Video: Keelay & Zaire Cover Kweli (SXSW)

Production duo Keelay & Zaire, along with their band The Park, pay tribute to Kweli with a rendition of “Get By” (“Just to Ride High”) at the Blind Pig in Austin during SXSW. They also put down a nice live performance of their own single “The Times”. Their album Ridin High is in stores now.

Previously: Keelay & Zaire ft. Blu, Fortilive & Nino Moschella – The Times (Video)

127 Responses to “Video: Keelay & Zaire Cover Kweli (SXSW)”

1. Boosie Says:

utah by mountain west> south by southwest

2. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

Niggas is pro-black when someone calls them out. But realistically white media and tv got them thinking otherwise. And no one is saying you can’t fuck white or other races. But if Thats what you think is a trophy and you black, then shame on a nigga.

majority ov sistahs just be mad fat, mad ignorant, or mad stressful….

but i’ma wife the first fine, fun, easy going, intelligent, cultured, confident sistah i meet. i promise

3. El feces lOco Says:

I remember my first time with a white girl, college, upstate NY..it was dark..but I kept my eyes closed cause whenever I opened them I saw Harriet Tubbman in the room looking at me with her hands on her hips shaking her head at me.

The white chick expressed how good it was for her..not knowing that my rythym and stroke was influenced by this feeling of me getting whipped by massa while I was up inside her.

I fucked her a few more times..I eventually opened my eyes too.
    _______________________________________________
    # Rockabye Says:
    March 27th, 2009 at 12:55 pm

Ain’t no one wants to just write 8s and 16s? I’m bored.

^^Lets do this(nah)..you want me to kill you first? Or you wanna fire the first shots?

*switches into a name more conducive for battling*

4. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Debates that will never die…

Hov/Nas

TI/alleged snitching

Cam/Jim

Jay/Dame

Ross/Whether he is a fraud or not

SDP/whether he is really a homo or not

Kanye/Why he is or not gay

5. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

mouth by soft breast > SXSW

*burps*
    *drinks water*

7. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

Rocka bye?
    more like rock a bi
    da type to cock a guy
    I kick flows like mua tai
    no matter how much you try
    you fail/ you die
    feces loco too fly

8. Big Homie Says:

twitter.com/account/profile_image/Diznee > whoever you are talking about

9. Danielson a.k.a. King Kojo of Berekum Says:

STRONG WHITE MEN BEEN MARRIED CHOCOLATE SISTAS FOR IONS….he does’nt hate his race..he just likes GOOD PUSSY

*looka at mother and then at father*

*realises why he is mixed race now*

*becomes disgusted at the same time*

10. the watcherz Says:

a new styles p big mike tape wooooooo

*does backflips*
    yea poobs

11. nestle snipes Says:

Co-sign….

Black women….come with too many problems….

White Girls…know what they want….even though they’re slutty?

12. The Shooter Says:

# Rockabye Says:
    March 27th, 2009 at 12:55 pm

Ain’t no one wants to just write 8s and 16s? I’m bored.

You talk shit, smell like shit, but you ain’t shit,
    everything I spits crack I’m dangerous,
    I’ll aim it, and clips will dance on your brain like jermaine did,
    Then I’ll jack your borad son, leave after 5,
    Don’t even reply because you’re dead after mine,

>>twitter.com/account/profile_image/Diznee > whoever you are talking about

^sizzle

Supa Mario > Poobs

15. Big_seth Says:

# Danielson a.k.a. King Kojo of Berekum Says:

*realises why he is black* now*
    *corrected.

LOL. jk

16. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

White chicks = meh

If the body is tight, I’ll beat, but them snow bunnies ain’t wifey material in my eyes. Any nigga walking around with a white chick on the arm, I gotta question your gangster.

17. Big_seth Says:

notice I did not correct the spelling of “realizes” for you.

18. Big Homie Says:

a new styles p big mike tape wooooooo

*does backflips*
    yea poobs

^Its that tight huh? I can’t download it at work but will soon as I get home.

19. nestle snipes Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:
    March 27th, 2009 at 1:09 pm

White chicks = meh

Niggas is prolly too soft for a sista. A black woman will eat most of those lames alive.

^this…

20. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

no shots, but icadon is miserable. that being said, rockwilder was my favorite producer back in the day. he had a real futuristic sound that was ahead of his time. i met him in the airport in NY on the way to hajj in 2002 and he was a real dude, we chopped it up and i told him he was my favorite producer at the time. i support him to the fullest.

p.s. lol @ cam taking two years off and then pnwing the game to the point where he’s like “i ain’t fuckin with jim” lolol jim’s done

21. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

you more like a cold burp
    you need water
    fuckin wid feces ull get hurt
    n ya feel slaughtered
    I kill niggas
    UGK for rill
    a trill nigga
    got got niggas meat on ya grill
    you drill niggas
    but off of that gay shit
    I got hetero bars to slay wit
    I’ll put u in Danger
    like I’m Ray J’s dick

22. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

Yo, if niggas is actually using several screen names at once, arguing with themselves, y’all need to cut it out. That shit is prolly the corniest shit you can do on here.

23. nestle snipes Says:

niggas on that nelson mandela x mARTIN LUTHER KING x malcolm x x farrakhan steez

24. the watcherz Says:

a new styles p big mike tape wooooooo

*does backflips*
    yea poobs

^Its that tight huh? I can’t download it at work but will soon as I get home.
    its everything you expect from a p tape but i must amitt
    Ghost in the shell >>>>any other mixtape ever
    i dnt give shit what anyone say styles make the best tapes im sorry

25. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

a trill nigga
    got got niggas meat on ya grill
    you drill niggas
    but off of that gay shit
    I got hetero bars to slay wit
    I’ll put u in Danger
    like I’m Ray J’s dick
    ==================
    Really?

I mean, really?

niggas generalize too much, every black and white chick is different. half of ya’ll are bammers who ain’t never been nowhere in your entire lives and are speaking from your limited experiences.

27. Danielson a.k.a. King Kojo of Berekum Says:

media.photobucket.com/image/adriana%20lima/more_ncis_now/My%20blog/AdrianaLima.jpg > twitter.com/account/profile_image/Diznee

no contest.

28. nestle snipes Says:

# eskay Says:
    March 27th, 2009 at 1:14 pm

^LMFAO…*dead*

hood perspective >>>>>

29. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

eskay Says:

March 27th, 2009 at 1:14 pm
    =====================================
    Spoken like a true lover of the other, OTHER white meat lol.

Nah, I’m good on that.

30. The Shooter Says:

Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

March 27th, 2009 at 1:06 pm
    Rocka bye?
    more like rock a bi
    da type to cock a guy
    I kick flows like mua tai
    no matter how much you try
    you fail/ you die
    feces loco too fly

Yeah right, you so so,
    def when I bang the fo fo,
    leave before I see the po po,
    come back but on the low tho,
    you loco,
    thinking you can test me no no,
    you’ll have a better chance getting dough yo from po folks.

31. sean coonery Says:

fucking coons….i tell ya….

32. A tribe called quest Says:

Dont want to start a war on nah but women like this ..twitter.com/account/profile_image/Diznee… Are not the norm in the black community

Spanish > White > Black biotches

*Presses button*

*Shotgun launches from behind chair*

*Aims at fools*

33. Big_seth Says:

# eskay Says:
    March 27th, 2009 at 1:14 pm

Co-sign.

How you gonna get mad at the man for generalizing blacks as criminal’s but generalize women by race.

34. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

u have to ask urself — why do u want to be with a woman who will eat u alive. i know mad brothers who had 2 or 3 miserable relationships with sistas and now they threw in the towel. on the one hand that might be wussy behavior but on the other hand why keep beating a dead horse — if u feel like a sista is gonna give u too much drama and headache then why the fuck not branch out and explore other beautiful women.

35. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

March 27th, 2009 at 1:11 pm
    # Danielson a.k.a. King Kojo of Berekum Says:

*realises why he is black* now*
    *corrected.

LOL. jk

lol

>>I just am not really attracted to white women. I hate the “trophy” image thats connected with black men dating white women.

to each his own, but that’s some caveman shit. so any black dude that’s with a white chick, or any chick of any race other than Black for that matter, was looking for a trophy? they can’t just be in love with that person? come on b.

38. the watcherz Says:

its a friday and its nice nigga im bout make cake today selling copies of that p tape

being internet savy in the hood>>>>>>>>

39. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

u have to ask urself — why do u want to be with a woman who will eat u alive.
    ===================================
    No, u misunderstood. A lame would get eaten alive, that’s why they run to the stereotypically docile white woman.

40. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

SMH…Diznee been on myspace/facebook for 6 years now..niggas think all them twitter hoes is new.

*starts singing*

Every social site I goooo
    Every other tweet or post
    I seee the same hoessssssssssss

41. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

but generalizing is fun….i’ve been around the world and i’ll tell u this much- sistahs is sistahs but white girls be diff in every country

42. Big_seth Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:
    March 27th, 2009 at 1:16 pm

eskay Says:

March 27th, 2009 at 1:14 pm
    =====================================
    Spoken like a true lover of the other, OTHER white meat lol.

Nah, I’m good on that.

That’s fine, Everyone is entitled to their attractions, but his point was more about people saying black women are too stron & white women are too slutty.

Its like just get with who YOU like. plain & simple. I don’t make you more or less of a black man. There are black republican men with black wives. Real Talk.

43. sean coonery Says:

LOL @ white women being docile and submissive.

tsk tsk…..generalizations are in

44. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

=============================================
    I’m not saying the trophy shit is true, but that’s how alot of people percieve it. Same way a white dude thinks a white chick is a slut if she messes with a black guy.

45. Danielson a.k.a. King Kojo of Berekum Says:

l
    so what about a nigga who runs to a latina, a la Tony Parker? (he is mixed race but for sake of argument i’ll let is slide lol)

46. Boosie Says:

Now niggas claiming cause you mostly fuck with Black chicks aint never been no where or had experienced anything. What is any truth in that, other than if all the bitches are hood rats.

Most niggas who wanna defend having a white broad as a trophy hates his own race and thinks all things white are quality. Really disgusting how warped someone’s mind can be from the effects of slavery.

Now niggas wanna sit up and call another nigga MLK or Malcom x, when he was trying to fight for yo bitch ass, so the same race wouldn’t kill you.

Aint nothing wrong with smashing a white broad its, just niggas think they got a white broad (most times the bitch fat and ugly) they so important

47. Rockabye Says:

But go on, I wanna see if three-legged bitches can run

48. A tribe called quest Says:

*starts singing*

Every social site I goooo
    Every other tweet or post
    I seee the same hoessssssssssss

–First time ive seen her, I havent used my myspace since july of 08 and i dont have a facebook.

49. sean coonery Says:

Mexican women have too many kids…they 4 or 5 before they reach 24…

50. Jersey*made*me Says:

There are black republican men with black wives. Real Talk.

Word to Bey and Kelis

51. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

no offense but most black dudes that roll with white chicks have anything BUT a trophy on their arm

who else wants those 300 pound white women who can house 2 pizzas at ponderosa – not white dudes

>>that’s why they run to the stereotypically docile white woman.

^there you go generalizing, and you even used the word “stereotypically” if you from NY, you should know that all of the white chicks here ain’t docile. and I know plenty of docile black chicks too for that matter.

53. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

rockabye vs elfecesLoco

Jhood vs Styles P

_______________

# sean coonery Says:
    March 27th, 2009 at 1:21 pm

LOL @ white women being docile and submissive.

tsk tsk…..generalizations are in

^^Word these new white women with the bigger butts be feisty and uncontrollable.

*makes a pie chart*

*charts the correlation between ass size and personality traits*

54. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

1st off, I admitted it was a stereotype…

“A lame would get eaten alive, that’s why they run to the stereotypically docile white woman.”

Secondly, Sean Coonery = hoodtalk = Nestle Snipes = ________

And you know who you are. Cut that shit out b.

55. RIGZ Says:

i dnt give shit what anyone say styles make the best tapes im sorry

yep. no need to be sorry for that statement either

56. Big_seth Says:

# Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:
    March 27th, 2009 at 1:18 pm

You’re homies just never found a black woman that was for them. I would never give up on a race because of some bad experiences.

If I’m diggin her, we can see where it goes. Its a case by case situation.

I don’t really date white women though because I’m not as physically attracted to them & that’s the only reason.

57. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

I admit is a stereotype, I know it’s not true, but that doesn’t mean niggas don’t believe it is.

58. A tribe called quest Says:

–They’re called teenagers

59. the watcherz Says:

its rare i see black dudes with a actual white Trophy type white chick anyway so whats the big shout for

60. RIGZ Says:

# eskay Says:
    March 27th, 2009 at 1:14 pm

What Blogroll Eskobar said

^Taber. Fuckin’. Nacle.

62. A tribe called quest Says:

These new white women with the big butts >

63. Jersey*made*me Says:

but I dont wanna lose my day job
    i ether niggas
    check the name
    you pre fer niggas

Nah I pre fer moms,
    when you’re boyfriend’s tom,
    stay in your place, this is my space,
    you talk to cops so stay out of my face,
    rip rappers, which rapper,
    said they wanna battle I’ll clip clap ya,
    fall back like I pushed you,
    I’m Barak don’t make me Bush you,

65. Nestle Snipes Says:

this is how it goes….listen up

Latina women > Asian Women > Black women > White girl

66. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

==========================================
    Tony Parker is a weak example. That nigga ain’t black, he’s beige

67. RIGZ Says:

A tribe called quest Says:
    March 27th, 2009 at 1:17 pm

Spanish > White > Black biotches

Stop it yo.

Just stop it.

68. sean coonery Says:

Co sign WHITE WOMEN WITH BIG BUTTS. and they’re not fat.

69. Boosie Says:

Real talk. Most niggas who can’t get pretty, nice and intelligent black broads be lames. So they run for the easy white bitches.

Gimme me a Nice tall, fit, intelligent, black woman anyday of the week. Than a desk clerk slut white hoe.

70. Danielson a.k.a. King Kojo of Berekum Says:

not being funny, but in the england as least, black dudes get some of the hotteset white women around, not these 300lbs 2 pizza eating monsters, dudes be hittin across the atlantic

*waits for shots on how ugly english women are*

71. Jersey*made*me Says:

this is how it goes….listen up

Latina women > Asian Women > Black women > White girl

SMH.Ain’t shit better than a black woman.

72. Big Homie Says:

Ya’ll need this right now

youtube.com/watch?v=d99bcQaH6ts

73. RIGZ Says:

SMMFH

74. A tribe called quest Says:

Stop it yo.

Just stop it.

–If im lyin’, Im flyin’

75. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

white girls are mad useful…i never got the trophy thing cos as far as i’m concerned if u got a fine broad on ur arm, regardless of race, she’s a trophy of some sort…

but u can enter a lot of worlds, open a lot of doors with white girls, they serve a purpose if u makin serious moves.

but if u just on the same block ur whole life and then roll up with a white girl, thats suspect

76. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

the watcherz Says:

March 27th, 2009 at 1:25 pm
    ====================================
    Alot of niggas are intimidated by sisters. Black women don’t want em, so they have to date outside their race.

>>Now niggas claiming cause you mostly fuck with Black chicks aint never been no where or had experienced anything.

I said nothing of the sort. I’ve been with more black chicks than any other race, but I don’t play into them stereotypes you’re preaching boosie. my point is, niggas can be with whoever they want. I don’t co-sign being with a white chick because you’re looking for a ‘trophy’, but I’m not gonna hate on who any person chooses to be with because of skin color. that shit is lame.

my moms ain’t white, but she could pass for white or latino, so if my pops woulda fed into that bullshit you spitting I wouldn’t be here. so fuck ya’ll niggas with that reverse racism shit, every situation is different.

ATCQ

What is your ethnicity?

79. Big_seth Says:

I didn’t mean to say I wouldn’t pipe a YT girl, but I’d pick others first.

80. Danielson a.k.a. King Kojo of Berekum Says:

and what is it with niggas and these oriental bitches? cot damn, lucy liu aint all that, miss info isnt either, cant think of any other famous chinese women, but you get my drift.

81. Rockabye Says:

Rocka bye?
    more like rock a bi
    da type to cock a guy
    I kick flows like mua tai
    no matter how much you try
    you fail/ you die
    feces loco too fly

Everybody wanna put my name in they mouth
    Likely because I been with they dame in they house
    Hip-hop’s Robert Johnson, sold my soul for these bars
    Meet you at the crossroads, slowed your roll like pace cars
    Ain’t NASCAR, more like Formula One in this
    Lewis Hamilton, the young’n havin’ my fun wit this
    And I ain’t doin’ it with squads behind me
    I get behind your broad, I touch the hiney
    She shakes it for me, callipygian cheeks
    Who you layin’ with, homey, like a midget a week?
    Who you playin’ with, homey, I’m a titan, you meek
    Inherit the earth when I bury you, go to sleep

>>White bitch with a nice job ain’t trying to fuck with a nigga. Only the ones who are desk clerks, office whores, secretary sluts, and walmart shopping trailer trash broads fuck with black dudes. And most of the time them bitches got a gut.

^lol, this is what I’m talking about you fucking bamma. you clearly have never been to a city inhabited by more than 100,000 people. GTFOH with that shit.

83. Big_seth Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:
    March 27th, 2009 at 1:27 pm

==========================================
    Tony Parker is a weak example. That nigga ain’t black, he’s beige

Fuck you. I’m beige, I’m with a Mexican & I’m proud of my race.

but Tony is a wack nigga though. LOL

84. the watcherz Says:

Latina women > Asian Women > Black women > White girl
    i dnt give a fuck about none of them bitches we fucking female marshin aliens nigga yall still stuck in whateva u at and they pussy taste like melted fruit roll ups

85. sean coonery Says:

Amp…are you talking about the ghetto hood rat chicks…project bitch…

of course no one wants to deal with those….

too ignorant and stressful…

women have to be petite, feminine and intellectual…

86. A tribe called quest Says:

ATCQ

What is your ethnicity?

–Espanol

87. A tribe called quest Says:

pussy taste like melted fruit roll ups

–*DEAD*

88. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

# A tribe called quest Says:
    March 27th, 2009 at 1:32 pm

ATCQ

What is your ethnicity?

–Espanol

^I see I said.

90. Danielson a.k.a. King Kojo of Berekum Says:

smh.

come to london and you’ll retract that statement

>>Plus I can tell a lot of yall niggas don’t be around black women with good jobs, that are intelligent and know how to carry a conversation. Ya’ll dont see that in everyday life.

^incredible the shit that comes out this guy’s mouth. get out the back of the pickup nigga and take them damn overalls off.

smh at race being an issue as it pertains to Pussy. If you dont know by now Pussy > race, up the addy and i email the L.

93. nestle snipes Says:

latina chick…will cook for a nigga…hold her nigga down even when he wrong…

asian lady…will honor her man….she will put you on the pedestal…

94. Beezy Says:

>>White bitch with a nice job ain’t trying to fuck with a nigga.

^I prove this wrong every day.

95. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

easy as inhaling then blowing out trees
    i am the ayatollah of keyboards
    Ill lift u up off ya feet
    slam you down like a see saw
    you and the SHOOTER cant fuck wid me dawg

96. Danielson a.k.a. King Kojo of Berekum Says:

i do, my mother is a solicitor.

a lot of the black women i know have professional jobs, wtf are you talking about?

97. Boosie Says:

# eskay Says:
    March 27th, 2009 at 1:30 pm

_______________________________________________________-__

I never said you couldn’t be with a chick from a different race. Hell then I would be a fucking hypocrite, but you always try to send indirect shots my way by using the word Bama by my geographic location. When in fact I grew up in the midwest, so I seen more than the average person living in one region their whole life.

My whole point was that ugly ape nigga, Blatantly has hatred for black women and loves ugly asian broads and white chicks. He likes to make it known and shouts it out, so I called him out on it. He was the example I’m talking about

98. A tribe called quest Says:

*Disclaimer*

Im not hating against the sistas, one of the hottest females i’ve ever been blessed to be with was black, but i do realize how rare a female like that was.

…And i live minutes away from harlem

>>this what i’m tryin to relay but niggaz not hearin me…the whole black girl white girl thing takes on a whole new meaning when u spend sometime abroad

yep. most niggas ain’t never been out they county much less the country. traveling gives you a whole new perspective on a lot of shit.

100. Big_seth Says:

co-sign watcherz. I’d pipe a sexy alien on some ol’ Captain Kirk shit if the pussy nice.

lol

101. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

Fuck you. I’m beige, I’m with a Mexican & I’m proud of my race.

but Tony is a wack nigga though. LOL
    ======================================
    LOL I didn’t even mean his color. His whole demeanor is “different”. Them French cats are weird lol.

102. Jersey*made*me Says:

latina chick…will cook for a nigga…hold her nigga down even when he wrong…

asian lady…will honor her man….she will put you on the pedestal
    Black chick=all the above(no maino).If not,the problem just might be you.

103. Boosie Says:

9 times outta ten white bitch with a good job thats fucking a black dude is a ugly bitch or just average bitch. Thats just fact. Niggas getting mad at the truth now

nah nigga, you was talking in general, you wasn’t directing your shots at Bananas and you know it.

and if you’re from the midwest you’re definitely a bamma.

I learned to be color blind and deal with a woman based on how she makes me better. Anything else is uncivilized.

106. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

…And i live minutes away from harlem
    =====================================
    Disgusting. That’s why I don’t like interracial dating cause it seems like black men/women would rather be with anything except another black man/woman.

107. Danielson a.k.a. King Kojo of Berekum Says:

Black chick=all the above(no maino).If not,the problem just might be you

^ignorance at its finest.

ever thought, that maybe its just the chick since they all vary so much?

108. Boosie Says:

# eskay Says:
    March 27th, 2009 at 1:38 pm

and if you’re from the midwest you’re definitely a bamma.
    _________________________________________________________

and when the cops see you they think the same thing.

109. Jersey*made*me Says:

@cOLD
    What you know about the Castle in Irvington?

# eskay Says:
    March 27th, 2009 at 1:36 pm

^Fuck yo’ passport nigga. Them stamps on there aint got shit to do with Amerikkka.

Black chick=all the above(no maino).If not,the problem just might be you.

^ come on now, you know the hood chick suffer from a lack of get up and go enthusiasm. You think a chick that refuses to clean her own crib, is gonna hold you down.

… bottom line is theres foul black chicks and goddesses. But that pertains to women in general. Stop acting like the color of a persons skin makes them who they are.

>>That’s why I don’t like interracial dating cause it seems like black men/women would rather be with anything except another black man/woman.

but if an individual decides they wanna be with whomever, how are you gonna hate on that? if you’re black and don’t wanna be with another black person because you’re full of self hate, then that’s disgusting, but come on b, this ain’t the fucking 50’s, people can see whoever the fuck they want.

@cOLD
    What you know about the Castle in Irvington?

^ I kissed my first chick in that theater. She was from Avon ave a lil cutey.

^ “Get in his ass Larry!”

>>Fuck yo’ passport nigga. Them stamps on there aint got shit to do with Amerikkka.

they have everything to do with it though. that’s that shortsighted attitude that fucks niggas up. this piece of shit country only been here 200 years, how the fuck what goes on here sets the standard for the rest of the planet? get your mind out the US nigga.

Jersey (pause) but we probably know a few of the same people.

know anyone from Lyons ave. (the whole stretch)

117. Jersey*made*me Says:

Black chick=all the above(no maino).If not,the problem just might be you.

I can only speak for self.I got a black chick cooks,cleans,holds me down,and honors me as the head of my household.

>>and when the cops see you they think the same thing.

no, they think, there’s a nigger. big difference.

119. The Shooter Says:

You more like Kanye East of the Least
    bitch please
    u couldnt walk a mile in my louis Vees
    i dismiss rapper with ease
    easy as inhaling then blowing out trees
    i am the ayatollah of keyboards
    Ill lift u up off ya feet
    slam you down like a see saw
    you and the SHOOTER cant fuck wid me dawg

I earn dough, you got a lot to learn tho,
    I fuck bitches and leave you just make it burn slow,
    that ether, that type a shit you don’t got,
    even if you sign to jay I can bet you won’t ROCK,
    who nicer than the gutter kid with manners,
    you laughing? Another MC with no hammers,
    say I’m lyin’, while you here tryin’,
    I’m at your house with you bitch and her mouth just ain’t dryin’

120. Danielson a.k.a. King Kojo of Berekum Says:

get your mind out the US nigga.

come to the uk and check some of the chicks here, white and black, most of you will completely change your opinion.

121. Rockabye Says:

You more like Kanye East of the Least
    bitch please
    u couldnt walk a mile in my louis Vees
    i dismiss rapper with ease
    easy as inhaling then blowing out trees
    i am the ayatollah of keyboards
    Ill lift u up off ya feet
    slam you down like a see saw
    you and the SHOOTER cant fuck wid me dawg

Ayatollah, maybe, I doubt you a high roller
    I got higher boulders avalanching out of my side scroller
    Spit game so sick, change my name to I, Ebola
    Rhymes white hot, call me the fire flower
    Or the fire flower like Super Mario Brothers 3
    Only higher powers copulating could make another me
    Play around on your playground, you ain’t tryin’ to trouble me
    If you able, I’m Cain, so when I kill you, it’s brotherly

# eskay Says:
    March 27th, 2009 at 1:43 pm

^I live here so I deal with what’s going on HERE. If I move to Finland then I’ll holla at you. Nobody cares that Helga shared her beer with you at Oktoberfest.

>>“Get in his ass Larry!”

smh @ niggas who concern themselves with who other people are fucking with. you niggas don’t have your own lives to worry about?

lol @ “I don’t approve of _________”

like, who the fuck are you niggas to approve or disapprove of what anybody does? niggas sound just as bad as the white racists who banned interracial marriage back in the day.

point is, ya’ll don’t gotta like it, but ya’ll ain’t gonna stop it, so get over it.

124. Jersey*made*me Says:

Jersey (pause) but we probably know a few of the same people.

know anyone from Lyons ave. (the whole stretch)

I got a few cousins up Lyons and Union Av. and I used to rock with big Smiley and them niggas from Lyons and Bergen.We had it for cheap.

>>I live here so I deal with what’s going on HERE. If I move to Finland then I’ll holla at you. Nobody cares that Helga shared her beer with you at Oktoberfest.

why you mad though son? nobody is tellin you to go out and date a white girl. niggas is telling you stop blanket hating on what other people are doing with their personal lives.

126. Wondir Says:

Are these comments about the video or what?!?
    the FUCK is wrong wit chall?!!

127. BAYBOY Says:

Gotta give it up to everybody that was on stage that night. Keelay, Zaire, Jern Eye, Slo Mo, Da Evangillest, Wonway, The Park, Geo, Hanif, and Tais! Dope ass show! Kee and Zee are killing it right now!