Q-Tip feat. Kanye West & Consequence – We Fight, We Love (Remix) (MySpace Rip)

Image Credit: VillageSlum.com

Q-Tip leaked this earlier tonight on his myspace player so all the various MP3s out there right now are from that. Kinda low quality… CDQ soon:

qtip-cdq-twitter

I wonder if Kanye was persistent about this remix, like Busta is, i.e.: lots of calls lol. (source: Kweli in 2003 XXL mag; Get By Remix)

Q-Tip feat. Kanye West & Consequence – We Fight, We Love (Remix) (MySpace Rip)

UPDATE: CDQ in this post.

“I got her punching at the screen like she playin a Wii” -Cons

25 Responses to “Q-Tip feat. Kanye West & Consequence – We Fight, We Love (Remix) (MySpace Rip)”

1. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

I didn’t see Tribe say anything about lyricism until after the fact. You inferred that but that’s not what Tribe said initially. True?

then u should be more acute…..no shots, nor grease….

A tribe called quest Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 2:33 am
    When did Tribe say that?

….Currensy is nicer (c) ATCQ

–Yea what anon said,

>>> the defense rests ur honor

2. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

Again, I didn’t see Tribe say anything about lyricism.

He clarified it after I questioned it.

“then u should be more acute”

Again, with the sarcasm, like you were in the right. Lucky for you, that’s what Tribe actually meant.

And the word is “astute”.

3. JDS Says:

although i dont fuck with his music, i can admit that Drake is going to be huge… chicks eat shit like that right up… and with the Wayne affiliation? forget about it.

4. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

And the word is “astute”.

no it has nothing to do with luck…i mean, u were playing a semantics game and lost….oh and…

acute

1. Having a sharp point or tip.
    2. Keenly perceptive or discerning…..DING, DING!

but, yes, astute works as well.

5. JDS Says:

remix is dope… but Q was trippin’ trying to do the hook himself.

6. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

==============================
    Semantics? How so? He never specifically mentioned lyricism.

You were talking out your ass & got saved.

I never lose.

7. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

And astute doesn’t just work as well.

It works BETTER.

8. spirit equality Says:

remix is dope… but Q was trippin’ trying to do the hook himself.

^^^ the guy has a catalog of classic hooks, but okay whatever. he did fine. what would you prefer, a ye autotuned hook? smh.

this remix was cool. cons needs to try out a new rhyme scheme/flow for a change.

9. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

======================================
    A nigga with chompers like that should be glad he doesn’t bite his tongue & lips off every time he kicks a 16.

10. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

>>>Semantics? How so? He never specifically mentioned lyricism.

i knew what he was saying and i think u did too but u were lookn to buck shots and bucked blanks thinkin i wouldnt say nothin…pride comes before the fall

>>I never lose.

my point exactly. but i aint’ mad atcha (c) Pac

11. JDS Says:

spirit equality Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 3:06 am

remix is dope… but Q was trippin’ trying to do the hook himself.

daaaaaamn…. niggas be aggy for no reason whatsoever.

i just meant it didnt stand up to the Raphael Saadiq one. relax dude.

12. Rockabye Says:

Yo, Dre, is there an email I can hit you at for discussion of your Rip Game Proper? I want to learn how to do it for sports stuff.

13. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

i knew what he was saying and i think u did too
    =================================
    I didn’t know what he was saying cause I’m no mind reader, which is why I asked for clarification.

were lookn to buck shots and bucked blanks thinkin i wouldnt say nothin
    ========================================
    I don’t play those games homie. Nothing sideways over here. If I had something flagrant to say, i say it. I’ll save the slick talk for you.
    Cats who feel a need to get all extra online are usually lame in real life. It seems like you’re intelligent enough where you could have worded your 1st response where it wouldn’t have come off as condescending. It’s not like I came at you wreckless. But it seems like you get off on talking slick.
    It’s all good though. I see what I’m dealing with & from now on I’ll react accordingly.

14. A tribe called quest Says:

Smh@ me being stuck in the last post

A tribe called quest Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 3:24 am
    There’s no fuckin way Charles Hamilton is better than Drake…it aint just about lyrics, Drake is clearly a far superior artist than CH and Cudi……don’t even get me started on fuckin Cudi.

–CH is better in all aspects.

Lyrically its not even close

Marketing wise, although im not a publicist, I dont think the ‘chirren’ are going to pick up on the sonic infatuation and the emotional/self hate rap.

CH is the most creative cat in the game right now, he has a years worth of mixtapes to prove it.

A tribe called quest Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 3:28 am

word?…. Best I Ever Had?….Say You Will?….Uptown?…Successful?….November 18th???

c’mon….really?

–You guys arent listening carefully. Nigga flipped a Peter, Bjorn & John track lol

Little bit is my shit too (also include those that anon mentioned)

15. A tribe called quest Says:

I saw Qtip mention this on his twitter, i was waiting for nah to get this

16. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

Little bit is my shit too
    =================
    That was my early fave.

I’m stuck in a “Successful” loop right now lol.

I don’t see how cats can hate on dude. If you really pay attention to the lyrics, there’s alotta depth & clever wordplay there. Don’t let the singing distract you.

17. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

===========================================
    He’s definitely one of em. My problem is that his stuff is very hit or miss & his flow is so lazy, a majority of his work sounds freestyled & unpolished. I’m sure his actual album will be more like “Brooklyn Girls” then some of his more out there material.

18. A tribe called quest Says:

–Word

19. zooman Says:

Red and mef are the best, the new joint is hot

20. Brooklyn Bully Says:

Blu> Drake & CH

21. JDS Says:

Brooklyn Bully Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 3:49 am

Blu> Drake & CH

agreed

22. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

But it seems like you get off on talking slick.

nah, no slick talk here, no shots….. u was just questioning my interpretation and i responded.

23. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

===========================================

sizzle. tribe, CH has raw talent but its all over the place…that Sonic shit is like a gimmick…nigga needs years to develop…

Drake is the only one of the new breed that is at the blocks ready to run….nigga’s got direction

24. Danielson a.k.a. King Kojo of Berekum Says:

word?…. Best I Ever Had?….Say You Will?….Uptown?…Successful?….November 18th???

word?…. Best I Ever Had?….Say You Will?….Uptown?…Successful?….November 18th???

add unstoppable and the ignant shit tracks

so far gone was better than most cats lps recently

25. Danielson a.k.a. King Kojo of Berekum Says:

just realised the last comment was 3 hours ago lol, no one else is on nah?

cot damn.