Wale – Penthouse Anthem

Produced by Mikey Mike, via Wale himself.

Wale – Penthouse Anthem

63 Responses to “Wale – Penthouse Anthem”

1. Babydoll Says:

AOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

*does Friday dance in the mirror*

2. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

Sleep girl touched it in Murrrland

3. b-ease Says:

Shout out to The House, DC’s number one strip joint.

4. b-ease Says:

did you see that from when I typed it in here?

LOL, word. I was dying. I sing that version more than the Kanye shit.

5. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Babydoll Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 12:27 pm
    AOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

*does Friday dance in the mirror*

***Creepily observes from the other side of BD’s two-way mirror
    ***Exhales

6. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

is the lsat what you need to get into law school in the US? im from the uk so i dont know how it works there.

yeah lsat is for US and Canada…but i wanna do int’l law and am trying to figure out how to do the time abroad to avoid the extortion they charge back home….haven’t figured it yet tho, any suggestions?

7. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

seth I will send you an invite

8. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

LOL, word. I was dying. I sing that version more than the Kanye shit.

^After Quaratine dropped that weekend where I must’ve said slaw literally 5,000 times.

my favorite iteration:

cougar slaw.

old-head cougar slaws >>>

9. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

***Creepily observes from the other side of BD’s two-way mirror
    ***Exhales

christ, no wonder Nah is a sausage fest (n)

10. TheCo!!inB Says:

the shit is the shit, and i dare this nigga to say nah don’t fuck with his music.

11. Babydoll Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 12:29 pm
    Babydoll Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 12:27 pm
    AOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

*does Friday dance in the mirror*

***Creepily observes from the other side of BD’s two-way mirror
    ***Exhales

^*giggles nervously*

12. Bananas the Ape Says:

Man that club is the SHIT, it’s so many BLACK MEN in NEW YORK that are RICH..it’s crazy these niggas be dropping knowledge for real.

These niggas clothes make you wanna cry, like the material just talks to you like “broke nigga boss up” LOL

13. Big Homie Says:

Shout out to The House, DC’s number one strip joint.

^ Hell yea…I was there about a month ago. Dimes up in that joint fo’real

14. b-ease Says:

*does Friday dance in the mirror*

“She in the mirror dancing all slezy,
    I get a call, like where are you Easey?”

15. KLO Says:

b-ease Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 12:28 pm
    Shout out to The House, DC’s number one strip joint

^^^ Skylark > The House

16. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Seth what is your email?

gilt is top of the line shit or dope garments at warehouse prices, they have a different brand everyday and sale it all until they sale out, so its first come first serve type of auction

17. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Bananas the Ape Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 12:29 pm

Ayo to you sir, ayo.

18. Bananas the Ape Says:

who agrees that the subway is the untapped resource for women in NYC?

19. wavy is a cliche Says:

Man that club is the SHIT, it’s so many BLACK MEN in NEW YORK

a fucking yo

20. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

^How you gonna have a club called “Future Powerful…” when the members are supposedly rich?

I smell bullshit.

21. b-ease Says:

Skylark > The House

Where’s Skylark at?

22. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

# Beezy aka I, Trick Says:
    Yeah I seen your YT…body looks decent…w/o the face though I can’t call it.

Yeah I don’t want to put her on blast like that. She don’t even know. LOL. That was our company christmas party last year.

I’m probably gonna try to post one of my girl & her sister. but I don’t have one with me.

Props on your lil thing though. She def could get it.

23. Big Homie Says:

It was called the Penthouse back in the day..then I think they closed it down for awhile when someone got killed in front of it. Re-opened it up and now its called the House. Walk in that joint and they make you buy a drink soon as you walk in. No lap dances which is the only negative, but the quailty is of dancers are really nice.

24. !Ven-Tech? Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 12:29 pm
    Babydoll Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 12:27 pm
    AOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

*does Friday dance in the mirror*

***Creepily observes from the other side of BD’s two-way mirror
    ***Exhales

lmao, on some Charlie Murphy shit when he was watching the white dude wit his chick on that “Real World” skit

25. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

goten5151@yahoo.com

26. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

who agrees that the subway is the untapped resource for women in NYC?

^Your game has to be locked-tight to pull that off.

When I lived in DC I used to have success on the Metro. Here in NY tho people kinda be in their own world and don’t want anyone bothering them.

27. KLO Says:

b-ease Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 12:34 pm
    Skylark > The House

Where’s Skylark at?

^^^ Off of NY Ave…down the street from Love.

28. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I was with the Homie and we were eating some wings and this nigga said “THIS SAUCE IS BAWSSSSSSSSSSSS” I was fucking dying of laughter

29. Big Homie Says:

Haven’t been to the Skylark in a few years

30. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

i pity the broad that runs up on Nah comment section unawares not knowing the deal….

after a few daps and kind comments thrown her way she’ll get ambushed with the e-bukkake (c) A. Diva

31. Big Homie Says:

Where’s Skylark at?

^^^ Off of NY Ave…down the street from Love.

^ Yea right when you get on NY ave from 50

32. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Bananas the Ape Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 12:34 pm
    who agrees that the subway is the untapped resource for women in NYC?

ROFL!!!!
    This dude killin Friday morning comments (none)

Son, you really go to the subways of NY to pick up broads?

33. b-ease Says:

Yea, you gotta buy a drink (which is like a $7 min), but there’s no cover, and everybody’s gonna cop a drink anyway. I’m not a buy a lap dance from a stripper type nigga, so that rule never really affected me, lol.

34. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

Fun Fact:

In the summer of 2005 I back-packed across Asia.

(Translation: I had a summer in DC where I ran through madddd asian broads.)

35. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

# Beezy aka I, Trick Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 12:34 pm

I smell bullshit.

lol. yeah, but not just bullshit… homo bullshit. (nh)

36. Bananas the Ape Says:

@Beezy

We (students) are the future…and in social clubs you have
    GUEST SPEAKERS….niggas that attend meetings and lecture us on sucess and the mind stat we should have to make it in a competitive world that built to exclude us from wealth

37. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

Yea, you gotta buy a drink (which is like a $7 min),

^Damn, Amp would just bounce on that note.

38. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I sent an invite seth

39. KLO Says:

Big Homie Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 12:35 pm
    Haven’t been to the Skylark in a few years

^^^ I haven’t gone since last year myself…but I went to the Penthouse last month and it was kinda lame that night I was there.

40. b-ease Says:

Where’s Skylark at?

^^^ Off of NY Ave…down the street from Love.

^ Yea right when you get on NY ave from 50

Oh no doubt, I’ve been, but for whatever reason had no idea what it was called. That shit looks like a shack in the middle of the city. The time I went the broads were horrendous, but I went to a bachelor party that got its strippers from there, and they were actually kinda bad.

41. CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Sleeps girl left a dna sample on the condom.
    Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 12:28 pm
    …from Fam Mart

*daps fux*

*daps Fux*

42. !Ven-Tech? Says:

anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 12:36 pm

she’ll get ambushed with the e-bukkake (c) A. Diva
    I’d bukkake A. Diva for making that Obama song, then walk behind her whilst she’s kneeling, make her bow her head, then put my junk on the back of her neck.

That’s called “The Atlas”

43. Hoskins Says:

ROFL!!!!
    This dude killin Friday morning comments (none)

Son, you really go to the subways of NY to pick up broads?

^^^^ dude be reading their newspapers over their shoulders, then when they notice he spits his lines. They stand up and move to next carriage.

44. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

*walks away mid sentence*

45. KLO Says:

Strip Clubs in MD > than Strip Clubs in DC

46. Micheal Tyson aka Ill fuck you till you love me faggot Says:

Bananas the Ape Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 12:34 pm
    who agrees that the subway is the untapped resource for women in NYC?
    ==============================================
    co-sizzle latina broads are the finest women i see on the MTA trains

47. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 12:38 pm

I sent an invite seth

AYO

lol. props farouq

48. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

^ scotland’s universities are very good, they are also free for anyone who isn’t english, not sure about US but you should give it a try.

be aware the scottish justice system is different to england and wales’ though.

49. b-ease Says:

I’ve only been twice in the past year, but they’ve definely fallen off from 05-06 when I was going alot more.

50. Bananas the Ape Says:

And 50% of the chicks I smashed in the last year have been women I past on the way to school…we see each other everyday how you don’t speak to them on the train?

Columbia chicks are the horniest (and no I do not attend Columbia)

51. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

(and no I do not attend Columbia)

^Most obvious statement I’ve ever read on Nah.

52. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

=============================
    Word.

Really.

53. !Ven-Tech? Says:

KLO Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 12:40 pm
    Strip Clubs in MD > than Strip Clubs in DC

Strip Clubs in Tijuana >_____________

Adelita Bar…google it.

54. KLO Says:

b-ease Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 12:41 pm

^^ oh yeah…I cosign that…shit 03-06, the Penthouse was da shit!

55. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

That’s called “The Atlas”

*storms Bush’s mansion in the whites only neighborhood waving a burning american flag*

56. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

if you not in Miami or Atlanta…..Fuck yo’ strip club!!!!

57. wavy is a cliche Says:

(and no I do not attend Columbia)

your 5th grade writing ability kindaaa gave it away

58. Micheal Tyson aka Ill fuck you till you love me faggot Says:

roffle @ micheal vick being reported as “the starting center of a championship prison basketball team” how the reporter said that with a straight face is beyond me

59. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

LMAO!

60. KLO Says:

anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 12:44 pm
    if you not in Miami or Atlanta…..Fuck yo’ strip club!!!!

^^^ I was just about to say Mia and ATL strip clubs IS DA SHIT!

61. Baltimore Says:

THIS IS WACK

62. Get Known Radio » Blog Archiv » Wale - Penthouse Anthem Says:

[…] Some brand new shit from Wale, courtesy of his social network page that I stay ignoring (I ignore everyone, don’t start shit). Spotted at NahRight. […]

63. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Wale - Chillin’ (Live) “When I say Nah, y’all say Right. Nah. Right. Nah. Right.” Says:

[…] Wale – Penthouse Anthem | Wale feat. Lady Gaga – Chillin’ (prod. Cool & […]