Video: Willy Northpole ft. B.o.B. – Hood Dreamer (Behind The Scenes)

I mean Bobby Ray… ah I’ll say it next time, besides he said B.o.B. was ok.

11 Responses to “Video: Willy Northpole ft. B.o.B. – Hood Dreamer (Behind The Scenes)”

1. herbal kint Says:

El feces lOco Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 7:54 pm
    main-o > gucci mane

* straight face *

^^NO TENDO

Main 0 = OJ da Juiceman

they both got one song..name a Main-O song besides hater?..quick quick..don’t go google it nigga …quick

… I actually hate Hi Hater but I swear to god look in the nah archives I’ve been a Main-O fan since he dropped Rumors, his first couple of mixtapes were fire, and I fuck with the majority of his music, Main-O >>>> every other ignorant rapper ….

2. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

In My WHIP GUCCI SLAPS much harder than Buddens true story…NOW if I am alone in my room, smoking weed, thinking about the meaning of life whilst not getting love from the bitches; because of my moodiness maybe just maybe Buddens would be the guy I turn to in that particular state of mind

3. El feces lOco Says:

# eskay Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 7:54 pm

Ty and Budden stans vs. the Gucci stans has the potential to be a GOAT NR etherfest.

^^I used to fuck wid Budden(nah) too..but still in all

Jail Cell > Padded Room
    ________________________

Ty I was here..I saw you make those dreadful decisions

4. El feces lOco Says:

^^^THIS..and being that its summer time and niggas put they Snuggies up..Joe Lost

Joe Budden= Winter Music

# herbal kint Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 7:55 pm

D. Billz Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 7:50 pm
    And they had Naymond on there talking about not getting roles?!?

*rofflecopters uncontrollably*

^ *contagious broffle*

It was the most random… shit… ever. Like, why THIS nigga?

…. I saw clips of that, he was saying he can’t get roles now because he was typecast, I was like give me a break over half the world doesn’t even know what The Wire is, plus dude was a small role character for one season, The Wire sure didn’t hurt Idris Elba’s career or most the other character, like Avon, Lt./major/commishioner Daniels is in damn near everything now ….

^I don’t wanna throw him under the bus too much, but I will say that as an actor you HAVE to hussle. When I saw him 25+ pounds heavier, it was a clear indication that he had given up. I mean, nobody wants to be typecast, but you gotta take something > nothing. As long as it’s not degrading or homo then that’s what you gotta do to eat. MADD Black actresses/actors get typecast, i.e. Paula Jai Parker, thick who played Will Smith’s mother’s sister on Fresh Prince (I don’t remember her name, lol), the chick from Scary Movie, etc. But I bet you that would rather be workin’ than not workin’. A lot of actors be lookin’ for that “breakthrough” but more often than not, you have to create one.

6. Kell-El Says:

Wine-o >>> Maino

7. herbal kint Says:

Congress plans to hold hearings to examine BCS

WASHINGTON — Everyone from President Barack Obama on down to fans has criticized how college football determines its top team. Now senators are getting off the sidelines to examine antitrust issues involving the Bowl Champion Series.

“The current system “leaves nearly half of all the teams in college football at a competitive disadvantage when it comes to qualifying for the millions of dollars paid out every year,” the Senate Judiciary’s subcommittee on antitrust, competition policy and consumer rights said in a statement Wednesday announcing the hearings.

Under the BCS, some conferences get automatic bids to participate in series, while others do not.”

…. Listen I hate that shit as much as anyone, obviously a playoff is needed but fix this fucking country economic and social injustices before you start dealing with more corrupt institutions, if this country was running smoothly I’d still doubt whether they should get involved and they definitely shouldn’t be spending precise time now ….

8. herbal kint Says:

El feces lOco Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 8:00 pm
    # eskay Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 7:54 pm

^^I used to fuck wid Budden(nah) too..but still in all

Jail Cell > Padded Room
    ________________________

Ty I was here..I saw you make those dreadful decisions

….. I stand by my decision …..

9. Parker70 Says:

Taj is a dope Director! Town Bizness…

10. ArizonaNative Says:

I don’t know wtf you people are talking about. Willy Northpole is the biggest rap artist coming out the southwest. I seen the nigga on the cover of the Dub magazine last year with Luda. and that’s dope Willy is Luda’s artist & BOB is TI’s artist…..

11. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Willy Northpole ft. B.o.B. - Hood Dreamer (Trailer) Says:

[…] Previously: Willy Northpole ft. B.o.B. – Hood Dreamer (Behind The Scenes) […]