Video: Skyzoo – OnDaSpot

50 Responses to “Video: Skyzoo – OnDaSpot”

1. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

he done fell off …sounds like one of Billz niggas

2. Beezy Says:

Kelsey Grammer > Lil Wayne

^Daphne >

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 6:49 pm

Jersey Shore Bitches are wack …

^ya breakin’ my heart ova hea! (c) random Italian

4. Beezy Says:

*puts gel in hair*

*spikes*

*applies fake tan*

*goes to bar @ shore*

*pumps fist to techno*

he done fell off …sounds like one of Billz niggas

^ *dies* I’m a Zoo fan. But I keep that to myself due to his unpopularity on here. My unpopular vote MC’s on here goes as follows:

Loaded Lux
    Ruste Juxx
    Serius Jones
    Grafh
    Skyzoo
    Peedi Crakk

6. G7 Says:

b-ease Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 6:45 pm
    not sure how many of you’s dig asian chicks but Doug Heffernan’s wife in real life >>>>>> Leah Remini

Word? I havent seen her, but that’s a pretty bold statement

====
    tinyurl.com/dg2pux

7. Beezy Says:

good lord Paul Blart’s wife could get shattered

8. G7 Says:

I’m also a Skyzoo fan, but haven’t been really checkin his recent material(ll)

9. Beezy Says:

Loaded Lux
    Ruste Juxx
    Serius Jones
    Grafh
    Skyzoo
    Peedi Crak

Peedi is that nigga, but yea, none of the rest of those dudes really exist to me in a real sense.

>>*pumps fist to techno*

^the mental picture is hilarity.

13. rex hussla Says:

PROTEIN SHAKE!!!!!!!!!!

14. b-ease Says:

*applies to College Park*

*doesn’t get accepted*

*settles for Towson U.*

True story? I was under the assumption that it was harder to get into Towson that College Park.

15. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Beezy Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 6:52 pm
    *puts gel in hair*

*spikes*

*applies fake tan*

*goes to bar @ shore*

*pumps fist to techno*

^^^^^^^
    THIS

*talks to italian/white girl*
    *3pm and voice shot from all the alcohol*
    *speaks on bag from Louis she wants*
    *has 10 gossip rags in her bag*
    *cops some shoes from beBe*

# b-ease Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 6:55 pm

Loaded Lux
    Ruste Juxx
    Serius Jones
    Grafh
    Skyzoo
    Peedi Crak

^LOL. Damn. The common theme is battle rappers (sans Crakk) who can actually write songs but no one cares (besides me, of course).

17. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Grafh
    this is my dude to no Bromance for liking cheap ass rappers

18. Beezy Says:

>>*pumps fist to techno*

^the mental picture is hilarity.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M

GOAT youtube vid

19. b-ease Says:

tinyurl.com/dg2pux

Yea, Doug did the right thing.

20. Beezy Says:

“yeah this collar’s popped…thats because I’m the fuckin’ man, and everybody should know it”

21. Beezy Says:

“yeah I take steroids…I eat that shit for breakfast, lunch and dinner”

22. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Beezy Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 6:58 pm
    >>*pumps fist to techno*

^the mental picture is hilarity.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M

GOAT youtube vid

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*dead too many damn times*
    *grabs ball like MUTUMBO(c)Sonics vs Nuggets rolls on floor*

Loaded Lux
    Ruste Juxx
    Serius Jones
    Grafh
    Skyzoo
    Peedi Crak

^I dont’ know about no Loaded Lux, but I co-sign everybody else on that list except for Peedi, who I reluctantly co-sign.

24. Seth Gueko Says:

no video.

25. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I dont date white bitches , known Nah Fact. But I have fucked a few on drunken occasions of horniness

# b-ease Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 6:57 pm

*applies to College Park*

*doesn’t get accepted*

*settles for Towson U.*

^Sheeeit, damn near all the YT’s on the East Coast wanna go to CP. The standards at Towson have definitely risen (but of course easier to get in as a transfer, a la the Morgan/Coppin spillage). Besides Albany and Binghamton, CP is probably the biggest party school in the Northeast/Mid-Atlantic. Boston schools probably got New England on lock, but everybody else tryin’ to get into CP. However, I will say that due to the current expanding of TU, they are becoming more popular as a metropolitan school on the East. And the nod from Playboy was definitely a good look.

27. Beezy Says:

“jager bombs…I fuckin’ shower in that shit”

28. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*watches youtube clip*

*has an insatiable desire to PUMP FIST on gp*

29. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Beezy Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 7:03 pm
    “jager bombs…I fuckin’ shower in that shit”

^^^^^^^^
    *just plain comatose*

# eskay Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 7:01 pm

Loaded Lux
    Ruste Juxx
    Serius Jones
    Grafh
    Skyzoo
    Peedi Crak

^ lol @ Lux not being able to with anybody on NR. That Big Mike “Bad Mans Back” mixtape is official. And the one he dropped before it (that’s hard to find) is a banger too. Lyrically he’s nicer than all those cats above, though I bumps all their music.

31. Beezy Says:

^Penn State >

I hate that school, but parties there are fucking ridic. I was at one with something to the tune of 40 kegs when I was there for PSU/Michigan

32. b-ease Says:

“Not now chief, I’m in the fucking zone.”

33. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Ruste Juxx
    i got his album in my iPod just waiting for a listen , damn nigh 6 months now

34. b-ease Says:

“I’m drinking Heineken and JagerBombs all night.”

>>Lyrically he’s nicer than all those cats above, though I bumps all their music.

good grief

36. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

*reads Prodigy’s jailhouse letter*

*watches the JIm Jones interview*

*connects the dots*

Peace to the Nahds

37. Beezy Says:

I’m telling you, that is the GOAT youtube vid. 21M views.

38. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

good grief

lmao no homo but this is my fav ESKAYISM , no LL

Real talk… if you’re hangin’ out a techno club (don’t judge me, Hammerjacks used to be the shit, plus they played hiphop and PA Ricans) and you’re cool with some guidos from school, them niggas will hold you down, i.e. drinks, fights, etc.

hangin’ out at a*

and had PA Ricans*

-Pardon the typos

41. Beezy Says:

Fux v. chea: Guido Dance Battle:

youtube.com/watch?v=TPU43JnUfYA

42. b-ease Says:

CP is probably the biggest party school in the Northeast/Mid-Atlantic.

Word. I was on the fence between CP and HU, but opted with the HBCU. Howard’s the greatest, but sometimes when I drive thru College Park and see some of those snow bunnies, I’m not always sure I made the right descision.

43. Greg Faletto Says:

Honestly I was pleasantly surprised, but I wasn’t expecting a lot from a Skyzoo freestyle.

44. b-ease Says:

if you’re hangin’ out a techno club

I’m glad Ike isnt here to see this. We would’ve lost every DC/Bmore arugment in the future by default.

# b-ease Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 7:09 pm

CP is probably the biggest party school in the Northeast/Mid-Atlantic.

^You’ve probably coulda gotten twice the ass with a more worthy degree. No direct shots, but more like a grenade at HBCU’s as a whole. Lol

>>more like a grenade at HBCU’s as a whole

^lol damn

speaking of HBCU’s, I was watching the video for TLC – Baby Baby Baby last night, oh my god that shit brought it the fuck back. T-Boz had on the Grambling sweatsuit and the dude Chilli was with had the Oakland short set. I mean, that shit was like a fucking time capsule back to my freshman year in High-School.

# b-ease Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 7:10 pm

if you’re hangin’ out a techno club

^ *fuckin dies* (c) Rigz. Yo, I met this chick from Orlando at a music conference here in B’more a couple years ago. She was workin’ for 95.5 and goin’ to HU. Besides me fuckin’ up a good hookup in the music industry and some ass, she said she fucked with Club music because it sounded like hiphop techno and techno was popular in Orlando.

Hammerjacks was a movement. But it shutdown during the time I was gettin’ outta that phase so I wasn’t too sad about it.

49. harlem Says:

skyzoo is fuckin nasty. most definitly slept on.

50. Miosky Says:

Nice blog, keep up the good work