Video: Charles Hamilton – Overseas Freestyle

Courtesy of DJ Semtex and Semtex TV.

34 Responses to “Video: Charles Hamilton – Overseas Freestyle”

1. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

zshare.net/image/57943645844a5e92/

thats how nice it is outside …. i am straight lounging, no homo

2. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

Or how about the other vids where Max specifically says that French is signed to Akon?

Still LF?
    ==================
    *snickers*

3. Sean Coonery Says:

Nice pink shorts Fux…but you have hairy legs. No shots or disrespect.

4. I Hate My Job Says:

*Michale Steele’s it up*
    *Gets whipped by the GOP*
    *Says his name is Toby*

5. Kendoll Says:

I wonder how much a person has to pay Jim Jones release max b’s contract?

6. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Nah is riding hella slow …. i leave come back and that server is still riding dirty

Hoots ya I used to shave them in high school, i cant rock like that anymore. Them shits is Polo Cords

7. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I rather listen to Red Cafeteria then French anyday and i think French has gotten a lot better.

8. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

Kendoll Says:

March 30th, 2009 at 4:50 pm
    I wonder how much a person has to pay Jim Jones release max b’s contract?
    ================================
    Jim won’t sell it.

He just wants to keep Max on the mixtapes.

9. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

March 30th, 2009 at 4:51 pm
    ^^^^^^^^
    YUP

>>^So the vid of Akon parading Frenchie to a bunch of different readio stations on the Coke Wave DVD didn’t you give you the slightest hint?

yeah, because i have nothing better to do with my life then watch the Coke Wave DVD.

11. I Hate My Job Says:

Nice pink shorts Fux…but you have hairy legs.
    Whats going on here (c) South Park

12. Ghost Writer Says:

Overseas?

13. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Cartel Gathering CDQ is out…

14. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4417192&csid=_23

Max fucked up when he signed over publishing and six albums to Jim Jones for Bail.

^A dumb ass business move that was taken advantage of by a snake ass fake friend. You have to ask yourself… why was Max’s publishing used as bargaining chips in the first place? If that’s ya manz and you supposed to be “BALLLLLLIN”, why would you need his publishing? That’s somebody’s life you’re negotiating as if it was points on an album.

16. Beezy Says:

^required viewing for any rap fan, imo. Especially one who throws around as many “owws” and “chrissy loves…” as you do.

17. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Cartel Gathering >

18. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

An associate of former Dipset rapper Max B has come forward to reveal information suggesting Jim Jones knowingly convinced the rapper to sign over all his publishing rights in 2007.

Paula J. Moore has come out in support of Max claiming she was originally behind bailing the rapper out of jail on murder charges two years ago.

“Jim Jones was not interested in helping Max B get released out of jail until he heard that someone was bailing him out,” Moore said. “Unbeknown to me, Jim Jones found out that I was going to be bailing Max B out and he went to the jail and convinced Max to sign all his publishing over and loaned him $90,000…A king can only be as powerful as his army. Mel Matrix, Freeky Zeekey, Hell Rell and the whole Byrd Gang put together is not as talented as Max B by himself.” (Hip Hop Ruckus)

Jones is known for discussing his “ownership” over Max B in various interviews.

“He’s signed to my label and I bought his publishing for roughly $90,000 which he cried over the phone to get out of jail for,” Jones previously told Funkmaster Flex. “He sold his soul, the stupidest move I’ve ever heard anybody make in their entire life.” (Hot 97)

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    March 30th, 2009 at 4:52 pm

D_Block_4_Life Says:

March 30th, 2009 at 4:51 pm
    ^^^^^^^^
    YUP

^As a former French hater from his god awful SMACK days, I emphatically disagree. Red has nothin’ in his catalog that’s fuckin’ with French’s “So Special”, amongst other mixtape bangers from CokeWave. Shit, I don’t even KNOW Red’s catalog. He been around since the late 90’s and nothin’ about that guy ever sparked interest.

20. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Eskay advertises for Shiroi Neko shirts because he has so many of them

21. Skrong Taper: The Line-Up Prince Says:

The fact of the matter is, there are just too many rappers.

Some of these heads need to give it up already and stop letting their weed carriers gas them into thinking that they’re hot.

If Red Cafe makes it, I’ll Ron Browz myself.

>>required viewing for any rap fan, imo. Especially one who throws around as many “owws” and “chrissy loves…” as you do.

do I really though.

AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

March 30th, 2009 at 4:22 pm
    Jadakiss – Cartel Gathering ft. Raekwon & Ghostface Killah >>>>

25. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Details Emerge In Max B, Jim Jones Feud
    March 3rd, 2009 | Author: Rashad Phillips
    In hopes of clearing up the cause of an ongoing feud between Jim Jones and former Byrdgang member Max B [click to read], Paula J. Moore has stepped forward to provide her account of the story. Moore, who refers to Max B (real name Charly Wingate) as her client, says she was responsible for posting the rapper’s $150,000 bail after he was arrested on charges of attempted murder in 2007 [click to read], and has a copy of the bail bond to prove it [click to view].

“Jim Jones was not interested in helping Max B get released out of jail until he heard that someone was bailing him out,” Moore tells HipHopRuckus.com. “Unbeknown to me, Jim Jones found out that I was going to be bailing Max B out and he went to the jail and convinced Max to sign all his publishing over and loaned him $90,000.”

Moore says she plans to reveal other details about the behind-the-scenes activity of members of Byrdgang as well as other information about the aforementioned murder trial via her upcoming H.O.T. (Harlem on Top) DVD.

26. Beezy Says:

PAPER TOUCHIN’?

^Don’t like you liked that song…you just like the remix, when there was much less Red to be heard on it.

27. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

thats so sad especially cuz horror stories about THE MAN owning your publishing isnt anything new

28. Ghost Writer Says:

I don’t believe that….that shit is stupid

29. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Catalogue aside because in essence both their catalogues are non existent, i rather listen to Red Cafe rap then French, i just think he’s nicer.

Red Cafe’s verse on “Tha Boss” remix >> French’ Life

30. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

=====================================More fuck boy shit.

Yo, fuck that nigga Jim Jones, b.

That’s some faggot shit b.

31. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Beezy Says:

March 30th, 2009 at 4:57 pm
    PAPER TOUCHIN’?

^^^^^
    i guess youre right.

Fat Joe > 90%

32. Big_seth Says:

his life is signed to Jimmy for bail money.

LOL.

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    March 30th, 2009 at 4:56 pm

^^^^^^^
    PAPER TOUCHIN’?

^Dat shit bubby. AND it’s a remix.

34. greg Says:

people laugh at what Max did, but have you been sitting in jail(its not a friggin resort), I’m sure sitting behind those bars, not knowing what could happen to you, you’d do anything to get out. dickheads