Rick Ross – Can’t Let Go Freestyle

rick-ross-fabolous-dj-envy-red-cafe

Rick Ross – Can’t Let Go Freestyle

Over Def Jam/Slip-N-Slide’s Shonie – Can’t Let Go ft. Fabolous

This is just a warm up (c)LowKey. Don’t ask me, ask him.

“The new album Deeper Than Rap on the way, holla at ya boy: diamondsandmaybachs@gmail.com”

Curtis’ outros > Rawse’s

I rather hear a good song from Rawse than a good shittalk though.

ross

120 Responses to “Rick Ross – Can’t Let Go Freestyle”

1. Dre Says:

Scheduled to post at 3:05, get it?

2. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

THIS SAUCE IS BAWSEEEEEEE

3. CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

4. Babydoll Says:

Dre Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 3:00 pm
    Scheduled to post at 3:05, get it?

^lol…clever

5. Bananas the Ape Says:

BITCH I’m CASKET nigga what?

You keep acting like you exposing me or something…exposing me so you can do what? NOTHING…C’mon son you ain’t making sense you flipped you melon.

I’ma grown ass man that should’ve got my master 2 years ago, I’m out here playing catch up in school and work….why would I need OR EVEN MAKE TIME to IMPRESS A INTERNET JUNKIE THAT WAS ALREADY ON MY DICK TO BEGIN WITH.

Nigga Casket/Bananas that it….fuck retarded ass nigga GROW UP.

6. yaboy Says:

*in rick rawse voice*

7. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Scheduled to post at 3:05, get it?

–No

8. yaboy Says:

THIS SAUCE IS BAWSEEEEEEE
    smh @ the repetition (no radio brainwashing)

9. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

IMPRESS A INTERNET JUNKIE THAT WAS ALREADY ON MY DICK TO BEGIN WITH.

^Now we’re finally getting to the good stuff [||?]

10. Dre Says:

“Three-Oh-Five” has been the title of many Miami hip-hop songs, and the area code has become a pop-culture staple in Miami.[citation needed]

11. yaboy Says:

@atcq

SMH.. 305=miami area code

12. Babydoll Says:

You shouldn’t even explained it Dre…shoulda just left it for those of us that got it right away…lol

13. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Aight damn lol

14. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

# BIG STRONG Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 3:02 pm

Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver
    How Much you charge for a logo?
    I was using the Grizzleys logo with changed colors but I’d like something original. with a Bear as the focal point

it depends I guess. If your serious hit up the email

goten5151@yahoo.com

the only portfolio I have is from school because I’m lazy.

2of5creations.com

15. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

Yo eskay, isn’t there a way you could solve this?

^this isn’t interesting enough for mediation…turn up the ether intensity.

16. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

^See, Coonery posted in this thread…and now Nestle did. He can’t be switching back and forth like that, right?

I’m confused.
    =====================
    He has two computers going at the same time with different screen names on each of em.

And this is the nigga that was on MY dick, begging for some game so he could smash one of his imaginary girlfriends.

You ol’ Goof Troop lookin ass nigga.

“…what bitch wanna lay witchu? (c) Kiss

17. rex hussla Says:

Jessica Biel plays a single mom-turned-stripper in the upcoming “Powder Blue.”

Access Hollywood got some behind the scenes footage of her stripping, both in the film and in rehearsal.

“I’ve gained such a greater respect for the women that actually do this for a living. It’s so difficult,” Biel told cameras.
    ________________________________________________________

This broads ass in Chuck & Larry >>>>>>>>

18. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

–Right.. right… right..

19. Big Homie Says:

Rawse thought he was special to where he didnt have to dress up?

20. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

^^^^^^^
    THIS

is Brofflecopters

21. Babydoll Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 3:12 pm

–Right.. right… right..

^lol…no shots at you though baby

22. Hoskins Says:

He said “boss ricky ross dade county’s finest” Is he finally admitting his CO status

23. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Yo eskay, isn’t there a way you could solve this?

^this isn’t interesting enough for mediation…turn up the ether intensity.
    =======================================
    I don’t want mediation. This kid’s a nitwit. I wanna prove he’s posting comments to himself.

I know there’s a way eskay can answer this.

He doesn’t wanna finish the nigga.

24. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Ah yes, the Philadelphia Airport. You’ll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. A baggage handler has been charged with two counts of theft after a woman noticed that $550 worth of clothes (with the price tags still on) had mysteriously wandered out of her luggage

LOL *carries on 120 pound bag*

25. CiCi The Intern Says:

Gettin’ rich in a rush, yeah you know us…we’re the Usual Suspects…

26. Bananas the Ape Says:

Yeah man this nigga AMP ain’t playing with a full deck…

27. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

^Fact.

28. rex hussla Says:

Does Ross grow out his beard to compensate for his balding? He’s on some Kimbo Slice shit

29. Babydoll Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 3:15 pm
    Gettin’ rich in a rush, yeah you know us…we’re the Usual Suspects…

^*daps Ci Double*

30. BIG STRONG Says:

I don’t know about Bananas but I’m far from a kid I probably got kids your age

31. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

shout out to my babies’ moms

32. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

# Bananas the Ape Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 3:15 pm

Yeah man this nigga AMP ain’t playing with a full deck…
    =================================
    U scurred? Don’t be scurred. lol

33. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

rex hussla Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 3:15 pm

^^^^^
    its a beautiful beard though, lol. Yo that Mafia Music Video is some real artisty type of stuff. Him eating green grapes and shit. I watch it everytime it comes on and dont change it, now the one with John Legend gets skipped.

34. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

Beezy aka The Nigga Who Had a Son And a Daughter Four Months Apart

35. Big Homie Says:

Today’s been a long day. I’m starting to get real frustrated

36. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

Jessica Biel plays a single mom-turned-stripper in the upcoming “Powder Blue.”

word?

shes one hot white woman, and she got a lil back-off on her too

37. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Victor Santiago had two kids in the same monthhhh(c)Nore on Melvyn Flint

38. rex hussla Says:

That airport shit is grimey…I saw a special on TV and there’s a place in Tennessee? Minnesota? I forget…but it’s basically like a Goodwill but it’s all the shit that is misplaced or lost by the airline companies. You can come up like crazy. Everything is like 95% less than in the store. Designer suits for $50…watches, chains, electronics maaaad cheap.

39. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Jessica Biel is easily top5 dead or alive. I got her and Scarlet they are impeccable looks wise.

40. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Beezy aka I, Trick Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 3:15 pm

^Fact.

And that’s just the airport security.

41. wavy is a cliche Says:

prancer nsfw

42. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

^lol…no shots at you though baby

–*blushes*

43. wavy is a cliche Says:

tinyurl.com/dneksv

prancer nsfw

44. Dre Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 3:12 pm e

Rawse thought he was special to where he didnt have to dress up?
    __________________________________________________________

They don’t make a cut for his size (c) Curtis

45. Bananas the Ape Says:

Eskay post “partials” of the only two IP addresses my APPROVED screen have ever posted from so we can shut this bitch up….it’s not even funny no more it’s sad.

Stupid fuck doesn’t realize even if I had a “villian command center with two laptops” to entertain his homosexual affliction the WIRELESS CARRIER WOULD STILL BE THE SAME FOR THE NETWORK…Stupid!

46. b-ease Says:

She’s def bad, but that’s a slight stretch. And after much contemplation, Ive decided that Scarlett > Biel

47. rex hussla Says:

________________________________________

He’s trying too hard with that one…

48. Big Homie Says:

^ I need a laptop lol

49. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

guaranteed if the wifey and I go together on a flight, she or I get randomly serched every single time. we are at 5times right now per 5 flights

50. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

this isn’t rap son, dead women are not relevant when discussing sexy women lol

51. BIG STRONG Says:

Yo Big_Seth that New Flush Tea is dope

52. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Bhomie try dealhack.com ….. they always got shit I got one of my tv sets from a deal on there

lol @ these munkeys

54. CiCi The Intern Says:

# wavy is a cliche Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 3:20 pm

tinyurl.com/dneksv

prancer nsfw

Why is she covered in used kitty litter?

55. Babydoll Says:

Villian command center…

^ROFFLE! Niggas is so creative…LMAO

56. b-ease Says:

this isn’t rap son, dead women are not relevant when discussing sexy women lol

You’re crazy. Have you ever seen an artist rendering of Harriet Tubman?Phat as shit, so you gotta include the dead as well.

57. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

# b-ease Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 3:20 pm

I might just contemplate them both tonight after dinner.

*Doloffles*

58. BIG STRONG Says:

Damn the Giants released Plax

59. Babydoll Says:

Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 3:21 pm

this isn’t rap son, dead women are not relevant when discussing sexy women lol

^*bewildered stare* who’s dead? Scarlet Johanson? Word?

60. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

diamondsandmaybachs@gmail.com

^*e-mails*

61. rex hussla Says:

wow @ prancer

62. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I just buy a louie shirt or whatever even if it dont fit and my tailor cuts it out and paste on a bigger shirt, it looks nicer embossed even like 3-d(c)Rawse the Boss

63. b-ease Says:

Why is she covered in used kitty litter?

Thats what the streets wanna know. She got some work done too, even more than the breasts.

64. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 3:21 pm

yo when that happens you should join the mile high club on their seat off GP

65. b-ease Says:

*Doloffles*

Good one.

66. Babydoll Says:

b-ease Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 3:24 pm
    Why is she covered in used kitty litter?

^yeah, she looks mad different…some cosmetic dentistry is afoot plus more…no shots though, you supposed to make improvements when you get a little bit of fame…that’s how you get more fame

67. Big Homie Says:

I would eat Prancer’s ass

68. wavy is a cliche Says:

i got the rest of the flix uncensored if ya need it drop your email

69. CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

Sleeps girl combs Rosss’ & Freeways beard before shows.

70. b-ease Says:

Word to Estelle gettting braces two videos too late.

71. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

go and get your money little roffle bag boyyyy

72. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

============================================
    Please do. And post Nestle Snipes too.

Hey, if I’m wrong, blame it on the weed. I never had a personal beef. I just thought if you were posting under different names answering yourself, that you were a corn. Simple as that.

But I was never on your dick nigga.
    I felt sorry for you. Don’t make me pull the tape.

73. Babydoll Says:

Big Homie Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 3:25 pm
    I would eat Prancer’s ass

^*pats on back in motherly, nurturing fashion*

We know baby, we know…

74. b-ease Says:

@wavy

artivous@gmail.com

75. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

Beezy aka I Got Your Wife on Camcorder

76. CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

Big Homie Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 3:25 pm
    I would eat Prancer’s ass

u know damn well she dont shave that asshole.

77. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

*bewildered stare* who’s dead? Scarlet Johanson? Word

*slaps face (open hand)*

*asks babydoll to read dude’s original comment again*

*aplogises for slap*

*daps*

78. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

u know damn well she dont shave that asshole.

^she bleaches.

79. Big Homie Says:

^ Bout to check that jawn out now. Thanks for the link Fux

80. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

# eskay Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 3:22 pm

lol @ these munkeys
    ========================
    C’mon b, vindicate me or make me look like an asshole. This shit is getting corny lol.

81. Babydoll Says:

Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 3:27 pm
    *bewildered stare* who’s dead? Scarlet Johanson? Word

*slaps face (open hand)*

*asks babydoll to read dude’s original comment again*

*aplogises for slap*

*daps*

^*grips up as Danielson is in mid slap*

*Goons surface and slam Danielson’s head into the sarcasm button repeatedly*

It was just jokes and fuck yo apology nigga

Jessica Biel stripper practice

applaud me

83. CiCi The Intern Says:

# CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 3:27 pm

Big Homie Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 3:25 pm
    I would eat Prancer’s ass

u know damn well she dont shave that asshole.

And by the looks of that picture, it’s filled with kitty litter.

84. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Jessica Biel stripper practice
    ^ Hey now!

85. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

That movies is only going to benefit Justin cause she cant act and shes not getting any noms for that.

Also, If she doesnt get naked like Demi did in her jawn then its a fail

86. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

Jessica Biel stripper practice

applaud me

0:17 ftw

87. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

A Target in Pikesville, Maryland “has been closed until further notice because of a rodent problem,” reports WBAL Baltimore. Target officials wouldn’t tell customers why they were closed—our tipster aishel says they told him it was for maintenance, and a person interviewed by WBAL says she was told it was a “water main problem.” Target’s corporate office, however, confirmed there’s a big mouse problem. Update: The store has reopened.

88. b-ease Says:

Also, If she doesnt get naked like Demi did in her jawn then its a fail

I can’t co-sign this enough.

89. BIG STRONG Says:

Yo Amp I’m not Bananas or Casketface….. I’m Eskay

90. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

Jessica Biel stripper practice

youtube.com/watch?v=h6IsIk7uhkQ

applaud me

0:17 ftw

91. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Bad Idea: Confessing To Your $100,000 A Year Shoplifting Habit On National TV
    By Chris Walters, 2:31 PM on Thu Apr 2 2009, 56,314 views All the clever shoplifting tricks in the world won’t save you from yourself if you decide to reveal your secrets on Dr. Phil. Last week a fraud task force raided the home of Laura and Matthew Eaton, who appeared on an episode in November to show the audience how they did it and to say they were going straight.

A Secret Service field agent told the San Diego Union-Tribune that so far there have been no arrests or indictments as “it’s still early on in the investigation,” but we can’t imagine that nationally admitting you’re a big-time shoplifter—and even bringing cameras along to prove you can do it—is the sort of thing that helps your case. Dorks.

92. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

u know damn well she dont shave that asshole.
    ==============================
    There isn’t a bigger turn off then going down on a girl & realizing she has a wool sweater on.

93. Babydoll Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 3:31 pm
    # CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 3:27 pm

Big Homie Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 3:25 pm
    I would eat Prancer’s ass

u know damn well she dont shave that asshole.

And by the looks of that picture, it’s filled with kitty litter.

^LMAO…*gets loose as a goose*

94. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

BIG STRONG Says:

April 3rd, 2009 at 3:33 pm
    Yo Amp I’m not Bananas or Casketface….. I’m Eskay

on some ‘i am spartacus’ shit lol

95. b-ease Says:

LF : BBQ pit beef sandwich >>

96. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

# BIG STRONG Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 3:33 pm

Yo Amp I’m not Bananas or Casketface….. I’m Eskay
    ================================
    ROFL!

97. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

There isn’t a bigger turn off then going down on a girl

^^^^^
    got damn you eat pussy but dont buy a drink?

98. Bananas the Ape Says:

welp, I’m going to hop in the shower, I got night classes at 5…

I’ll leave yall with this tho’ AMP says he was never on my dick and he felt sorry for me ROFL…

Son that’s like shooting yourself and then while falling you crack your head on the curb then land on a broken bottle and bleeding to death…

Nigga I haven’t posted in a month (besides last SAT) and nigga put you on blast about accusin me of being other niggas in my absense.

LOL you lost son, even if you wasn’t on my DICK, you FELT sorry for me THAT AYO…you’re gay….you had compassion for me?….EWWWW FAGGOT

and I’m sure that plenty will co-sign last month and January you had the sucktion of a 8pound Oreck better yet…you could’ve sucked a kid from China through the center of the earth if your lips touched the pavement.

99. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

twitter.com/TheMegatronDon/status/1447113608

–*sighs*

100. wavy is a cliche Says:

yo bernard check your mail

101. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

got damn you eat pussy but dont buy a drink?

lol

102. CiCi The Intern Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 3:35 pm

u know damn well she dont shave that asshole.
    ==============================

And I’m suppose to accept your beaded garden down there? Fuck outta here….

103. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

Amp = Casket

& he/they want eskay to expose (II) them/ him to us. LOL.

104. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

There isn’t a bigger turn off then going down on a girl

^^^^^
    got damn you eat pussy but dont buy a drink?
    ==============================
    I eat pussy AFTER she rocks the mic. Let’s not get it twisted. As hard as I am on a hoe (sorry Babydoll & CiCi lol), imagine it being any other way then that…unless it’s my shorty of course.

105. yaboy Says:

*is bored*
    *goes to redtube*

106. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

And I’m suppose to accept your beaded garden down there? Fuck outta here….

–Oh, this is going left

107. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

# Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:
    April 3rd, 2009 at 3:38 pm

Amp = Casket

& he/they want eskay to expose (II) them/ him to us. LOL.
    ==================================
    ROFLCOPTERS!!!

Back to the drawing board! lol

108. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

And I’m suppose to accept your beaded garden down there? Fuck outta here….
    ==================================
    Oh, never that. I keep the front lawn well manicured lol.

109. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

roffle.wow, talk about throwing it back in your face (none)

110. b-ease Says:

*daps wavy*

good look fam

111. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

# Bananas the Ape Says:
    March 3rd, 2009 at 9:24 pm

@ Amp

it’s the Yankee scratch offs…but homegirl tight right now, I aint calling neither.

nall, I might call LOL …what you think?

112. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

# Bananas the Ape Says:
    March 3rd, 2009 at 9:40 pm

@ Amp

I’m like, “U mad now?…U wanna beat me up?”

she like No…

So I’m like “I’m bout to get into Nip/Tuck wassup?

113. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Bananas the Ape Says:
    March 3rd, 2009 at 9:17 pm

man…so I was kinda tight I got deaded by homegirl, so I go cop a pizza.
    my shit wasn’t ready cause of course “they serve they own kind first” ….so I got to the store and by a scratch off…

114. BIG STRONG Says:

Hold it wait a minute i got it now. Amp has a multiple personality disorder
    Amp = bananas
    Casketface = Amp
    Big Strong = Amp
    matter of fact we all are Amp. OMG I’m AMP!!!!

115. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

# Bananas the Ape Says:
    March 3rd, 2009 at 8:07 pm

@Amp

LOL I text her saying “I got other plans”…my phone just sitting there silent like she on the other end like “so?”

116. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

# Bananas the Ape Says:
    March 3rd, 2009 at 7:38 pm

how many times a month is okay to be “stood up” or “played” before you start to take it personal?

117. Danielson a.k.a. Dat Mixed Race Nigga Says:

roffle amp is tryna expose bananas

118. Seth Gueko Says:

DEEPER THAN A BEEF, DEEPER THAN A VERSE
    DEEPER THAN AN ALBUM ! ITS DEEPER THAN RAP !

119. Galan Says:

Who’s still standing next to this nigga?

120. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Rick Ross - Crack A Bottle Freestyle Says:

[…] Rick Ross – Can’t Let Go Freestyle | Rick Ross feat. Nas & Kevin Cossom – Usual […]