PICS: Red & Meth’s “Mr. International” Video Shoot

Red & Meth shot a video yesterday for “Mr. International” in NYC.

Blackout 2 is coming.

Click images for fullsize:

149 Responses to “PICS: Red & Meth’s “Mr. International” Video Shoot”

1. nation Says:

i’m the dick who Lauryn references in Mr. Intentional

2. Mac Brown Says:

white vest it up!!!

3. E.J. Says:

FIRST BIATCH

4. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

WOOOOO da rockwilder da rockwilder ….

5. A tribe called quest Says:

*BROFFLE* @ The Memphis Bleek inspired outfit Meth is wearing

6. Big Homie Says:

7. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*sings*

PROM QUEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

*smiles at eskay*

Dont hate negrodamus

8. nation Says:

wow, that shit meth is wearing is horrendous. Paul Wall getting married horrendous

9. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Obama Snuggies

^^wow

lol. word i was thinkin the same. they got those? really?

10. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Hot Revolver >____

ADM Weezy is already Rap/Rock Alternative crowd he might as well overdose and get that Cobain/Pac love

11. Big_seth Says:

# E.J. Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 12:18 pm

FIRST BIATCH

LMAO @ you…

If you gonna annoy everybody & do that… At least make sure you are ACTUALLY FIRST.

12. Da PartyStarter Says:

Meth and Red = The Fred and Grady of Hip-Hop

I ain’t mad at ’em…

13. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Method’s Ensemble is full on Bammer does he have some money colored gators on too?

14. Ghost Writer Says:

Big Homie Says:

March 26th, 2009 at 12:19 pm

*smoked*

15. Mac Brown Says:

Paul Wall getting married horrendous

^^true story, paul walls wife used to be highschool best friends with this chick I “knew”

**not that this is important or anything

16. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

that’s mad chivalrous and valiant of you
    ^ ^ ^
    *eskay and lands it up*
    it sure is

17. kevfrescura de talco Says:

thas the chic from real chance of love, whas her name.

damn it look like she left her ass on the charger.

18. Mac Brown Says:

Esk

the ad with the footless little girl……….. a bit much

no complaints….I’m just saying

19. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

is his girl really a negro woman from the south(c)Howard Stern

or a black girl who acts valley girl like?

20. A tribe called quest Says:

Meths outfit looks like something Creflo Dollar should wear

21. Big_seth Says:

# Mac Brown Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 12:21 pm

Paul Wall getting married horrendous

**not that this is important or anything

That’s crazy… cuz one time I fucked Beyonce’s cousin’s best friend’s sister… So its kinda like I fucked her.

I see where your going with this.

no shots.

22. wavy is a cliche Says:

there is no such thing as an ugly desiree
    maybe not a dime
    but far from hideous

23. Mac Brown Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

March 26th, 2009 at 12:23 pm
    is his girl really a negro woman from the south(c)Howard Stern

or a black girl who acts valley girl like?

She is from the northside of houston from what I know. the chick I “knew” was from spring/kingwood (upper middle class area) THey all went to highschool together

24. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Redman = or > Method man but when together on a song Method man > Redman

25. kevfrescura de talco Says:

other chics jawline stronger than redmans. smh

26. Da PartyStarter Says:

Not for nothing, but I could just see Erick Sermon cruisin the gayborhood, givin’ dude the gay eyes*.

*rapidly raising and lowering one’s eyebrows at a suspected fellow pillow biter

(NH)

27. A tribe called quest Says:

Durag and all.

28. Mac Brown Says:

I see where your going with this.

no shots.

^^LMAO………

I’m going absolutely nowhere (just like my life sigh)

29. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Paul Wall got the nicest metaphors to clown on

30. Big Homie Says:

Shorty on the right has a nice bubble. WOW. Look how skinny her legs are

31. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

now who these new school rappers sellin cracks in my hall/mama’s in the kitchen cookin rat, cat and dog
    That “Ayo” track slaps.

32. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

March 26th, 2009 at 12:25 pm
    Paul Wall got the nicest metaphors to clown on

he writes rhymes like he is picking words from an SAT vocab book and trying to fit them together.

33. nation Says:

Meth looks like he beat up a leprechaun on St. Patrick’s Day and decided to put on his charms (n)

34. Big_seth Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

is his girl really a negro woman from the south(c)Howard Stern

or a black girl who acts valley girl like?

From what I hear, Paul Wall & Cham (no ‘ron) are from lower middle class families on the north side. If you follow Paul Wall’s work you can CLEARLY hear when he decided to talk “blacker”. His girl seemed pretty hood to me. Just as hood as they originally seemed. Which was enough, but not to much.

Cham hasn’t really changed though.

35. Eastern_Digital Says:

*meth’s is up*

*owes ny state 50k tax money*

*gets navigator seized*

*has to shop at target for video outfit*

36. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Im in love with this chubby girl i see around from time to time.. and i dont like fat girls ….. I LOST

37. nation Says:

Meth is actually dressed as an injured Kevin Garnett starring in his new video Mr. Intentional (Foul)

38. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

They got my nigga Loon looking like Hurricane Carter lol.

Good for him though. I hope he’s found some peace with Islam.

39. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

Meth looks like a busboy on the Loveboat

40. nation Says:

Baby never taught Meth how to stunt, but Meth learned how to pose from Slim

41. kevfrescura de talco Says:

*dead*

meth auerbach.

42. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Meth actually got his outfit on a loan from Bishop Don Juan, they got superhead in common.

43. Da PartyStarter Says:

Cham hasn’t really changed though.

I thought Cham was the son of studious . devout African immigrants, raised in the church? Hence his lack of cursing on his tracks.

44. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Meth look like a facsmile of a game on the PRICE IS RIGHT…like that nigga saw that GAME and decided to pattern his outfit after it

45. nation Says:

that white vest he has on top of his shirt isn’t helping his cause, the bagginess of his shirt added to the matching durag is some pure white boy, taking their cousin/black girlfriend to Prom type shit

the shades!!!

46. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

Meff looks GQ in that pic. Green Queeeeeeeeeer (nh)

47. kevfrescura de talco Says:

meth look like the newport mascot, check.

48. Big_seth Says:

# Da PartyStarter Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 12:31 pm

Cham hasn’t really changed though.

The cursing thing changed when the Imus shit went down.

I think he was, but his parents allegedly worked their asses off to live in that neighborhood & what not. I don’t know him, that’s just what I heard.

He never cussed a lot before & that’s why he said it was easy to take those words out, but he used to. I think he just don’t curse in songs. You really don’t even notice cuz he’s pretty nice with the lyrics.

49. A tribe called quest Says:

Having a weird name makes a dude humble, i dont even get mad anymore when i have to spend 2-3mins teaching the person to pronounce it right, then you give up and ask them to call you by a nickname but they insist on getting it right for some reason.

50. sleep Says:

I’m going to church on easter and I’m not standing when they say do we have any visitors today

51. nation Says:

Meth is slappin da bass man

52. Big_seth Says:

# kevfrescura de talco Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 12:34 pm

meth look like the newport mascot, check.

*chain smokes Newports in order to die a slow painful death*

LMAO

53. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

ATCQ

word to Whites/blacks not being able to roll they R’s and say ADAM-FAROUQ instead of ARRRAM-Farouq ….w/e, w/e, w/e I used to get mad when they would call me ADAM but now I dont really give a shit ..call me by my last name or Farouq or whatever

54. nation Says:

>> I had to enlarge the last pic to realize that was Eric Sermon and not a headless white t shirt

jesus christ, i was gonna hit Big Homie with the “that’s racist!!!!!” until i realized Erick Sermon is in the main pic

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

55. Beezy Says:

nahright.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/mr-international-6.jpg

^great ass on that blonde looking broad

56. The Bio-Chemical Slang Lord Says:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh shit. I honestly woulda never known if you aint say that

57. kevfrescura de talco Says:

i realized Erick Sermon is in the main pic

holy shit!

lmao!

58. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Oh shit. I honestly woulda never known if you aint say that

^^^^^
    i didnt till BH said it and I giggled to myself

59. A tribe called quest Says:

ATCQ

–*Daps*

Word, Im getting the Nas treatment right now

I go by A now, Just one syllable

60. Troyvul Says:

I Love you Man= 6.5/10

61. Dre Says:

# nation Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 12:36 pm e

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    ____________________________________________________

I missed that shit too wow lmaoooo

I just switched it out to the other one

62. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I just realized that was Rabbit from real chance

63. Da PartyStarter Says:

i realized Erick Sermon is in the main pic
    Where?

64. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

YO DRE “Un Blogga” !

65. A tribe called quest Says:

LOL. I coulda sworn red and meth were bro-huggin each other

66. Dre Says:

# Troyvul Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 12:40 pm e

I Love you Man= 6.5/10
    ______________________________

67. Big_seth Says:

Yo,

If anyone cares. I just finished a trailer for my companies’ new website.

Some of my work is in there, but I edited the video. I did not pick the music. LOL.

Chick it out if you want.

gilesdesign.com

68. sleep Says:

Shout out to my mom for telling me there’s nothing wrong with cheating if I’m not married and she love my girl but I’m young so explore my optionss

69. BIG STRONG Says:

Meths Suit >> Choppers Suit

70. Beezy Says:

I just realized that was Rabbit from real chance

^WORD! i was like damn this bitch looks so familiar who is that?

71. kevfrescura de talco Says:

YO DRE “Un Blogga” !

*brofflleballs*

72. Troyvul Says:

Bootleg forsure, if you wanna watch a “date” movie with the chick, dont pay admission price for that

73. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

BigSeth kind of nice, no homo!

74. Beezy Says:

Not as good as Forgetting Sarah Marshall

^below average.

75. D_Block_4_Life Says:

FSM really wasn’t that funny.

76. A tribe called quest Says:

–Dre what torrents do you use

77. kevfrescura de talco Says:

@ seth….

kewl!

78. D_Block_4_Life Says:

My Best Friends Girl > FSM

79. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

March 26th, 2009 at 12:45 pm
    FSM really wasn’t that funny.

but a decent chick/guy movie to watch together. I likeded itt

80. Big_seth Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 12:45 pm

BigSeth kind of nice, no homo!

But if any of y’all need design work, don’t hit my job up. Let me know. lol

*daps*

81. D_Block_4_Life Says:

but a decent chick/guy movie to watch together. I likeded itt
    Nonetheless

82. sleep Says:

Is dre black

83. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

dblizzy i still havent watched but I saw role models the other day and was dying of laughter at some points .

East Bound and Down > ___________

84. Big_seth Says:

# kevfrescura de talco Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 12:45 pm

@ seth….

kewl!

*daps*

& yes I work @ GIles Design. No we have no business with Cam’ron Giles.

85. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I saw role models
    Is it worth watching?

86. A tribe called quest Says:

Yo,

If anyone cares. I just finished a trailer for my companies’ new website.

Chick it out if you want.

gilesdesign.com

–Dope

87. Dre Says:

# A tribe called quest Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 12:45 pm e

–Dre what torrents do you use
    _________________________

1. i dont use torrents, i use oneclickmoviez dot com for 1click megaupload links

2. i saw I Love You Man in the theater so idk if theres a good bootleg out

88. Beezy Says:

–Dre what torrents do you use

^FAIL

89. Beezy Says:

My Best Friends Girl > FSM

^This

90. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

March 26th, 2009 at 12:47 pm
    I saw role models
    Is it worth watching?
    ^^^^^^
    my girl copped it for me, I wouldnt go that far but its funny for what it is. The little Negro Kid is funny , kidding on the negro kid *giggles*

One time I was at my girls Insurance Office and one of her workers said to her out loud while I was there “That negro woman that just came in was sooo rude” …… I fucking fell out laughing, NEGRO WOMAN wtf is this the 1940’s

91. Beezy Says:

i dont use torrents, i use oneclickmoviez dot com for 1click megaupload links

^This

92. Dre Says:

My Best Friends Girl was good too.

93. Beezy Says:

I saw role models
    Is it worth watching?

>No, but I got a link for you if you want it Blocka

94. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

Role Models was pretty good. So, was My Best Friends Girl.
    They’re both better than Sarah Marshall, but Sarah Marshall isn’t that bad either.

Torrent spot:Mininova Device:Azureus

95. Mac Brown Says:

^^ I wanna bust a couple on her 5 head

96. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

SIN NOMBRE

^^^^^
    that movie looks like some ill shit

97. Troyvul Says:

Anybody seen Rock N Rolla missed it while in theatres just bought the bootleg, was it like all other Guy Ritchie/ British action movies.

Pretty much lots of gun action, heavy accents, various street drugs placed throughout?

98. Big_seth Says:

*daps ATCQ*

99. Beezy Says:

Good Luck Chuck > My Best Friends Girl

As far as RomCom’s with Dane Cook in it.

100. D_Block_4_Life Says:

>No, but I got a link for you if you want it Blocka
    Yeah, send it through, i’ll check it out over the weekend. Lol @ no but..

101. Dre Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 12:47 pm e

I saw role models
    Is it worth watching?
    __________________________________________

Yeah its worth watching.

102. Voltron Says:

# Big_seth Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 11:23 am

# Beezy Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 11:19 am

If you drove around blasting “I need a girl” you may be a fag. No shots.

That is stricly a play with your lady/ headphone joint. lol

but aint headphones gay too? It’s like another dude whispering in your ear… just to you.

DEAD

103. Beezy Says:

Anybody seen Rock N Rolla

^Very good…looking forward to the sequel.

104. A tribe called quest Says:

I saw role models
    Is it worth watching?

–That movie is utter hilarity

Paul Rudd movies >

Also my favorite director is Wes anderson, He made movies like The royal tenenbaums, Darjeeling limited, Life aquatic with steve zissou. I highly recommend those films

105. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I tried to watch ROCK N ROLLA Twice and both times fell asleep. no indicating anything though cuz it might be dope, word to SNATCH

106. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

Troyvul Says:

March 26th, 2009 at 12:51 pm

^^did have the same punch as his first few movies, but it is still good overall

107. kevfrescura de talco Says:

its a lil more gully than lock, stock, and 2 smoking barrells.

108. Dre Says:

Beezy Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 12:52 pm e

Good Luck Chuck > My Best Friends Girl

__________________________________________

havent seen that Good Luck Chuck and have no interest in seeing it…

although i had no interest in seeing My Best Friends Girl and was surprised at it actually being good

109. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

^^^How could u leave out Rushmore? That’s his best flick. a personal favorite.

110. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

lock, stock, and 2 smoking barrells.
    in my FAV 5

111. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Anyone have a link for Cadillac Records or Benjamin Button? Whats Rock N Rolla about besides the obvious premise?

112. Beezy Says:

just sent you a link for Role Models D-Block

113. kevfrescura de talco Says:

its a lil more gully than lock, stock, and 2 smoking barrells.

then again……nah.

114. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Good looks Max

115. Beezy Says:

^Benjamin Button hasnt had a clean leak yet…the only one I have seen has sound issues.

Rock N Rolla is a tale about some British criminals who get caught up in a Real Estate scam.

116. Dre Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 12:54 pm e

__________________________________

check oneclickmoviez dot com for all those, they keep updated links

117. Troyvul Says:

Those British Dudes Never let me down on the movie front

Word to Layer Cake( Must SEE)

118. Big_seth Says:

word to SNATCH

CO-sign….

oh wait you meant the movie… co-sign.

119. A tribe called quest Says:

lock, stock, and 2 smoking barrells.
    in my FAV 5

–Word

^^^How could u leave out Rushmore? That’s his best flick. a personal favorite.

–Smh at me

120. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

Beezy Says:

March 26th, 2009 at 12:52 pm
    Anybody seen Rock N Rolla

^Very good…looking forward to the sequel.
    ============================
    I’d rather watch Snatch. Rock N Rolla had the thinest story of any Ritchie flick.

Me & Beezy are back to disagreeing again. All is well with the world lol.

121. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Word to Layer Cake

sizzle. thas dope.

122. Eastern_Digital Says:

Layer Cake >>>

123. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Yo anybody seen the British Movie THE BUSINESS? I got a few movie english movies KIDULTHOOD, BULLET BOY

124. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Word sounds like something i’d watch, if any of you nahggers have a link send it through (no)

Donthategeorge@aol.com

Dre, does that movies site you mentioned have all these movies we are discussing?

125. Beezy Says:

D_B just sent you Cadillac Rec

126. D_Block_4_Life Says:

check oneclickmoviez dot com for all those, they keep updated links
    I see i said

127. Voltron Says:

Fun Fact #99: Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and Snatch were both based on the antics of people in my area of London. Specifically, my estate (project).

128. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

=================================
    Look for the DVD screener. It’s a flawless version they sent around for Oscar consideration. I had it two weeks before the movie came out. Same with The Wrestler.

129. Beezy Says:

D_B just sent you RockNRolla

130. D_Block_4_Life Says:

ATCQ name is probably Amauris or Osidy

131. Beezy Says:

>I downloaded that BB and the sound was Nuked. Wrestler was good.

132. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

ATCQ name is Abigail

133. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Good looks @ max, you on your ishh today.

134. Beezy Says:

Who wants Marley and Me?

jk jk

135. nation Says:

>> Not as good as Forgetting Sarah Marshall (WATCH THAT IF YOU HAVENT SEEN IT!) but it’s worth seeing, maybe a matinee.

co-sign, my thoughts exactly

shit like My Best Friend’s Girl & Role Models was surprisingly not bad, compared to the cast/expectancies/shitty trailers

i always wait until a dummy (one of my boys) watches it and reports back… it’s the only way

136. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

NEVER EVER WIFE THE *sings* PROM QUEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN , she will always have emotional issuesssss

137. A tribe called quest Says:

ATCQ name is probably Amauris or Osidy

–osidy doesnt have an A

138. Big_seth Says:

# Beezy Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 1:01 pm

Who wants Marley and Me?

jk jk

*mauled by 145 lbs. cane corso*

139. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

ATCQ name is AQUALINO

140. D_Block_4_Life Says:

–osidy doesnt have an A
    I was tryin’ to play you hence the ridiculous Dominican name, stay close.

141. D_Block_4_Life Says:

ATCQ name is AQUALINO
    im out

142. wavy is a cliche Says:

–osidy doesnt have an A
    I was tryin’ to play you hence the ridiculous Dominican name, stay close.

the nigga sound more like an “alexi”

143. Troyvul Says:

Alexi=Eastern European

144. sleep Says:

Tyler perry movies»»»

Just because he’s black call me racist

145. DayoDaKid Says:

Humble ..R E S P E C T to da gods. Method is a legend

But MY BROTHER U CAN NOT DRESS..LIKE HOW OLD R U, TERRIBLE. We must do better blk ppl. He was money…u need to jump out a window lookin like dat. And dru rags as a fashion ass in 09′ commme on brother. a shame really.

No gq list for u. so u can keep hatin on hova. I mean ur bars/songs/ album cant fuck with his, but damn ur tall, so u could A LESS dress like a superstar…smh

Just one mans nose (get it)

GWE

146. Nah Right » Blog Archive » PICS: Redman & Method Man “A Yo” Video Shoot Says:

[…] PICS: Red & Meth’s “Mr. International” Video Shoot | Red & Meth ft. UGK – City Lights | Red & Meth – A Yo .gallery { margin: auto; } […]

147. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Method Man & Redman - Mrs. International Says:

[…] PICS: “A Yo” Video Shoot | PICS: “Mrs. International” Video Shoot […]

148. GoldenStatePride Says:

When they gonna shoot a video for city lights that goes hard
    even with the auto tune wit redman

149. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Method Man Does a Magic Trick Says:

[…] makes a blunt disappear on the set of the video for “Mrs. International” with […]