Video: D.O.E. ft. D.V Alias Khryst – The Fall

New shit from Timbo’s artist.

Off Timbaland Presents: D.O.E “The Fall Of John Doe, The Rise Of D.O.E mixtape.

39 Responses to “Video: D.O.E. ft. D.V Alias Khryst – The Fall”

1. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

Max B > B-Ease

2. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

THIS SAUCE IS BAWSSSSSSSSS

3. b-ease Says:

Strip Clubs in MD > Strip Clubs in DC

True.

4. Bananas the Ape Says:

And 50% of the chicks I smashed in the last year have been subway women I past on the way to school…we see each other everyday how you don’t speak to them on the train?

Columbia chicks are the horniest (and no I do not attend Columbia)

5. b-ease Says:

Buddens > Beezy

6. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Strip Clubs in Tijuana >_____________

Adelita Bar…google it.

^^^^^^^^^
    all factualll(c)Phonte’

7. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

And 50% of the chicks I smashed in the last year have been women

^Damn dog, what about the other 50%??!!!!

Trannys?

8. Bananas the Ape Says:

NYC strips club = FAIL

9. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 12:42 pm
    (and no I do not attend Columbia)

^Most obvious statement I’ve ever read on Nah.

^^^^^^^
    *giggles sheepishly* *rubs hands together like a boss(c)Baby Williams*

10. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

And 50% of the chicks I smashed in the last year have been women I past on the way to school…we see each other everyday how you don’t speak to them on the train?
    =============================
    Word.

Really.

11. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

if you not in Miami or Atlanta…..Fuck yo’ strip club!!!!

12. b-ease Says:

Not for nothing, but this beat and hook kind of knock. Not sold on DOE tho.

13. Hoskins Says:

The Timbaland co-sign

*bows*

*types D.O.E. into google*

*downloads*

14. Da Says:

dope beat, wack vid. Nice to see DV Alias Khryst out there. I remember the shit he did with Lord Have Mercy on one of those Lyricist Lounge albums…fire. What was the name of it?

15. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 12:44 pm
    And 50% of the chicks I smashed in the last year have been women

^Damn dog, what about the other 50%??!!!!

Trannys?
    lmao

16. Bananas the Ape Says:

Beezy the Lambo shit was funny fam…But now you Ed Kain “nights like this” reaching….

17. wavy is a cliche Says:

(and no I do not attend Columbia)

your 5th grade writing ability kindaaa gave it away

18. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

true story so at ASU i went with this white girl to “ALTERNATIVE CLUB” I walk in and peopel is fucking and short mexican greenskeepers were watching in abundance trying to get it in and ugly people fucking everywhere, that shit was not boss.

19. Hoskins Says:

^Damn dog, what about the other 50%??!!!!

Trannys?

^^ *screams then cries*

20. Micheal Tyson aka Ill fuck you till you love me faggot Says:

roffle @ micheal vick being reported as “the starting center of a championship prison basketball team” how the reporter said that with a straight face is beyond me

21. b-ease Says:

The Timbaland co-sign

*bows*

*types D.O.E. into google*

*downloads

Chill, you forgot about Magoo? Or his little brother? Tim hiphop co-signs are far from a sure thing.

22. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

M.I.A. “Paper Planes” was the most gangsta song ever nominated for a grammy

23. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

*daps Bananas the Guerilla*

24. !Ven-Tech? Says:

b-ease Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 12:45 pm
    Not for nothing, but this beat and hook kind of knock. Not sold on DOE tho.

Nah man…it looks to cold outside to be singin & dancin on granny’s porch with a purple yanks fitted and a pea coat.

Fail.

25. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*listens to Sebastian TIMBO’s brother*

26. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

no talkin this late/i’m not conan

if you think i’m not adding that to the fuckin vocab, ya dumb!

POW!

27. wavy is a cliche Says:

Chill, you forgot about Magoo? Or his little brother?

LMAOOOO
    wasint the niggas name sebastian?

28. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

*waits for a post featuring the white boy that ethered Weezy in the lawsuit video*

29. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

THIS SAUCE IS BAWSSSSSSSSS

LOL.

I’m gonna say this to the wifey next time we fuck.

30. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

this time next week I will be in the PR

31. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

Beezy aka Mr. Stiff-Arm / Pie-Face a Nigga For No Reason

32. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

this isnt BOSS

33. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

allen iverson sounding like a little bitch that gets old and her looks start falling off

34. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Beezy aka Mr. Stiff-Arm / Pie-Face a Nigga For No Reason

Mr. Papagiorgio aka Gif Game Proper

aka Chrissy Touched It In The Comments

aka What Are These Words?

aka Kenita’s Baby’s Father (only one person will get that one, if they’re still here)

35. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

# Beezy aka I, Trick Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 12:48 pm

*daps Bananas the Guerilla*

That’s actually a doper name.

casket should consider.

36. TheCo!!inB Says:

applaud Sebastian for pullin up to Kelam High witha different colored Benz every 4 months. when I was gettin bitches he was getting TOP notch whores.

37. Bananas the Ape Says:

wavy is a cliche Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 12:46 pm
    (and no I do not attend Columbia)

your 5th grade writing ability kindaaa gave it away
    ______________________________

5th grade writing or “stylistic choice”? Continue on blissfully thinking you have the right to live…for peons like your Nah-life is a privelege not a right don’t get it revoked trying to get “witty”…

38. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

b-ease Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 12:34 pm
    Skylark > The House

Where’s Skylark at?

**The House>>>>>>>>>Skylark..

the house has set strict limitations on baby oil, stretch marks, and bullet wounds…@ skylark, the dyme to disgusting ratio is like 1:7…

39. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

And 50% of the chicks I smashed in the last year have been women

^Damn dog, what about the other 50%??!!!!

Trannys?