Video: Deeper Than Rap Film Trailer

Here’s the trailer for Maybach Music and Three/21 Films’ Rick Ross influenced short.

106 Responses to “Video: Deeper Than Rap Film Trailer”

1. Babydoll Says:

SMACKS THE FUCK OUT OF PAPAGIORGIO

2. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

ok i fux with this heavy

3. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

They are determined to keep Mike Vick down

4. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

The price point on the Yeezy’s isn’t even that crazy. it’s the way cats are reacting to them, like they’re the hottest shits. Niggas camping outside a store for a pair of sneakers from a nigga who ain’t never played a minute in the league?

I can’t do it.

5. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Tell me im lying, the nigga with the red electric hue bubble hoody got the *I eat ass face*

6. Ghost Writer Says:

Babydoll Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 5:34 pm
    SMACKS THE FUCK OUT OF PAPAGIORGIO

*daps*

7. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I am not camping for shit. I pays me a bum up until little niggas starting ratting and then the bum couldnt cop.

8. Babydoll Says:

Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 5:35 pm
    They are determined to keep Mike Vick down

^that is shit is so disgusting b

9. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

I was under the impression it was called mafia music

10. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

BAWSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

=============================
    I’ve never seen an *eat ass face* in person so I wouldn’t know what to compare it to.

12. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 5:37 pm

When the ?uestlove’s came out, the line around UBIQ in Philly was nuts. I walked past there like “Really, though?”

13. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

–You need more kevin hart in your life [ll]

14. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

lets be real Santana sucks now, for real man! wow does he flow marginal he used to flow exceptional.

15. CiCi The Intern Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 5:37 pm

=============================

Look in the mirror.

16. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

They are determined to keep Mike Vick down

^that is shit is so disgusting b

^There’s absolutely no reason for the judge to deny his bankruptcy plan. He will play in the nfl again. They just want to take everything from him and all he has left is his two homes and three cars, but they are determined to take it all and make him start over.

If I was him, i’d tell them to take that shit, grind for a season at the vet’s minimum, make sure my contract is loaded with performance based incentives and come out and kill the league. Then turn to the judge and those creditors and tell them to kiss my motherfucking ass cocksuckers

17. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

I refuse to camp out for shoes. I aint camping for shit. Maybe some good pussy. LOL.

but I might swing by the mall & see if they are there if not. I’m at no loss.

18. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

19. Ghost Writer Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 5:39 pm
    # AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 5:37 pm

=============================

Look in the mirror.

*daps*

Damn the girls are gully today, I like

20. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

he can rap, but if I wanted to hear a white rapper I’d listen to Eminem. The similarities are too close to be unintentional.

Jacking another rapper’s flow is just wack.

–Fixed* amp, cause thats basically what you said. No offense.

Asher and em are completely different aside from them being white and rappers
    =====================================
    That’s simply not true.

Paul Wall sounds like Paul Wall.

Evidence sounds like Evidence.

I like both of those guy’s music.

It’s like all the cats who came out sounding like Pac, Big & Jay-Z. The only nigga to get on is NOE & that’s cause Jim is obsessed with Jay-Z.
    Be yourself. It just seems like Asher’s rap style is strictly based on Em.

>>I can’t do it.

I can’t do it either, but not cause Kanye never played ball. the fuck that gotta do with anything? a hot sneaker is a hot sneaker. that said, I don’t wait on lines for sneakers or parties.

22. Babydoll Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 5:41 pm

^*dies*

23. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

pickyourshoes.com/new4/alife_chuck_crinkle_wht.htm

rex i got these on guilt for 58dollars this morning and they had a few more colors

24. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Geronimo P aka Chase Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 5:40 pm

They are determined to keep Mike Vick down

^that is shit is so disgusting b

There is absolutely no guarantee AT ALL that Vick is going to be on a team by September. SEPTEMBER. Fail on his and his people’s thought that some team is going to put a substantial amount of money in his pocket by that date. It wasn’t like dude was killing him in the league before he f’ed himself.

Vick puts his money in the hands of the wrong people and look what happened. Yes, it’s fucked up that he can’t get out of something that his homeboys put him in but everyone has to start somewhere, right?

25. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Look in the mirror

*steps right over the BOOBY trap*

26. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

^^^^^^
    (c)the Story of my life. If I got to wait more than 10minutes to get in the club, lets go somewhere else, my money buys wherever

>>It just seems like Asher’s rap style is strictly based on Em.

Asher did a freestyle where he intentionally rhymed like Em. if you listen to that and then listen to one of his regular songs, you’ll hear the difference. I forget the name of it though.

28. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Vick 90% of athletes puts his money in the hands of the wrong people and look what happened

29. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

^*dies*

–*Drinks the kool aid*

I have a dog tho, fuck a michael vick

30. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

CiCi, you’ve gotta be shitting me. You mean to tell me that Detroit wouldn’t sign Vick for $600,000 and performance incentives… As fucked up as it is out in the D, you know that people will fill the stands just to see Mike run all over the field.

He was never the greatest quarterback, but he was an entertainer. He filled the stands and got people out of their seats. In today’s economy, trust me, someone will sign him because they are bound to make money off of it

31. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 5:41 pm

^*dies*

–Codies

I have a dog tho, so fuck michael vick

32. rex hussla Says:

Vick better not get the Bonds treatment…I mean Leonard Little and Donte Stallworth have killed motherfuckers and they’re gonna keep on playing

33. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

====================================

34. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

atcq I had a dog growing up a ROtt and he was a handsome motherfucker but when he got out of line I kicked the shit out of him or stuffed his face in his own dookie. Come on now fam, he fought dogs as inhumane as that is. Niggas is still shooting all kinds of innocent iraqi’s and stealing peoples hard earned money

>>Mike Vick didnt do some crazy shit, i cant believe the way he is being treated. I will punch the next dog I see square in the face for Mr.Vick.

broffles & emphatic co-signature. fuck a dog b.

36. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

I have a dog tho, fuck a michael vick
    ==========================
    I don’t have a dog, fuck michael vick.

he did some stupid nigga shit, lied about it & now he has to suffer the consequences. I don’t feel sorry for this nigga.

37. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Atleast no one is defending Cheddar burress, That Nbomb will go down as the dumbest motherfucker in the history of the pigskin. Move over leon letts

38. rex hussla Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 5:45 pm

_____________________________________________________

They just had an article in SI about this…most these cats are bankrupt 3 years out the league. Just imagine how bad rappers are when they retire. DAMN

39. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

remember Billz told a story about an Uncle who would fight Pits Mano a Dago? *dead*

>>I’m not a tight pants, mohawk wearing hipster type nigga & that’s mostly who’s gonna be beasting to cop a pair of Yeezy’s.

me neither but I’d rock the shit outta them if somebody wanted to give me a pair.

41. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Ringtone money = Rappers keep almost a 100%

did you see that Rex? let me see 10 million ringtones sold at 3dollars = ADM!

42. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

will punch the next dog I see square in the face

*joins in dog thrashing*

only cuz that is so funny.

43. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

=============================
    Like I wouldn’t lol.

44. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I don’t feel sorry for this nigga.
    ^^^^^
    not about feeling sorry for a dumb bamma. I feel something isnt on the up and up fam that is it

45. foekist Says:

I don’t think dogs are held to such high regard in other parts of the world. It’s kinda not fair to be severely punished for something that’s not universal from one perspective…

But from another, it is what it is. In the Middle East you’ll get your hands chopped for stealing but if it’s a low priced item, here in US you’ll get a slap on the wrist.

It is what it is, he just happened to live in the wrong culture to be doin what he did.

46. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Geronimo P aka Chase Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 5:46 pm

Detroit? No.

I’m sorry but fuck entertainment, I want wins. I don’t care if you can outrun people. I want wins. I don’t care if you can razzle and dazzle. Fuck that pretty shit, I want wins.

The people in Detroit want wins.

Simply, Michael Vick couldn’t throw a damn slant out of college and he sure can’t do it now. Throwing a pass correctly = wins.

Anybody who thinks that Vick can come back and compete is playing. Do I want him to prove me wrong, though? Absolutely but we have to be realistic here.

47. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

–Thats a whole ‘nother argument fux. Im supposed to feel sorry for a nigga that threw smaller dogs to a ferocious pitt as a warm up kill… Or a nigga that kills a dog just because it lost… gtfo

….And its not like he did it for money. Mothafucka was rolling in dough, he did that shit for kicks.

48. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 5:49 pm

*giggles profusely*

lol

49. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Yo i swear, if i see an N-Bomb with a pigskin and braids. Im dropping that motherfucker.

50. foekist Says:

$$

word. lets be honest, 68% of modern fashion isn’t because of the look, it’s because when people see you wit it on, they know you spent some cake on it, whatever it is.

thus, I’d rock em, but even if I had it in my budget to cop ’em I can’t say I would.

51. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

–DBillz had an uncle that fought pitts?! *Dies* i need links!

they’ll fucking roast a dog on a spit in another country man. and how many fucking cows do we slaughter everyday? I honestly don’t see the difference. dogs are more important because they’re a little smarter? fuck outta here b, I will fuck around and start D.C. Sniper’n dogs tomorrow.

*cuts hole in trunk*

53. foekist Says:

The people in Detroit want wins.

$$

*daps*
    straight up and down.

54. rex hussla Says:

If you aren’t feeling this I feel sorry for your family and friends ’cause you must be a miserable motherfucker

zshare.net/audio/58150216d8115282/

*does the Mark Madsen*

55. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

the black YEezy’s yell my name. Swear to god the Black/Hot Pink Colorway has been yelling my name since the Hart Foundation. Brett Hitman ingrained in me as a youf that shit was hot

56. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

^I have an argument like this at least once a month with the cockheads at my job. What do you expect when you give a young kid from some hood millions of dollars when he is between the age of 18 to 25??? To top it off, they were never taught how to manage their money properly. When stupid shit like spending $215 on air yeezy’s in a recession is worth camping the fuck out for, you cannot expect that these kids will have enough sense to know that spending $500k on a fucking car might not be the smartest thing to do.

The bottom line is, if kids are taught at a younger age, better ways to use their money, these things won’t be an issue. Thats the difference between black and white families, or i should rich and poor families. When your parents lived check to check, they may not have the knowledge to teach their kids about proper investments and savings, so those kids come up thinking success is when you can afford lavish things.

57. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

thus, I’d rock em, but even if I had it in my budget to cop ‘em I can’t say I would.
    ====================================
    Applaud this man.

58. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

Thats the part that gets me. Like one of those rich guys that thinks he can do anything.

When he gets bored of watching dog kills is he gonna move on to watching snuff films or what. That shit is wack, especially when you have your whole family depending on you to bring home money.

I honestly thought those Yeezy’s were gonna be 300+, so I’d pay 215 for them and consider it a bargain, I just don’t want to. the hype killed it for me. i’ll cop the $85 un-Yeezy’s and call it a day.

60. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

dogs are more important because they’re a little smarter

–I like how you dismissed this so easily

>>68% of modern fashion

lol @ the random percentage

62. foekist Says:

the Yeezy jawns ain’t even really DOPE, really, at least IMO… Jordans used to LOOK DOPE, and STILL DO. Them shitz is ugly. Prada boots been out for over a decade and them jawns is SONNIN them yeezy’s STILL.

63. foekist Says:

eskay Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 5:57 pm
    >>68% of modern fashion

lol @ the random percentage

$$

I got that shit from Plug, paws.

>>I like how you dismissed this so easily

I didn’t dismiss shit. so what they’re smart? I don’t encourage killing dogs or any animals unnecessarily, but sending niggas to jail for it? come on man. pigs are considered some of the smartest animals alive, but I bet you wouldn’t lock up the manager of Chili’s for serving ribs.

65. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Geronimo P aka Chase Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 5:55 pm

That’s a reflection of society as a whole. We don’t save, we used credit for all our purchases, cash checks instead of open bank accounts, borrow, the “I’ll pay later” mentality straight ethered this economy.

66. foekist Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 5:56 pm
    dogs are more important because they’re a little smarter

–I like how you dismissed this so easily

$$

67. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

I’m gone folks.

Peace & peanut grease.

Have a nice weekend

& fux, slap a PR girl on the booty for me homeboy. LOL

68. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

*Daps to the Squad*

I’m out.

CiCi, keep fighting the good fight, but I bet you if the commish lets him back in the league then he’s gonna bubble this season.

69. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

& fux, slap a PR girl on the booty for me homeboy. LOL

not gone till next week. homie . Peace

>>that’s an interesting argument. so are you saying a smarter person is more important than a person of less intelligence, or are you speaking strictly from a comparison of species of animals on the planet?

I mean, if you say dogs deserve better treatment because they’re smarter isn’t that just as bad as saying cows don’t because they’re dumb? now apply that same logic to humans.

71. foekist Says:

$$

real talk. Also, the “we’ll suffer the consequences later” mentality, on the behalf of all these lenders doing sub prime mortgages. In hindsight, even a financial analyst of minimal mental capacity should’ve been able to see this shit coming, pause.

72. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

==================================
    Basically.

I mean, my Foams cost $200 so thats not an issue.

It’s the hype. I hate feeling like I’m being manipulated unless it’s sleeps girl mantpulating my dick with her mouth lol.

73. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

real talk. But Ima about try to cop now on gp.

74. foekist Says:

$$

my point exactly.

75. D_Block_4_Life aka Sleeps girl jaw bone and coochie bone game >>> Says:

fuck outta here b, I will fuck around and start D.C. Sniper’n dogs tomorrow.

In tears..

76. sean coonery Says:

Amp you copped the purple foams?

77. rex hussla Says:

# Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 5:56 pm

________________________________________________________

co-sign…that’s what makes that shit a little too much for me.

And plus, you can’t be dogfighting if you’re famous. Thats just being an asshole. You know almost every person in America has had a pet as a kid, the shit dies and they probably cried about it. So thinking about two pets fighting to the death is just gonna fuck a lot of people up.

78. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*listens to al green again*

79. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

I think vick shoulda got the book thrown at him, just for being a rich nigga doing dumb shit.

How you make it & blow it on some dumb shit like dog fighting?

>>I hate feeling like I’m being manipulated unless it’s sleeps girl mantpulating my dick with her mouth lol.

^THIS

81. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

–So wait, its ok because its being done to pigs too? Wtf

82. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Vick stayed true to his bamma roots(c)Marcus Vick…..these bammas do bamma things, word to whiteboy bammas tying a negro to a truck and dragging him.

83. foekist Says:

Man, I’m losin. It seem like EVERYBODY got a shirt or jacket with the buckles on the shoulder except me.

84. sean coonery Says:

Seriously why do Asians do this?

Kill yourself…stop being a coward and taking innocent people with you.

My regards go to the families of those in Binghamton.

Just pass me the moo shu pork and moo goo gai pan you fucking gooks..

mad because they work minimum wage at the cleaners…stupid chinks

85. D_Block_4_Life aka Sleeps girl jaw bone and coochie bone game >>> Says:

FTR FUCK MICHAEL VICK.

86. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

foekist Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 6:06 pm

youre soo fucking late when you cop niggas is going to call you a dickrider.

Express been selling them shits for 2years strong

87. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

–Lets not factor in the level of intelligence for a second. Is it ok to raise an animal from birth and train it to kill for the sake of monetary gain?

88. rex hussla Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 6:04 pm

*listens to al green again*
    ________________________________________________

This is another ill Al Green sample…RZA & Biggie

zshare.net/audio/581507538f041d94/

89. D_Block_4_Life aka Sleeps girl jaw bone and coochie bone game >>> Says:

You commit a crime, you go to jail, end of story.

90. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Seriously why do Asians do this?

Kill yourself…stop being a coward and taking innocent people with you.

^^^^^^^^
    *broffles* I am dying soo hard of laughter this nigga and his generalizations. they’re fucking priceless

91. CiCi The Intern Says:

# foekist Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 6:03 pm

$$

my point exactly.

Genocide, anybody? Forced sterilization, anybody?

92. sean coonery Says:

Plaxico Burress got dropped from the Giants…

Another Rich Nigga doing Dumb Nigga thangs….

93. foekist Says:

How you make it & blow it on some dumb shit like dog fighting

$$

real talk though, Vick is a dumbass for being involved in something like that ESPECIALLY havin the shit goin on at your own fuckin residence. That’s like bein a pro athlete and havin a whole kitchen made strictly for cookin crack. Smart dumb niggas.

>>So thinking about two pets fighting to the death is just gonna fuck a lot of people up.

first off, people are way to attached to animals in this culture. niggas be leaving they dogs millions of dollars and shit. you can’t be serious.

second, those dogs are genetically designed to fight, so, while I don’t condone dog-fighting for entertainment purposes, really, who are we to stop what mother nature intended?

95. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

=======================================
    Sad but true.

96. sean coonery Says:

They made an example out of Vick…same thing they are going to do with Plaxico Burress

97. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

I was feelin’ bad for michael vick before this day on nah. Now i want that nigga to get the same treatment that that dog got in ‘Fresh’

98. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I am starting to believ Bammas are subhuman. need to get an off switch on em

>>Lets not factor in the level of intelligence for a second. Is it ok to raise an animal from birth and train it to kill for the sake of monetary gain?

in my opinion? no. but, like I said, those animals are genetically designed to kill. all pit owners are doing is nurturing the animals vicious tendencies.

100. CiCi The Intern Says:

# sean coonery Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 6:06 pm

Seriously why do Asians do this?

Kill yourself…stop being a coward and taking innocent people with you.

My regards go to the families of those in Binghamton.

Just pass me the moo shu pork and moo goo gai pan you fucking gooks..

mad because they work minimum wage at the cleaners…stupid chinks

*speechless*

101. D_Block_4_Life aka Sleeps girl jaw bone and coochie bone game >>> Says:

Fuckin’ bammas

102. foekist Says:

all pit owners are doing is nurturing the animals vicious tendencies.

$$

welllll, that’s KINDA true. Pit bulls were family dogs back in the 50’s and 60’s. I forgot which show it was, one of them dusty black and while shows… the family dog was a pit

>>So wait, its ok because its being done to pigs too? Wtf

I’m not saying it’s ok to mistreat dogs, I’m saying it’s not that serious.

we kill pigs everyday but niggas knock off a couple of pooch’s and gotta go to jail? what part of the game is that?

104. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*knocks off a couple of pooches*

The other day I was at the mall and my old ghetto tendencies kicked in when I saw a bulldog sitting in this jeep all handsome and tame. I wanted to rip the window and diddybop with him leave a note “I AM WHITE THE DOG WILL BE TREATED LIKE A MEMBER OF MY FAMILY”

I agree that Vick is an idiot for even being involved in that shit, and I agree that it’s cruel, I just think they coulda hit him with a big fine or maybe 30 days in county. they did that nigga dirty. I’ve never in my life heard of anybody EVER getting that much time for hurting an animal.

106. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says: