Video: Maino ft. T-Pain – All Of The Above

Previously: Maino ft. T-Pain – All Of The Above

63 Responses to “Video: Maino ft. T-Pain – All Of The Above”

1. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Sushi on empty stomach > head on a full stomach

Fux’s girl? Where? I don’t have Telemundo.

3. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

vimeo.com/3820619

here Billz

4. Mac Brown Says:

D. Billz Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 5:43 pm
    Fux’s girl? Where? I don’t have Telemundo.

^^ this mofo gotz the jokes LOL

5. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

I fux wit Maino, but he jumped out the window with this one (c) Ether Boy

This shit ain’t G.

6. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

My Boys co-signed this shit .

7. Big_seth Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    Sushi on empty stomach > head on a full stomach

correction.
    Sushi on empty stomach followed by head on a full stomach >>>>

8. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

They don’t make Mexican chicks like that here in NYC.

The men & women have the same body shape. Not sexy at all.

9. G7 Says:

Maino over a Just Blaze beat. That’s when you know we’re in a recession.

10. b-ease Says:

Maino over a Just Blaze beat.

Damn, Just did this track? I definetly didnt know that. Atlantic is kinda sorta pushing the button for Maino. Not that its going to make a difference.

*daps G7*

iFux

Your girl’s a good look. I’d definitely hit that. *dapz*

12. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I’d definitely hit that

No shots just props took *daps*

>>Maino over a Just Blaze beat. That’s when you know we’re in a recession.

damn, shots fired. i repeat, shots fired.

Both this beat and song is bubby. On some same ol’ “look at me I made it through the strife and I got T Pizzle on the hook to amplify the emotion” type shit.

15. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Maino was drinking what? that nigga was in deep thought when the reporter asked him that shit…….*broffles*

16. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

====================================
    I think Maino could move some units…but he’s not making the right kind of music. He seems too preoccupied with crossing over.

That’s never a good sign.

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 5:50 pm

I’d definitely hit that

No shots just props took *daps*

^No doubt. Cause if I didn’t want to hit, then you’d have a problem. Is she bout to get Tahiry’d?

18. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Maino Living off of Ringtones sales of HI HATER…..sheiit mad hoodrats got that still on they phone

19. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

eskay posts brother ali because he likes brother ali’s music.

20. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Is she bout to get Tahiry’d?
    something. I been put her on a few vids. See my Vimeo account. But I want to go hard in the summer when she gets all dolled up

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 5:47 pm

They don’t make Mexican chicks like that here in NYC anywhere on the East Coast.

The men & women have the same body shape. Not sexy at all.

^Fixed

22. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

who seen role models? was the little nigga Cooning a little ? I would say YES

^Maino has all of his personal information stored in a Blackberry note.

24. Jersey*made*me Says:

Maino over a Just Blaze beat. That’s when you know we’re in a recession.
    LMAO.Sad part is Maino is a certified goon,but a snitch or C.O. would be a better look.Rap is weird nowadays.

25. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Maino got only one level and its always “GO HARD”

26. Boosie Says:

Just blaze wasted a perfectly good beat on a wack ass rapper? The song is pretty good cause of t-pain and just. He should of held on to this one.

Who is giving Maino the push to make music? He probably bullied someone or provided protection for some niggas at the label to get just to make a beat for him.

>>who seen role models? was the little nigga Cooning a little ? I would say YES

^Isn’t he older than perceived? I remember him being on the short-lived Tracy Morgan show. Haven’t seen Role Models yet though.

28. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

They don’t make Mexican chicks like that anywhere on the East Coast.

^^^ROFL!!

^That nigga made Just Blaze record that shit in Baseline in his pajamas.

30. Big_seth Says:

I’m gone folks.

Peace to the Homies

*daps*

31. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

The song is pretty good cause of t-pain and just

thats what I told the HOmie .. Dont say “You heard that new Maino its kind of dope?” i was like “WHAT THE FUCK” and he says “THE ONE with tpain” ….. ohhhhh ok “Maino is Wack B”

32. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

D. Billz Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 5:56 pm

^That nigga made Just Blaze record that shit in Baseline in his pajamas.

Whilst Maino had the ratchet in Bleezy’s mom’s mouth with her tears streaming down her face on some “Just make the beat son…please…this crazy blicka gon kill me!”

33. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

>>who seen role models? was the little nigga Cooning a little ? I would say YES
    ================================
    I don’t think so. Shorty was funny as was the movie.

34. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

4yrs in and people still think TPain is a fluke

35. Boosie Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 5:56 pm

^That nigga made Just Blaze record that shit in Baseline in his pajamas.
    _____________________________________________________________

Lmao, really though. He had to of gooned up just to pass him this track.

And Just blaze hardly even makes records. Dude sitting in his studio playing atari. I bet maino stole all his shit and made him make a hot beat for return of his neo geo.

36. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

maino the type to choke a bitch but then she’s too scared to tell the cops. he could have cut ri ri’s arm off and she’d tell the press it was a accident.

37. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Just Blaze dont do shit anymore

38. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 5:59 pm
    4yrs in and people still think TPain is a fluke

um, who? lol. dude has proven himself 100%. he makes hits.

39. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Maino got a hit on his hands…. prepare for this track non-stop. Didnt Nah break it off on the internets like 5months ago?

40. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

um, who? lol. dude has proven himself 100%. he makes hits.

^^^^^

Autotune haters

41. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

i need the yung dro/yung LA black boy white boy tape with no DJ drops – if someone has it please send me a link, too much heat but DJ infamous fucks it all up. cool drops but those shits get old by the 5th listen.

neo geo.

^Yo, I remember this fiend around my great-aunt Hazel’s hood broke in one of the lil’ ninja’s cribs and stole the Neo Geo. They knew who he was and damn near shorty’s whole family was lookin’ for that nigga with baseball bats and assorted weaponry. I don’t know if he got his merchandise returned, but I remember them shits costin’ around $600.

>>eskay posts maino because he’s afraid that if he doesn’t, maino will open hand slap the shit out of his young children.

lol, nah, I post Maino’s music because he slapped Yung Berg. How can you not respect that.

T-Pain is the new Nate Dogg. Except Nate was more melodic.

45. b-ease Says:

but I remember them shits costin’ around $600.

Yea, them shits were mad expensive. I don’t think a system has been that pricey since.

46. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

^^^^^
    co-sign

^True. I was hoping he got slapped around some more by other industry and non-industry heads alike. Just cause.

48. Boosie Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 6:02 pm

neo geo.

_____________________________________________________________

I remember them things being expensive too. It was rare that a dude had one and if he did, he aint tell too many people cause fear, he’ll get got.

49. Jersey*made*me Says:

50. b-ease Says:

Except Nate was more melodic.

And T-Pain has a solo career that’s not laughable.

# b-ease Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 6:04 pm

but I remember them shits costin’ around $600.

^The graphics were ahead of its time. That shit only had like, 3 games though.

# b-ease Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 6:05 pm

Except Nate was more melodic.

And T-Pain has a solo career that’s not laughable.

^LOL. Didn’t Nate finally drop an album like ten years after his reign? He waited way too late after his prime for that.

53. G7 Says:

b-ease Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 5:49 pm
    Maino over a Just Blaze beat.

*daps G7*

====
    I’m surprised too. i actually watched a bit of the video.

*daps*

54. Boosie Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 6:04 pm

____________________________________________________________

As much as I want to laugh. You have a point. But maino aint the one to have NY on his back, even though he trying to. He doesn’t have the appeal and unlike 50 he scares whitefolks.

He can’t carry a hot track without rapping like he from the south or someone else on it. He doesn’t have star qualities.

>>All jokes aside.With the last two huge records outta N.Y. ,is it safe to say Maino got N.Y. on his back?

that’s a myth. what records Maino got? them shits ain’t popping like that in NY.

this song is generic as shit, but it’s not horrible.

57. Boosie Says:

Hi hater…He stole that phrase from Joe budden. He got kids rapping the hook. It had a catchy beat. He probably aint even write the hook. He totally switched up his rap style, and it sounds like a southern record.

58. Black Bully of Billyburg aka THe LUrKeR Says:

LuuUUUrrrRRRRRkkkkkk ! …. LuuUUUrrrRRRRRkkkkkk ! ….
    LuuUUUrrrRRRRRkkkkkk !

59. Ex-Slave Says:

This chap is trash. Zero skill. Plus this sounds like that T.I and Rhianna record.

60. Gutta Says:

jim got ny right now..but watch for dipset again

61. lol Says:

MAINO IS PAINFULLY AVERAGE.

He’s like memphis bleek. average voice , average flow, average delivery.

I cant take him seriously as a thug with a face like Joe Clair

62. spirit equality Says:

damn, can y’all let a new artist from new york break out without hating?

dude seems to be official. his music is as good as anybody else on the radio. let him live, already.

this song was pretty good. his delivery was strong, the lyrics were decent. he got a great track from just.

maybe just could get saigon on the remix?

63. BEAT IS STOLEN Says: