Wale sends us this exclusive video of Chillin’ at a tour stop yesterday, which he kicks off by making the crowd shout NahRight. After the performance, he talks about how he’s gonna give other blogs shine too but he wanted to show us love first.

wale-best-hiphop-sites1

Previously: Wale – Penthouse Anthem | Wale feat. Lady Gaga – Chillin’ (prod. Cool & Dre)

65 Responses to “Video: Wale – Chillin’ (Live) “When I say Nah, y’all say Right. Nah. Right. Nah. Right.””

1. Mr.Dean Says:

Supped

2. Voltron Says:

Zim Zimma WHO TOOK THE KEYS TO MY BIMMA?

3. Master 3 Says:

I’M ON NAHRIGHT lol.

4. TheHypeFactor.com Says:

That’s what’s up, that’s really cool!

5. Mr.Dean Says:

I’d smash Hannah Montana

6. samsohn Says:

KILLLLLA!
    Nah Right’s GETTING BIG HOMIE!!!

7. geico lizard Says:

nah right is getting more shine

8. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

so no one on here is really feeling wale (none) so he decides to give shout outs in order to keep esk and co. on-side?

nah right?

9. Voltron Says:

DAMN

every fan in that crowd was a whitey

10. Voltron Says:

Wale = Big Sean = Everyother dude who raps which waiting tables

11. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

cant believe i let this post distract me

*goes back to watching killa season*

12. Dre Says:

# Voltron Says:
    April 4th, 2009 at 9:23 pm e

DAMN

every fan in that crowd was a whitey
    ____________________________________

Here’s an exclusive video Wale shot for Nah Right at a recent tour stop at Bowdoin College in Brunswick, Maine. Check it out as Wale gets the crowd to shout y’all out during “Chillin.”

13. Beezy Says:

Nah Right got love for Wale.

Murrrrland >

14. wale folarin Says:

good look eskay..ill see all u haters at the nahright show we gon do soon..bet u have ur hands up too..:)

15. samsohn Says:

DAMN

every fan in that crowd was a whitey

/\

12 black people live in Maine

16. Dre Says:

# wale folarin Says:
    April 4th, 2009 at 10:04 pm e

____________________________________________________________

(yes thats the real wale people)

shout me and nation too next time lol. we’re the other two posters here, I actually posted this post.

17. Hoskins Says:

I’m from NAHRIGHT (c) Fux

18. Hoskins Says:

UNC are blowing out Villanova. what a shame

19. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:
    April 4th, 2009 at 9:21 pm

nah right?

co-signature

20. Hoskins Says:

Wale needs to do a rap about the Bullets/Wizards. Get an Arenas feature, couple of lines from Blatche and Pech.

21. Uptown Rico Says:

Rapradar.com

22. Jersey*made*me Says:

Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

April 4th, 2009 at 9:28 pm
    cant believe i let this post distract me

*goes back to sucking peen*

*fixed*

23. Jersey*made*me Says:

Frito-Lay>Wale

24. Jersey*made*me Says:

Sole’>>Wale

25. Huh? U Gay 2.0 Says:

wow…and its funny since a bulk of the regulars label him “memphis bleek”..uhh..”hipster”…all dat shit…but aye he cool wif me, at least he can rap…oh and as far as sites go, Nahright>Illroots>2dope>Okayply…fuck the rest..

26. Jersey*made*me Says:

Nowhere to lay>>Wale

27. Jersey*made*me Says:

Shirley Murdoch’s “As We Lay”>>Wale

28. Huh? U Gay 2.0 Says:

*remembers first post*

No Nostradamus here..

29. Jersey*made*me Says:

Coo Coo Cal>>>>>>>Wale

*hand on the bible*

30. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

why are you on m dick still jersey.

kill yourself.do it.

31. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

no hate.

just dont think the skills are stupendous, maybe instead of thinking people are hating you should try and listen to what people are saying and help it improve you because that lady gaga feature was atrocious.

ch > asher > cudi > you

dont be mad, im only being real (c) snoop

32. Jersey*made*me Says:

Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

April 4th, 2009 at 11:08 pm
    why are you on m dick still jersey.

kill yourself.do it.

Fuck nigga you know you got a pussy.I smell it through the monitor.I do have a thing for your moms though.Tell her I said “once you go white,you don’t get fucked right.lol.

33. M.Tyson Says:

Mr.Dean Says:

April 4th, 2009 at 9:11 pm
    I’d smash Hannah Montana
    ================
    dome only

34. Micheal Tyson aka Ill fuck you till you love me faggot Says:

watching paint dry >>>> NCAA tournament

35. Jersey*made*me Says:

Wale must have naked pictures of dude wife that gave him his deal.

*still doesn’t watch video*

36. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

your cuss game is not serious.

like i have said before, i cant take shit online serious, pussy niggas like you walk with your heads down.

and keep sniffing the monitor dumbass, the pussy is probably your mum’s – tell her to stay off them sex cam chat rooms yo.

37. Jersey*made*me Says:

Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

April 4th, 2009 at 11:21 pm

your cuss game is not serious.

Shut the fuck up you nerd.If you did take it serious you won’t do shit but get yo ass drug up and down whatever street I see you on homo.What the fuck is a mum? We don’t talk that gay ass no deodorant wearing bullshit over here.Just tell your slore ass mammy what I said bitch.I WANT DAT PUSSY.lol

38. Micheal Tyson aka Ill fuck you till you love me faggot Says:

fuck up jersey,eat dick high yellow

39. The Boy Up North Says:

no hate.

ch > asher > cudi > you

dont be mad, im only being real (c) snoop

——————————————————————————————

Yo don’t hate on Wale he does got skills and he’s definitely better than Asher, I def. don’t feel that lark on my go kart shit. It’s more like Cudi then CH/Wale then Asher.

40. The Boy Up North Says:

Well, i retract the don’t hate shit you weren’t hatin there

41. Blu Says:

Micheal Tyson aka Ill fuck you till you love me faggot Says:

April 4th, 2009 at 11:18 pm
    watching paint dry >>>> NCAA tournament

who were u rootin 4 2nite?

42. Dre Says:

lol @ samberg on SNL digital short

“Like A Boss”

43. dorian gray Says:

Andy Samberg > Cudi

On my momma.

44. Jersey*made*me Says:

Micheal Tyson aka Ill fuck you till you love me faggot Says:

April 4th, 2009 at 11:33 pm
    fuck up jersey,eat dick high yellow

All that butt sex got you talking crazy,huh Mike?I know you miss your jailhouse lover.

45. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

This song could be a hit if wale add alittle payola to the mix.

46. geico lizard Says:

Dre Says:

April 5th, 2009 at 12:05 am
    lol @ samberg on SNL digital short

“Like A Boss”

Andy Samberg “Like A Boss” >>> Slim Thug “Like A Boss”

47. Micheal Tyson aka Ill fuck you till you love me faggot Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

April 5th, 2009 at 12:18 am
    Micheal Tyson aka Ill fuck you till you love me faggot Says:

April 4th, 2009 at 11:33 pm
    fuck up jersey,eat dick high yellow

============================================
    you would have been in high heel pumps braiding hair prison jerz

48. Micheal Tyson aka Ill fuck you till you love me faggot Says:

Madtv 95-02 >>>>> SNL exsistence

49. Huh? U Gay 2.0 Says:

This song could be a hit if wale add alittle payola to the mix

^^^^^^

should’ve just dropped Gaga off on the Vegas strip..she adds nothing…

original>>>>>>>>>>>>>over this MTV spring break sing-a-along

50. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

Does wale have a record deal?

51. Jersey*made*me Says:

you would have been in high heel pumps braiding hair prison jerz

You speaking from experience?That’s too bad.My sympathy goes out to you.I bet when you fart that shit sound like you opened a soda.

52. Jersey*made*me Says:

Does wale have a record deal?

Yeah,but I heard they signed him on April 1st.

53. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

^^^^^^^
    Mix jack daniels with 5hrs energy and red bull

54. Micheal Tyson aka Ill fuck you till you love me faggot Says:

=============================================
    …i guess those years being micheal jackson’s #1 fuck boy you have develop one hella imagination for homo activities

55. Jersey*made*me Says:

Micheal Jackson? Really?That shit was weak.You jumped out here like you was live,ride out lil nigga.

56. Micheal Tyson aka Ill fuck you till you love me faggot Says:

==============================================
    you about MJ age Ole head you madd you aint #1 fuck boy in neverland

57. Kim Jong Trill - Our Dear Leader Nanyanen Says:

Did you seemy Taepondong missle? it was glorious.

*makes the button*
    *plans to push it*

58. Voltron Says:

wale folarin Says:
    April 4th, 2009 at 10:04 pm

Wale sending shots @ nah commentors? dont do it to yourself Wale. Out of respect for the big homie Esk we’ll let you slide (n) just this once. next time you step outta line, we’ll Amanda Diva you (n again).

And for clarification, me saying that you’re an average rapper is not hate, its a fact. Smarten up Nas Wale.

ps. This shit is funny… talking wreckless behind a screen is pretty pussy… just wanted to try it out once.

WHAT UP VIETNAH!

59. Huh? U Gay 2.0 Says:

^^^^^^^^^

damn, he’s average now? smh…when did the standards shoot that high? Yall ride Cudi so much, and yet he sucks lyrically..i guess he’s above average..*remains confused forever*

60. WORDSPIT Says:

THATS A DOPE THING TO DO

61. Mr.Londoner Says:

HI WALE..

62. spirit equality Says:

i think that song has a decent chance at being a hit. lady gaga is a rising star now and the “nah nah nah hey hey hey” chant is already embedded in every sports fan’s DNA and the chant sorts of floats in the background at different parts of the hook.

63. Kill urself Says:

Yah trippin. Wale gets it in Top to wit Drake thats gonna make some Noise…. And he dont have weezy or kanye to back him. Jus himself. niggas on here be on that groupy love ish

64. yr momz Says:

wale is a nigerian prince, send him your $ to free him from white oppressor lady gaga and he’ll tweet about you.

65. A Good Year « The Calm Says:

[…] shout out on Twitter TheSmokingSection x Nah Right showcase at SxSW in Austin, TX Wale’s on-stage dedication to Nah Right VIBE’s 50 Hottest Rap Blogs Ranked – what’s good Kanye? Drake’s Freestyle […]