Bobby Valentino ft. Gucci Mane & Yung Joc – Drinks Up (prod. Nitti)

mya-gucciman-velvet00
Image: Sandra Rose

Fuck you Gucci.

Bobby Valentino ft. Gucci Mane & Yung Joc – Drinks Up (prod. Nitti)

X.

133 Responses to “Bobby Valentino ft. Gucci Mane & Yung Joc – Drinks Up (prod. Nitti)”

1. SDP Says:

*CODEINE. CHECK*

*HAWAIIAN PUNCH. CHECK*

*3 STYROFOAM CUPS. CHECK*

ALL MY KICKS FLY, LIKE LIU KANG *CHECK*

*SCARF. CHECK*

AND MY WATCH REMINDS ME OF 88’/ BECUZ I GOT CRACK ROCKS IN THE WATCH FACE. *CHECK*

*BELT GAME BANGIN. CHECK*

*WALLET CHAIN HANGIN. CHECK*

WEEZY F BABY. THE SHIT STILL STANKIN.

Today March 27th of the year 2009 is going to be monumental. History will be made. Tears shall be shed.

as you all know, Weezy and I are going to be making eye-contact today for the first time ever.

I AM DOCUMENTING THIS SHIT. I MIGHT GET 3.27.09 TATTED ON MY LEFT ARM.

say what u wanna say nigga.

even TUPAC SHAKUR CAME OUTTA HIS GRAVE TO WATCH THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE PERFORM.

byroncrawford.com/2009/03/2pac-shows-up-to-a-lil-wayne-concert.html

2. SDP Says:

n its gun be nothing but bitches
    worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh4Z5E939kGaZe99gj

yeaaaaaaaa

3. sean coonery Says:

Gucci Mane wearing Fake Gucci?

but Mya been around…it don’t take much…all you gotta be is a rapper

ask 50 CEnt, The Game, Lil John, Gucci Mane

4. El feces lOco Says:

# Joey Profit$ Says:
    March 27th, 2009 at 11:11 am

El feces lOco Says:

March 27th, 2009 at 10:44 am
    OPEN LETTER TO T.I.

Good luck snitch.

^^^^^

You stupid!!

Check public records fuck face

^^As a rule of thumb the federal government does’nt normally acknowledge the identities of “confidential informants” so what exactly should I check these records for? I’d be glad to look it up.

Guccitendooooooooooo > Killaaaaa

5. sean coonery Says:

SDP did you see the WSHH footage of Lil Wayne or Baby and baby kissing and slapping tongues?

6. Big_seth Says:

WTF SDP.

That is a little to much stanlery.

But Weezy wanna call that paparazzi guy gay. SMH

7. Jomoses Says:

Didnt this nigga get arrested this morning in VA on Domestic Abuse charges?…smh

8. El feces lOco Says:

OPEN LETTER TO T.I.

9. Beezy Says:

^Somali will be caught with two guns in his car trying to sneak backstage (c) that dude stalking the gymnast.

10. Joe 88 Says:

*Rubs eyes*

Is that mya KISSING GUCCI GUCCI? Regular niggas lost.

*Paints lips jet black*

*Cuts all the hair off the side of my head*

*wears stupid looking jewels*

*Sings “freaky girl”*

*Shoots random dude that breaks into the house*

*Cries in courtroom*

*Waits for release date*

11. kevfrescura de talco Says:

i knew someone was gonna try and deflate sdp.

12. SDP Says:

n its gun be nuthin but bitches..woooow

13. A tribe called quest Says:

IS.. Is that mya?!?!?!

*Throws up on keyboard*

14. Big Homie Says:

I would eat Mya’s ass

>>I hope you get extorted for your commissary nigga..hope they take all your puddings, your jackmac, all your cosmetics too nigga..make you wash up in ya own urine.

so your evidence that Tip snitched is that he only got a year? and you’re ready to convict him on that evidence? you gotta do better than that.

16. El feces lOco Says:

# Jomoses Says:
    March 27th, 2009 at 11:15 am

Didnt this nigga get arrested this morning in VA on Domestic Abuse charges?…smh

^^It happened in VA tho..so does that really count? That’s like a littering ticket in NY.

Buffy > Mya

17. SDP Says:

# kevfrescura de talco Says:
    March 27th, 2009 at 11:16 am

i knew someone was gonna try and deflate sdp.

lol.

i kiss my daddy too nigga.

but it aint about that.

today is history in the making.

this is bigger than MLK’s birthday + black history month

18. A tribe called quest Says:

Sdp just cropped the part of wayne saying “He only kisses me” and put it as his ringtone

19. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

True Story: if Mya talks to you directly and says your name, your soldier will salute.

20. kevfrescura de talco Says:

OPEN LETTER TO T.I.

clifford gonna be in protective custody in there yo.

21. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

wow, Cam posts get niggaz excited (n)

22. nestle snipes Says:

Niggas is late….Gucci been ran thru Mya….

Mya is to Rappers what SDP is to Wayne….

23. Dre Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    March 27th, 2009 at 9:16 am e

she need to spill them beans, like right now. . .
    _____________________________________________________________

links??

24. Joe 88 Says:

Mya is to Rappers what SDP is to Wayne….

*Sleeps in graveyard*

clifford gonna be in protective custody in there yo

^the niggas going to federal prison, aint much jumping in there cept nigga puttin other niggas on to money schemes

26. Joe 88 Says:

*Turns up Lil Wayne “One night only”*

27. Bananas the Ape Says:

____________________________

MVP: Post……damn ROFL

>>the fucked up shit is, miss info knows what really happened between jim and cam, and she alluded to it being about a bitch. . . .

it’s supposedly about Chrissy. I guess she touched it in the Lambo.

29. El feces lOco Says:

^^nigga had army guns..carbines, silencers, went to his crib found more guns…Nigga snitched…plain n simple..If you think any judge knocked of 29 years off a nigga sentences cause he helped 5 kids on MTV..then so be it.

Federal sentencing guidelines and mandatory minimums were invented to prevent this kinna stuff.

All the “jail lawyers” will take care of T.I. tho..niggas in jail for life with lesser charges than TI will handle that nigga.

I hope he kills someone in jail and has to do LIFE. Snitch nigga.

30. The Bio-Chemical Slang Lord Says:

Mya is to Rappers what SDP is to Wayne….

Oh Jah

31. nestle snipes Says:

SDP Says:
    March 27th, 2009 at 11:18 am

# kevfrescura de talco Says:
    March 27th, 2009 at 11:16 am

i knew someone was gonna try and deflate sdp.

lol.

i kiss my daddy too nigga.

^No disrespect to your father-son relationship you had..

But If I tried to peck my dad on the cheek…I would probably get knocked the fuck out…

and its much deserved…That type of shit don’t fly in the household i was raised in…

32. green eyes Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    March 27th, 2009 at 11:20 am

Mya is to Rappers what SDP is to Wayne….

*Sleeps in graveyard*

^ mya’s gay for rappers?

33. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

GET SOME NIGGAS ON STAGE. I FUCK WIT NIGGAS TOO!

good god that chicks ass on ws, is madness

35. Beezy Says:

^LMAO

36. Joe 88 Says:

^Exactly, now if he was going upstate it’ll be a whole different story, but he’s not, that ninja prolly in that bitch eating popeyes right now looking at maury on a 52″ plasma flat screen.

37. Shanti Says:

^^word. the whole snitching argument is so silly. when he was initially arrested last year just about every criminal law attorney who deals with federal cases in the northern district of georgia (dealing with the same judge and court system of Tip’s case) was saying he would get little to no time based solely on the fact that he was a rich celebrity.

it doesn’t really matter though. people will believe what they want to believe.

38. Joey Profit$ Says:

SDP Says:

March 27th, 2009 at 11:12 am

You forgot the tight jeans!

Hopefully you could get lucky & Wayne will kiss your gay ass – lol

39. Lurk McGirt Says:

i heard chrissy touched alot of niggas…normal hood niggas @ that

40. Big_seth Says:

i kiss my daddy too nigga.

AYO

How a grown ass man gonna kiss his daddy. Maybe in other cultures around the world (I dunno), but this is AMERICA. I have nothing against gays, but if you kiss a man. That is gay.

41. Big Homie Says:

LMAO

42. A tribe called quest Says:

5 Rebound Romances for Dame Dash

–That nigga should get with Keisha coles mom

43. G7 Says:

hearing Gucci talk for the first time is one of the funniest things i’ve heard this week.

GUCCI!

44. SDP Says:

i am dwayne carter in a different dimension.

45. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

all the wavy light skinned girls is lovin me now
    (c) shawn corey

>>nigga had army guns..carbines, silencers, went to his crib found more guns…Nigga snitched…plain n simple..If you think any judge knocked of 29 years off a nigga sentences cause he helped 5 kids on MTV..then so be it.

^so like I said, you have no evidence? so what the nigga had army guns? he’s not a violent felon or a terrorist and the Feds case was weak. and who’d he snitch on? what case could he possibly have given them that woulda made the feds give up case involving a superstar rapper?

I’ll wait.

47. A tribe called quest Says:

it’s supposedly about Chrissy. I guess she touched it in the Lambo.

–SMh that bitch stay touchin niggas, Her hands must be full of warts

48. Dre Says:

# eskay Says:
    March 27th, 2009 at 11:21 am e

it’s supposedly about Chrissy. I guess she touched it in the Lambo.
    _________________________________________________

When are you going to expose how chrissy touched it in africa? lol

missinfo Reply:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 1:03 am

i like both. no its not positive. And i promise I have no idea what you’re talking about with this chrissy africa stuff.

49. kevfrescura de talco Says:

good god that chicks ass on ws, is madness

yes indeed. i just youtube her. she in some boyshorts cleanin the crib. got a nigga feelin quite aggy.

I’ll wait.

^ who murked Biggie, niggas know on the low.

51. Joey Profit$ Says:

El feces lOco Says:

March 27th, 2009 at 11:21 am

I hope he kills someone in jail and has to do LIFE. Snitch nigga.

Kill yourself!! You have no valid points!!! Your stupid!!! End of argument.

I HOPE YOU GET DEPORTED!!!

52. SDP Says:

# Joey Profit$ Says:
    March 27th, 2009 at 11:23 am

SDP Says:

March 27th, 2009 at 11:12 am

You forgot the tight jeans!

Hopefully you could get lucky & Wayne will kiss your gay ass – lol

if that happens, i will paypal every member of nahright $300

i put that on everything.

53. El feces lOco Says:

clifford gonna be in protective custody in there yo.

^^I know..which is why I’m saying the shit I’m saying..ain’t nothing gonna happen to him..he might do himself more harm trynna work out.

Shouts to all the niggas that rock baggy wife beaters..Snoop I see you.

54. Joe 88 Says:

*Sees shanti*

*pushes ninjas out the way*

*Softly hugs shanti*

What up shanti, I knew a few T.I hate comments would bring you out of lurking

55. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

mya got maaaaaaad dicks on her jacket!

hov, 50, game, wayne. . . . sisqo back in the day. . . .

56. Beezy Says:

Chrissy touched it in the comments section

57. Big_seth Says:

# Co!!inb: Magic City’s Towel Boy Says:
    March 27th, 2009 at 11:22 am

GET SOME NIGGAS ON STAGE. I FUCK WIT NIGGAS TOO!

LMAO. There is NO denying that.

*thanks the gods wifey ass is big*

lol at the thought of niggas spooning with sponge bob square pants booty,

59. Joey Profit$ Says:

if that happens, i will paypal every member of nahright $300

i put that on everything.

So you do want this nigga to kiss you – SMH.

60. SDP Says:

you niggas are the most dumbest niggas on earth..

especially if u been in america ur whole life

please kill yourself now

61. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

who the hell is chrissy??????

62. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

GET SOME NIGGAS ON STAGE. I FUCK WIT NIGGAS TOO!

I kinda looked the other way, cos Baby aka Apocalypto is on his gully mogul steez extra hard.

but i’m pretty convinced at this point that them niggaz was testin the waters

63. Bananas the Ape Says:

______________________

This nigga is a Nah ALLSTAR GAME poster…..LOL I’m dying over here

64. El feces lOco Says:

it doesn’t really matter though. people will believe what they want to believe.

^^ShanT.I. waddup momma?

^^TIP HAS 33 priors…gets a year for purchasing guns in a Walmart parkin lot.

65. A tribe called quest Says:

mya got maaaaaaad dicks on her jacket!

hov, 50, game, wayne. . . . sisqo back in the day. . . .

–She has mine too, figuratively of course

hov, 50, game, wayne. . . . sisqo back in the day. . . .

^ so because she gets on a track with them, she fucked em. smh. Until she writes a tell all, then I’d give her the benefit of doubt.

67. Joe 88 Says:

I know I shouldn’t have been looking, but that lil teenage mexican girl on T.I’s road to redemption had a phat ass, I’ll pay wait for it.

68. Beezy Says:

Chrissy touched it in church

69. G7 Says:

>>GET SOME NIGGAS ON STAGE. I FUCK WIT NIGGAS TOO!

^ :O

who the hell is chrissy??????

^*radios security*

stay close pap.

71. The Bio-Chemical Slang Lord Says:

# SDP Says:
    March 27th, 2009 at 11:23 am

i am dwayne carter in a different dimension.

I’m fornicating with the spirits right now

72. green eyes Says:

# cOLD Says:
    March 27th, 2009 at 11:29 am

hov, 50, game, wayne. . . . sisqo back in the day. . . .

^ this

73. Big Homie Says:

Shanti, must be a rough day for you today. Keep your head up

*hugs* how you been tho?

74. nestle snipes Says:

Chrissy a hoe…basketball player/dope boy dating ass bitch….

75. El feces lOco Says:

OPEN LETTER TO T.I.

I hope Bernie Madoff robs you nigga.

76. Beezy Says:

Chrissy touched it in the boiler room

77. kevfrescura de talco Says:

lol at the thought of niggas spooning with sponge bob square pants booty,

lol. i couldnt do it. my wife has a roundy outside. i take power naps on her ass layin across the futon.

78. Big Homie Says:

Chrissy Snow?

79. SDP Says:

EVERY CULTURE IN THE WORLD IS DIFFERENT.

THERE ARE SHIT IN THE AMERICAN CULTURE THAT PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD THINK IS STRAIGHT UP GAY AND HOMOSEXUAL.

1. MEN WEARING NECKLACES, JEWELERY TO FLAUNT, EARRINGS, ETC. BECAUSE IT STARTED OUT AS SOMETHING FOR FEMALES..NOT MALES!!

2. SAGGING PANTS. WHO THE FUCK ASKED YOU TO SHOW YOUR ANUS.

3. BITCHES WEARING JEANS.
    4. ETC.

SO DON’T BE SO FUCKING IGNORANT AND CLOSED MINDED THAT IT MAKES YOU THE DUMB FUCK YOUR MOTHER SADLY RAISED.

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YOU AIN’T NEVER TRAVELED AND WANNA TALK CULTURES

80. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

KILLA!

81. nestle snipes Says:

Why niggas tryna save Mya…don’t save her homie…don’t give her the benefit of the doubt…

She been around…

Mya is the Up North Trina…

82. Lurk McGirt Says:

lol @ she touched it in the comments section

83. Joe 88 Says:

TIP HAS 33 priors…gets a year for purchasing guns in a Walmart parkin lot.

^You can get arrested a million times, but never been convicted and have no record, he’s using the 33 prior arrest to boost street cred, I thought you knew that.

We don’t know hoe many times he’s been convicted off them 33 arrest, that’s the real question

Chrissy a hoe…basketball player/dope boy dating ass bitch….

^ who’s picture has never surfaced.

85. A tribe called quest Says:

EVERY CULTURE IN THE WORLD IS DIFFERENT.

2. SAGGING PANTS. WHO THE FUCK ASKED YOU TO SHOW YOUR ANUS.

3. BITCHES WEARING JEANS.
    4. ETC.

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YOU AIN’T NEVER TRAVELED AND WANNA TALK CULTURES

KILLA CAPS!!!!

86. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

the jawn on WSHH. . . that don’t make no sense. . . her ass to waist ratio????

wow.

87. El feces lOco Says:

^^Ok

88. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

listen….whatever they did T.I. is not the same- his music is a shell of what it once was and he runs around givin advice in this forced hood-nigga-that-did-2 yrs-in-community-college english.

they took a piece of that man one way or another (n)

89. Big Homie Says:

Juelz doesnt really want a Dip 3 album neither

XXL asked Juelz how he feels about bringing the group back together in light of Jones’ recent interview with Funkmaster Flex. “I ain’t speak to nobody on that,” he said. “At the end of the day I would love to do whatever just for the fans, but you know I was put in a situation too that I just want people to understand that it’s hard for me to just walk back on to what I felt like somebody was my brother would put me in that type of situation for all this time [and] just wouldn’t reach out to me. So it hurts more and it’s harder for me.”

Juelz says he still hasn’t spoken to his former mentor in upwards of two years over what he feels was a bad business deal, and until he does he will not feel comfortable. “Me and Jim all had different reasons, like it wasn’t like I just said I wasn’t fucking with Cam because Jim wasn’t fucking with Cam,” he revealed. “Me and Cam had bad business deals so we still gotta rectify what we gotta rectify. Now whether he said he spoke to Cam, I ain’t really, I still have to speak to Cam.”

90. Bananas the Ape Says:

Mya get two thumbs down…that bitch wacker than Christina Millian.

I could be left alone in a room with them and wouldn’t smash..word up.

91. Beezy Says:

Ya’ll didnt know SDP is a world traveler? Step your game up and get on his level.

92. Joe 88 Says:

*Sings project pat’s “Don’t say her”*

*Does crunchy black’s dance in the nah right parking lot*

93. Big_seth Says:

Wayne is from AMERICA. you don’t go around kissin other men cuz they do that shit in Amsterdam. SMH.

I have nothing against gays, but just admit it weezy. The world would be a better place if you came clean.

94. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

I FUCK WIT NIGGAS TOO!
    youtube.com/watch?v=-mSPRlrnhCc
    Just watch how sly this nigga Baby throws the comment in the midst of everyone else screamig in their microphones.

95. A tribe called quest Says:

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YOU AIN’T NEVER TRAVELED AND WANNA TALK CULTURES

–What does all that have to do with 2 ‘Hetero’ men kissing each other based on incest purposes

96. nestle snipes Says:

All jokes aside..

No son want to kiss their daddy on the mouth…

No daddy want to kiss their son on the mouth…

Baby – Wayne have distorted twisted deviant relationship…SMH…

SDP how do you condone that behavior…

97. kevfrescura de talco Says:

in SDPs’ defense…

its customary to kiss your father on the cheek when you greet him in islamic culture.

baby and wayne on some other shit.

98. Shanti Says:

what up joe 88 and big homie. oh and feces too. i spoke to every else in the last post and i was too lazy to bring that comment to this post.

as far as mya and gucci. ugh. i have to give her the benefit of the doubt and say she hasn’t sunken that low. i hope she’s not fucking him for tracks but she’s still suspect for even getting that close to his grill in the picture. ugh.

Mya get two thumbs down…that bitch wacker than Christina Millian.

I could be left alone in a room with them and wouldn’t smash..word up.

^ suuuuuuuuure, but you’d smash info??? you seen the ass on mya lately.

100. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

hov, 50, game, wayne. . . . sisqo back in the day. . . .

it’s public knowledge she fucked sisqo, game, and 50. . . and i figure hov ain’t hoppin on a track w/ just anybody. . . . and wayne charge about $75K per feature, and i know her label ain’t sinkin THAT much money into her dead ass career. . . .

so you just gotta be realistic about these things.

fuckin for tracks is alive and well.

101. El feces lOco Says:

OPEN LETTER TO T.I.

Shyne is ashamed of you…

102. nestle snipes Says:

In Iraq…men hold hands and kiss each other on cheeks…

If you do that in America….you’re considered homosexual and will be chased….

103. A tribe called quest Says:

Cam is ruins careers. Juelz and Jimmy are on hanging on by a thread

>>TIP HAS 33 priors…gets a year for purchasing guns in a Walmart parkin lot.

smh @ you not believing a lawyer but believing your fucked up street corner logic.

105. Shanti Says:

they took a piece of that man one way or another

^^LOL. he’s been speaking in that “community college english” since urban legend…his first taste of commercialism. oh and paper trail was >>>>>> t.i. vs. tip which came out before he was arrested.

106. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

who the hell is chrissy??????

^*radios security*

stay close pap.

lol, i never got it.

i just know max said that she touched it in miami. . . . .

107. Danielson a.k.a. King Kojo of Berekum Says:

why do people think if jimmy doesnt sell well then he lost.

but if joe budden doesnt sell ‘numbers dont matter/not relevant’ etc etc?

not defending jimmy, just pointing out the contradicting opinions.

108. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

you’re considered homosexual and will be chased….

LMAO!!

who out here chasin gay niggas?

109. kevfrescura de talco Says:

If you do that in America….you’re considered homosexual and will be chased….

theres italians and muslims in america that kiss eachother on the cheek as a customary sentiment. no one chases either groups.

110. Eastern_Digital Says:

LMAO @ Ross saying: I Apologise To The Gay Community…..I’m Offering To Do A Song With An Openly Gay Artist Such As Curtis 50 Cent Jackson

111. nestle snipes Says:

Mya is sexy bitch…She reppin DC good…

112. Bananas the Ape Says:

@ cOLD

I wanna smash INFO cause INFO is INFO..PERIOD!

Mya is a DUCK, and so is Christina…they’re lame with MONEY and that’s sad.

DONNA RED >

113. b-ease Says:

why do people think if jimmy doesnt sell well then he lost.

but if joe budden doesnt sell ‘numbers dont matter/not relevant’ etc etc?

not defending jimmy, just pointing out the contradicting opinions.

Jim’s on a major. Joe is on Amalgam. The sales expectations are clearly going to be very different.

114. Joe 88 Says:

Dead @ baby saying “I fucks with niggas too”

I’m crying over this bitch

115. A tribe called quest Says:

*Joe 88s it up*

*Doesnt listen to lawyer but instead takes advice from 2tone, the mildy black felon with 2 strikes*

*Is convicted of Life in prison for Jaywalking*

116. Big Homie Says:

I believe in my lawyer. He is workin hard on dropping my second DUI to a wreckless

117. nestle snipes Says:

Trina > Mya

118. SDP Says:

All jokes aside..

No son want to kiss their daddy on the mouth…

No daddy want to kiss their son on the mouth…

Baby – Wayne have distorted twisted deviant relationship…SMH…

SDP how do you condone that behavior…

cause I believe, a man doesn’t have to be your bilogical father to be a dad.

we live in a country with the most dead beat dads in the world..just because you’re a father..doesn’t necessarily make you a dad…when i was around 10 i remember my peers in school would talk about taking showers with their dads, talking about womens vaginas, etc..so i dont see what makes kissing your dad any different….u kno bein a “dad” doesnt fuckin mean takin ur son out to round table to watch sunday football…

the dumbest dad culture on the planet is the american one

2nd DUI, wow. good luck.

120. Big_seth Says:

# kevfrescura de talco Says:
    March 27th, 2009 at 11:35 am

in SDPs’ defense…

baby and wayne on some other shit.

Okay, but what that got to do with two unrelated men christian men in America?

That’s what I’m saying its a cultural thing, but not THEIR culture.

121. El feces lOco Says:

# eskay Says:
    March 27th, 2009 at 11:37 am

>>TIP HAS 33 priors…gets a year for purchasing guns in a Walmart parkin lot.

^^So you believe TIP’s lawyer should have said ” My client is cooperating with the government and will continue to do so until he is no longer required too”..

Listen to yaself es..You from Y.O..AINT NOOOOOOOOOOO NIGGA wit 33 priors gettin a year for them guns. THE MANDATORY MINIMUM FOR A SILENCER ALONE IS 5 YEARS

Street Niggas > Lawyers

122. Danielson a.k.a. King Kojo of Berekum Says:

on ti albums

i’m serious >

king is a close second

123. El feces lOco Says:

this nigga was A FELON in POSSESSION…SMH..it’s whatever tho…Fuck it..

I’m on a spaceship.

124. Joey Profit$ Says:

YEAH THAT NIGGA STD SORRY I MEANT SDP BE TELEPORTING ALL OVER THE GLOBE RESPECT HIS TRAVELS

125. nestle snipes Says:

Christinia Milian fuckin with Dream now…

Dream ex wife Nivea fuckin’ with Wayne

126. Beezy Says:

Damn, I have seen stanning before, bu SDP co-signing the Wayne/Baby relationship is some over the top shit.

127. Joey Profit$ Says:

Street Niggas > Lawyers

^^^^^

You just closed the argument STREET NIGGAS – He’s a rap superstar!!! That’s the diffrence.

128. nestle snipes Says:

# SDP Says:
    March 27th, 2009 at 11:41 am

All jokes aside..

No son want to kiss their daddy on the mouth…

No daddy want to kiss their son on the mouth…

Baby – Wayne have distorted twisted deviant relationship…SMH…

SDP how do you condone that behavior…

cause I believe, a man doesn’t have to be your bilogical father to be a dad.

the dumbest dad culture on the planet is the american one

^SMH @ showering with your dad…

129. lol Says:

^SMH @ showering with your dad…

^ LMAO

its mess up because when free said

“what happens when you kiss a girl and u have the grillz”

wayne nearly jumped out of his seat and said

“IM THE ONLY ONE HE KISS!!!!”

*the look on frees face*
    :O

130. DMarv Says:

^SMH @ showering with your dad…

^ LMAO

its mess up because when free said

“what happens when you kiss a girl and u have the grillz”

wayne nearly jumped out of his seat and said

“IM THE ONLY ONE HE KISS!!!!”

*the look on frees face*
    :O

^Wayne sounded like my ex…….Ewwwww, thats gay as hell.

131. yeah Says:

GUCCI!!!

132. real;bitch;talk Says:

lllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    me some gucci but whats up these sex tapes i hear he be having?

133. Nah Right » Video: Gucci Mane & Mya Says: