Video: Jadakiss Intervew w/ ThisisCurtis

42 Responses to “Video: Jadakiss Intervew w/ ThisisCurtis”

1. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

I am a laser?

2. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

If they ask what happened, tell em it’s the kiss of death.

3. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

lol@ woodros hell rell vid. I nearly slammed my monitor trying to view it correctly

4. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Saying that he “anticipate[s] buying a real CD if it should drop” over a year and a half after the CD’s release date… ?!!?? LMnonpinkAO.

*dead*

chuck got a good ear for jackin tho.

5. kevfrescura de talco Says:

no homo.

6. Big Homie Says:

Woodro was high probably when he shot that.maybe he didnt want us to get a view of Rell’s face..lol

I was looking at the shorty’s ass shakin anywho

7. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

But that is bad when an Indie internet astist pushes as much as a major. It just shows where the industry is & why Jimmy should have stayed at Koch.
    ==========================================
    He’s still on Koch though (now known as e1). It’s a joint venture between Koch & Columbia.

And Zack & Miri had it’s moments, but I happen to dig Kevin Smith movies.

His humor isn’t for everybody.

8. Hoskins Says:

dead prez have got a new album coming out with dj green lantern.

9. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    March 30th, 2009 at 11:08 am

I was looking at the shorty’s ass shakin anywho

Shorty could wear some jeans that fits though. Or a shirt. Something.

10. Beezy Says:

Sent blocka.

Both Z&M and FSM suck.

Yeah I don’t trust Prescription drugs. My sister takes some crazy shit, but Before this combo started working it was horrible. Like one Drug made her a zombie & another made her flip out like the hulk. It was a hard childhood. But now that she is in highschool & gaining some responsibility, she is learning to control herself better. I think focusing on school is helping her keep herself straight. Hopefully she can get completely off the drugs one day.

^ does she still go in and out of depression, or is are the meds balancing her out? I used to think depression was just this pseudo sadness but over the years learned its real as fuck. I guess we are all prone to depression, its all in how we handle certain tragic events.

12. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

chuck got a good ear for jackin tho.
    =======================
    But Chuck got beats. Even if he did rip off dude, it was for a mixtape. It’s not like he stole a track, made it a single & said he did it.

I need that song with Kiss ft. Ghost and Rae

14. Digital Scales Says:

Jada interviewing on thisis50? lol

You should of posted the thisis50.com interview they did with Mysto and Pizzi (producers)

They made a nice beat on the spot

15. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

*grabs the hawk*

16. Str8 Heat Says:

Magg -1 ft T-Pain “Let’s Talk Money” Ooohh! weee! This right here got to be the first official banger of “09” real talk! I heard this on the radio here in cali. U can check it on his myspace page http://www.myspace.com/maggone

17. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

=======================================
    But there doesn’t have to be a tragic event. Clinical depression is caused by a chemical imbalance.

18. Digital Scales Says:

Lol bh and cici

19. spirit equality Says:

The new way to settle beef…release song after song after song of straight ether until your opponent respectfully asks to dead the beef.

20. Wavy Is a cliche Says:

Ilm2>>
    but yall already knew that

21. CiCi The Intern Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:
    March 30th, 2009 at 11:12 am

=======================================

Exactly.

22. Big Homie Says:

Her face was ugly, but she was working it tho

23. Beezy Says:

weed > prozac

^true, but there is something that triggers it right?…

25. kevfrescura de talco Says:

It’s not like he stole a track, made it a single & said he did it.

he may not have made it a single but he does claim credit for production. read his response in the comment section.

26. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

Celebrity Apprentice has been dope this season. Rodman got drunk during the task last night.

Of course, hilarity ensues.

27. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

I got my llama
    and my wratchet
    and the hawk is on my waist
    I don’t wanna have to clap you
    or wanna stab you
    so please watch what you say
    -Nickelus F-

28. Digital Scales Says:

# Beezy Says:
    March 30th, 2009 at 11:15 am

weed > prozac
    ____

Weed > water

29. D_block_4_life Says:

Daps Max

Yeah FSM was border line excrement patties

30. Big_seth Says:

# Big_seth Says:
    March 30th, 2009 at 11:14 am

# cOLD Says:

Basically she is very paranoid still, but she does not have her “episodes” as often. She used to through crazy fits like once a week as a kid. She tried to kill herself at like 7 & that’s when she was diagnosed. I wouldn’t call her a depressed kid, but more like an overly worried & anxious kid. If things don’t go as planned she gets pissed. But on the flip if she gets to hyper she’s like the joker on some sadistic laughin at everything shit.

She has crazy dreams all the time about my mom getting hurt so she is always worried about her for no reason.

I honestly think she might be schizophrenic & have multiple personalities, but often times Doctors will diagnose Bipolar disorder because they can medicate that easier & there really isn’t much they can do for schizophrenics from what I’ve heard. Then again, What do I know. I aint a DR.

31. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

cOLD Says:

March 30th, 2009 at 11:15 am

^true, but there is something that triggers it right?…
    =====================================
    I don’t think so. Some people are just more prone to depression then others. I mean, a tragic event can definitely cause depression, but sometimes, it’s just a gradual thing.

32. Beezy Says:

smoking > breathing

33. Digital Scales Says:

Smoking weed > any one of my kids

34. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

Digital Scales Says:

March 30th, 2009 at 11:18 am
    Smoking weed > any one of my kids
    =======================
    lol You foul for that, b.

35. Beezy Says:

begging for drugs > dignity

36. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

producers do that shit all the time so i’m not surprised at that Chuck Hammy shit. Hamilton seems like he likes the type to do shit like that. same situation happened to me befoe for this nigga named Scrapa in new york.

37. D_block_4_life Says:

If you don’t have a DVD player with a USB outlet, you lost.

38. Digital Scales Says:

LMAO @ BEEZY

39. Beezy Says:

If you don’t have a DVD player with a USB outlet, you lost.

^Word I need to get this. Can you just play the files as downloaded on that or do you need to convert or what?

I just use my PS3, but need to get something more sophisticated for my bedroom (n/h).

40. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

Hamilton seems like he likes the type to do shit like that.
    ====================================
    And how does he seem like that?

Dudes put out a ton of free material with original production & this is the first time we’ve heard beat jacking accusations.

Cut it out.

41. Seth Gueko Says:

it’s curious but that Deeper than rap will be a gem probably
    The Last Kiss (critical acclaim ?)… please… i hope a dope ish kiss!
    jada is fuckin’ underrated but he tried hard for that too..lol
    now real major classic album solo … I HOPE a good move for him with this new album

42. kintell Says:

=negro please…..styles was calling hot97 to talk to 50 on some “we’ll talk,come to the office?oh nah we dont do offices aight we’ll come to your hood” you musta missed that my dude.