Video: Eminem Speaks on “We Made You”

“Dre produced most of the whole album, except maybe one or two songs”

Related: Eminem “We Made You” Video Debuts April 7th

53 Responses to “Video: Eminem Speaks on “We Made You””

1. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

Since when does the video premier before the actual song? Did i miss something?

Marshall!

3. chea Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 7:03 pm
    *daps Chea*

Yo ALife was on gilt groupe today shoes over 70% off retail

hell yeah!

i know alexandra, the chick who started that shit

harvard business school grad. cool chick

*mingles with white people*

*actually parties with black people though*

>>Since when does the video premier before the actual song? Did i miss something?

it happens occasionally

5. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

*clicks Air Yeezy Complex link*

*looks at shoes*

*redials no homo border patrol*

6. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

my-nike-shoes.com/UserFiles/Image/shoes_tmb_12301536801343.JPG

I’ll lube these babies up and make sweet passionate love to them.

7. chea Says:

wait how are the yeezys gay

8. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

who got that Doom linkage?

9. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Yo chea how can I get in on that shit. Let me start up a store or something will at that gear

10. wavy is a cliche Says:

those yeezys are fire. and i cant fuckin stand hipster faggots

11. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Fuck is he at? The bridge on the Starship Enterprise?

12. D_Block_4_Life aka Heat the track up like Adobo/Sazon/Sofrito Says:

Either way i need to hear this album, i’m a border line Dre beat stan and i know this LP i chocked full of them.

>>Yo ALife was on gilt groupe today shoes over 70% off retail

yo, who got an invite for that shit

14. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

eskay I am going to serve you wait up …. at nahright@gmail

>>NR people look at a fucking office chair and can find a way to make it gay on some “yo why people always putting their ass on the chair????? pause!!!!!!!”

^that

16. The Real Truth Says:

I dont know if i can get hyped for this song caus i kno its gonna be like Without Me/Real Slim shady and id rather get cyphalis then eva listen to those eva again

17. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

wait how are the yeezys gay

those colors are real beta male (c) Phonte

….and that little man broche on the tongue??!!

good grief (c) the Nahdfather

18. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

# eskay Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 7:11 pm

it happens occasionally
    ============================
    Em doesn’t need to build a buzz. They’re gonna drop the single & a month later push the album in stores. Interscope’s got the money to do it & Em’s fan’s will by anything with that backwards E on it.

19. wavy is a cliche Says:

yo fux do you actually be seeing bread from all those invites to guilt

20. Huh? U Gay 2.0 Says:

Crack A Bottle did monster numbers on itunes, and it was ass..

>>eskay I am going to serve you wait up …. at nahright@gmail

good looks. nah.right although I understand the ‘.’ doesn’t matter

22. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

Em’s fan’s will by anything with that backwards E on it.

u aint lyin….white boys gon be crawlin out the grave to by that shit (c) Thriller

23. Dre Says:

# eskay Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 7:19 pm e

>>eskay I am going to serve you wait up …. at nahright@gmail

good looks. nah.right although I understand the ‘.’ doesn’t matter
    _______________________________________________

I’ll confirm that it doesn’t matter.

24. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

wavy is a cliche Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 7:17 pm
    yo fux do you actually be seeing bread from all those invites to guilt

nah not really. I got 25 bucks cuz only one of my invites has copped anything

25. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Eminem is top 5

26. the_kurupter Says:

Em looks like hes in the enterprise for star trek

>>….and that little man broche on the tongue??!!

well, it’s gay if you call it a fucking ‘broche’

that shit is the GOAT fucking lace thingamabob, fuck you talking about.

28. the_kurupter Says:

*from

29. The Real Truth Says:

Eminem is top 5

co-sign

30. Seth Gueko Says:

Logo “E” in the sky,
    M&M is back !
    Relapse.

31. Dre Says:

nahright: @ReyTheHussein word, somebody get Shaniqua on the phone, bout to take her to Wendys and Flip cam it
    3 minutes ago from web in reply to ReyTheHussein

*dying*

32. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

anyone peep that darth vader chair Em was sittin it…..looked like he was bout to blast off after the interview

damn fux these niggas got mad ALifes. them Wallabee looking joints look comfy as shit, but they look too much like Clarks knockoffs for me.

34. Rockabye Says:

Other bloggers wanna act loco? Eskay hit ’em wit numerous shots from the fo-fo.

35. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

eskay Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 7:23 pm

word I got the black and white chukkas 2 purr. no nelly

36. Seth Gueko Says:

lyrics/impact/style
    eminem, nas, jay, 3000 and busta
    are the top 5 alive now

no disrespect to ghost, face, bun and ALL the greats !!!!

but that’s a fact.

37. geico lizard Says:

syphilis>cyphalis

38. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

EM isnt top5 stop it ……gtfoh

39. Rockabye Says:

no disrespect to ghost, face, bun and ALL the greats !!!!

Yeah, because when I’m putting together top 5 dead or alive, I worry about Ghost, Face, and Bun.

40. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

well, it’s gay if you call it a fucking ‘broche’

that shit is the GOAT fucking lace thingamabob, fuck you talking about.

riiiight, and its gay if you call them skinny jeans

them shits is the GOAT fucking scrotum holsters….

….oh wait…..

>>riiiight, and its gay if you call them skinny jeans

yeah, but skinny jeans are fucking gay. how is a shoelace thingamajig gay?

42. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

EM isnt top5 stop it ……gtfoh

skillwise he is, no one dared or would dare step to Pee Wee (nhjic)

43. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

EM isnt top5 stop it ……gtfoh
    =======================
    I’m gonna start just acting like I don’t see shit like that.

44. Rockabye Says:

As long as your top 5 doesn’t exclude Jay, Nas, and Rakim, I’m cool with it.

45. Seth Gueko Says:

top FIVE alive
    nas, em, jay, andre3, busta
    top five dead
    big l, biggie, pun, pac, pimp c
    top five dead or alive
    that’s difficult

46. Seth Gueko Says:

SCARFACE, BUN B, GHOSTFACE
    ARE DEF GOAT STATUS SORRY
    SO UNDERRATED NAMES !

47. Ty Says:

Anybody else think that Asher going to dip into Marshall’s album sales????

48. Adam Says:

Hope this album is like Slim Shay LP

Top 5 alive:

Eminem (old stuff)
    Missy Elliot
    Shawty lo
    Chingy
    Angie Martinez

49. fire Says:

i don’t think em album is going to be that great or even break record sales..he will sale but he won’t do what some may anticipate him to do!

50. j Says:

bun b isn’t top 5. he can’t make a decent solo album and in order to be top 5 you have to be able to stand on your own.

51. ClickClack@gmail.com Says:

That leaves out Rick Ross then. Cuz he need two goons to hold his elbows in order to not fall. Fat fuck.

52. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: More on Eminem’s “We Made You” Video Says:

[…] Completely different than the clip from RR yesterday. […]

53. Grand Noble Says:

Damn Dre is doing the whole album. That just raised my expectations a notch. SHIT~