Video: Miss Info: Where’s Cam Pt. 3

Miss Info: Can you compare it to your other works? Do you feel like you’re going back to S.D.E.? Or is it totally different?
Cam’ron: I don’t even remember what Confessions of Fire was about.
Info: You don’t go back and listen to the old stuff and try to recreate?
Cam: Nah. Nah, not at all. Maybe when I did a continuation song like a Part 2.
Info: What do you listen to, what do you like?
Cam: To be honest, to be for real, Jay-Z first album. Mobb Deep first album, Shook Ones. Ghostface Killah first album. Raekwon. That’s in my CD changer.
Info: Nothing new?
Cam: I like Plies.
Info: Word???
Cam: Yeahh. You know I’m in Florida too. I like Plies because there’s a song on his album: “I ain’t tryin to be the best lyricist”

Info: I wonder if you are gonna be the same way you were before, you would definitely pick a lot of fights…
Cam: I mean if somebody needs to get slapped in the face, they’ll get slapped in the face. I’m not make up fake imaginary beef.. like when I went at Jay-Z, there’s a lot inside stuff [see yesterday’s Jimmy post]… the 50 Cent thing, I took it as [him coming at] Jim & Diplomats… whoever else you could think of, Nas. The Nas situation got on the radio and “Flex is ugly, Angie Martinez, and NORE is wack” [see yesterday’s RR Nas vintage intv clip]

Info: You said that Lil Wayne is Dipset, the way you said it was as if there is a Dipset now… Do you consider yourself Dipset.
Cam: That was another thing.. How am I the owner of the company and I’m not Dipset. Wnhether the people in the group feel a certain type of way, that’s how they feel. But there’s no way, I’m not Dipset.
Info: Is there Dipset?
Cam: Of course, it’s like a last name. Once you got it, it’s forever.
Info: Does that mean that Jimmy & Juelz are still Dipset?
Cam: Definitely.
Info: So everybody can be Dipset, just seperate.
Cam: Definitely. A million percent. They helped build it.
Info: There was a point where you said there would be a reunion album… Did you feel like it didn’t end up happening because it would be fake?
Cam: We was talking about it, it wouldn’t of been fake. It’s not even Jim.. Juelz the way he’s carrying his publicity..

And that’s all I’m gonna type out, watch it! (Keep in mind it was filmed a few weeks ago)

164 Responses to “Video: Miss Info: Where’s Cam Pt. 3”

wait for it….

KILLA!

2. Big Homie Says:

KILLA!!!

*reads*

3. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Killa!

Fuck Casket Face.

4. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Cam is one of the few artists that make me feel like he could never run out of rhymes (or anything to rap about)

5. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

oh and

KILLA!

6. Babydoll Says:

KFC!

7. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

Cam’ron: I don’t even remember what Confessions of Fire was about

^roffle

8. Big Homie Says:

I mean if somebody needs to get slapped in the face. They’ll get slapped in the face.

9. CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

KILLA!

AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 4:11 pm
    LMAO @ Boosie ethering both those dudes without even trying & in one post.

Yea, Boos drop’d a clip.

KILLA!

10. Hoskins Says:

5 Pandas for KILLA

11. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

& you called her new???

casket was bananas old name. He got ethered & had to change it

who the fuck did i call new??

i’ll wait.

12. b-ease Says:

Lot of agginess today. That’s whats up.

13. Big Homie Says:

LOL at “thats all I am gonna to type out”

Definitely this was a few weeks ago. I was getting amped reading what Cam had to say after he left off with that joint he did on the roof top

14. D_Block_4_Life aka Sleeps girl jaw bone and coochie bone game >>> Says:

KILLA!

15. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

Lot of agginess today.

^Finally.

16. Big Homie Says:

Crazy: *DEAD* at your story lol

17. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

D_Block you seen all those protesters marching up Water Street?

18. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

Fuck you 2
    and stop trying to butter that bitch up you aint gonna beat

fuck outta here faggot

19. G7 Says:

INFO!

20. Babydoll Says:

I’m not making up no fake…imaginary beef…I’m not making up no beef for nothing…©Killa

*looks around the room*

21. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Whoa theres a little too much tension on nah. Someone needs to come out the face and start some all out beef. Not some loved scorn shit between amp and casket.

LF: LMAO at the butt address book.

*Steals*

22. D_Block_4_Life aka Sleeps girl jaw bone and coochie bone game >>> Says:

FTR if i see Beezy skipping down water st. like a blissful little troll, he is getting round housed then leg dropped, thanks for your time.

23. Lan Says:

Damn, it’s been like months since part 2.

24. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Not some loved scorn shit between amp and casket.
    ==================================
    Get off my dick, spic.

25. CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

Babydoll Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 4:17 pm

*looks around the room*

Dayton, Youngstown, cleveland, cincinnati…

26. b-ease Says:

D_Block you seen all those protesters marching up Water Street?

Better find a hiding spot now beez. The people will be coming after you and your blood sucking Wall Street associtates very soon.

27. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

>Yo, no bullshit. I should’ve worn jeans today instead of the pin striped suit and silk tie.

*daps self*

28. D_Block_4_Life aka Sleeps girl jaw bone and coochie bone game >>> Says:

you seen all those protesters marching up Water Street?
    Nah i’ve been locked in this dungeon all day, still have tons of shit to do and fuck you.

29. b-ease Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 4:19 pm
    Not some loved scorn shit between amp and casket.
    ==================================
    Get off my dick, spic.

*puts on gas mask*

30. Lan Says:

Yo Es, requesting name change to Gramps.

31. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

D_Block’s mother is a coke whore. No shots.

32. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

“I can’t have no girl’s around it cause a butt might pop up”

classic.

33. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

Get off my dick, spic.

roffle.

*waits for atcq to take his own advice and an all out ether war*

34. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Not some loved scorn shit between amp and casket.
    ==================================
    Get off my dick, spic.

–Amp dont act like you and casket face wasnt the odd couple at some point dawg

35. Big Homie Says:

*turns up Cam’s Bout it Bout it*

36. BIG STRONG Says:

Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 4:07 pm
    baby you’re new, that’s nothing…lame niggas always try to earn their nah stripes by coming at the female (yes)…that’s not a battle in the least bit…ROFFLE

lol i know, i know, its been boring the last few days is all.
    Fuck this pussy laughing at?? Suck my dick (for your black side) Suck my cock ( for your white side)

37. D_Block_4_Life aka Sleeps girl jaw bone and coochie bone game >>> Says:

No shots.
    *back flips into a wood chipper*

*ask homie to poor bleach on remains*

*then set on fire*

38. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

*puts on gas mask*

*invites b-ease into the nuclear bomb-proof shelter* (nope)

39. CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

Big Homie Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 4:21 pm
    *turns up Cam’s Bout it Bout it*

Sleeps girl is Bout’it Bout’it!

40. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

# Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 4:14 pm

& you called her new???

casket was bananas old name. He got ethered & had to change it

who the fuck did i call new??

i’ll wait.

When did this become aggy central

All aggy niggas need to go buy themselves a candy bar.

41. Belize Says:

Kill Babies!

42. Dre Says:

Cam: I like Plies.
    Info: Word???

____________________________________________________

Being in Orlando, I can attest to Plies’ strong Florida fanbase.

43. Big Homie Says:

Wait..hold up..Crime Pays is now dropping 5-12 not 5-5??

*late pass*

44. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

roffle.

*waits for atcq to take his own advice and an all out ether war*

–Na nobody wants to see me battle. My ether is fast acting

45. CiCi The Intern Says:

I definitely saw “Get It In Ohio” on BET last night. Still can’t comprehend the thought but oh well…

46. D_Block_4_Life aka Sleeps girl jaw bone and coochie bone game >>> Says:

I hate spics, ATCQ is a peruvian slut.

47. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Amp dont act like you and casket face wasnt the odd couple at some point dawg
    =====================================
    I stood up for him & I thought he was funny. I still think he’s funny, but that screen name shit, if it’s true is some lame shit.

It wasn’t a “Bromance” lol. Like I said, that nigga’s my son.

I had to disown the fucker.

Speaking of Hoodtalk…which way did he go?

48. G7 Says:

>>D_Block’s mother is a coke whore. No shots

^”no shots” is null and void when you say something like this

49. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

im laughing at you, what you expect me to say otherwise because you put the the words ‘big’ (none) and ‘storng’ in your name with caps?

fuck outta here.

and why you watching me for, you werent even part of the mixed race discussion before, i dotn even acknowledge your existence boy.

fall back and continue tryna start on chicks, cos im a step up too far for you nigga (n/h)

50. b-ease Says:

Being in Orlando, I can attest to Plies’ strong Florida fanbase.

Count me among Plies’ overall fanbase now. I will never listen to his music, but I have to reiterate

The Goonette trailer >>>

51. Dre Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 4:23 pm e

Wait..hold up..Crime Pays is now dropping 5-12 not 5-5??

*late pass*
    _____________________________

Missinfo: @DJLaser yeah, I believe Crime Pays is now May 12….we gotta change the Hot97 promos etc.
    about 3 hours ago from web in reply to DJLaser

52. Babydoll Says:

Big Homie Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 4:21 pm
    *turns up Cam’s Bout it Bout it*

^LMAO…I was listening to that earlier when we were having the Hov vs. Cam debate

145th an Broadway!

53. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

Big Strong / Danielson is on the undercard, but it might outshine the Amp ?Cass main event.

54. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

I hate spics, ATCQ is a peruvian slut.

–Pssh your mom likes the way i slang dick, No shots (c) beezy

55. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

# G7 Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 4:24 pm

>>D_Block’s mother is a coke whore. No shots

^”no shots” is null and void when you say something like this
    —————————————————————
    LOL!

56. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

damn niggas aint done yet, I left an hour ago…wow

*dufuscopters*

57. Big Homie Says:

about 3 hours ago from web in reply to DJLaser

^ Oh okay..3 hr late pass is not THAT bad. lol

58. CiCi The Intern Says:

# b-ease Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 4:25 pm

Being in Orlando, I can attest to Plies’ strong Florida fanbase.

The Goonette trailer >>>

Plies need to go jump off Dolphins stadium with his coon-ass. Fuckin’ degenerate.

59. G7 Says:

>>Sleeps girl is Bout’it Bout’it!

===
    sleeps girl gettin’ e-trained daily

60. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

# G7 Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 4:24 pm

>>D_Block’s mother is a coke whore. No shots

^”no shots” is null and void when you say something like this

No it is not. That is exactly why the term was coined.

LOL

61. CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

G7 Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 4:28 pm
    >>Sleeps girl is Bout’it Bout’it!

===
    sleeps girl gettin’ e-trained daily

AND she swallow.

62. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

no disrespect was the precurser to NO Shots

TyBigs takes every shot to the heart, no shots

63. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

D_Block got herpes from Sleep girl

64. b-ease Says:

LOL, I’m assuming that means you saw it. *dies again*

65. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Sleep girl done fell off she no longer take dick in the ass cuz its ripped open

66. D_Block_4_Life aka Sleeps girl jaw bone and coochie bone game >>> Says:

D_Block got herpes from Sleep girl
    That’s not true, well it could be..but..

67. BIG STRONG Says:

Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 4:25 pm

im laughing at you, what you expect me to say otherwise because you put the the words ‘big’ (none) and ’storng’ in your name with caps?

fuck outta here.

I didnt try to start with that bitch i told her dont come and me sideways and she did so i said what i said. as far as watching for you why the fuck would i watch for you for?? you said your mixed race so your confused anything you put Black into is Black if you want to run around on some Tiger Woods shit thats on you.

68. CiCi The Intern Says:

# CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 4:29 pm

G7 Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 4:28 pm
    >>Sleeps girl is Bout’it Bout’it!

===
    sleeps girl gettin’ e-trained daily

AND she swallow.

Just like you, right? I heard your gulp game is RIDICULOUS.

69. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

*shoots @ Beezy*

No shots

70. Babydoll Says:

if you want to run around on some Tiger Woods shit thats on you.

^and if you want to run around on some Faggot shit thats on you

71. yaboy Says:

sleep left a comment hours ago saying ‘fuck this site peace’ after dblock made that name w his girl in it (paraphrased)

72. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

# yaboy Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 4:31 pm

LMAO

*gets shot by Beezy in retaliation*

73. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

yaboy Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 4:31 pm

^^^^^^^^
    LMAO niggas done fall off with a comment and not even a pic to get grimier with

My Girl likes to have anal, no shots at myself

*signs off forever*

74. Babydoll Says:

niggas from down south quick to put ya in that body slang
    I mean that body cast
    what about a body bag
    you ain’t think quick
    that’s why you on ya ass
    ©Percy

75. yaboy Says:

*sleeps it up*

FUCK THIS SITE AND ALL YOU FAGS

76. CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 4:30 pm
    # CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 4:29 pm

G7 Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 4:28 pm
    >>Sleeps girl is Bout’it Bout’it!

===
    sleeps girl gettin’ e-trained daily

AND she swallow.

Just like you, right? I heard your gulp game is RIDICULOUS.

u fuckin slut dyke. dont’chu got a cop to go kill, fuckin philly lo’life.

77. KING Says:

KILLA!!!

78. BIG STRONG Says:

Babydoll Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 4:31 pm
    if you want to run around on some Tiger Woods shit thats on you.

^and if you want to run around on some Faggot shit thats on you
    Here You Go Again
    SMH

79. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*sleeps it up*

*breaks up with girl over hypothetical hyperbolic comments*

80. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

you did.after that comment, you started insulting her.

im not going into this mixed race thing, im confused yeah whatever ask anyone here and i think they will tell you i know what i think about my race so im certainly not confused.

i do choose to run around ‘on some tiger woods shit’ although an inaccurate statement, i undertstand what your monkey ass is tryna say.

class dismissed

81. b-ease Says:

*walks into room*

*sees blood, bodies, and bullet casings*

*backs out slowly*

82. CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

KILLA!!!

83. Babydoll Says:

BIG STRONG Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 4:33 pm
    Babydoll Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 4:31 pm
    if you want to run around on some Tiger Woods shit thats on you.

^and if you want to run around on some Faggot shit thats on you
    Here You Go Again
    SMH

^I know…SMH…I couldn’t help it

84. pheezy Says:

KILLA!

85. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

My Girl likes to have anal, no shots at myself

*signs off forever*

AHWHAHAHWWHA

LMAO

86. yaboy Says:

*sleeps it up*

So should I break up with my girl? she didnt gimme the cheeks all week. I think she’s cheating. I really love her though. I’ll just plan a vacation for us.

87. CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

where is trulife… this nigga needs to drop a Mixtape QUICK…

88. Ghost Writer Says:

Killa Cam to di world, bullet bullet

89. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

My Girl likes to have anal, no shots at myself

*signs off forever*

–Oh, i know this!

90. rex hussla Says:

maaaaan what’s the deal?!?!?!

91. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

*sleep’s it up*

*offers eskay a night with wifey in hopes that he will protect me from ether*

*eskay fucks*

*lets ether continue*

*FAIL*

*LOGS OUT FOREVER*

92. BIG STRONG Says:

Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 4:34 pm

you did.after that comment, you started insulting her.

* Hopes the side of you that you think is White didn’t just call me a monkey *

93. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Sleeps said fuck this site cause i took his girl and is now ghost-typing for me

KILLA!

94. D_Block_4_Life aka Sleeps girl jaw bone and coochie bone game >>> Says:

Yo i’ve been wanting to have sex with Fux’ mother soooo bad for soooo long but i don’t want fux to look at me differently…

NO SHOTS OR DISRESPECT.

95. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

eskay, can i change my name to GIf Game Proper?

here is an offering . . .

blog.vh1.com/files/2009/03/ray_7_gif2.gif

96. yaboy Says:

*sleeps it up*

*loses*

*signs off*

97. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

eskay, can i change my name to GIf Game Proper?

here is an offering . . .

blog.vh1.com/files/2009/03/ray_7_gif2.gif

–LOL. *daps*

98. rex hussla Says:

# D_Block_4_Life aka Sleeps girl jaw bone and coochie bone game >>> Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 4:38 pm

NO SHOTS OR DISRESPECT.
    ________________________________________________________

LMAO NO DISRESPECT

99. D_Block_4_Life aka Sleeps girl jaw bone and coochie bone game >>> Says:

Cocktail is going to be at Country club (no stalker)

100. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

# yaboy Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 4:36 pm

*sleeps it up*

LOL.

*sleeps it up*

*shows wifey to seek approval & respect of fellow nahbians*

*thinks these guys are his friends & are can be trusted*

*tells them she got mad sicks on the jacket*

101. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Nodisrespecthowyoudoin’

102. rex hussla Says:

*sleeps it up*

*types something that looks like it was written by a 4th grader*

103. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 4:38 pm

eskay, can i change my name to GIf Game Proper?

here is an offering . . .

blog.vh1.com/files/2009/03/ray_7_gif2.gif

Her face is lacks expression LOL!

104. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

LMAO @ “gulp game”

105. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

rex hussla Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 4:40 pm
    *sleeps it up*

*types something that looks like it was written by a 4th grader*

^^^^^^^
    *dies*

*sleeps it up, makes up crazy dumb scenerios and rhetorical questions*

106. Ghost Writer Says:

Damn you lot are tearing down Sleep (none) talk about beating a dead horse, you guys are shooting it

107. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Sleeps girl = Gulp Game Proper

108. rex hussla Says:

I’d fuck the shit outta Cocktail

109. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

LMAO!

this nigga ray j is the GOAT now. . .

blog.vh1.com/files/2009/03/rayj_8_gif1.gif

his expression is just priceless.

110. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

*Sleeps it up*

*Dates girl with mad dicks on her jacket*

*Returns Dblocks mom promptly before 10 O’Clock*

Nodisrespecthowyoudoin

111. CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 4:42 pm
    Sleeps girl = Gulp Game Proper

LMAO… applaud CiCi… Nasty bitch…

112. rex hussla Says:

*sleeps it up*

damn wifey wont let me fuck i think she cheats but i love her anyways nas>jay

113. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Ray J has a soundtrack to his show, now thats fucking gangsta. Sleeps Girl was on Ray J’s show …..

114. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

LMAO!

this nigga ray j is the GOAT now. . .

blog.vh1.com/files/2009/03/rayj_8_gif1.gif

his expression is just priceless.

–OMG WHEN THE FUCK WAS THIS…

115. Seth Gueko Says:

Yo Cam, Chris Brown Need ?

116. D_Block_4_Life aka Sleeps girl jaw bone and coochie bone game >>> Says:

Returns Dblocks mom promptly before 10 O’Clock
    appreciate that

117. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Pussy Popping Game Proper = Sleeps girl

118. Bananas the Ape Says:

@Amp

Bitch, I was never nobody son on here.
    Second your whole point for getting bucky is that you think I have multiply user names.

Who’s HITMAN and what weight does he hold?

Truth is Hootie is from LA and his name is Darrius a.k.a Golden Armz97

HOODTALK was Hootie’s MESSAGE BOARD,
    Yes I was on HOODTALK and NO I never got chased out of DETROIT
    there’s actually a video of me chasing down THE OTHER NIGGA that was STALKING ME ON HOODTALK (seriously)

So here’s “HOOTIE” and all his vids
    youtube.com/user/goldenarmz97

See now you look washed up and stupid, and truth be TOLD ESKAY OWES ME NOTHING…so I’m sure as much shit as I talk ESKAY would’ve exposed me…BUT there’s NO CONSPIRACY

you just spend too much time on the NAH and need to log off…type of nigga fucking his bitch and in mid-pump wondering if I’m on Nah…..

119. Ghost Writer Says:

Damn what did sleep do to deserve this….lol…

120. rex hussla Says:

but for the record…

I’m down with sleep [ll] I still remember he had this post about really needing to take a shit but he can’t shit unless he’s at home *DEADEAD* I literally spit water at my computer screen

121. CiCi The Intern Says:

# CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 4:43 pm

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 4:42 pm
    Sleeps girl = Gulp Game Proper

LMAO… applaud CiCi… Nasty bitch…

*takes a bow*

If y’all use that, I want credit, niggas lol

122. rex hussla Says:

sleep > M.Tyson

123. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 4:45 pm

Damn what did sleep do to deserve this….lol…

Breathe, apparently…lol

124. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

i44.tinypic.com/250qbme.jpg

POW!

125. rex hussla Says:

Shout out Newness Fagazine (c) Mistah FAB

126. Big Homie Says:

Pap you getting into anything tonight or this weekend?

127. Big Homie Says:

My guess is that jpg Pap posted is some booty shaking broad. Yo go in with those gifs you twitted the other day

POOOW!!

128. Ghost Writer Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 4:47 pm
    # Ghost Writer Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 4:45 pm

Damn what did sleep do to deserve this….lol…

Breathe, apparently…lol

LOL…..damn…

129. rex hussla Says:

this nigga ray j is the GOAT now. . .

blog.vh1.com/files/2009/03/rayj_8_gif1.gif

his expression is just priceless.
    _______________________________________

then he had the nerve to say she was just homie status LMAO

130. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Pap you getting into anything tonight or this weekend?

not a damn thing. . . goin out with this chick tonight, then watchin the final four tomorrow.

you?

131. Babydoll Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 4:47 pm
    # Ghost Writer Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 4:45 pm

Damn what did sleep do to deserve this….lol…

Breathe, apparently…lol

^Right! You don’t have to do much else on nah anyway to get that type of treatment…I kinda feel bad for him though…his plea to es, earlier was sad

132. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 4:48 pm

POOOW!!

POW!!! Dude flipping shorty on his shoulders, proceeding to eat the box = PRICELESS

133. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Yo i remember when dudes used to have problems on the block, and they wouldnt come around to avoid ass beatings etc

Now niggs dont come to nah or to other sites cause of severe ethers.

Life changes in the most absurd ways

134. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*dead* @ all those shots at SLEEP’s girl, no bukake

135. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

# Seth Gueko Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 4:44 pm

Yo Cam, Chris Brown Need ?

WTF is this niggas problem?

LMAO

136. Babydoll Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 4:50 pm

Now niggs dont come to nah or to other sites cause of severe ethers.

Life changes in the most absurd ways

nah >>> your favorite block

137. Bananas the Ape Says:

I’m out yall, got night class at 5:30….

138. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

his plea to es, earlier was sad
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    WOW *dies* link that shit up. How can anyone catch real feelings over some comments is unfathomable

139. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

–*Puts cici is power bomb postion*

140. Ghost Writer Says:

his plea to es, earlier was sad

Yeah it was…lol…reminded me of the time Two Times e-mailed eskay when he banned him and es posted that shit….damn some people take this shit way too serious

141. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

PADRES are going to suck sooooo bad.

YO Rex you see Flo Rida making it snow on Howard?

142. Babydoll Says:

Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 4:50 pm
    # Seth Gueko Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 4:44 pm

Yo Cam, Chris Brown Need ?

WTF is this niggas problem?

LMAO

^It’s called Grums/MindyMarin syndrome and it’s hard to explain

143. Bananas the Ape Says:

Can I see SLEEP’S girl too? before I bounce? plz?

144. Big Homie Says:

you?

^ In the crib lol

145. BIG STRONG Says:

Apologizes to Baby Doll and Danielson
    I’m a Grand Father I get Cranky sometimes

146. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

lmao, if you not followin me on twitter, you’re missin the full extent of Gif Game Proper

147. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 4:50 pm

Now niggs dont come to nah or to other sites cause of severe ethers.

Life changes in the most absurd ways

I think any one who would let this shit get to them don’t need to be here.

Sleep can’t come on here & let this matter to his life.

That said I try not to diss him, I mostly just laugh.

148. Big Homie Says:

I’m a Grand Father I get Cranky sometimes

^ X-Facta??

149. rex hussla Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 4:52 pm

PADRES are going to suck sooooo bad.

YO Rex you see Flo Rida making it snow on Howard?
    ________________________________________________________

Co-sign and yup…I hate his music but Flo Rida seems like a cool ass dude [ll] Seems real humble and laid back, and doesn’t really front or nothing. He knows exactly who he is and what type of artist he is. I don’t buy his shit but I’m rooting for that dude [ll]

150. Babydoll Says:

BIG STRONG Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 4:53 pm
    Apologizes to Baby Doll and Danielson
    I’m a Grand Father I get Cranky sometimes

^LMAO & SMH…that explains your lame ass attempts

151. rex hussla Says:

# Bananas the Ape Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 4:53 pm

Can I see SLEEP’S girl too? before I bounce? plz?
    __________________________________________

that’s where the problem started…he didn’t post a flick in a battle with fux and all hell has broke loose

152. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

co-sign Rex ….looked like his mans 4mill was more into all that bling and bamma shit and Flo was just trying to make some hits. I aint mad at dude

153. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 4:52 pm

his plea to es, earlier was sad

lol. I missed that one, but I felt bad for sleep whilst laughing profusely.

154. CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

Bananas the Ape Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 4:53 pm
    Can I see SLEEP’S girl too? before I bounce? plz?

Resthaven Fail.

155. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Yo The craziest thing was that Artists keep almost all the ringtone money ….. shietttttttt

156. CiCi The Intern Says:

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 4:51 pm

–*Puts cici is power bomb postion*
    ^^^^^

Sex WWF style for the win!

157. BIG STRONG Says:

Babydoll Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 4:56 pm
    BIG STRONG Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 4:53 pm
    Apologizes to Baby Doll and Danielson
    I’m a Grand Father I get Cranky sometimes

^LMAO & SMH…that explains your lame ass attempts
    *Thinks to Himself* let it slide, let it slide , let it slide

158. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

# Babydoll Says:
    ^It’s called Grums/MindyMarin syndrome and it’s hard to explain

My guess is that it is similar to tarret’s (sp?)

That nigga is mad retarded.

LOL

159. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

^^^^^^^
    this

160. wtf! Says:

why did sleep get banned?

161. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

fux got the baddest jawn on nah, so he don’t mind showin her off.

i applaud him.

162. BIG STRONG Says:

Sleep didnt get banned he copped a plea to Eskay to not let people use Sleeps Girls name as part of their nahright name

163. Grand Noble Says:

That’s what I do. I’m at the studio now. I love waking up here and just getting to work! Come in Friday. Then I go home on Monday. It’s like a weekend employment lol.

Butt Collector. lmao

164. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Miss Info: Where’s Cam #4 (Final Chapter) Says:

[…] Video: Miss Info: Where’s Cam Pt. 3 | Video: Miss Info Presents “Where’s Cam’ron” Pt. 2 | Video: Miss Info Presents […]