Previously: Gucci Mane Interview w/ DJ Drama

58 Responses to “Video: OJ Da Juiceman ft. Gucci Mane – Make Tha Trap Say Aye (Behind The Scenes)”

1. yeah Says:

Gucci!!

2. SNORT_SNORTcRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

*Does damedash DiceRoll Dance*

3. RIGZ Says:

OJ Da Juiceman

I actually used to think this dude was a spoof

4. Joe 88 Says:

quarter brick, half a brick, whole brick AYE!!!!!!!!!!

5. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

*has flamingo ass swag*

6. Joe 88 Says:

I’m booming (aye!), i’m bucking (aye!), i’m serving all the fiends, (okay!) rap game easy, but the dope game gravy (damn!)

This song is like 2 years old, & it’s still bumps in the wheels, finally the world is catching up to the juice

7. A tribe called quest Says:

Noyd on Infamous >

8. babydoll Says:

*makes the trap say aye*

9. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ the ninja with the grambling fitted being more into the song then Juice & gucci

10. Big Homie Says:

*hugs Babydoll*

11. Joe 88 Says:

yung juice mane god damnit i’m the shit (okay!!!!!!!)

12. Danielson a.k.a. King Kojo of Berekum Says:

Euro is seen as a feminine culture by Americans drinking tea and eating crumplets.

and we see the US as being obese and full of idiots who can’t invest/deal with money.

but really you think people eat crumpets? come on man.

plus we got better cars over here, dont lie, how man yof you aspire to drive a european car?

13. Big Homie Says:

Is this the jawn Cam is in?

14. Boosie Says:

The south street grimy music is taking off

15. D_Block_4_Life Says:

SMH @ the mere existence of Gucci.

16. D_Block_4_Life Says:

OJ & Gucci are down with the same label/group/team?

17. Joe 88 Says:

Is this the jawn Cam is in?

^Negative. Play this at a hole in the wall spot in baltimore, watch the whole club go crazy.

Gucci Mane > Young Jeezy

*Straight mug*

18. Hollywood Cole Says:

OK!!!!

19. babydoll Says:

dont lie, how man yof you aspire to drive a european car?

^If by European you mean German then I am good

*hugs Big Homie*

# Joe 88 Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 11:08 am

So what’s been the word chief? Niggas thought you caught up in some B’more Bullshit. Lotta shit been poppin’ off since the Nu Year and I honestly thought you got caught in the rapture (no Anita Baker).

^Maaaaaaaaan, I just been chillin, having a few label issues (i’m not really signed, that’s the issue) I stop drinking all together, I guess that’s a plus, *frowns* I really haven’t had time to be on the computer, but I have been thinking bout my extended nah family for the most part, I got some new shit, but it haven’t felt the same since the fall out with the ninjas in the circle. I heard ninjas was worried about my well being, that made me feel good (n/h) and i’m staying out of trouble, I haven’t had the urge to even club this year, I went out like 3 times this year so far, I just been tryna get my bread up like everyone else, other than that, same shit, different restroom

^That’s what’s up fam. I’ve also taken my last sip recently (St. Patty’s week). Being a vegetarian/vegan and consuming alcohol is a total contradiction to my regimen (I’ve also contemplated to start rollin’ a joint from time to time, since Dr. Sebi [google him] said it aint nothin’ wrong with weed and he’s a biology genius, but no final decision on that yet, lol). Alcohol is definitely not conducive to productivity or health in general, so that’s commendable on your part. Financial intelligence is definitely my motive lately and will continue to be from here on out. Since I graduated Towson everybody’s been trying to get me to subscribe to the rat race again and I can’t see myself going backwards. I’ve had 20+ jobs (literally) since the age of 14 and it’s definitely not the only way (or best way, for that matter) to live comfortably.

But anyway, glad to know you’re on the right path. It aint many brothas in B’more on the right track so it’s good to know you’re attempting to elevate. Glad you’re alive, lol. No bromo.

When you finish those new tracks: dtb7881@hotmail.com

*goes mobile*

21. Big_seth Says:

# Danielson a.k.a. King Kojo of Berekum Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 11:55 am

but really you think people eat crumpets? come on man.

The fact is that the US & Europe have real issues & bad stereotypes.

I think P wants all of us to move to africa though & be assimilated back into that culture.

22. Joe 88 Says:

OJ & Gucci are down with the same label/group/team?

Label? I don’t know

Group? eh, maybe

Team? The atlanta falcons? lol, I think so

Gucci is on so icey ent, OJ reps 32 ent, but also reps so icey, so they might be on the same label, but who knows

23. Boosie Says:

# Danielson a.k.a. King Kojo of Berekum Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 11:55 am

but really you think people eat crumpets? come on man.

___________________________________________________________

Most niggas don’t even know the prime minister of any Euro country. But I bet you Know obama. Bottom line You aint that important. Plus Our athletes are better. Point blank period.

24. Beezy Says:

^Riiiight

because it wasn’t the London office that tour down AIG.

SMFH…I work in finance…we’re your fucking fathers….we son you on this shit. I bitch out dudes in London daily.

Cosign Joe88 on that Juice track being played in the club/bar.

And ninjas is extra “flamed up” in that video.

It’s like Bloodsport out here, without Van Damme.

26. Big_seth Says:

It’s like Bloodsport out here, without Van Damme.

lol

27. Boosie Says:

Lol at niggas from other countries think other niggas care if everyone is Obese. Our bitches are better. Point blank period. we shrug off your opinions.

>>Real niggas don’t know anything that goes in Europe. Even average Americans don’t care about Europe. Its usually the famous people visit there and make the shit popular other than that Europe aint even on America’s Radar.

^lol @ the utter arrogance of Americans. this coming from a country that’s only been around 200 years.

29. Beezy Says:

Our bitches are better. Point blank period.

^I can’t co-sign this…I’ve been all over, and European women are equal…and generally sluttier.

>>Our bitches are better.

^I don’t know about that one.

31. SNORT_SNORTcRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

**88’s Afternoon Workday Peep*

karmaloop.com/category.aspx?CatID=2&SubID=57

32. Beezy Says:

33. Joe 88 Says:

I couldn’t even imagine billz high, that shit would be too funny.

Yeah man gotta stay positive, even when shit isnt going as planned, I visited a few of my old blocks & I had this felling I never had before (n/h) I kinda felt out of place for a second, being out there is second nature, but I never asked myself till then “why am I even here?” It felt good being there, but I realized I grew out of alot of shit I use to love doing & I never was the type to force myself to do anything I didn’t want to do. Congrads on your graduation from towson, that’s major, first obama, now we got cherry hill native graduating from towson, lol, Sky the limit, lol. So what’s your next move billz?

34. RIGZ Says:

The US fathered British Banking?

35. Boosie Says:

# Beezy Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 12:07 pm

Our bitches are better. Point blank period.

____________________________________________________________

Hood bitch with a phat ass>>> European sicilian with a flat ass

36. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

What up Gucci
    What up Juice Man
    this reversible leather belt
    cost $42.63

37. Beezy Says:

The US fathered British Banking?

>Well not in the 1700s, but today NY/US is the global capital of finance…and London is our eager bottom bitch who we call when we’re drunk.

>>Hood bitch with a phat ass>>> European sicilian with a flat ass

^yeah, because all European chicks have flat asses. Italian broads in particular be having fatties.

39. Joe 88 Says:

>SMH @ being able to buy Hennessey Pure White online for $25, and the shipping to the US is $200.

Î heard of that, but for some reason everytime I think of clear henny I think of clear pepsi & how awful that was.

Still SMH @ Öbama hennessey”

40. Boosie Says:

I’m talking about the black bitches. Snow bunnies might be a wash.

Khia> estelle….and Estelle ugly too.

41. Big_seth Says:

# Beezy Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 12:07 pm

Our bitches are better. Point blank period.

I would guess they were equal overall. The sluttier thing can’t be true. There are sluts everywhere. Maybe its easier to find sluts there because they are more accepted there. Like your allowed to be a slut in europe, & America looks down on its sluts. they still exist though

women who live in America (they don’t have to be from here, just come live here) >

42. Big Homie Says:

Greek broads got the ass

43. D_Block_4_Life Says:

and Estelle ugly too
    So is khia

44. Mac Brown Says:

Boosie Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 12:12 pm
    I’m talking about the black bitches. Snow bunnies might be a wash.

Khia> estelle….and Estelle ugly too.

Mel B >>>>>>>>> Khia

45. Joe 88 Says:

Hood bitch with a phat ass>>> European sicilian with a flat ass

^Co-sign, what can really beat a hood chick with a phat ass?

Don’t worry, i’ll wait

A hood bitch with a phat ass & standards >

46. Boosie Says:

# eskay Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 12:12 pm

>>Hood bitch with a phat ass>>> European sicilian with a flat ass

_____________________________________________________________

Yeah It’s like where’s waldo, trying to find what you’re talking about.

47. Big Homie Says:

We need a new Cam track this week

48. Big Homie Says:

^ *dies*

49. Boosie Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 12:13 pm

and Estelle ugly too
    So is khia
    _______________________________________________

That was the point. How estelle gonna be one of the most popular euro crossover acts and her grill all fucked up, looking like chipped city buildings.

>>Yeah It’s like where’s waldo, trying to find what you’re talking about.

^I don’t know what that means.

51. Big Homie Says:

Its funny because everybody wants to be the first kid in the family go graduate school or becomes the first to graduate school and here I am at the first kid in the family to not graduate school. I need to go black so I can make my family proud

52. Beezy Says:

you niggas is tripping…I have been through almost every country in the EU and there are plenty of fat asses all over. Also, the bitches there are DTF. No games, no bullshit…just fucking.

We need some of the army niggas that be on here talking about their European exploits. In Germany you get smashed on the strength of being American from the GO…no effort required.

53. Danielson a.k.a. King Kojo of Berekum Says:

@babyddoll – german cars are among the bes tin the world, along with japanese and english (bmw,mercedes,porsche,audi,vw) (mitsubishi evo, honda nsx, skyline, FTO, Supra etc) (Aston Martin, TVR, Land Rover, Jaguar)

@beezy – shut up, the recession was caused by stupid americans lending money to poor people knowing full well they wouldnt be able to that back, then the banks didnt recoup their money when people filed for bankruptcy and therefore governments had to foot the bill whilst the banks went bust. for someone that works in finance, you have very little knowledge.

@the rest who talk about europe – yeah i know who obama is, hes mixed race and so am i, that is why i have an interest (smh at you niggas calling him black), and being the first ethnic president is a big deal, especially with one of the most powerful nations in the world

54. Big Homie Says:

*back opps that wasn’t intentional I swear to God

55. Boosie Says:

eskay Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 12:16 pm

>>Yeah It’s like where’s waldo, trying to find what you’re talking about.

^I don’t know what that means.

__________________________________________________________

meaning that italian with a “phatty” is like where’s waldo. and If they ass is fat, its only fat in comparison to the flat snowbunnies. Other than that they asses aint phat.

56. RIGZ Says:

I havent even been all over Europe & I live in London

America is generally thought of as the sluttiest place on the planet over here though

57. Beezy Says:

^This is an accurate description of what happened in our real estate market…how that makes London smarter with your money than America is beyond me.

No European banks did the same thing? Oh wait, they did. SG got a multibillion dollar payment from AIG because their CDOs were plummeting.

Germany rescued like 4 banks.

Your whole economy depends on ours…but okay, sure, your right.

58. Beezy Says:

especially with one of the most powerful nations in the world

^THE most powerful. I hope your not from the UK. Your the equivalent of Hawaii over here. We piss out your GDP after breakfast.