Video: Bun B & Mike Jones Play XXL’s I Know Rap People (Houston Edition)

63 Responses to “Video: Bun B & Mike Jones Play XXL’s I Know Rap People (Houston Edition)”

1. herbal kint Says:

A tribe called quest Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 4:55 pm
    sorry eskay but everyone go to worldstar now, they have any old clip of lil wayne and birdman on 106 and when Free is asking baby about kissing girls with his teeth wayne dead ass says I’m the only one he kiss and kisses him right on the mouth, and manny fresh is sitting on the couch like WTF ? just happened

no homo

–Wow, LOL@ AJ and Free shocked

…. I’m saying, Free said ” I’m just gonna leave that alone “, mannie fresh just threw his hands up like WTF just happened I know that shit did not just happened, who the fuck gave me some hallucagenes ?

2. Big_seth Says:

UGK 4 LIFE

SMH @ MTV callin it UGK 4 EVER.

LMAO like on some BFF shit.

3. nation Says:

UFK 4 LIFE!!!!!

4. Big_seth Says:

# herbal kint Says:

Ol’ Slip Mannie a Roofie & see if he comes around, if not kick him out the group lookin niggas

5. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

Who embedded this?

*adjusts monitor accordingly*

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 5:04 pm

D. Billz Says:

March 26th, 2009 at 4:59 pm
    # E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 4:57 pm

Chris Stokes’d
    hillarity

^That nigga is extra flamboyant. But it took Raz B some guts to admit he got booty raped. Niggas who come home from doin’ a bid on a body wouldn’t even admit that shit.

The nigga Lavernius Coles admitted that his step-pop used to make him suck him off and nail him.

^Word? Didn’t know that about Coles. Now niggas like that should be given the lethal injection.

7. herbal kint Says:

Big_seth Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 5:04 pm
    # herbal kint Says:

… I never knew what happened to mannie, he was the only one I could tolerate, made dope beats, that Still Fly shit was my ignorant anthem for awhile …..but now I think I know what happened to him he walked right out of 106 and was like I ain’t going nowhere near these faggots again ….

gatorboots and pimped out gucchi suits

8. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

“That’s how we roll! Cash Money love!”

9. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

@ Big Seth:

Good looks. I unlocked everyone but Seth (paws). I dont have enough time to do that shit tonight. The tourney starts at 7.

No homo, but did Mike Jones lose weight? I guess being fat in hiphop isn’t marketable or cool anymore, unless you’re the Bawse.

11. kevfrescura de talco Says:

bun b a funny mahfuka yo.

nigga said tryna spell chamillionaire name is a political education reform question.

12. BIG STRONG Says:

I walked in on some guy pounding another guy when i was in prison
    I walked back out the day room and wished i had some kind of amnesia pill or something to erase it from my memory.

13. herbal kint Says:

D. Billz Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 5:08 pm
    # Jersey*made*me Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 5:04 pm

D. Billz Says:

March 26th, 2009 at 4:59 pm
    # E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 4:57 pm

Chris Stokes’d
    hillarity

….. yeah there was a big article about it in the star-ledger about him admitting it and how painful it was for him to talk about, I felt bad as hell for him but I can’t lie I was like man I don’t need to hear bout that, keep that to yourself ….

14. the watcherz Says:

Knuckle head niggas wit the bass in the trunk
    bout to bubble like peroxide layin in the cut
    grown ass kid that dnt wanna grow up
    but we have to do it soon cause our m0ney grown up
    but even if i had 5 mil in the bank
    immma still put a 5 dollar bill in the tank
    what u think shit gone change cause i got a new range
    fuck that ante up who in here got sum change
    and we looking for the dames
    wit the tight stretch pants and the big booty stance wit no particlar plans

that the flyest verse i heard all month
    pac div went stupid on that shut up
    o yea that windbreak bun got on is fresh salutes to bun

I think that’s what happened to Joell. In so many words, that’s what he said though. That a fat Puerto Rican on Interscope just wasn’t marketable. Even Dre went on the roids.

16. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Timbaland lost weight and he was everywhere on tv

# herbal kint Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 5:11 pm

D. Billz Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 5:08 pm
    # Jersey*made*me Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 5:04 pm

D. Billz Says:

March 26th, 2009 at 4:59 pm
    # E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 4:57 pm

Chris Stokes’d
    hillarity

^Yeah, that’s hard to stomach (nh) but unfortunately that’s the reality of it. Just imagine how many dudes out there who don’t get to tell their story. And with the surge or homosexuality in the Black community, some things make me wonder. A dude’s real pops aint around and then you got these unfit demons around your children. Not cool.

18. herbal kint Says:

D. Billz Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 5:11 pm

….. Dre straight up told him he had to lose weight, and thats why the guys always talking about going to the gym first thing in the morning in any interviews he does …

19. Big_seth Says:

# Geronimo P aka Chase Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 5:09 pm

@ Big Seth:

Yeah I need to get them last two, but I been to busy lately. I want to finish it out by next week.

Tourney?

# E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 5:13 pm

Timbaland lost weight and he was everywhere on tv

^Word. I remember on Fade To Black when Jay was at his studio and he was eatin’ bananas and drinkin’ madd water. I think he took the shot too though. Could be just hard work though. I mean, with millions of dollars there’s no excuse why a nigga can’t be Ripped Van Winkle.

21. herbal kint Says:

co-sign Billz that shits scary how many fucked up sick sexual deviants there are out there

22. the watcherz Says:

dre too bralikk son he cant finish the album cause he be breaking mpc beating on em that why he got ghost producers cause he break everything he touch

23. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

crashed up the redddddddddddddddd

24. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Raz B got a strong looking ass head. Swear to god he got a NOGGIN on him, pause!

# herbal kint Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 5:14 pm

D. Billz Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 5:11 pm

^That has to be an ego crusher. But resilience is what determines if it will make or break you. At first this pressure was mostly on female artists, now it has shifted to the males. Imagine if Piddy told Biggie that he wouldn’t put out his music because of his weight? that totally would’ve changed an era. Health concerns aside, that’s how I know that these majors are full of homos. Because women don’t run labels.

26. BIG STRONG Says:

Didn’t Mike Jones beat down?

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 5:19 pm

^That nigga could headbutt you into a coma.

# BIG STRONG Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 5:20 pm

Didn’t Mike Jones beat down?

^Not really. He got duffed, took a lump, and that was about it. “Beat down” was not the case though.

29. BIG STRONG Says:

32. A tribe called quest Says:

–LMAO

Uh Ah UH Roar MORE HANDCLAP

*Punches MPC*

ROAR MORE HANDCLAP

33. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

lol swear in my cypher I get love for taking the most random duffs to the grill. Thanks to my loud ass mouth and not giving a fuck disposition. I have toned it down cuz young niggas want to shoot instead of ‘SHOOTING THE FAIR ONE’

# BIG STRONG Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 5:23 pm

oh ok anyone can get snuffed but did he get some payback

^I don’t think so. According to Slimm Thug, he’s not a scrappy type dude so he just took the L and that was that.

35. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

yeah I read(no NaS) an article by Jean Kilbourne I think it was. about how guys have to deal with image pressures in the media now and it’s led to more teenage guys on roids

36. A tribe called quest Says:

Im in ya ass b, Whos the next Raz B – Fab

37. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

All this rain making me wanna fuck some body daughter.

@Billz n Ty..Laverneus went on Oprah wid that shit..

38. b-ease Says:

Chris Stokes being a fag surprised me about as much as Rosie O’Donnell and Ellen coming out of the closet. Which is to say, it didnt surprise me at all. NHJIC.

39. sean coonery Says:

Baby and Wayne are gay for tongue kissing…on more than on occasion..

but them niggas is bisexual….because they got kids and babymommas also

40. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

# BIG STRONG Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 5:20 pm

Didn’t Mike Jones beat down?

^^Bullshit, dude made him bleed his own blood

41. Mac Brown Says:

**nah……. hes a chior boy type nukka. He just took it [||] cried and walked on

42. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Ryan Moats, a running back for the Houston Texans, was rushing his wife and family to a Dallas hospital on March 18th so that they could say their last goodbyes to his mother-in-law. Jonetta Collinsworth was about to succumb to breast cancer, so Moats put on his hazards and, en route to the hospital, went through a red light. A Dallas police officer saw him and followed him to the parking lot.
    What happened next was caught on the police cruiser’s dashboard camera and is unbelievable. The Dallas Morning News has the video, which shows what happened outside Baylor Regional Medical Center.
    Officer Robert Powell told Moats’ wife to get back in the car, an order she refused and ran into the hospital. Moats repeatedly told the officer why he was there, admitted his wrongdoing and just asked to be given a ticket so he could go and be with his family. Powell’s responses fell well short of sympathy for the situation.
    “Shut your mouth,” Powell told him. “You can cooperate and settle down, or I can just take you to jail for running a red light.”
    “Your attitude says that you need [a ticket].”
    “If you want to keep this going, I’ll just put you in handcuffs,” the officer said, “and I’ll take you to jail for running a red light.”
    “Understand what I can do,” Powell concluded. “I can tow your truck. I can charge you with fleeing. I can make your night very difficult.”
    “I can screw you over,” the officer told Moats. “I’d rather not do that.”
    After 13 minutes, visits from hospital personnel who confirmed why Moats was there and a plea from another police officer who came on the scene, Powell finally allowed Moats to enter the hospital. Collinsworth died in the interim, however.
    Powell’s argument is that he was doing his job, which is less than half true. His job is to ticket people who run red lights, but he’s not an automaton. What kind of use is a police officer who can’t assess a situation beyond the three feet in front of his face? Yes, Moats ran a red light and, yes, he deserved punishment for it, but certainly there’s a way to accomplish that while showing a bit of humanity in the process.
    The Moatses are black, and contend that race played a role in how Powell, who is white, dealt with them. That’s shameful if it is the case, but is secondary to the way he treated them regardless of race. Powell went out of his way to make a terrible situation worse, and the only saving grace is that a video camera captured every sound and word of it.
    Dallas Police Chief David Kunkle said the department is “embarrassed and disappointed” by the incident.
    Powell has already been taken off the street pending an investigation and a spokesman for the police department said that there were some things that were said that were “disturbing, to say the least.”
    The very least.

43. b-ease Says:

The thing is, that damn near happened. Fortunately, BIG was the most naturally talented MC ever, and Puff was a genius. Dre couldve never made BIG a star, all his artists come pre-made marketable (Em, 50, Snoop). NHJIC.

# b-ease Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 5:26 pm

^Him being a 3rd member for Men on Films didn’t surprise me at all. I just didn’t know he was gettin’ his Michael Jackson on.

# b-ease Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 5:29 pm

^True dat do dat, do do dat dat dat (c) QTip

46. b-ease Says:

but them niggas is bisexual….because they got kids and babymommas also

Thats not bisexual. Thats fucking women cuz you’re on the DL to save face.

There is no such thing as bisexuality.

“Bisexual” women are chicks who love sex and are naturally (yes, naturally) attracted to the beauty of the female form.

“Bisexual” men are coward faggots.

NHJIC.

47. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

yeah I read(no NaS)

*giggles like a bitch*

# Mic The Hand Tony Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 5:27 pm

# BIG STRONG Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 5:20 pm

Didn’t Mike Jones beat down?

^^Bullshit, dude made him bleed his own blood

^Yeah he did leak (pause). But it was like he got his lip bust. Not like a tumor above the eyebrow.

49. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

“Bisexual” men are coward faggots.

^^^^^
    Co-Signature

50. A tribe called quest Says:

–Uh.. Ice Cube wasnt fit. Joell and Ice have about the same body type nhjic

51. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

======================================
    That’s why cops are fags.

Firemen are the real heroes.

Thats not bisexual. Thats fucking women cuz you’re on the DL to save face.

There is no such thing as bisexuality.

“Bisexual” men are coward faggots.

^I approve this statement. Aint no bisexual niggas. Just homos.

>>There is no such thing as bisexuality.

^lol @ that fucking backwards ass logic

54. BIG STRONG Says:

They’re no such thing as a Bisexual man. if you suck a dick or engage in gay sex it dont matter how much pussy you pound! Your Gay

55. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

==================================
    Bisexual women are sluts. I can respect a dyke, but that bi is some shady shit. Just gives a chick license to fuck whoever.

56. b-ease Says:

–Uh.. Ice Cube wasnt fit. Joell and Ice have about the same body type nhjic

Dre didnt put Cube on. Cube’s writing, Dre’s production, and Eazy’s charisma combined to make the NWA movement.

Besides, that was a different era. Biz Marke wouldve never dropped a record if he came out in ’95 instead of ’88.

57. the watcherz Says:

*feels proud of my generation*

“we got the juice now”

I swear to God juice,above the rim,friday,and many other 90”s gangster movie corrupted my culture but i luv it if you 18-25 and dnt know all the words to juice to a pussy foreal so you wondering why younging so crazy blame pac
    “i aint shit i aint never gone be shit and soon as i decided u aint shit booom”
    and speaking of juice why is patrick ewing still styling wit the raheem

>>^I approve this statement. Aint no bisexual niggas. Just homos.

ya’ll niggas is stupid. of course to a straight man any sex involving another man is gay, but how you gonna say there’s no such thing? ya’ll talking about bisexual niggas is just downlow, but every bi-sexual dude in the world ain’t down lo, that’s some shit that’s unique to the fucking hood. get your minds out the hood.

59. BIG STRONG Says:

>>if there is a thing thats called Bisexuality then does that mean when i gay guys with a girl he’s not gay. Bisexual is just a way for a gay guy to avoid the gay label while he’s getting backshotted or backshotting some chick

you got it twisted though like bisexual niggas are trying to avoid the gay label. these are dudes that will tell you outright they like dick and pussy. you’re thinking with the mentality like, ‘call me anything you like, just not homo’ but you think a nigga who fucks dudes cares about that? if he did, then he wouldn’t be walking around telling anybody he’s bisexual.

61. Ace Wonders Says:

I know more than both of them, about Houston hip-hop, but I admit I ain’t know that geto boy ish.

62. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Chamillionaire feat. J. Holiday - Relax Says:

[…] XXL: How do you spell Chamillionaire? Bun B: Now you’re getting political, dissing our educational system. Fine, I’ll spell it. K-O-O-P-A. Next question. […]

63. Nah Right » Video: XXL’s I Know Rap People: Slaughterhouse Says:

[…] Previously: Video: XXL’s I Know Rap People: DJ Drama vs. DJ Whoo Kid | Video: The Real Vs. XXL, I Know Rap People (The White Edition) | Video: Bun B vs. Mike Jones Play XXL’s I Know Rap People (Houston Edition) […]