Remix?

The Lost Tapes > Any Nas LP

17. TheCo!!inB Says:

I never understood how a nigga can rap, but pick horrible beats to rap on. And Nas came up around Rae and Ghost who were rapping over hot molton magma….Nas stay with an L

18. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Illmatic > The Lost Tapes > Any Nas LP

* & even then I don’t know if that’s true.

19. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 10:37 pm
    Nas”can’t stop us know” top 20 songs of His career

offa memory…

It Ain’t Hard To Tell
    The World Is Yours
    N.Y. State Of Mind
    One Love
    Life’s A Bitch
    The Message
    If I Ruled The World (Imagine That)
    Street Dreams
    Stillmatik (The Intro)

20. Micheal Tyson aka Ill fuck you till you love me faggot Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 10:49 pm
    the latter is true

^^ He ain’t lyin.

Nas picks shitty beats cause he’s a shitty beat picker.
    ===================================
    he has pick some of the greastest beats of all time fuck are you talking about…he not spitting the Illmatic gangster war stories anymore thats what Nas fans what which at this point you arent going to get

21. TWC Says:

The internets have lost on this eminem video.

22. Micheal Tyson aka Ill fuck you till you love me faggot Says:

BULLSHIT!

Where’s Purple? Street Dreams Remix?

The Lost Tapes > Any Nas LP
    =====================
    the raps on Lost Tapes >>>>> Nas LP,but the beats on The Lost Tapes are Doo-Doo (i know those tapes were pretty much his Demo but still)

23. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

U have nothing of the lost tapes in your top 20 nah son. And nigger,america,can’t stop us now»»»queens get money

24. nirun Says:

Ha! Leafs do stay losin…same with the raps though :/

25. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

Hero is one of the best of his career.nas should work with one producer on a album. Just have kanye do a whole album. But u gotta remember nas is the best lyricist but don’t have the best flow so maybe he pick beats to suit his flow. Actually that’s the stan in me talking cause I heard him rip hot beat on other people album (kanye late registration and diddy last album the sont with ceelo

26. Victory Says:

Lost Tapes Beats were Nas best beat album.

Untitled was piff at the time. i thought it was Nas’ best album but the depreciation is off the scale.

27. Micheal Tyson aka Ill fuck you till you love me faggot Says:

watching gangland episode on WSFF about female blood and crips and i am leterrally shook from behind my computer

28. Victory Says:

GET OF WSFF BEFORE ESK BANS YOU FROM HERE!

lol

29. Victory Says:

I’m contemplating whether or not to get out of the house at 4.18 in the morn, walk to the 24hr shop which is 20 mins away just to buy that Strawberry and Kiwi Snapple.

30. EnglandRepresent Says:

thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/article2363386.ece

^^This goes out to Fux and Chea. Lovers of little men. (yh)

31. Micheal Tyson aka Ill fuck you till you love me faggot Says:

==============================================
    werd….Unititled had zero replay value its a “mood album”

32. herbal kint Says:

Victory Says:
    April 6th, 2009 at 11:14 pm
    GET OF WSFF BEFORE ESK BANS YOU FROM HERE!

lol

…. you should really go on there, there is a video of Mos challenging Jay-z, lil wayne and more to a pay per view battle talking bout no one can fuck with him

33. Victory Says:

# herbal kint Says:
    April 6th, 2009 at 11:24 pm

Victory Says:
    April 6th, 2009 at 11:14 pm
    GET OF WSFF BEFORE ESK BANS YOU FROM HERE!

lol

who are you telling?

i saw that 3 months ago on youtube.

wsflipflop steal off their vids.

34. Victory Says:

*all

35. Victory Says:

maybe its because i played the whole album from front to back non-stop for 2 months?

nahhhh.

right?

36. herbal kint Says:

Victory Says:
    April 6th, 2009 at 11:26 pm
    # herbal kint Says:
    April 6th, 2009 at 11:24 pm

Victory Says:
    April 6th, 2009 at 11:14 pm
    GET OF WSFF BEFORE ESK BANS YOU FROM HERE!

lol

who are you telling?

i saw that 3 months ago on youtube.

wsflipflop steal off their vids.

…. I don’t get this whole they steal shit with blogs, thats what a blog is, unless you got your own cameraman how the fuck else you getting footage, someone puts it out there and you take it, eskay know I’m a loyal nah righter but wshh stays putting up some shit that he doesn’t, I don’t got time to check youtube on every artist I fuck with on the off chance something new came up so I check nah right then wshh if I didn’t I’d lose ….

37. Victory Says:

# herbal kint Says:
    April 6th, 2009 at 11:30 pm

Victory Says:
    April 6th, 2009 at 11:26 pm
    # herbal kint Says:
    April 6th, 2009 at 11:24 pm

Victory Says:
    April 6th, 2009 at 11:14 pm
    GET OF WSFF BEFORE ESK BANS YOU FROM HERE!

lol

who are you telling?

i saw that 3 months ago on youtube.

wsflipflop steal off their vids.

ripping the vid and putting it on your own player with no mention of where you got it from? that is stealing.

38. herbal kint Says:

39. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

*enters*

word they did that to onsmash’s vid i think, there was a post showing the comparison and how it degraded on their player.

*leaves*

40. Victory Says:

# herbal kint Says:
    April 6th, 2009 at 11:40 pm

that vid was created by someone with under 100 views. they stole it from someone who had unique content of mos def. i havent seen it on worldstar but im guessing, due to their fakery, that their has something like 326,831,072 views.

that is a straight jack.

anyway. im out. that strawberry and kiwi snapple is calling me.

… and we all know “When you’re stomach is talking to you: Holla back!” (c) Eskay selling out.

41. Victory Says:

before i leave, these are the type of people that visit worldstar:

“mos def is trash tell him to get his money up”

wow.

42. nation Says:

wots good night shift

>>@ victory – no one looks at where you got the video from they just see who has it, and so what your supposed to say got from youtube every time ? I understand with songs and exclusives but videos of course they got it from somewhere else, I mean I understand you should say where you got it from but I’m not gonna miss out on shit just because they ” steal ” it

nobody expects civilians to care where anybody got anything from, which is why I try not to even say shit to ya’ll. if niggas wanna support buffoonery, they can knock themselves out.

tio homicidio

45. R.J.Orion Says:

asesino !

46. Kim Jong Tril - Our Dear Leader Nanyanen Says:

if niggas wanna support buffoonery, they can knock themselves out.

^^word.

*listens to CH and Rhymefest’s newest mixtapes simulatenously*

47. EnglandRepresent Says:

What up nate, Esko?

Night shift has fallen off. I’m just sayin.

48. Kim Jong Tril - Our Dear Leader Nanyanen Says:

se acabo!! (c) Meth and Beatnuts?

49. R.J.Orion Says:

*bi-lingual crickets*

50. D_Block_4_life Says:

Hot here, ask Mase, he ran to Atlanta…

51. R.J.Orion Says:

bi-lingual crickets = cockroaches

>>Night shift has fallen off. I’m just sayin.

you night shift capo, get your team in line (c) Stringer

53. R.J.Orion Says:

Bol > Biggie

54. nation Says:

>> Hot here, ask Mase, he ran to Atlanta…

yesss

55. Kell-El Says:

walk to the 24hr shop which is 20 mins away

^ 20 minute walk? Go head youngin’ my old azz would be smashin’ on some tap water

56. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

No Reservations reruns @ Midnight >>>

57. Kell-El Says:

*lazy azz

58. EnglandRepresent Says:

you night shift capo, get your team in line (c) Stringer

^^I want to draft in some new yutes, or more appropriately draft in the old heads for the new yutes. (n)

59. Kim Jong Tril - Our Dear Leader Nanyanen Says:

For the record, anyone who thinks it is homo to drink ice coffee, has taken their homophobia to a level of retardation.

White wine… perhaps. Starbucks Orange Mocha Frappacino (c) Zoolander… definitely homo. Plain old ice coffee… no.

60. EnglandRepresent Says:

Nah Kell you got it right first time you old git. No change needed.

61. Kell-El Says:

Nah Kell you got it right first time you old git. No change needed.

^ lol my laziness overshadows my oldness a hundred trillion

62. EnglandRepresent Says:

White wine is definitely gay, red wine no, white wine – homolicious (y)

63. Kim Jong Tril - Our Dear Leader Nanyanen Says:

new post, snitches

64. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

======================================
    It may not be gay, but that shits hella nasty.

65. RollingStoned (c) Says:

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

co-sign

66. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Uncle Murda Interview w/ Jessie Maguire Says:

[…] Yesterday: Uncle Murda – Make A Movie […]

67. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Uncle Murda, Bun B, Busta Rhymes & D.V. Alias Khryst - Gotta Have It Says:

[…] Previously: Video: Uncle Murda Interview w/ Jessie Maguire | Uncle Murda – Make A Movie […]