Video: The Superthug Diaries: The Superthug X The Juan Epstein Ghost

Capone and N.O.R.E. record Juan Ep with Ciph and Peter, hit the juice bar in Harlem with Styles P and visit Angie.

32 Responses to “Video: The Superthug Diaries: The Superthug X The Juan Epstein Ghost”

1. b-ease Says:

LF : JJ Fad got FAT.

2. Ghost Writer Says:

P!

3. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

Sleep’s girl told me at Opium she likes it in her fanny.

4. Ghost Writer Says:

Personally I know her personally….lol

uh oh, Cam @ highline ballroom on may 5th.

6. TheCo!!inB Says:

nigga Sleep is gonna go over to Okay Player, watch.

7. digital Scales Says:

i went to college it was in jail but it counts – nore

hahahahahaha

8. Big Homie Says:

WTF I was still stuck in the Melanie post with Icon

9. Big Homie Says:

uh oh, Cam @ highline ballroom on may 5th.

^ Looks like I am going to NY. I can leave the state by then.

10. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

HHNF:

tinyurl.com/ckk2qh

b-ease Says:

April 2nd, 2009 at 12:15 pm
    LF : JJ Fad got FAT.

***Yeah, I saw them on one of those retro documentary type shows…JJ Fat…they were cuties, back in the day, especially the fast rhyming girl @ the end of “Supersonic” “I’masommalongadukkadonpellyfeenylapada….yeaaaaaaaaaaaah” (nhjic”

11. CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

eskay Says:

April 2nd, 2009 at 12:18 pm
    uh oh, Cam @ highline ballroom on may 5th.

Sleeps girl used to get it in Ohio. (see: jawbone)

12. BD aka The Chick doing the “Push, Pull” on Soul Train Circa 197* Says:

LF : JJ Fad got FAT.

^LOL…did you just see one of those vh1 specials or something?

13. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Big Homie Says:

April 2nd, 2009 at 12:18 pm
    WTF I was still stuck in the Melanie post with Icon

***LOL…I would love to stick my post in Melanie…yeah, though…I fell behind (no “no child left”)

14. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

Sleeps girl used to get it in Ohio. (see: jawbone)

LOL

15. Big Homie Says:

LOL at JJ Fad. I was rolling when I saw that on one hit wonders awhile back. Great song btw

16. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

Sleep’s girl used to get it under the bleachers.

17. Ghost Writer Says:

CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

April 2nd, 2009 at 12:20 pm
    eskay Says:

April 2nd, 2009 at 12:18 pm
    uh oh, Cam @ highline ballroom on may 5th.

Sleeps girl used to get it in Ohio. (see: jawbone)

GOLLY

18. digital Scales Says:

vimeo.com/3964953

NYOIL – Hip Hop Told me (50 cent Cover “Tia Told Me”)

shit is dope

19. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Big Homie Says:

April 2nd, 2009 at 12:17 pm
    WOW at Icon’s post. That is some crazy shit and how he got busted.

***You know? A million dollars in stolen property? I was watching some special on MSNBC about a max security jawn in Alabama or some shit (Tennessee? Does it even matter?) Anyway, besides the expected murderers and rapists, there were a coupla ninjas there doing life for receiving and selling stolen property—no mention of three strikes, but cotdamn, there’s no way niggas coulda expected that kind of sentence…”the judge saying life, like it ain’t someone’s life”

20. digital Scales Says:

Esko post that nyoil joint

21. Ghost Writer Says:

You won’t believe what sleep’s girl tooooollld me

22. CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

April 2nd, 2009 at 12:24 pm
    Big Homie Says:

April 2nd, 2009 at 12:17 pm
    WOW at Icon’s post. That is some crazy shit and how he got busted.

“i keep the Boosters, boostin” (KFC)

sleep’s girl touched it in Ohio

>>Esko post that nyoil joint

I’m gonna

25. Kim Jong Tril - Our Dear Leader Nanyanen Says:

whattttttaaaaaaaaaaap?

26. Big Homie Says:

Thats crazy…got people in there doing life for robbery..smh

27. CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

Sleeps girl is the reason why Cam & Jim fell off.

28. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Big Homie Says:

April 2nd, 2009 at 12:28 pm
    Thats crazy…got people in there doing life for robbery..smh

**That’s what I’m saying…the legal system in general is perverted, but it’s all kinds of fucked up down south…”New York City #1 and New York City #2!!!” “Somebody’s crossing the gun line, bawse”!!! (c) Hoppin’ Bob in “Life”

29. Big_seth aka George Bossington Carver Says:

Kim Jong Tril – Our Dear Leader Nanyanen

lol

30. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

April 2nd, 2009 at 12:29 pm
    Sleeps girl is the reason why Cam & Jim fell off.

***Yoko Ohshit

31. Kim Jong Tril - Our Dear Leader Nanyanen Says:

u know KCi and Sisqo are touring together???
    I was on the train and I saw an ad for that shit…
    i comtemplated hugging the third rail

32. Carlos Voltron Says:

Speaking of juice bars, there’s one opening by my crib in the summer. If that shit isn’t trill I’m burning it down.