Video: U-N-I – A Love Supreme Sessions SXSW Medley

In this special SXSW edition of the ALS Sessions we have created a medley of sorts with performances of the tracks Vitamin B featuring *CurT@!n$* off of the Before There Was Love mixtape and Windows which will be on the A Love Supreme album. Big ups to *CurT@!n$* for doing his thing every time they performed Vitamin B. He brought so much energy to the stage and made that performance one to watch. YOThurz.com will be up on Friday so get your bookmark ready. Be on the look out for the Hollywood Hiatus video coming very soon, and also, in case you are not aware there will be a full feature 90 minute A Love Supreme documentary coming out shortly after the album is released. Get ready people because U-N-I is taking over your iPods/zunes, cd players, radio stations and television sets very soon. In the words of YO, “A Love Supreme 09 Is Here!”

Tracks:

U-N-I feat. CurT@!n$ – Vitamin B | U-N-I & Ro Blvd- Windows (Snippet)

38 Responses to “Video: U-N-I – A Love Supreme Sessions SXSW Medley”

WTF is that? LMAO!!

^ waiting till you got the illest gas, right at nightime before bed let one loose under the cover, but you have to trap her under the blanket and force her to gag on the stentch

^dps.

2. Big_seth Says:

So really, your just shooting yourself in the foot.

Well played Beezy. LOL

3. Beezy Says:

Nice! I love these guys! I love all new artists! I love all artists period!

Rap Music >

Kanye has a nice resume of bad bitches.

5. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

You wouldv’e made alot more headwinds coming on here saying you rap Boaz and that you wanted some honest feedback. Coming here and calling me a hater and “not real” is just gonna hurt you at the end, because now everytime Boaz is posted on here we’ll talk about the time Beezy and Artie argued about it as opposed to his music.

So really, your just shooting yourself in the foot.

^^THIS

Nigga actually invited you down for a “recession special”…smh..One day one of us commenters is gonna fuck a rapper up offline..niggas think sitting behind a keyboard and mouse all day is sweet.

By the way NR= RapRadar Light

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 4:14 pm

*daps Nah congregation*

ATCQ you just place your dick on your girls forhead down to her nose ….thus achieving a roman helmet

This proves how bad I lost having three daughters.

*Prepares for life in Rahway*

*does push ups*

*sharpens toothbrush*

^LOL. Yo, I heard Rahway was proper for raising a fam. Yay or nay?

7. A tribe called quest Says:

^ grow up and wife a broad already, in house pussy all day all night nigga.

–Fuck you! lol i just got off a 2 and half year bid with wifey and i want to get in some new skins. you know how many bitches been waiting for me to get on the market son.

Pussy’s only pussy so i get it when i need it – Drake

8. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

Me by myself > U N I

9. Big_seth Says:

# Beezy Says:
    Nice! I love these guys!

AYO.

lol.

Honestly though. I never knew Rappers/ rap industry folks were so sensitive. How can you take this shit serious after reading how cOLD likes to dutch oven the wifey.

SMH

10. Beezy Says:

So really, your just shooting yourself in the foot.

Well played Beezy. LOL

>Right though? Alot of aspiring rappers come on here and ask for our opinions (Valentime, etc)…and dudes give it an honest listen and real feedback.

If he came on here, like “yo I’m Boaz’s manager…what do you think?” people would give him real feedback.

11. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I shook CuDi for a quick second, before I said NAHRIGHT.COM NIGGA

# cOLD Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 4:23 pm

WTF is that? LMAO!!

^cold blooded (no pun)

>>Yo, I heard Rahway was proper for raising a fam. Yay or nay?

oh sure, right down the block from the penitentiary, I’m sure it’s lovely

14. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

WTF is that? LMAO!!

^^^^^^^
    this Is how I rock(c)termanology

FTR, the name “Boaz” is Freemason affiliated.

16. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*managers it up* *turns off comments*

17. herbal kint Says:

D. Billz Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 4:26 pm
    # Jersey*made*me Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 4:14 pm

*daps Nah congregation*

This proves how bad I lost having three daughters.

*Prepares for life in Rahway*

*does push ups*

*sharpens toothbrush*

^LOL. Yo, I heard Rahway was proper for raising a fam. Yay or nay?

18. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

don’t let my comment game fool you. i’ve thrown hands for a lot less.

# eskay Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 4:28 pm

>>Yo, I heard Rahway was proper for raising a fam. Yay or nay?

oh sure, right down the block from the penitentiary, I’m sure it’s lovely

^Not a fair assessment because there’s a prison in Towson and that’s a good community.

20. Big_seth Says:

# Beezy Says:

Exactly, If an aspiring/ up & coming (II) rapper asks me for advice with sincerity, I’d be more than happy to & wish him the best.

Don’t try to sneak around & get feedback when no one knows your around. Thats snake shit (no boaz). lol

The comment regulars here are underground comedians. Thats what we do. Try to get laughs.

>>LMFAO, he means Rahway state pen so I would go with a no on that as for the town Rahway thats a yay, better spots but still a nice jersey suburb

^LOL. Yeah, I was referring to the actual community. I had no knowledge of the prison there.

22. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

She sent me one back but I ain’t even read it.

With all this precipitation in the NYC
    It’s kinna hard for the Mic The Hand Tony

College BBall night..great move..Let’s go Pittsburgh

*Arties it up*

*gets ethered by accident on purpose*

23. herbal kint Says:

eskay Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 4:28 pm
    >>Yo, I heard Rahway was proper for raising a fam. Yay or nay?

oh sure, right down the block from the penitentiary, I’m sure it’s lovely

… the town is actually a decent jersey suburb I used to fuck with this girl from there, never had to go anywhere near the prison ….

24. Hoskins Says:

BOATS>>>>>>>>

25. herbal kint Says:

D. Billz Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 4:32 pm

…. yeah Rahway State Pen is definitely not where you wanna get locked up in Jerz that shit is notoriously dangerous ….

26. Jersey*made*me Says:

^LOL. Yo, I heard Rahway was proper for raising a fam. Yay or nay?

Rahway is straight,but you know everywhere has that lil wanna be gangsta crowd.But I was actually referring to the prison.Having three little girls and hearing niggas talk about putting dicks on foreheads is troubling.FML at this point.

When I think of the name, all I can think of is Artie Lang the comedian and he’s madd corny. Also from Jersey, btw.

*ducks*

28. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

Lil KNown Fun Fact: I went to Rahway for the Scared Straight Program

^ cosign Rahway is a nice lile cozy town… Spent summers out there as a youngin.

LF: never got the feedback from the J Cole Ondaspot freestyle, did Nah cosign this guy.

30. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*gets ethered by accident on purpose*

^^^^^^^
    *giggles*

LETS GO ZAGSSSSSSS niggas I got them winning the bracket and a cool 50 to win 1250

^ lol, I feel sorry for niggas who got daughters and cant raise em right due to a trifling baby moms, thats the worst.

32. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

Arbys > Arties

Ty

I think my manz from round the way got locked up in Jerz while attending Del State. Fuckin’ around with some Philly ninjas. Smh.

The tri-fecta of East Coast HBCU thuggyness:

Morgan State – Del State – UMES

Lincoln gets honorable mention.

Lil KNown Fun Fact: I went to Rahway for the Scared Straight Program

^ yo, remember the belly of the beast, rapping inmates.. them dudes defined street cred.

35. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

Slicing your girls arteries cause she has no azz > Riding with Artie that manages Boaz

36. Jersey*made*me Says:

*ducks*

AAAAW SHIT

37. Jersey*made*me Says:

@cOLD

Your history is impeccable nigga,LMAO.Belly of the Beast?

38. silas Says:

Lil KNown Fun Fact: I went to Rahway for the Scared Straight Program

i caught a simple possession charge and they took me 2 jail. Was about 20 bucks short of bail thought no biggie my boys will come bail me out in the morning. Well i get woke up around 4 in the morning the jail has apparently filled up and there shipping everyone off to the pen not the best way to spend spring break