Video: Slaughterhouse @ Paid Dues 2009

It sure took me long enough to edit the footage and get it uploaded, but I’ve done it. When Crooked I, Joe Budden, Joell Ortiz & Royce Da 5′9″ took the stage, I was actually in the press area behind them. I heard their intro and skipped a few walls, bypassed a few security gorillas and stood right in front of the stage (*shrugs…. I got it like that). I missed them open up with Slaughterhouse and got set for Joell to perform Hip Hop (shown above). Pardon the bass distortion as I’m not working with thousand dollar equipment and I was basically standing on a subwoofer. It gets better… especially when I skip some more walls, bypass more security and check the show from on stage (I told you… I got it like that haha). After the jump I’ve provided clips of Crooked I performing I’m Still An Emcee and blacking out on an a capella verse, Joe Budden dumbing out and the Slaughterhouse crew machine performing Onslaught & Fight Club.

I have to say, my favorite part of the their performance was when Joey jumped off stage to watch Crooked I spit from a fans perspective. The way him and Joell were vibing to Crook spitting was dope to see. Artists enjoying music. Slaughterhouse!!!

Shouts to Shake.

Slaughterhouse – Fight Club

Crooked I – I’m Still An Emcee

Joe Budden – Dumb Out

Crooked I – Acapella Verse

Slaughterhouse – Onslaught

46 Responses to “Video: Slaughterhouse @ Paid Dues 2009”

1. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

yep!!

2. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

My WHITE SAUCE IS BAWSSSSSSSSE

3. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Slaughter house > Dblock

*Straight face*

4. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 2:42 pm
    orgy of conformity

***Good term…consider it stolen (none)

^^^^^
    good little phrase hunh? *daps self*

5. G7 Says:

>>Slaughter house > Dblock

^co-sign off the strength that Slaughterhouse is actually making songs at the moment.

6. rex hussla Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 2:40 pm

^^^^^
    I got cash, maybe I should cop. Straight fan status
    ________________________________________________

My homie called me yesterday and said it’s on Craigslist…I can’t find it though. If I do I’ll up a link (no craigslist faggotry)

7. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 2:43 pm
    Slaughter house > Dblock

*Straight face*

^^^^^^^
    thats just being straight up Gay

8. Micheal Tyson aka Ill fuck you till you love me faggot Says:

Where can I cop a laptop for cheap?
    =============================================
    staples or a mom-n-pops computer store preferably a asian computer store

9. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

If I do I’ll up a link (no craigslist faggotry)
    ^^^^^^^
    watch me show and that nigga is naked jacking on his MOMENT OF TRUTH COVER

10. Big Homie Says:

OHHHH SHIT I AM GOING TODAY AFTER WORK, they got animal print jawns? or just blue and cream, WOOOOOOO killing them this summer

^ So Im assuming you never checked that place out for em. Yea its a place that I woudnt of think would have them but as SOON as someone told me they had them at those stores and right in the front, I went to the one up the street from the crib and they were all right there soon as you walk in. Stacks of em. The one I was at only had the blue ones and I want to stay that is all the colors they sell anyways. Go right after work. They should have them there.

11. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

Beezy aka The Nigga Who Snuffed D_Block_4_Life Over Nah Right Ether

12. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Slaughterhouse been paying dues for a minute, especially Joell..

youtube.com/watch?v=MrFaD4LykYc&feature=related

13. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

thats just being straight up Gay

–More like hetero

14. b-ease Says:

Slaughter house > Dblock

*Straight face*

LMAO, Slaugterhouse couldnt make a song as dope as “Fuck U” if they wanted to.

15. rex hussla Says:

I was supposed to be at this show…FUCK I LOST. I decided to stay down here and get it in for the basketball and ended up seeing MJ though so it wasn’t so bad.

16. Big Homie Says:

Yo..these are some good footages. Im jealous. I hope they do a show in DC soon

17. Bananas the Ape Says:

for real man that’s why I unplug from the “matrix” sometimes, niggas start losing it with conspiracy theories and shit.

yoking random niggas up on the train like “Bitch you so and so from Nah!?”

18. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

LMAO, Slaugterhouse couldnt make a song as dope as “Fuck U” if they wanted to.

–Says you

19. Hoskins Says:

How comes Joe is always the only one in a jumpsuit? The rest of the crew on “I dont think this is a good idea joe” wave

20. wavy is a cliche Says:

yo fux they got snuggies at eckerd and rite aid n shit 2

21. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

Beezy

Bun B logo

this is a quick sketch. Don’t judge it please. Just look at the idea/ concept.

zshare.net/image/58143221da3d415a/

22. G7 Says:

Padded Room > the Last Kiss

23. Big Homie Says:

LMAO, Slaugterhouse couldnt make a song as dope as “Fuck U” if they wanted to.

^ We Are The Streets >

Classic album

24. TheCo!!inB Says:

^ ^ ^
    DEADEADEADEAD!!! @ blue and cream snuggies

25. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

Beezy aka The New Nigga Fuckin’ Your Baby Moms

26. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Seth you get a working link up yet bro? Sorry if I missed it.

***AYO

27. b-ease Says:

yo fux they got snuggies at eckerd and rite aid n shit 2

Yea, them shits is everywhere. They got stands at the mall around my way with stacks of them.

28. BIG STRONG Says:

Is the Bananas / Amp beef over??

29. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

No shots, but if you need to unplug from the ‘matrix’ to prove your a real man…. well idk what to say

30. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Padded Room > the Last Kiss

–Cosign

31. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

rite aid n shit 2
    ^^^^^
    ya thats where i went and couldnt find one.

YO FuxTv is going to go real hard when I am in the PR, next week. Ima have time plus just the Wifey and I…should make for epic clips.

Plus I will get her in her Bathing Suit, I am going in with my Calvin Klien Tight trunks Straight eurooooooo on em

32. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

Plus I will get her in her Bathing Suit

^This.

33. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Seth I get what youre doing, you should just do something ill and send it Eskay’s way, Bun is his brother they see each other daily.

34. Bananas the Ape Says:

BIG STRONG Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 2:49 pm
    Is the Bananas / Amp beef over??
    ____________________

I never knew there was one…I been on Nah twice in the last month, including today LOL.

35. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Beezy aka I, Trick Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 2:45 pm

Beezy aka The Nigga Who Snuffed D_Block_4_Life Over Nah Right Ether

And I missed this?! SHIT!

36. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Calvin Klien Tight trunks Straight eurooooooo on em

–No homo, i have these but thought they were the gayest thing ever. I was arguing with the ex that she was trying to make me wear booty shorts out in public. then when i see them jawns on 007..

37. BIG STRONG Says:

Is the Bananas / Amp beef over??

I hope so. Cause they both actin like Bitches

38. b-ease Says:

then when i see them jawns on 007..

A fuking Yo.

39. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

let me link what I rock under my board shorts …pull of the board shorts and my niggas go in on me for being borderline homo ….. but I do it for shits . pause

40. Babydoll Says:

^The ol’ “I’m not even paying attention/don’t even notice you” ether approach…lol

41. rex hussla Says:

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 2:48 pm

DEADEADEADEAD!!! @ blue and cream snuggies
    ___________________________________________

LMAO…in a month there will be some mixtape cover with cats re-doing the Ironman cover, except for wallabies it’ll be snuggies

and seth…I see where you’re going with that logo. It might be close to that Big Black shit though.

42. Bananas the Ape Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 2:49 pm
    ___________________________

wtf?….what? I’m lost really

who said anything about “proving” or being a “real man” LOL
    I said unplug meaning I try not to let online politics consume me to the point I go 730 cooking up conspiracy theories until they make sense.

I mean it not good to stay “logged-on” all day…a couple of hours is good.

43. rex hussla Says:

My somewhat skinny fat guy status right now prohibits me from rocking some euro board shorts. That, and my enormous cock NO HOMO

44. steven biko Says:

Slaughterhouse is killing it right now

45. clocksuckaz Says:

its hard to press these invisible playbuttons

46. Grand Noble Says:

You were probably standing next to me and my homie. We were there with Grand Angel TV http://www.youtube.com/grandangeltv footage up soon. We got some interviews with the big names, like Slaughterhouse. When that’s up would you be willing to post it on nahright.com ? Hit me up on grandnoble@gmail.com or twitter.com/grandnoble

ANYWAYS! That aside. Where’s the video? I wanted to watch some shit!