Amanda Diva ft. Styles P – Devils (Remix)

adiva-spandex-rhymes-soul

SP helps out A.Diva on this remix of a track off her Spandex, Rhymes and Soul EP, which I never got around to posting,  so I’m including below.

Amanda Diva ft. Styles P – Devils (Remix)

Props to Meka

Bonus: Amanda Diva – Spandex, Rhymes & Soul (EP)

67 Responses to “Amanda Diva ft. Styles P – Devils (Remix)”

1. Bananas the Ape Says:

2. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Looks around nervously***

3. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 12:48 pm
    Com pioneered word play and double entendre on Resurrection.

Lyrically its one of the deepest albums ever

***Still not his first album, though, LOL…I like Resurrection, but honestly, I’ve never been too big a fan of No I.D.’s production….he’s a decent producer, but Com seemed to flourish more as an artist under Dilla and Ye (none)

4. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Yessir! I love me some A. Diva!

5. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

SP helps out A.Diva

^She gone need alot more help than that.

6. Big Homie Says:

Ugh no…here we go again

7. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

unless u got mad guap to burn or ur a serious collector, u lost for buying the Air Yeezy’s, fuckin sheeple

8. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

^I always respected Common’s lyrical ability, but I’d be lying if I said I bought or even listened to any of his albums entirely prior to BE

9. Ghost Writer Says:

Ah Boy *lurks*

10. RIGZ Says:

anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 12:48 pm
    Com pioneered word play and double entendre on Resurrection.

Lyrically its one of the deepest albums ever

This is true. Common was years ahead of everybody not named Nas in 94

11. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

damn, even A. Diva’s album cover and album title are cheesy…

this broad needs a handler

12. CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

she can get it from the waist down.

13. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

wait is the Mets/Reds postponed yet?

14. Nestle Snipes Says:

*internet nerds it up*
    *e-rapes amanda diva*

15. Big Homie Says:

Reading Amanda’s tweets, she seems like a real cool and fun person to kick it with.

16. RIGZ Says:

Like Water For Chocolate is probably the greatest album Common could possibly make

17. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

DIVA

18. Ghost Writer Says:

In a non perverted way this picture is so sexy, makes me quiver

19. Big Homie Says:

I’m about to have after lunch Newport. Best feeling in the world. Might smoke me two

20. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

I like like this chick cause she’s off grenadian descent like me. Shout out to all my west indian people.

People from the carribean»»»»american

I support the troops in iraq

21. CiCi The Intern Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    April 6th, 2009 at 12:53 pm

***Looks around nervously***

You too>

*pulls out my vagina card*
    *hopes shit doesn’t get out of line*

BTW I would snatch those 54.11s right off her feet.

22. Bananas the Ape Says:

son, Amanda knows she’s my boo boo and all…but how the fuck she get 8000 downloads and her Diva show on youtube gets like 160 views a month?….lol

I bet Amanda got some emaculate missionary, I bet it’s wet and bushy one of those tight small ones that’s smooth and fit like a glove….she probably got some pop shot inducing moans ans sex faces

23. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

Are niggaz really sleepin on Resurrection??!!!

*rubs eyes*

WAKE UP, Nahfghanis. Resurrection is top 5. period.

No I.D. spawned Ye (n)

Com was peakin on resurrection. perfect balance between street and concious

good grief (c) esko….someone help me out here

24. Hoskins Says:

Ah yes, the knees

25. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

=======================================
    Be was the first Common album I actually purchased. I had Like Water For Chocolate, but it was a bootleg.

I always thought Com was deep, but nothing had convinced me I could sit through a whole album untill he got with ‘Ye.

AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 12:57 pm
    =========================================
    He said it, but I was thinking it the whole time lol.

The lengths some people will go to be down.

26. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

>>># Casket Face Says:
    January 12th, 2009 at 6:53 pm

I’m really an insider, I chill with entertainers every day they are regular people.

27. Jersey*made*me Says:

RIGZ Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 12:55 pm
    anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 12:48 pm
    Com pioneered word play and double entendre on Resurrection.

Lyrically its one of the deepest albums ever

This is true. Common was years ahead of everybody not named Nas in 94

Common never got enough credit for shutting Ice Cube ass down either.”Bitch In You” was bananas(No Mr. Me Too ass blogger)

28. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Beezy aka I, Trick Says:
    April 6th, 2009 at 12:56 pm

wait is the Mets/Reds postponed yet?

It looks like it’s still on for 1:10 but we’ll see. The Red Sox/Rays game is postponed until tomorrow.

29. RIGZ Says:

…My stomach dropped, lump in my throat
    My first thoughts to pop him then jump in the boat
    Second thought: What about his parteners behind me?
    Third thought: Go to war, fuck it, they can find me
    Guilty in the court of law,
    this the wrong segment of my life this shit trife,
    my wife bout to have a daughter dog!

30. Ghost Writer Says:

Hoskins Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 12:58 pm
    Ah yes, the knees

*dead*

31. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

RIGZ Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 12:56 pm

i co-sign this, its hard to imagine that the artist who made hat album could make such a farcical album in Universal Mind Control

the track ‘Gladiator’ was crack though.

32. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Big Homie Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 12:56 pm

***Co-sign…she’s an intersting, cute broad (no 1940s), even talented to an extent (Manwomanboogie is my shit), but she needs thicker skin, if she really wants to be taken seriously in hip hop, which, for better or for worse, is a predominatly male industry…That corny ass “e-rape” comment made me kinda hate her for a minute, and I’ve had a crush on ol’ girl since her MTV days…

33. CiCi The Intern Says:

Yep, it’s on ESPN right now.

34. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Com was peakin on resurrection. perfect balance between street and concious
    ================================
    Com peaked on “Like Water For Chocolate”. It wasn’t until he got with Ye that he started to become Hollywood Common.

35. RIGZ Says:

People from the carribean»»»»american

yep

36. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

Carlos beltran most underated player ever.

37. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

A. Diva move like she got a musty cooch..

but i like her on manwomanboogie, tho

38. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

Common is one of my favorite aritsts, but this last album didn’t last long IMO.

I listened to it like 3 times. No replay value.

Is it just me or do we as fans only want certain artists to grow & try new things.

Sometimes I wonder.

39. CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

thats a chickenHead cover… only the Skeezers wore 5411s

40. Hoskins Says:

People from the carribean»»»»american

yep

^ co-sign

41. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

People from the carribean»»»»american
    ============================
    Cats be doing some Jordan in the last scene of Space Jam level reaching lol.

42. CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

Applaud bitches who pumped Cracks… fearless.

43. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 12:59 pm
    >>># Casket Face Says:
    January 12th, 2009 at 6:53 pm

this back and forth (none) is still going on? esk should just confirm if they all have the same ip/email address.

44. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

Its a known fact most black americans are lazy its not a stereotype.

45. Jersey*made*me Says:

People from the carribean rice & peas»»»»american

*fixed*

46. Bananas the Ape Says:

I wanna hear Amanda whispher my name in my ear between moans in missionary while I got her legs cocked up over my shoulders given her long stroke…..

47. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

Sometimes I wonder.

naw growth is always good but niggas gotta learn they lesson at a certain point, they gotta mature.

Com just all over the place.

>>People from the carribean»»»»american

^I approve this message

49. CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 1:04 pm
    Its a known fact most black americans are lazy its not a stereotype.

Sleeps girl has a “thing” for black americans.
    (88 pulls out PartyMeatz, lays on her lips)

50. Hoskins Says:

Casket got a real weird love/hate thing with amanda diva. You bring nahright down nigga, no woman wants you.

51. AmpGeez a.k.a. I Love Sleep's Girl Says:

Its a known fact most black americans are lazy its not a stereotype.
    =============================================
    You sound stupid. No wonder cats be tagging in to analize your girl.

52. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

No I.D. spawned Ye (n)

***I know NO ID was Ye’s mentor, but I BEEN saying that mediocre production was Common’s weak suit as an artist, long before I even knew who the eff Kanye was…did anybody, even you, cop NO ID’s album? Thought not, lol..

amazon.com/Let-Us-In-Explicit/dp/B0014BXIJ4/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1239037608&sr=8-1

53. CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

Bananas the Ape Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 1:05 pm

every amanda i knew were SUPER whores, every single 1.

54. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

resurrection/ like water for chocolate= RTD/LAD

thats the best way i could put it.

55. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 1:04 pm
    Its a known fact most black americans are lazy its not a stereotype.

**says a nigga named “sleep”, lol…

56. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

lol, you know amanda’s lurking on here right now. . . . then she’s gonna vlog about how commentators are sexist.

57. Jersey*made*me Says:

Bananas the Ape Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 1:05 pm

Memoirs From A Rapist

58. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

People from the Caribbean comming to america and living the dream»»»»»black americans waiting for reparation

*ducks*

59. Ghost Writer Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 1:08 pm
    sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 1:04 pm
    Its a known fact most black americans are lazy its not a stereotype.

**says a nigga named “sleep”, lol…

LOL

60. Bananas the Ape Says:

Ain’t no back and forth between Amp…I been ignoring this little roach today

He’s the roach you gotta stomp and leave in the middle of the floor to set an example for the others.

61. TheCo!!inB Says:

walk into the courtroom head high/thinkin to myself, Louis’ cover my red eyes/Good lord help me, Jesus come be my savior….
    Blow Me a Dub 09 >

62. PW Says:

No she’s not…she knows dudes is just pulling her tit hoping for a reaction.

63. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

April 6th, 2009 at 1:09 pm

*ducks*

***That’s just stupid…basically, you’re saying that immigrants in general>>>natural born (no killers) Americans…”I reject your deposit”…Black Americans built this country, endured slavery, and fought and died for the civil rights that all “colored” people, including those of Caribbean origin like yourself, enjoy today..no need to deNIGrate us, fam…

64. bounce 'em09 Says:

I agree. it looks like amanda diva has a nice furry snatch. But she seems like she has has minimal sex partners.

Hairy cooch>Bald(pedo) cooch

65. cakez Says:

NEXT >

66. j bread from the bx Says:

idk abt this haters but my girl DIVA kill this track the beat is sick ….

67. Nah Right » Video: Amanda Diva ft. Johnny Polygon - Neon Says: