Video: B-Real Interview w/ iHipHop

B Real sits down with iHipHop to discuss his new album “Smoke-N-Mirrors” in stores now featuring Kurupt, Too $hort, Snoop Dogg, Damian Marley & Xzibit. B touches on the west coast scene, and how older and younger generations of west coast hip-hop are getting along. Finally he shares some stories on how women on tour may not have the most moral aptitude.

42 Responses to “Video: B-Real Interview w/ iHipHop”

1. babydoll Says:

went insane…got no brain!

2. plug Says:

Yo Plug how is your cuzzo Foekist doing? i know he had some properties and shit, everything good with him?
    ———
    he good. I aint really talked to him about his real estate ventures. I imagine no bad news is good news.

His bachelors party is Saturday. I wanna go but I think I’ll stack bread and crash the wedding instead…

3. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

screaming into a speakerphone in corporate situations is a fine art

u start out tame on speaker phone

then you get louder

then u get real loud

then u pick up the receiver and speak in a hushed, half-crazy tone “this is un. ACCEPTABLE!”

then you scream into the receiver and blow their ears out

hard body

4. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

B-Real’s new album goes hard for real, No Hispanics showing love .. plus he follows the god on twitter

5. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Yo Chea this is usually the Crackers “Hey have you met Aram-Farouq ____ title San Diego he has done great things and is such a funny guy” …. I am like wtf to do and then I just look at the person and say “ya nice to meet you, never done anything funny maybe hiemlich a cat when it was choking on some hair” ….. *blank stares* then dumb ass white folks cackles ensue

6. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

So Foe is taking the leap hunh. Yo Plug he doesnt stay in the D? NO SO COLD

7. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

See, here’s why you pay for big ticket items with a credit card. A Chicagoan who gave $10,000 to the Presidential Inauguration Committee (PIC) back in January to secure a spot at Barack Obama’s swearing in, never got to see the event because of the security and crowd-control clusterfrak. Unfortunately, the PIC has ceased to exist, and has basically taken a “sorry about that, but thanks for your money” attitude, so she initiated a chargeback. The Washington Post reports:

American Express has given her an “interim” refund in full, pending a review that will involve the credit card company presenting to PIC officials all of Blessman’s documentation on the services she feels she was denied.

8. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

dre and nate made the blog aye this morning.

9. nation Says:

>> nate what is it G send it my way

my boys went to Dubai over christmas break, and they’re chilling watching this belly dancer do her thing. outta nowhere, this kid lies down on the floor a few feet away dying for some fucking attention. the belly dancers gallops toward this fat little german fuck and starts teasing him… this little fucker gets up and starts shaking his shit for the whole audience… i’m crying here, my boys laughing in the background is fucking hilarious cause it’s so disrespectful, yet it’s so high-pitched because they’re a thin like away from tears

10. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

nate send it to the god at shwaniaram @ g

# Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 2:42 pm

screaming into a speakerphone in corporate situations is a fine art

u start out tame on speaker phone

then you get louder

then u get real loud

then you scream into the receiver and blow their ears out

hard body

^I’m over here dyin’. Corporate ninjas be gettin’ real gully on them phones. Ol’ secured entrance to my buildin’ lookin’ ass.

12. Beezy Says:

chea is a corporate phone thug…I have plenty of them.

They sit on the higher floors, and are idiots. Then they drop the ball and call me cursing me out. Then I hang up on them and show up in their office. Believe me, their tone changes immediately.

13. A tribe called quest Says:

–LOL. Chea explaining that reminded me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=7PeXNurZdp0&feature=related

14. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

Beezy Says:

March 26th, 2009 at 2:50 pm
    chea is a corporate phone thug…I have plenty of them.

lol nah max u got it twishted

i don’t scream on people at my firm or people i like

i scream on cats that jerking the kid or jerking my clients

oh btw @ nate send me that vid homie

15. Mac Brown Says:

thisiswhyyourefat.com/

16. Mac Brown Says:

fmylife.com/

17. Beezy Says:

lol nah max u got it twishted

i don’t scream on people at my firm or people i like

i scream on cats that jerking the kid or jerking my clients

^I really got into with a guy in my own company once. He is like the overall relationship manager for a client, I touch one of the pieces of business of theirs we handle. Dude dropped the ball, called me up bitching me out.

He’s pretty high up so I was being really respectful. He was just ranting and raving, finally he called me an idiot. I calmly replied…”WHAT?! Stay in your office, I’ll be right up” and just banged the phone on him.

Best believe he was all apologies when the 200lb black man showed up at his door.

18. plug Says:

——–
    laffles. I known to say “we need a face to face meeting. you sound as if its very important to you. where are you so we can discuss this face to face”

19. Mag Says:

Waits for Max b remix of Swag Surfin’….

20. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*fucking dead at Beezy*

I used to come into office with black eyes and shit …. nobody has said shit to me since

21. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

max i thought u said u were 95 lbs?

22. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Mac Brown Says:

March 26th, 2009 at 2:52 pm
    thisiswhyyourefat.com/

^^^^^^
    *pukes a little*

23. A tribe called quest Says:

5.media.tumblr.com/i2dw5nf19jsryjs0MUy7wDKVo1_500.jpg

The Meatlog

A quarter pound hot dog with cheddar cheese and bacon wrapped in a mixture of beef and sausage.

(submitted by Daniel)

–PAUSE!!!!!

24. Big_seth Says:

LMAO @ you corporate thugs.

25. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

thecorner.com/OPENING_CEREMONY/detail/tskay/7B4C1203/cod10/441380391B
    ^^^^^
    I want these jawns

26. Beezy Says:

max i thought u said u were 95 lbs?

^Thats just what I cut down to for my rap vids and pics.

27. Big_seth Says:

# A tribe called quest Says:
    The Meatlog

(submitted by Daniel)

–PAUSE!!!!!

LMAO @ the submission credit.

28. A tribe called quest Says:

23.media.tumblr.com/i2dw5nf19jsm82lwlzByYi0Po1_500.jpg

Bacon Chili-Topped Cheeseburger

A whole cheeseburger topped with bacon chili and cheese.

–This i want

29. Big_seth Says:

–This i want

AYO

30. Mac Brown Says:

That site is fuckin crazy.

fmylife – hilarious

AYO

^reach.

32. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

cOLD Says:

March 26th, 2009 at 3:08 pm
    AYO

^reach.
    ^^^^^^^
    Ayoooooo

33. Big Homie Says:

Tribe, you will be shitting for days man.

fmylife

^ayooooooo!

# Mag Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 2:57 pm

Waits for Max b remix of Swag Surfin’….

^I’m sayin’.

36. Big_seth Says:

# cOLD Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 3:11 pm

fmylife

^ayooooooo!

AYO @ elongating(II) the “oooooo” sound

37. Beezy Says:

AYO @ elongating(II) the “oooooo” sound

^ayo at typing out “oooo”

AYO @ elongating(II) the “oooooo” sound

^its actually “ohhhhhhhhhhhhh” sound

…but pause that for using the word elonggated.

39. Mac Brown Says:

*breaks “ayo” meter

DING-A-LING

40. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

*cam voice*
    if you don’t order up your own Subway sandwhich, your own brother will order you some trash……….this aint no Chicken Bacon Ranch neither Eddie.

41. Big_seth Says:

# Beezy Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 3:15 pm

AYO @ elongating(II) the “oooooo” sound

^ayo at typing out “oooo”
    # cOLD Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 3:15 pm

AYO @ elongating(II) the “oooooo” sound

^its actually “ohhhhhhhhhhhhh” sound

…but pause that for using the word elonggated.

LMAO.