outasight-from-here-to-there

Since OU’s been getting hit up by many a DJ about getting their hands on some tagless tracks off his latest mixtape, From Here to There: An Album Prequel, we’ve decided to let loose of two for the time being. Enjoy!

From Shake.

Outasight – Fame & Fortune (Remix) ft. The Kid Daytona & Donny Goines [NoDJ]

Outasight – I Can’t Call It [NoDJ]

Related: Mick Boogie + The Press Play Show Present… Outasight – From There to Here (An Album Prequel)

54 Responses to “Outasight – Fame & Fortune ft. The Kid Daytona & Donny Goines + I Can’t Call It (NoDJ)”

1. kevfrescura de talco Says:

de talco!

2. herbal kint Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 5:34 pm
    *ty personalizes his with BUDDENS and #69 on the back*

*shots*

…. Hop off my dick already, I barely even talk about dude anymore, you can’t keep dudes name out your mouth recently you just sit here talking shit about him randomly to try and bait me, give it up, I couldn’t even count the amount of over the top homo shit you’ve said and people you have stanned for that aren’t worthy, I like Budden’s music you don’t get over it I have ….

3. I Hate My Job Says:

Beezy’s it Up

*Doesnt listen*
    *Fires shots*
    Hoes Loins > Donny Goines

4. A tribe called quest Says:

–*Paypals Michael Buffer*

5. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

20/20 > Outasight

Donny Goines > Buddens IMHO

6. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

“Bisexual” women are chicks who love sex and are naturally (yes, naturally) attracted to the beauty of the female form
    ==================================
    Bisexual women are sluts. I can respect a dyke, but that bi is some shady shit. Just gives a chick license to fuck whoever.

>>> Don’t tell me y’all are falling for the double standard?

7. Big_seth Says:

*Beezy’s it up*

*sons Goines’ manager*

*ninja vanishes*

8. b-ease Says:

*beezys it up*

*talks about VH1 reality shows*

*sends ether at commenter who isnt smart enought to get it*

*works on Wall Street*

9. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

last july some White Girl invited the Wifey and I to her wedding in Vegas. We didnt go. The Wifey just texted me that THEY ARE GETTING DIVORCED. LOL my words at the time “Fuck celebrating somebodys marriage if they dont value the sanctity of it in the 1st place, just party in Vegas, they wont last 2years” …………

10. Big_seth Says:

# b-ease Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 5:53 pm

*beezys it up*

*talks about VH1 reality shows*

*sends ether at commenter who isnt smart enought to get it*

*works on Wall Street*

LMAO

11. herbal kint Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 5:52 pm
    20/20 > Outasight

Donny Goines > Buddens IMHO

….. good for you too bad I don’t care about your opinion which is what you don’t get ….

main-o > blu IMHO …. I don’t care if you wanna play prodigy and say Budden is the worst rapper alive but your constant need to say it on every post is sickening, I don’t take what music you like into consideration at all for what I like so let it go ….

12. Big_seth Says:

*Beezy’s it up*

*calls b-ease bernard*

*pretends to be Max B*

*ethers boss*

*tricks cuz I got it*

13. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

ok ok ok

seriously now

Smooth Da Hustler > Buddens

14. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says: The most twitter type shit on NR

15. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

*posts from the perspective of honesty is the best policy*

i can’t listen to someone who looks like this sorry

16. b-ease Says:

>>> Don’t tell me y’all are falling for the double standard?

What exactly is the double standard?

17. the watcherz Says:

imma ask ya older dudes a question seeing how im a young nigga and please be honest
    how often do ya pay(Trick off) for pussy???
    i come to realization it nothing wrong wit that its just life anything worth having is worth paying for i guess. and even the flyest dudes gone have to pay up eventually

18. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

*catches Recessionary asswhooping*

21. Big_seth Says:

*Beezy’s it up*

*broffles with chea*

*makes fux jealous*

22. herbal kint Says:

co-sign people saying theres no such thing as bi-sexual men, this is just like our mixed race discussion yesterday, yeah sure there are guys who fuck both men and women but once you fuck a dude ( none ) your gay end of story, just like if your half white and half black your black

Disclaimer * by no means am I trying to compare black people to gays *

23. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

lol @ the watcherz

24. Big_seth Says:

# Beezy Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 5:59 pm

*beezys it up*

*listens to boaz*

*becomes major stan*

*goes to Times Square to apologize to Boaz*

*catches Recessionary asswhooping*

Beezy… What are you doing here…

LMAO

25. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

watcherz pay homie but dont keep paying the same bitch. Diversy your funds(c)Beezy

YO YO for real though

Actually, that’s exactly what you are doing. lol

28. RIGZ Says:

Ty

The gay bit makes sense

The black & white bit doesnt

29. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

how often do ya pay(Trick off) for pussy???
    ========================================
    There is something wrong with it & don’t let a trick nigga tell you different.
    If you have to spend money for a chick to chill with you, you’re a lame. Period. That goes to everything from drinks @ the club to dinner @ Junior’s, if that’s not your girlfriend or wife, you’re tricking.

30. I Hate My Job Says:

# b-ease Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 5:57 pm

>>> Don’t tell me y’all are falling for the double standard?

What exactly is the double standard?
    Dudes applauding scandalous female teachers but when a nigga applauds a 16 year old girl with a phattie, your dead wrong

31. herbal kint Says:

I Hate My Job Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 5:59 pm
    main-o > blu
    Emphatic no – sign

…. I mean lyrically blu is nicer but he is too laid back and calm, I like Main-o’s energy ( none ) and he is one of the few ignorant rappers whose music i enjoy, I can ride around bumping main-o’s music, I can only listen to blu when i’m lounging/studying or trying to go to sleep ….

32. Big_seth Says:

*Beezy’s it up*

*argues with Amp*

*wins*

*continues arguing for no reason*

33. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*broffles in a circle of bosses Chea Beezy and I*

*giggles at Tahiry and Buddens*

*ty catches feelings*

*daps Ty gives him a guiness*

*watch Step Brothers together*

*pees together*

*becomes BFF*

*whip around Blasting QUEENS classic – BEST FRIEND*

*while GIGGLING AND POINTING AT RANDOM CHICANERY*

34. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

# b-ease Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 5:57 pm

>>> Don’t tell me y’all are falling for the double standard?

What exactly is the double standard?
    ==========================
    Saying bi men are fags but condoning bi females. It’s all some queer shit. I wouldn’t wife a bi chick. That shit ain’t G.

35. RIGZ Says:

You should be paying to go out where ever it is you’re going…not for PUSSY though

The P is Free

Paying for Pussy = Prostitution. Look it up

And listen a Supercat tune name Boops

36. Beezy Says:

*Beezy’s it up*

*shows up at NR barbecue*

*broffles with chea*

*outrolls Bernard*

*gets tackled by eskay*

>>once you fuck a dude ( none ) your gay end of story, just like if your half white and half black your black

^this makes no sense though because gay, by definition, means you fuck dudes and only dudes.

so I understand what you’re saying, but you sound ignorant.

38. kevfrescura de talco Says:

There is something wrong with it & don’t let a trick nigga tell you different.

dr.trill in the building!

where poprah@?

39. BIG STRONG Says:

the watcherz Says:

March 26th, 2009 at 5:58 pm
    how often do ya pay(Trick off) for pussy???

You don’t pay for pussy you fuck pussy!! *Old african mans voice*
    i always felt if you giving dick and shes giving pussy it’s an even exchange

40. herbal kint Says:

Big_seth Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 6:02 pm
    # herbal kint Says:
    Disclaimer * by no means am I trying to compare black people to gays *

Actually, that’s exactly what you are doing. lol

… no I’m just saying the same scenario applies, but you have no choice with being born black or not, theres a debate if your born gay but you still have to choose to make that move, I realized thats how it sounded so I put up the disclaimer but it does apply to people outside the social setting thats what you are …….

” You could build a million bridges in your life but if you suck one cock your just a gay dude ” (c) some comedian I can’t think of

RIGZ Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 6:02 pm
    Ty

The gay bit makes sense

The black & white bit doesnt

….. you obviously missed our couple our long discussion bout this yesterday and the misunderstandings came from the people in Europe, no shots, just the culture is different here, in America social standards if your part black your black point blank peri-od end of story …

41. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I wouldn’t wife a bi chick. That shit ain’t G.
    word

42. I Hate My Job Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 6:02 pm

how often do ya pay(Trick off) for pussy???
    ========================================
    There is something wrong with it & don’t let a trick nigga tell you different.
    LF: We took my brother out for his 21st birthday to this brothel in Germany where cover charge was 100 euros per person.This covered drinks and smashing any of the females up in that joint.Problem was it opened doors at 3am and you had to leave by 7am so basically you were paying for the ass.
    Legal Prostitution >>>>>>>>>>>

43. Jersey*made*me Says:

If you don’t have money for a chick to chill with you, you’re a lame. Period. That goes to everything from drinks @ the club to dinner @ Junior’s,

*fixed*

44. the watcherz Says:

but you taking her out to hit so tech your still paying for pussy

45. Beezy Says:

I agree with the notion that there is no such thing as a bi-sexual man. There is too much of a stigma attached to being a gay man for anyone to play both sides.

There may be guys who dabble with both sexes…but they are really just trying to convince themselves they aren’t gay and won’t accept it.

46. b-ease Says:

I wouldn’t wife a bi chick. That shit ain’t G

I wouldnt either. But just because she’s a whore. I honsestly don’t consider it queer. One, because, I think attraction to females from females is natural. And two, because most “lipsitck” lesbians have been driven to the whore/dyke route because of mistreatement from men, whether that be molestation by a relative, or metnal and/or physical abuse from a former partner.

>>but they are really just trying to convince themselves they aren’t gay and won’t accept it.

lol @ you thinking you can speak on what’s going on the head of every bi person in the entire world.

anyway, whatever, I act like I don’t know ya’ll niggas are ignorant. next topic.

48. Beezy Says:

One, because, I think attraction to females from females is natural.

^pr0n got you gassed

49. Beezy Says:

There is something wrong with it & don’t let a trick nigga tell you different.

^This was C&P’d…need I even ask who said it LOL

paying for pussy ain’t G, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. I’ve never had to do so personally, but all of ya’ll niggas ain’t as gorgeous as the god.

51. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

My ego too big to pay for pussy..half the time I be mad at myself when I look at a bitch’s face while I’m fucking her…all this free dick I’m givin away.

LF: Ya’ll sure do know a lot about “alternative lifestyles”.

52. Jersey*made*me Says:

eskay Says:

March 26th, 2009 at 6:16 pm

God? What today’s mathematics?

53. Jersey*made*me Says:

LF: Ya’ll sure do know a lot about “alternative lifestyles”.

LMAO@ these “open minded” dudes

54. and the winner is.. Says:

that’s was up…homie going hard…que sxsw footage of fresh.pcasso.6thsense.esso.donnygoines…he goes in..