Video: Big J ft. The Game – Brooklinz Finest

Nevermind that neither of these guys are from Brooklyn. Unless they’re trying to rep here. Or maybe here or here. Go figure. Big J is the CEO of Black Wall Street Europe in case you were wondering.

104 Responses to “Video: Big J ft. The Game – Brooklinz Finest”

WE ARE LASERS

2. SDP Says:

2 DAYS UNTIL SDP SEES WEEZY FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM GOING CAMPING TOMORROW NIGHT OUTSIDE THE LINE AT THE SHARK TANK SO I CAN BE ONE OF THE FIRST FEW TO BE UPFRONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUNG MULA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

camel is fucking stupid. what about tru life and the rest of the dudes he had on his last failed label. why do people sign with jay? i still maintain that the best thing lupe ever did in life was avoid signing with the ROC. his whole shit would have been grand opening grand closing and F&L would have never seen the light of day.

4. SDP Says:

SALAM CHEA!!!

5. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ SDP, so they brought back the Scream tour? How you get tickets, gurrrrrrrl? (none, lol)

stfu chea

7. SDP Says:

NAW ICON!!!

ITS THE I AM MUSIC TOUR!!!

3RD TIME WEEZY CAME TO THE BAY IN LESS THAN 12 MONTHS..BUT THIS THE FIRST TIME IM EVER SEEING HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO MUTHAFUKIN HOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUNG MULA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I GOT THE FLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM IN FUCKIN CALI WITH 3 SWEATERS ON FEELING LIKE IM IN ALASKA..!!!

BUT I DONT GIVE A DAMN!!

PUT ME IN A WHEEL CHAIR!!! (astaghfurulaah)

IM STILL GOING!!!!!!!!

8. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

Cudi is only skating by right now because that singing/rapping hybrid shit is what’s cool now…..but he has NO singing skill at all and his bars are weaker than dilapidated (sp) wood [ll]. I simply don’t get why people like his music.
    ============================================
    Even if all that’s true, I can’t deny the music. He4’s made some cool shit.

Will that translate to longevity in the game?

We’ll have to wait & see.

But I agree, even though I dig his music, he’s kinda overrated.

I mean, dude ain’t done shit but a mixtape & a hook on 808’s.

9. Big_seth Says:

# Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 3:46 pm

I think Lupe is the type that would have shined either way.

like Ye.

10. Beezy Says:

proved that a wack rapper can make a dope album (c) Rigz

^shots fired?!

11. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*reps other countries on gp*
    *Tobago’s Finest’s it up*

12. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I’m sure Weezy would co-sign dedicating this jawn to SDP:

youtube.com/watch?v=BoIOSvQLaAM

13. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

Black Wall Street Europe?

Shouldn’t they try to get the regular BWS popping first?

Every rapper is not CEO material.

14. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

@ sdp – wa alaykum as sallam

@ eskay – wa alaykum al shut the fuck up

15. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

SDP Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 3:49 pm
    NAW ICON!!!

ITS THE I AM MUSIC TOUR!!!

NO MUTHAFUKIN HOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUNG MULA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I GOT THE FLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM IN FUCKIN CALI WITH 3 SWEATERS ON FEELING LIKE IM IN ALASKA..!!!

BUT I DONT GIVE A DAMN!!

PUT ME IN A WHEEL CHAIR!!! (astaghfurulaah)

IM STILL GOING!!!!!!!!

***LOL…hope you have a good time, fam, lol…no shots fired…

16. b-ease Says:

^shots fired?!

LOL, naw he actually made that quote. I wasnt speaking on his album, lol. Thats hilarious tho.

17. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I can understand the “cudi is a wack rapper” but if you say he is wack period and dont make dope music, then your taste may have fell off, go smell some smelling salts nigga and wake back up

18. Beezy Says:

PUT ME IN A WHEEL CHAIR!!!

^(c) The Ramones

19. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

I think Lupe is the type that would have shined either way.

like Ye.

good point, plus his mixtapes were immaculant ((c) fux) so his street buzz was already crazy. who knows.

20. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I ate at KOI in Planet Hollywood in Vegas and they had the bomb Sushi/Kobe steak combo …. i went in on the gluttony

21. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

lupe could probably go to koch at this point and get his bread because he has fans like me that will find a store that’s carrying his shit and cop 5 to 10 copies and leave them in the wrap because we already DL’ed the album leak anyway.

22. SDP Says:

I AM PREPARING FOR MY CAMPING TRIP TONIGHT.

I AM CALLING ALL THE BREEZIES IM GOING WITH.

BUT IM PRETTY SURE IM GUNA BE SCREAMING THE MOST.

WHAT THE FUCK. I DIDNT STAN FOR 2 STRAIGHT YEARS FOR NO FUCKIN REASON

23. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

LF : Having your steak cooked well done defeats the purpose of eating a steak.

i just discovered this.

steak is supposed to be like pussy.

brown and juicy on the outside.

pink and juicier on the inside.

24. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

^^^^^
    Internet Soldiers? ………. *buys another copy of the CHRONIC and CALIFORNICATION*

25. Mac Brown Says:

b-ease Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 3:50 pm
    LF : Having your steak cooked well done defeats the purpose of eating a steak.

*cosig…. medium ftw

26. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

LF: i hate all this dark spots from these drawin ass pimples on my forehead.

fuck you, oil and dead skin!

27. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

@ fux – hibachi is my new shit. my wife’s parents introduced me to that shit. yummmmmmmmm no homo

*posts from the perspective of a hibachi chef*

*clanks knives all over the griddle for the enjoyment of white people*

*sprays gas/oil combo on seafood, meat and onions to make that shit firey*

*gets a good tip on GP*

oh good, I caught you guys right in the middle of Suck Off Lupe hour. I’m not gonna play, but carry on.

29. Beezy Says:

First Nah post tomorrow:

Video: Insane(ly Gay) Fan Arrested @ Lil Wayne Show in Bay Area

30. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 3:54 pm
    LF: i hate all this dark spots from these drawin ass pimples on my forehead.

fuck you, oil and dead skin!

^^^^^^
    o youre a brother I was going to recommend something….forget it, no homo

LF: the Earth cooked some rice n peas and stew chicken that taste so good I feel like smacking fiya out my boss.
    ————-
    LF : Having your steak cooked well done defeats the purpose of eating a steak.

^ no sign, well done yet juicey, no need to see blood squirting, thats non cipher.

32. b-ease Says:

LF : Having your steak cooked well done defeats the purpose of eating a steak.

^ no sign, well done yet juicey, no need to see blood squirtying, thats non cipher.

I’m not saying rare. But anything over medium, and you start losing the natural tenderness that’s supposed to be part of the steak eating process. Eat chicken if you want some shit well done, lol.

33. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

eskay Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 3:55 pm
    ^^^^^^^^
    wtf is this nigga …..

leather seats that heat > the cool

Maria > Lupe

34. Beezy Says:

Nah Right Lost Siblings:

Exxon and Mr. Pap’s Forehead

35. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

eskay Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 3:55 pm

36. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^^^^^^
    o youre a brother I was going to recommend something….forget it, no homo

damn, the brothers can’t have the smooth skin secrets [ll]???

that’s foul, fux! lol, you supposed to be my man a hunnit grand!

37. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

True Story: Me and Jayceon’s mom are on a first name basis.

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 3:54 pm
    LF: i hate all this dark spots from these drawin ass pimples on my forehead.

fuck you, oil and dead skin!

^ try the shea butter soap my nig.

steak should be cooked medium. anything above medium well is uncivilized.

40. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

That Japanese/Mexican girl I date a few years ago put me on to GOOD SUSHI, ive been eating shit ever since. I dont really know what I am ordering but I just go to the Place she told me to go, cuz the dude was a geniune japanese man and cared about his food

41. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Nah Right Lost Siblings:

Exxon and Mr. Pap’s Forehead

nah man, i keep my shit clean, that’s why i’m mad confused!!!

i need to stop wearin fitteds. . . maybe that’s it. . .

42. Mac Brown Says:

eskay Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 3:58 pm
    steak should be cooked medium. anything above medium well is uncivilized.

^^Tabernacle!!!!

43. Beezy Says:

steak should be cooked medium. anything above medium well is uncivilized.

^I go medium, but tell them to err towards the side of medium rare.

Del Frisco’s > Sparks > Bobby Vans

>>no bromanticism but i was McLovin ur “I am a *Dr. Evil voice* Laser” tweet lololololol – u know u have some lupe stannery in u but when u see me going hard for the cause u know u can fall back just admit it

I put everybody on this site onto Lupe except maybe you. say no.

45. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

that’s foul, fux! lol, you supposed to be my man a hunnit grand!

^^^^^
    nah Brothers cant use all the same ish as lighter skin folks it might irratate your skin. Anyways it was some anti oxidants shit my girl got me and it fades everything

46. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

“Tryin’ to fit my whole dick & nuts inside yo’ mouth
    I’m jumpin in & out your pussy, tryin to stretch it out
    When I hit you from the back, you say don’t pull it out”

Words from C The Pimp

47. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^ try the shea butter soap my nig.

POW!

imma cop today.

b/c this clearasil shit is for the birds!!

^ you keep that up, thats barbaric and un godly.

49. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

i love sushi

plus i love the sushi experience

the way i measure out my wasabi and soy and the way i enjoy the delicate, handsome assortment of raw fish cutlets – shit is amazing

50. Mac Brown Says:

Sometimes I feel like I’m the only negro in houston that eats sushi

51. Big Homie Says:

steak should be cooked medium. anything above medium well is uncivilized.

^ Medium rare

52. Beezy Says:

Exxon and Mr. Pap’s Forehead

nah man, i keep my shit clean, that’s why i’m mad confused!!!

i need to stop wearin fitteds. . . maybe that’s it. . .

>In all seriousness, there is this clearasil stuff that is basically over the counter Proactiv. I would recommend that.

I have always had good skin, but that shit takes me to another level. My face feels ultra smooth and oiless after a wash with that stuff.

53. Danielson a.k.a. King Kojo of Berekum Says:

True Story: Me and Jayceon’s mom are on a first name basis.

shots fired at jayceon!?

random story: i did message the game on ps3 as ‘Pimpin Curly’ his reply was hilarious stating ‘if this was curtis he would know better than to message me’ lol.

54. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

I put everybody on this site onto Lupe except maybe you. say no.

negative.

my niggas from the chi been ridin w/ lupe since forever.

i thought he sucked at first. . . . probably b/c his shit went over my head [ll]

55. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

I had left over fried chicken from last night. Wifey marinated it in Salt, Pepper, Hot Sauce and Mustard.
    wifey’s fried chicken > your life

Sushi >>>

57. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I put everybody on this site onto Lupe except maybe you
    ^^^^^^
    come on now Eskay …… just like Nation put everybody onto Jay Electronica ….. or whomever onto BLU …… or whomever on CuDi …. or Pacific Division(only CiCi co-signed from Jump)

58. green eyes Says:

Maria > Lupe

^ LMFAO

59. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

you know the name of it?

60. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

======================================
    Real shit.

Only a homo would be scared of seeing a lil pink.

61. b-ease Says:

^ you keep that up, thats barbaric and un godly.

Even if that were true, all it would mean is that steak is meant to be eaten in a barbaric and ungodly manner.

62. Jersey*made*me Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 4:00 pm
    ^ try the shea butter soap my nig.

POW!

imma cop today.

b/c this clearasil shit is for the white folks!!

*fixed*

63. SNORT_SNORTcRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

(waits for the Pussy > Sushi convo to start)

*from 4:15 to 8:45, Pussyeatin will be the topic*

64. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

eskay Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 4:01 pm
    Sushi >>>

^^^^^^
    JESUS JESUS *orders some on GP*

Sushi >>>

^ wildin’

66. green eyes Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 4:02 pm

you know the name of it?

^ not that im against ya’ll being hygienic and shit.. but i feel like i just walked into the ladies room

the god dont rock well eating cold animal let alone barely cooked.

68. Beezy Says:

Sashimi >>>

69. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

Sashimi >>>

70. Jersey*made*me Says:

eskay Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 4:01 pm
    Yeast infected coochie>>>Sushi

*fixed*

71. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

Yo, Beezy, what you know about dat? lol

72. Beezy Says:

LOL Amp…you followin me!

73. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Yo Sushi is fucking perfect ….. I cant believe I slept on such a great great food for sooo long. I love it tempura little bit of soy some wasabi yup yup …..impeccable

74. b-ease Says:

LOL @ beez and amp

75. Big_seth Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 3:53 pm

Me too.

*found Lupe on my own es*

*does not suck lupe off*

*tells my girl to go ahead though.*

LMAO

76. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

damn, we gotta talk about eatin box and nas vs. hov everyday??

niggas come here to get “get fresh” tips, too!

Yeast infected coochie>>>Sushi

*fixed*

^ pretty much, not that I’m unwilling to try new foods, but we are not supposed to eat anything… Word to my son smelling his food before eating.

78. b-ease Says:

I cant believe I slept on such a great great food for sooo long.

Word, I was definetly wary the first time I tried it. But yea, its one of the greatest foods ever.

79. SNORT_SNORTcRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Applaud “ROC-A-PADS” *

80. Eastern_Digital Says:

eskay Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 4:01 pm
    >>>> Sushi

fixed.

81. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

if you wear fitteds Pap make sure you dont put anything on your head or forhead and if you want fold up a little napkin where your hat sits on your head. that shit helps

82. green eyes Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 4:06 pm

damn, we gotta talk about eatin box and nas vs. hov everyday??

niggas come here to get “get fresh” tips, too!

^ lol.. i kid i kid.. pi just like to think ya’l are tough guys who wash with brillo pads and shave with broken glass

83. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

beezy, focus!

84. Beezy Says:

you know the name of it?

>Well you already know Pap got some metro tendencies to him.

But, nah I don’t know the name off top. Just look for a bigger box of it, has like three seperate things you apply [(c) proactive].

Its in the $50 price range I think….maybe $40. It lasts for months tho, depending on how frequent you wash up (I do twice daily).

85. BIG STRONG Says:

Heard Jim Jones went Tripple Booger today

86. Big_seth Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 4:05 pm

Believe it or not, but There is an impeccable sushi place in San Antonio called Koi Kawa. Perfect sushi.

87. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

Yeast infected coochie>>>Sushi

i can’t blame people who live in bumblefuck parts of the United States to hold this belief because you haven’t been exposed to amazing sushi

if you live in a major Metropolitan area and hold this belief, though – cobain urself

*bromances fatty tuna cutlets by licking vigorously*

88. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

planethollywoodresort.com/din_koi.php

^^^^^
    where I ate in Vegas …..twice actually they got this little Cucumber Salad with sesame oil ADM!!!!!!!!!

89. JALbert Says:

Chirashi is my shit now. Sashimi over a bed of sushi rice, best of both pretty much.

90. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

>Well you already know Pap got some metro tendencies to him.

beezy, you know i’m out here lookin for love.

i gotta be fresh 24/7!

91. green eyes Says:

beezy, you know i’m out here lookin for love.

^ cowboy butt sex.

yeah, if you don’t like sushi you’s a bammer

93. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

new Slaughterhouse

94. Jersey*made*me Says:

Clap ridden coochie>>>>Sushi,in all 50 states.

95. inakreb Says:

brooklyn is named after a village near Amsterdam, the Netherlands : Breukelen

96. yeah Says:

Mixery Raw Deluxe Germany LETS GO!!! TAKE THAT TAKE THAT!!

97. jincent Says:

It’s called Brooklinz, because big j is reffering to his hometown called Linz in Austria.
    But anyway Big J sucks!

98. Aeko Says:

Brooklinz is an intended pun on Big J’s hometown, Linz, Austria. And a desperate attempt to be a cool German rapper by using English terms and wannabe-gangsta talk.
    That guy has a better life standard than anyone from the projects even if he’s unemployed.
    Rumor has it that Black Wall Street Europe is a hoax anyway…

99. jim Says:

oh my fucking good
    in case you are wondering, he is talking about LINZ in austria (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linz)

i am from vienna myself and even we think that this guy is a whack bitch. belive me, there is NOTHING gangsta about linz. hes probably the only black guy there

100. Adi Says:

The name Brooklinz comes from the fact that the dude is from the Austrian city called LINZ

So he made it up to BrookLINZ.

101. Illsen Says:

Brooklinz stands für a Borough in Linz a City in Austria / Europe @ Eskay
    Big J is from Austria

102. kintell Says:

what the fuck is a Black Wall Street Europe ?????and why do we care?????

103. Heatmaker Says:

Black Wall Street Europe is a same thing like Dipset Europe (EuroGang)…label with europeans rappers affiliated to bws…

104. pimpin curly Says:

@eskay: he represents his hometown Linz in Austria http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linz

…anyway….he sucks!

but the beat is dope! from a talented german producer called Biztram/Beatzarre (http://www.myspace.com/biztram)