Video: UGK – Da Game’s Been Good

UGK 4 Life is in stores tomorrow.

48 Responses to “Video: UGK – Da Game’s Been Good”

1. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Red has nothin’ in his catalog that’s fuckin’ with French’s “So Special”, amongst other mixtape bangers from CokeWave. Shit, I don’t even KNOW Red’s catalog. He been around since the late 90’s and nothin’ about that guy ever sparked interest.
    Catalogue aside because in essence both their catalogues are non existent, i rather listen to Red Cafe rap then French, i just think he’s nicer.

Red Cafe’s verse on “Tha Boss” remix >> French’ Life

2. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

the posts come fast but the comments is one step behind.

too swift on my toes to get caught up with you hoes(c)Snoop on the GOAT Westcoast Party Anthem

3. Ghost Writer Says:

UGK 4 Life is in stores tomorrow.

Serious? The promo team got lazy

4. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Any rapper thats personally cosigned by DJ envy has to be wack.

5. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Any rapper thats personally cosigned by DJ envy has to be wack
    *giggles*

6. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

Red Cafe, Gravy, Q Da Kid = The Franchise from Violator The Album

7. Skrong Taper: The Line-Up Prince Says:

What happened to Cam’s Gangsta Grillz tape?

8. Kendoll Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    March 30th, 2009 at 4:51 pm

# Kendoll Says:
    March 30th, 2009 at 4:48 pm

Red Cafe goes on dates with video chicks, on reality shows

^Are you implying that’s a step up?

No, implying that’s a step down, since I seen the reality show candy girls

9. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

Any rapper thats personally cosigned by DJ envy has to be wack.
    ======================================
    I liked Newz. Too bad he fucked with Irv Gotti & them niggaz. That ship ain’t movin.

10. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

on that first Violater Compilation was nothing but heat. Noyd had an unbelievable track on there

11. Kendoll Says:

Red Cafe is not nicer than French Montana. Red Cafe is really not that good of a rapper.

12. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

Red Cafe was bbefing with Busta a while back for fucking Bustas girl or some other BS.

He was Trackmaster’s 1st signing after 50

13. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

I once had a dream where i bum rushed jimmy off the stage to perform max songs all night and had the crowd rockin and singing along.

14. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Grafh is super nice but I think his ship sailed. Rappers life to hit it is about 2years and thats it. Especially now. In the 90’s you could bubble for 5years but not now. I dont think so anyways

side note, Big Pooh’s Delightful Bars album is pretty good and I will co-sign as an enjoyable listen

15. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

===================================
    Sizzle.

Episodes Of A Hustler = Underground Classic

Hav don’t make beats like that no more

16. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Episodes Of A Hustler = Underground Classic

word

I have the tape laying around in some box of old shit

17. Boosie Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:
    March 30th, 2009 at 4:59 pm

____________________________________________________________

Not surprised at all, since red cafe raps like its 1995

18. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

I have the tape laying around in some box of old shit
    ===============================
    LOL Me too. Copped that shit on the humble back in the day. I didn’t even know dude had a project out.

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    March 30th, 2009 at 4:56 pm

^^^^^^^
    PAPER TOUCHIN’?

^Dat shit bubby. AND it’s a remix.

20. Big_seth Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Is it out or did it leak?

21. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

Red Cafe is technically better then French, but French makes better music IMO. Gravy sounds like other rappers. French is French.

22. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Not surprised at all, since red cafe raps like its 1995
    Kudos to Boosie for perpetuating the ever lasting hate for the 90’s tunes.

23. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

March 30th, 2009 at 5:11 pm
    I have the tape laying around in some box of old shit
    ===============================

wierd I was like “damn NOYD ok ok let me get this” and that shit was too dope. I bought an RBL POSSE album like that and that shit slapped

24. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

Red Cafe is technically better then French, but French makes better music IMO.Cafe sounds like other rappers. French is French.

My bad. Potent tree.

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:
    March 30th, 2009 at 5:04 pm

Any rapper thats personally cosigned by DJ envy has to be wack.
    ======================================

^I though Newz was IIGHT, also back during the SMACK (and Grafh) era. He was on a Kanye song too (I don’t know how that fuckin’ happened).

26. D_Block_4_Life Says:

“River Monsters” on Sunday @ 10 >>>>>

27. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Is it out or did it leak?

^^^^^
    thedicegame.blogspot.

you already know

Grafh, Shellz… and various other niggas in that SMACK movement couldn’t make it out. And I’m a Grafh stan, but got damn.

29. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Today would be a great day is the Kiss leaked by tonight….word

30. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

D. Billz Says:

March 30th, 2009 at 5:15 pm
    ===========================================
    Grafh dumbed down his flow. I mean, dude is still one of the illest cats I’ve heard on a mixtape. On some ghetto Eminem shit, fa real.

31. wavy is a cliche Says:

whatever happened to the iphone friendly version of nah
    thats that bullshit im talkin bout es

*prepares to circle cribs*

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:
    March 30th, 2009 at 5:17 pm

D. Billz Says:

March 30th, 2009 at 5:15 pm
    ===========================================

^Mannnnn, don’t get me started. You talkin’ about a nigga that I heralded as having one of the most original, if not the sickest, flows in the game between ’02 and maybe 05. His first tape I ever copped was from Harlem Music Hut back in ’03 when I was going to Baruch. Called Best Of Grafh, with the bootleg lookin’ cover on the front. He had to dumb down the flow to double his dollars Myspace hits.

G-R-A-F-H / that’s the way that its been / and if you try’na spell my name with a pen / don’t put a P where the F is / eff this / proper spellin’ or I’ll pop ya melon / put the 8th to ya chin

33. Big_seth Says:

*daps fux*

# wavy is a cliche Says:
    March 30th, 2009 at 5:19 pm

whatever happened to the iphone friendly version of nah
    thats that bullshit im talkin bout es

*prepares to circle cribs*

^Aw damn, I totally forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me. I’ll be in NYC Wed. I might have to roundhouse him down a flight of steps in the midst of my visit. I told that nigga eons ago that we needed that app. Apparently he think we playin’…

35. Boosie Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:
    March 30th, 2009 at 5:14 pm

My bad. Potent tree.
    ____________________________________________________________

Better music quantity and quality wise means that someone is better. There is nothing technical about red cafe.

Grafh >

*ducks iPhone owners*

37. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

–Fuck yo iphone. Es has a bb just like everyone else, if that nah app for the bb doesnt come before the iphone one then im going to Rkelly this site.

38. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Grafh probably made a little something off of MYSPACE JUMPOFF …..boingggggg

39. Boosie Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    March 30th, 2009 at 5:13 pm

Not surprised at all, since red cafe raps like its 1995
    Kudos to Boosie for perpetuating the ever lasting hate for the 90’s tunes.
    _______________________________________________________________

No hate and I love the 90’s (yes vh1) But people gotta realize what happened in the past happened in the past. Music 10 -15 years apart never sounds the same.

40. Big_seth Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    March 30th, 2009 at 5:23 pm

# wavy is a cliche Says:
    March 30th, 2009 at 5:19 pm

whatever happened to the iphone friendly version of nah
    thats that bullshit im talkin bout es

*prepares to circle cribs*

LMAO @ Roundhouse.

Ol’ Ryu from street fighter lookin Ninja.

41. Boosie Says:

why is this site so slow today? slow down cowboys.

42. Big_seth Says:

# Boosie Says:

Well put.

(pause)

43. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Lol, i agree but i don’t like Cafe because you think he sounds like a 90’s rapper i genuinely think he has better cadence and bars then French.

*dies* @ website called RealKnicks.com. So that’s what RJOrion has been doing in his free time.

LMAO @ Roundhouse.

^A roundhouse is by far the funniest and probably most disrespectful move you can do with your legs in a one-on-one fight. Besides stomping, of course.

46. D_Block_4_Life Says:

And i honestly believe that if it wasn’t for Max B niggas wouldn’t give 2 shits about French, and nothing will change my mind so Billz don’t wast your energy.

47. Big_seth Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    March 30th, 2009 at 5:37 pm

LMAO @ Roundhouse.

Of course. Thats why I laughed. Stomping can only be done under the correct conditions. You can roundhouse a nigga at any time.

48. UGK “Da Game’s Been Good” Video Says: