Melanie Fiona ft. Talib Kweli – Give It To Me Right (Remix)

melanie-fiona-red

Kweli takes his turn over critical darling Melanie Fiona’s breakout single.

Melanie Fiona ft. Talib Kweli – Give It To Me Right (Remix)

Previously: Melanie Fiona ft. Busta Rhymes & Raekwon – Give It To Me Right (Remix)

54 Responses to “Melanie Fiona ft. Talib Kweli – Give It To Me Right (Remix)”

1. Big Homie Says:

WOW at that pic

it took me a minute to choose that pic.

3. digital Scales Says:

*DEAD* AT LAND i been on both sides of that call oll thats funny

yo i wanna meet the cat with the good fresh mids, i will never cop another designer brand of marijuana again

4. CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

your majesty (fet. Stack & The Wave) > Jim Jones Catalog.

5. R.J.Orion Says:

this reminds me of the Amanda Diva thick leg strong coochie bone picture that set off an uproar … but this lady aint as thick in the bones as wifey amanda

6. Big Homie Says:

a lot of chicks these days rocking that look now..those tight spandex pants. For awhile I would see like 10 chicks in like 2 minutes with it on. God bless them.

7. Big Homie Says:

You know you a weed head when you budget how much you spend on gas and lunch during the day for smoke. I dont do that, just sayin

8. Nestle Snipes Says:

Ketamine was my shit……I’ve also tried ice, not my cup of tea but hey. Never did crack got too much self respect for that.

And who hasn’t done E..everyone I know has done it….

9. CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

likecool.com/Madonna_Before_and_After_photoshop–Pic–Gear.html

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes! (q: GFK)

10. BD aka The Chick doing the “Push, Pull” on Soul Train Circa 197* Says:

Big Homie Says:

April 2nd, 2009 at 11:42 am

^LOL…I rocked a similar look on my bday weekend

link or die

12. BD aka The Chick doing the “Push, Pull” on Soul Train Circa 197* Says:

You know you a weedhead when someone taking ANY drug other than weed makes them = a crackhead & lower kind of life form in your eyes

^THAT

13. TheCo!!inB Says:

i’m not gonna listen to this but I already know the remix with Rae and Busta is better. shorty needs to step her ad lib skills up, her vocals are mad sparse.

14. BD aka The Chick doing the “Push, Pull” on Soul Train Circa 197* Says:

link or die

^talking to me? I posted the bday weekend on twitter and since you ain’t following me, you lost

15. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

Sour Diesel >

16. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

That 5hr energy shitis a waste of money

Red bull»»»

17. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

That Kiss album leaked and this shit is motherfucking Fire

18. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

Googling ur own shit»»»telling nahger link or die

19. Ghost Writer Says:

I wanna pipe this chick

oh I’m just talking, to nobody in particular.

sleep, I would google your girl, but she’s right here.

hi wifey!

22. The Bio-Chemical Slang Lord Says:

sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

*dead*

23. Big Homie Says:

LOL…I rocked a similar look on my bday weekend

^ I know..and looked quite tasteful. Come sit over here.

*lies on my back*

24. CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

u know u a weedhead when u fingerpop’off Sleeps girl cuz hes High, sleep, next to yall on the couch.

25. BD aka The Chick doing the “Push, Pull” on Soul Train Circa 197* Says:

CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

April 2nd, 2009 at 12:01 pm

^*gets loose as a goose*

26. Ghost Writer Says:

Sleep’s girl is 13 and a half

27. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

Sleep girl is……stfu u nigga been on the same dumb shit for 2 days its old. Get back to liking charlse h balls.

28. Big Homie Says:

If you squint your eyes (me, I hardly have to squint my eyes of course) shorty look like Solange from head to toe

29. CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

April 2nd, 2009 at 12:02 pm
    Sleep’s girl is 13 and a half

She told me she was 17!!!

(pulls condom outa her mouth)

30. BD aka The Chick doing the “Push, Pull” on Soul Train Circa 197* Says:

Big Homie Says:

April 2nd, 2009 at 11:59 am
    LOL…I rocked a similar look on my bday weekend

^ I know..and looked quite tasteful. Come sit over here.

*lies on my back*

^*places an order for Obama Hennessy to arrive at Big Homie’s house on Monday*

31. Ghost Writer Says:

sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

April 2nd, 2009 at 12:02 pm

Dog you come to NR just to talk about her….lol @ you getting mad

32. Beezy aka I, Trick Says:

Sleep’s girl look so good I give her cab fare when i ask her to leave at 5am.

33. Big Homie Says:

That Kiss album leaked and this shit is motherfucking Fire

^ I been holding out on it and listening to the stream. I going to wait until next Tuesday. I heard the album is good tho. Cant wait.

34. Ghost Writer Says:

She told me she was 17!!!

(pulls condom outa her mouth)

LOL

35. b-ease Says:

this shit is motherfucking Fire

You don’t mean that.

36. Ghost Writer Says:

I gave sleep’s chick hard dick and bubble gum

37. ill manerisms Says:

Any MIA cats in Nah?

38. Big Homie Says:

^*places an order for Obama Hennessy to arrive at Big Homie’s house on Monday*

^ I’d take it as a collectors item. I don’t drink anymore sweetie. But I’d like to place an order of you;)

39. CRAZY_Clark_W_Griswold_The88th Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

April 2nd, 2009 at 12:06 pm
    I gave sleep’s chick hard dick and bubble gum

GATTT!

40. b-ease Says:

I don’t drink anymore sweetie

So after the court ordered BS , you’re still going to remain sober? Good luck fam.

41. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I don’t drink anymore

***So you’re saying you’re done for good? that’s it? finito? I don’t know if I can buy that story (no People Magazine)…are you still clubbing? sober?

42. sleep AKA I lOVE MY GIRL Says:

I’m not mad I’m just saying u niggas been talking bout somebody u never meet or know

43. BD aka The Chick doing the “Push, Pull” on Soul Train Circa 197* Says:

Big Homie Says:

April 2nd, 2009 at 12:07 pm
    ^*places an order for Obama Hennessy to arrive at Big Homie’s house on Monday*

^LOL…exactly…I was sending it to be mean…um, that’s why it arrives on Monday. SMH

Sarcasm/Shots FAIL

*results to usual smack upside the head*

44. Big Homie Says:

^ Who knows maybe…you act like it’s the impossible lol

45. TheCo!!inB Says:

this nigga eskay is either drunk or high.

46. Ghost Writer Says:

Aight I’m done with sleep’s girl

47. sean coonery Says:

Sleeps girl looks like 3 am

48. Big Homie Says:

Sarcasm/Shots FAIL

*results to usual smack upside the head*

^ I wonder if you would really smack me upside my head in person for every perverted comment towards you in person. I def would be starting at the twins. Man o man.

49. Ghost Writer Says:

Yo so BP3 really ain’t dropping again? Or they just using that to hold off until 4th quarter

50. Big Homie Says:

Aight I’m done with sleep’s girl

^ lol

51. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Police hath no ally like a woman scorned. Long Island cops nabbed a suspected serial burglar who made off with more than $1 million in stolen property yesterday after two of his angry girlfriends tipped them off about his alleged role in a string of robberies. Juan Orlando Sanchez Frech, 25, of Beverly Road in Hempstead, was charged with 14 counts of burglary for a string of break-ins in Levittown, North Bellmore and North Merrick, police said. According to Nassau Police Lt. Ray Cote, Frech and a partner began casing unoccupied houses after Cote lost his job as a mechanic in January.

Cote said the pair would usually break in a back door and steal jewelry, watches, cash and computers. They stuck the booty in a backpack, and would make their getaway on a bus. Cops are still looking for the second suspect. One day, between robberies, Frech got into a fight with his girlfriend after he came home late and too drunk to take care of their child.

After he pulled a gun on the woman, she dialed 911, and he fled. She told responding cops that Frech was involved in a rash of burglaries.
    Weeks later, cops got a call from another woman who led them to an apartment on Beverly Road address that she shared with the suspect. They, too, had been fighting about Frech’s drinking and womanizing.
    There, they found Frech with a loaded backpack, trying to escape through a back door.Cops said more than $1 million worth of merchandise was stolen, although Frech and his partner sold the plunder for a fraction of its worth.

52. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

AYO NY Post, for “They stuck the booty “

53. Big Homie Says:

WOW at Icon’s post. That is some crazy shit and how he got busted.

54. Big Homie Says:

AYO NY Post, for “They stuck the booty “

^ I saw that too and said the same thing..booty??