Video: Ludacris Talks To MTV About Battle Of The Sexes Joint Album With Shawnna

via MTV News:

The album is slated for a summer release, but the duo have already released a song from the project called “Drunk as Fuck.”

“Shawnna, she does her thing,” Luda said. “Not that many people that can rap fast and rap slow. The twist of the tongue, we got all that good stuff all over the album. … It’s about making sure we fill in all the gaps and get some of that variety. This Battle of the Sexes album is to inject hip-hop with something that’s not going on.

“It never has happened before,” he continued. “A lot of people have been talking about doing an album with a male and female perspective, but it never has happened. I’m just trying to inject the industry with stuff that’s not going on right now. I think we’re gonna win with it — I know we’re gonna win. The album is 80 percent done. We been working on it since last year, so that’s why I’m saying we coming right back.”

The pair created over 30 songs, and Luda smiled when asked if Shawnna — acknowledged as one of the deadliest female MCs in the game — tries to kill him with her bars on each track.

Previously: Ludacris & Shawnna – Everybody Drunk As Fuck (Video+Audio)

34 Responses to “Video: Ludacris Talks To MTV About Battle Of The Sexes Joint Album With Shawnna”

1. Boosie Says:

shawnna = ugly. But I’ll still fuck

2. A tribe called quest Says:

Shawna has a dick

3. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I’ve had a good amount of DR poon and i have to say they are the least freaky out of PR, Italians or black chicks. Their a bit monotonous in the sack. I never had a DR chick rip my pants off and start moping me off as soon as i closed the door behind me and walked in the crib. I’ve had some moderately freaky ones but none that smack the joint against the jaw and their cheek just sayin’…

4. Boosie Says:

# Danielson a.k.a. King Kojo of Berekum Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 12:35 pm

He self identifies as “black”..who the fuck are you to tell him any different? White people wanna rewrite the rules, now…and no, I’m not calling you white, btw

he may identify as that, but he is what he is. he has a white mother and a black father, he IS mixed race. Colin Powell was mixed race, condoleeza (jeoloff)rice was black.

why is the concept of a white person and a black person having a child so hard for you niggas, cot damn.

_____________________________________________________

You must not know american history well. I don’t expect you too, but back in the day when segregation and slavery was abundant, if you were mixed you were black, and it basically still holds today, unless you self identify your self with a race.

Obama is black fam point blank period. get over it.

5. Joe 88 Says:

shawnna = ugly. But I’ll still fuck

^Yep, she look like shé enjoys staring in a ninjas eyes while she’s sucking a dick.

I’m grown & that shit still scares me, real talk, I be thinking she looking at a ninja on the ceiling that’s about to attack me or something

6. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

should be a good album…Shawnna is underrated as a rapper/bitch with a phat ass, with all due respect

7. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Ayo @ this article title on XXL:

Akon Associates Robbed At Gunpoint, Man Fingers Suge Knight

8. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Shawnna, i would power bomb your pussy patch.

9. Joe 88 Says:

Obama is black fam point blank period. get over it.

^Yep, I bet when he filled out applications as a youth he didn’t put “mixed” when they asked him his race.

10. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

watch this vid, about 50 seconds in, and tell me you wouldn’t smash off Shawnna…if you wouldn’t, I feel sorry for your mudda (c) Menace II Society, lol..

youtube.com/watch?v=ArmxObO3opM

11. A tribe called quest Says:

^Yes it is if that bitch with the fat ass doesn’t clean, & doesn’t mind laying in a dirty filthy ass house (c. joe budden TV) There house was fucked up & her & he homegirl just chilling in that filth, that’s beyond a hood rat, that’s just dirty. Fuck how big her ass is, that bitch needs to break out the mop & glow & get on that ASAP

–As an avid JBTV watcher, there is an episode where she cooks and another where she cleans and hassles joey etc. Not saying she not a HR but just letting it be known

12. A tribe called quest Says:

Shawna looks like lebron with hair

13. Beezy Says:

^exactly…I’ve been waiting for someone to type this but didnt really want to jump in.

Clearly the fact that mixed race people here in the US are regarded as black is because of the racial divide of the past.

14. embark Says:

But them DR whores look like straight up playmates from the age of 16-24. It makes up for the conservative catholic upbringing and the accompanying stale sex.

15. Big_seth Says:

@Danielson

You can get aggy if you want, but you really don’t understand.

your mixed blood is completely different from ours. My mom is black, but I know for a fact she has too many other types to differentiate. I can almost guarantee that a bunch of white americans have African & Native American blood as well.

If you wanna call it like that then we are all mixed. Obama is black, I’m black. You can call yourself whatever you want. I would bet money that 90% of these “niggas” have white blood in them somewhere. If both your parents have other races in them. YOU HAVE ANOTHER RACE TOO.

LMAO

16. Beezy Says:

she look like shé enjoys staring in a ninjas eyes while she’s sucking a dick.

^you niggas watch too much pr0n

17. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 12:43 pm
    Shawna looks like lebron with hair

***SMH…I’ll post her ass up (none)

18. Danielson a.k.a. King Kojo of Berekum Says:

my mother is mixed. and what do you mean am I black? according to you I’m not. news to me.

^ when did i say you werent black?

and if your mother is mixed, do you regard her as black? does she?

but you are still mixed then, 3/4 black 1/4 white yo.

19. A tribe called quest Says:

Holy shit real talk, No making anymore jokes anymore. But shawna looks like Corey gunz

20. D_Block_4_Life Says:

But shawna is ugly though, i bet Land thinks she wifey material.

21. Danielson a.k.a. King Kojo of Berekum Says:

yeah i understand that, but still, that doesnt mean its accurate does it?

22. A tribe called quest Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 12:43 pm
    Shawna looks like lebron with hair

***SMH…I’ll post her ass up (none)

–She has a mean donkey tho damn

23. Big_seth Says:

# Beezy Says:

& there is nothing wrong with that. Its not a bad thing.

24. Boosie Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 12:39 pm

shawnna = ugly. But I’ll still fuck

______________________________________________________________

true she seem real aggressive in the bed. Ain’t nothing like humbling an aggressive chick with the dick, making her smile and make sandwiches.

>>but you are still mixed then, 3/4 black 1/4 white yo.

lol @ you. it’s not that simple dog. my mother is hardly 1/2 black and 1/2 white.

26. Joe 88 Says:

>>>you niggas watch too much pr0n

*dead*

Am I the only one that dazes away when a chick stares you in the eyes while she gunning you down? As A young teen I use to put the pillow over my face when I was getting neck

27. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

but you are still mixed then, 3/4 black 1/4 white yo.

***SMH @ the ratios…like m’fukkas supposed to do calculations and shit, when they see a nigga (none)…truth is, there are some very generic categories that we view race in, in the US- White, Black, Asian, Hispanic..if you want to be an “other”, or claim that your race doesn’t define you, it shouldn’t matter…but when it gets down to it, your father liked black pussy or vice versa, which goes against conventions of his race, so now you gotta choose a side…

28. Beezy Says:

yeah i understand that, but still, that doesnt mean its accurate does it?

>Agreed, but it is the cultural norm here.

So your not wrong…but you just can’t come on here saying Obama isn’t black etc etc without a subsequent ethering.

29. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

eskay Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 12:47 pm
    >>but you are still mixed then, 3/4 black 1/4 white yo.

***LOL…right? My moms’ parents are BOTH mixed race, and she identifies as black…so do credit agencies and state troopers, lol….

30. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Joe 88 Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 12:47 pm
    >>>you niggas watch too much pr0n

*dead*

***Remember that scene in “Forgetting Sarah Marshall”, where the chick is staring dead into old boy’s eyes and repeatedly whispering “hi” as they smash? Classic…

31. Boosie Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 12:47 pm

>>>you niggas watch too much pr0n

*dead*

____________________________________________________________

I too find that uncomfortable. It’s like “what do you want me to say or do”. Maybe its the stretching of the eyes while the dick is in their mouths, but I don’t care for chicks to stare deep into my eyes while sucking me off. Just focus on the task.

32. embark Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 12:49 pm

so do credit agencies and state troopers, lol….
    That should pretty much be the end of the argument..

33. Beezy Says:

& there is nothing wrong with that. Its not a bad thing.

^Well I might argue that there is something wrong in that, since it was created out of a sense that black blood essentially taints.

However, it is at this point the norm to think of oneself as black almost regardless of the ethnic composition of your family if it has black blood in it. And there is nothing wrong with that.

In 200 years we’ll have all the ethinc differences bread out of us anyway as teh world globalizes so really, who gives a fuck?

>>so do credit agencies and state troopers, lol….

^I mean seriously