Foundation 10th Issue Cover (Slaughterhouse)

slaughterhouse_foundation

Previously: Slaughterhouse Talk Greatest Diss Records | Slaughterhouse Talk Greatest Singles

179 Responses to “Foundation 10th Issue Cover (Slaughterhouse)”

1. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

strongest nigga on NAH = Mr.PAP

2. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

WE ARE LASERS

3. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

does Royce wear Prescription glasses? he be throwing me off, no Diddy

4. Beezy Says:

@ Pap

tinyurl.com/d8sl88

5. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

some Saki maybe a cold Asahi …….WOOOOOO my nigga I am going in tonight

*sends text to wifey*

BABY GET READY WE GOING FOR SUSHI AND I WILL THROW IN A NICE SMASHING OF YOUR LITTLE PUSSY ON gp

6. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 4:11 pm
    does Royce wear Prescription glasses? he be throwing me off, no Diddy

i think he wears those 80s jawnts my pops used to wear that turn into sunglasses when you go outside but then after you come back inside the shits don’t become clear again – they just stay greyish

7. Big_seth Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 4:13 pm

some Saki maybe a cold Asahi …….WOOOOOO my nigga I am going in tonight

*sends text to wifey*

Sounds like a good plan my nig.

I might have to do the same.

Nothin beats sushi & pussy. Real talk.

8. Danielson a.k.a. King Kojo of Berekum Says:

green eyes Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 4:11 pm
    beezy, you know i’m out here lookin for love.

^ cowboy butt sex

no brokeback mountain.

9. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Yo Chea I got some new alifes yesterday in the mail and they are kind of splendid

10. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

WORD LOL BigSeth

PUSSY/SUSHI/SAKI COMBOS coming right up

11. Jersey*made*me Says:

Either Royce is standing on something or these niggas shorter than Mobb Deep.

12. green eyes Says:

# Big_seth Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 4:15 pm

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 4:13 pm

some Saki maybe a cold Asahi …….WOOOOOO my nigga I am going in tonight

*sends text to wifey*

Sounds like a good plan my nig.

I might have to do the same.

Nothin beats sushi & pussy. Real talk.

^ fux wasnt playig about pimping wifey. damn this recession

13. Beezy Says:

some Saki maybe a cold Asahi

^Good call. Especially Asahi Black. I also like Kirin and Sapporo.

14. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I got two BrokebackMountains in my DVD collection one Blu-Ray for the past two years my brother Fabe Dogg gave me that for Christmas ………*dies*

15. Big Homie Says:

I can eat sushi but not really big on it. I prefer it cooked. I dont like the meat raw

16. Eastern_Digital Says:

i agree that sushi joints are great for dates. i just make sure that i have a steak beforehand nh. sushi is cool but it’s not like a real meal to me, more like a snack.

17. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

@ fux shweet twitpic them jawnts

18. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Big Homie isnt japanese thats for sure.

YO BH you fuck with PHO Soup? …….adm BOMB!

19. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

pickyourshoes.com/size/alife_public.htm

these jawnts in white …should have got cream though. The white is different fades on them and I dont like that

20. Big Homie Says:

YO BH you fuck with PHO Soup? …….adm BOMB!

^ Yup, I eat it every Friday.

21. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

STUSSY still the GOAT

I remember my moms not wanting to buy me some 40dollar shorts in 8th grade…. damn good times

22. Jersey*made*me Says:

some Saki maybe a cold Asahi

^Good call. Especially Asahi Black. I also like Kirin and Sapporo.

I’m good with 4 chicken wingi and friedi ricei and maybe a forti.

23. Boosie Says:

GOTTA chime in on the steak topic.

Pink in the steak is not a good look. I like My steak Burn’t. cause whitefolks version of well done is pink in the middle. Steak does not taste good medium rare. Medium well is aight but the pink flavor has no taste and it taste like blood.

The pink is blood and if you think blood taste good, then you’re crazy. Thats why it’s important to slow cook the steak so the inside can be brown without having to burn the shit. But most resturants cook it on such a high temperature, that they try to get it done as fast as possible that when its well done on top its still pink in the middle.

SMH at niggas eating seared food. Whitefolks like that blood shit, now niggas is eating medium rare steak?

24. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Big Homie Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 4:22 pm
    YO BH you fuck with PHO Soup? …….adm BOMB!

^ Yup, I eat it every Friday.

^^^^^
    I went in on recommondation of my barber and then like a month later Bourdain was eating some on the Travel Channel crowing it GOAT Soup

25. Danielson a.k.a. King Kojo of Berekum Says:

hold tight you watching gay cowboys in HD lol

Jersey ever fucked with John’s Place soul food extraordinaire, down off Clinton Ave.

27. Boosie Says:

Sushi is AIGHT at best. shit aint all that. It’s basically for people who want to indulge into an exotic higher end food item, while looking posh and important.

Fried catfish> sushi

SMH at niggas who try to eat sushi with chopsticks.

cosign boosie’s steak talk.

29. Big_seth Says:

PUSSY/SUSHI/SAKI COMBOS

I’ll take two. LMAO

*daps all the PUSSY/SUSHI/SAKI getters*

30. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Domain pain

31. Big Homie Says:

^ WTF? Naw I dont fuck with goat soup, but Pho is no joke. I literally eat that stuff every Friday. If you never had Pho, you need to try it. I put mad hot sauce in it tho because I like my soups spicy.

32. Jersey*made*me Says:

cOLD Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 4:26 pm

Of course.Also Je’s downtown off Halsey and Miss Dee’s was poppin on Clinton & 15th too.

yea most niggas eat sushi just for conversation purposes, on some yea I ate sushi before.

34. silas Says:

kirin is that goodness with some eel and Edamame then throw in a sake bomb or 2 gets the night going

how cold I forget Je’s the make a mean meatloaf.

36. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

From MTV

“None of those things are the thing about Asher Roth, though I suspect all of them have something to do with what happens whenever I ask real hip-hop fans and critics about him — they sort of get quiet, kind of look at the ground and mutter something like, “Yeah … he’s … yeah.” Roth is basically everything these people are supposed to despise about hip-hop today. By his own admission, he has very little street credibility, and he has paid very few dues, yet he already has a crossover hit and has been the subject of several dozen “Next Big Things” pieces (including our MCs to Watch series). He raps about goofy things like Teddy Ruxpin and pizza, he doesn’t have a thuggish bone in his body, and his lyrics have the depth of a kiddie pool.

After I saw him last week at South by Southwest, I wrote that “there’s no denying that Roth was the biggest star … by a mile. Whether or not he chooses to seize the opportunities available to him remains to be seen.” Having thought about him for a few days since, I still believe that to be true. But perhaps he doesn’t have a choice in the matter. He needs to seize those opportunities, because he’s also carrying the entire future of hip-hop on his skinny little shoulders. He’s the Hip-Hop Goodwill Ambassador, and he has to succeed.”

This is the shit I don’t like. Annointing this kid “The future of Hip-Hop”?

FOH

37. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

SMH at niggas who try to eat sushi with chopsticks.

^^^^^^^
    wtf Boosie I cant be nice with the sticks. SHIEEEEEET you’ze an educated Bamma for sure. DIVERSFY YOUR CULTURE INTAKE

38. Eastern_Digital Says:

GOTTA chime in on the steak topic.

pussy. real men eat their steak rare. medium rare is acceptable too. if you disagree you are either a pussy or a bamma that stays with the fried chicken and the forty.

39. Beezy Says:

Yo you can really tell alot about a person by their comments on food.

I’m steak a sushi, some of you niggas is hot dogs and stale bread.

40. Big Homie Says:

Keri Hilson and Brooke Jasmin look alike. Never noticed until just now.

41. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

LOL nah GOAT = Greatest of all TIME …….

PHO > _______ most soups

42. Boosie Says:

# cOLD Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 4:28 pm

_____________________________________________________________

True dat. white people that I know love sushi like niggas love hot cheetos though.

43. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

If u eat sushi with anything but chopsticks, you fail.

44. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

Fried catfish> sushi
    ================
    Damn. That’s a tough one cause Catfish is some straight bamma shit…but I fucking love it lol.

45. Big_seth Says:

# Boosie Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 4:27 pm

Fried catfish> sushi

SMH at niggas who try to eat sushi with chopsticks.

I eat both so I win. lol

46. Xenophon Says:

That “Pullput Centerfold” should look good (none)……

Spell check FAIL

47. Jersey*made*me Says:

Exactly.Eskay got the nerve to say not eating Sushi somehow makes you a bamma.Japanese have a shit eating fetish,the fuck can they feed me?

^lol, this is funny. The game done changed. What part of the game is having blood leak out your steak, thats that savage shit.

49. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

SMH @ pee wee gettin popped on “road to redemption”. . . .

50. Big Homie Says:

PHO > _______ most soups

^ Known fact

51. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 4:31 pm
    If u eat sushi with anything but chopsticks, you fail.
    ==================================
    Chopsticks are for asians & uppitty cats.

I eat Sushi like popcorn chicken. A quick dip in the soy/wasabi sauce & straight down the gullet (Ayo! for you Queer Eyes).

Perfect finger food, fuck a chopstick lol.

52. Big_seth Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 4:31 pm

If u eat sushi with anything but chopsticks, you fail.

I would spit on someones sushi if they used a fork with it.

53. Boosie Says:

# Beezy Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 4:30 pm

Yo you can really tell alot about a person by their comments on food.

I’m steak a sushi, some of you niggas is hot dogs and stale bread.
    ____________________________________________________________

LOL at you wanting to feel important by eating foods that you think are classier. Taste buds don’t lie.

Eating Steak and sushi doesn’t make you any better than anyone who eats ramen noodles and kool-aid.

I shop at whole foods and buy higher end food items that are fresher. You won’t catch me eating walmart brand shrimp and scallops or mussels or oyesters. But I’ll eat a burnt bologne sandwich in a second. I’m well rounded chief.

54. BIG STRONG Says:

Fried Talapia >>> Catfish
    Fried Whitings = GOAT of Fish

*white mans it up*

*orders steak rare*

*dips cauliflower in blood juice*

56. Johnathan Osterman Says:

real men eat their steak rare.

Nah, You’re outta your mind

Eating rare meat is some barbaric, savage, Conan bloodsucking shit. No Shots

57. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Lol, anybody watch college hill last night?

They in south beach.

WOOOOOO!!

Eating rare meat is some barbaric, savage, Conan bloodsucking shit. No Shots

^god kno…

59. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I will eat anything that taste good too me …. I dont hamper my taste buds for no man. Its not the end of the world if you taste something and it isnt very good. eat something else

Lol, anybody watch college hill last night?

They in south beach.

WOOOOOO!!

^ that one chick (video model) got a nice lil bubble.

61. Jersey*made*me Says:

Yo you can really tell alot about a person by their comments on food.

I’m steak a sushi, some of you niggas is hot dogs and stale bread.
    ____________________________________________________________
    Creme brue le ass nigga

62. Jersey*made*me Says:

Fried Whitings = GOAT of Fish

Applaud this fucking man!!

63. hip hop cops Says:

fuck ya’ll know about some okonomiyaki UNNNNNH NA NA NA NAAAA

64. Big Homie Says:

medium rare >

THAT is how a steak should be done

65. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

Lol, anybody watch college hill last night?

They in south beach.

WOOOOOO!!
    =======================
    Somebody gonna get they ass whupped this season lol.

66. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Yo, top 5 album intros of all time.

So far, I got jay’s vol. 2 and graduation as bein on that list

67. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I hate mofo’s who reach for the salt before tasting……wtf

68. Big_seth Says:

Some of you guys got the tastes of a small child.

“All I want on my burger is meat, Cheese, Pickles & Ketchup”

Grow up, The adult life is great.

69. BIG STRONG Says:

Mcdonalds Filet o Fish = Best fast food fish sandwich

Give me back that Fillet O’ Fish, Give me that Fish!!!!
    Give me back that Fillet O’ Fish, Give me that Fish!!!
    What if it were YOU hanging up on this wall?

If it were YOU in that sandwich you wouldn’t be laughing at all

70. Mac Brown Says:

Houstons hawian (sp) ribeye……. medium

drools!!

71. Boosie Says:

You can really tell how a person is if they go to a nice restaurant and order a Burger. A broad’s food knowledge game gotta be up to par. I stay with rare seasonings.

But the best food comes from the poorest of places. Has anyone ever noticed that Most cooks are from poor or just average families. They just put their rich twist on things to make it seem expensive or important.

Look at all the food channel shows. Average people who know how to cook or have a specialty that can’t be duplicated

72. cakez Says:

Chateaubriand <3 i suggest yall try dat.

73. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 4:39 pm
    Fried Whitings = GOAT of Fish
    =======================
    I would generally agree, but Catfish is the shit. that’s some souther cuisine right there. Some hush puppies & iced tea…there’s nothing like it (c) Sig

I hate mofo’s who reach for the salt before tasting……wtf

^ I have no idea why that made me chuckle.

75. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

“All I want on my burger is meat, Cheese, Pickles & Ketchup”

^^^^^
    my daughter eats CEVICHE and she six.

Kids getting introduced to SeaFood and eating > Being an adult who dont like Seafood

76. George Says:

These Slaughterhouse cats look like ol’ has-beens on that cover.
    Crazy thing is, they’re never-was’s.

77. Big_seth Says:

# cOLD Says:
    *dips cauliflower in blood juice*

That was funny though.

LMAO

78. silas Says:

Cosign we do

get a bottle of some sake (strained) and start pouring shots especially for the sushi chefs that ish gets going. They start coiming up with all kinds of nonsense. Especially if u had some herb b4 u went in but get sashimi all that damn rice will fill u up.

79. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I had a dinner a few months back at this Mexican Mariscos jawn and the Wifey’s friends MAN didnt eat Seafood he ordered some chicken or something. I said ALOUD ‘Who can you be a grown person and say I DONT LIKE SEAFOOD’ ……..and my girl shut me up. Fuck that nigga he’s a fag

80. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 4:40 pm
    Yo, top 5 album intros of all time.

So far, I got jay’s vol. 2 and graduation as bein on that list
    =======================================
    Add the Stillmatic intro….

81. Big_seth Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 4:41 pm

“All I want on my burger is meat, Cheese, Pickles & Ketchup”

^^^^^
    my daughter eats CEVICHE and she six.

Co-sign, most these dudes will stay stuck though. Missing out.

82. Boosie Says:

SMH at people thinking that you can’t make the exact same food at a five star restuarant like they have some non-attainable ingredients that no one can get.

Truffle burger> Burger King….If I do say so myself

83. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

BIG STRONG Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 4:41 pm
    Mcdonalds Filet o Fish = Best fast food fish sandwich

^^^^^^
    the only thing besides Nuggets that I might fuck with from Mickey D’s

Filet o Fish = CRACK

84. Mac Brown Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 4:44 pm

^^lmao ….

He might be allergic fux?!

85. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

=================================
    Real talk. Cats need to expand their palette’s. Cerviche is the shit!!

Grown folks seafood lol.

86. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

He might be allergic fux?!

nope not the case. I made sure i asked before taking that shot.

i go by one simple rule when it comes to eating, if it doesnt look/smell right, it aint right.

88. KingPoetic Says:

Jays Vol 2?

Nah, Dynasty Intro and Stillmatic Intro

89. Boosie Says:

Eating an expensive piece of seafood or fish only makes it expensive because of the the manual labor that had to be put in or how hard it is to get that fish or the rarity of the animal.

90. Mac Brown Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 4:47 pm
    He might be allergic fux?!

nope not the case. I made sure i asked before taking that shot.

**oh……. then yeah…. that faggit deserves ridicule!!

91. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

cOLD Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 4:47 pm
    ===========================
    Good rule, but you might miss out on some great food.

92. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

MY Outlandish comment Wilding has increased lately. There was some stank ass white girl sitting behind me on my flight and kept tapping the back of my seat I told her in a chill voice “Quit tapping my seat or go sit somewhere else” …. no more tapping

93. Mac Brown Says:

Boosie Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 4:48 pm

^^this man spits knowledge

94. silas Says:

medium rare >

THAT is how a steak should be done

Depends on what cut u have a filet mignon at the most needs to be med rare but if 4 some reason u get flank steak u should def go with well done

Kobe beef >

95. Jersey*made*me Says:

Anybody ever grasp the concept that everybody don’t like the same shit? That’s why menus are 4 or more pages long.GTFOH with that adult/kid bullshit.

96. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Mac I seent Hitch so it made me aware of certain type of fags that are allergic to shit. Ol Missing half a chromosone ass niggas……LMAO
    sike sike I am allergic to house cats …. no pussy

97. Boosie Says:

Lamb>steak> porkchops

98. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Kobe beef >

^^^^^
    WORD *daps*

99. b-ease Says:

In general I can agree with this, its why I dont fuck with chitlins (among other reasons).

100. Mac Brown Says:

Boosie Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 4:50 pm
    Lamb>steak> porkchops

^^dawg

my lamb chops I cook are succulent [||]

101. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Jersey we talking about Grown Folks saying “I DONT LIKE SEAFOOD” ..wtf you giving up the largest demographic … its like sayin “I dont fuck Mixed Girls” or something outlandish like that

102. Jersey*made*me Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 4:48 pm
    cOLD Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 4:47 pm
    ===========================
    Good rule, but you might miss out on some great food.

Great food should be appetizing though,not nauseating.

103. b-ease Says:

The thing is, I’ve never actually met someone who’s tried sushi and doesnt like it. No shots, but everyone I know thats against eating is does so purely off preconceptions.

104. Jersey*made*me Says:

Generally not liking seafood is insane,I agree with that.But i’ll lick Pinky on her rag before I eat sushi.

105. Eastern_Digital Says:

So far, I got jay’s vol. 2 and graduation as bein on that list

Dynasty intro, vol.3 intro, CHWM Intro(-Kay Slay’s dumb ass)

106. Beezy Says:

Any nigga who orders a Filet Mignon medium well or medium well is a fucking moron.

Maybe if your eating like a strip steak or other shitty cut you need to cook it.

So basically, step your fucking steak game up…ol $15 entree ass niggas.

107. silas Says:

i was in mexico hung over as u can get in mexico and this latino chick i was with said she had the best hangover cure so whatever. She come back with some stuff i start digging in and it didnt taste all that right. Then my stomach tell me it didnt like it either come to find out it was menudo which is mexicos version of chitlins. Not the best hangover cure.

108. Boosie Says:

# Mac Brown Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 4:51 pm

Boosie Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 4:50 pm
    Lamb>steak> porkchops

^^dawg

my lamb chops I cook are succulent [||]
    __________________________________________________________

Yeah the meat on lamb is good and tender. I especially like the rack of lamb if thats the type of cut you’re referring it. Shit ain’t cheap but it’s worth it.

109. Beezy Says:

my daughter eats CEVICHE and she six.

^Ceviche isnt really that exotic dude…its like sweet salsa.

Boosie the type of nigga that goes to a posh restaurant with a small bottle of hot sauce tucked in the blazer.

Ol’ Frenchie from In Living Color lookin’ ass…

111. hip hop cops Says:

>>Not the best hangover cure.

best hangover cure in mexico is chilaquiles, the spicier the better

112. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

allenbrothers.com/

113. Big_seth Says:

palette’s

Thanks Amp. I forgot how to spell that earlier & didn’t say something I wanted to say. LOL.

I felt so dumb.

It’s evident that yall niggas love yall some meat. Even debating how you like your meats.

Smh.

115. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Beezy Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 4:58 pm
    my daughter eats CEVICHE and she six.

^Ceviche isnt really that exotic dude…its like sweet salsa.

^^^^^
    nobody said anything about Exotic. We talking about introducing a kid to Seafood

116. Boosie Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 4:58 pm

Ol’ Frenchie from In Living Color lookin’ ass…
    ________________________________________________________

LMAO…thats funny but I despise niggas who stay putting hot sauce on every food item. I personally think thats low class and ghetto, if I can say so myself, but I understand why they do.

But I have taken food home (carryout or doggybag) and reworked it in the skillet adding various seasonings or cornmeal to make the food richer and more scrumptious.

117. Beezy Says:

^Word, my bad…latepass.

As far as ceviches go:

Octopus > Shrimp > Tuna > Squid

118. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Good Ceviche should never be sweet btw . it should be spicy/tangy

119. Big_seth Says:

Lamb is the shit though.

No-sign on the smell shit.

cuz you’ll miss out on some Bangin Cheeses if you go by that. But then again you can smell the difference between a strong cheese & a literally bad cheese.

Strong Cheeses >

120. Mac Brown Says:

That nukka boosie has class & sophistication!

potential pause

121. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Shrimp Ceviche > _____

you cant get a mesclada which means various Octopus Fish Scallop Clam

122. Boosie Says:

Only reason why Filet mignon is so expensive because its the most tender part of the cow. All other parts have bones connected to the meat or the meat is not rare enough or doesn’t provide the best flavor.

Plus filet mignon is overrated. You’re still eating a cow.

123. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Ruffles with Lime and Hot Sauce = Goat Snack

124. Mac Brown Says:

I’m hongary!

125. Beezy Says:

Ceviche De Corvina > Shrimp Ceviche

126. b-ease Says:

It sounds like you’re saying filet mignot shouldnt be more expensive even though you clearly say other parts provide lesser flavor. I’m confused (c) Buck

127. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Beezy in an all honesty Ceviche is all in the person who prepares it. No way around it. but then agian we can say that for most meals

Mosaic (in Baltimore)

Alchemist

Come in this Saturday night to hear the beats of the one and only Alchemist. He is one of East Coast America’s top hip-hop producers and he will be throwing one hell of a party this Saturday at Mosaic.

^I’m in the fuckin’ buildin’. Early.

129. Big_seth Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 5:04 pm

Ruffles with Lime and Hot Sauce = Goat Snack

My girl eats like that.

Ol’ Mexicans/latinos put lime & hot sauce on everything lookin niggas.

130. Beezy Says:

^Yeah, I’ve had it lots of different ways….sometimes spicier, sometimes sweet.

Great dish though…never really had any i didn’t like.

131. Jersey*made*me Says:

I’m confused (c) Buck

*LMAO*

132. b-ease Says:

^I’m in the fuckin’ buildin’. Early.

Word. There’s a 95% chance I’ll forget, but if not, I’m there.

133. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

Ceviche De Corvina > Shrimp Ceviche
    —————————————————
    What kind of bizarro world is it when I agree with Beezy twice in a day lol.

Sea Bass is the shit, especially in a cerviche

134. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

allenbrothers.com/buffalo—venison.html
    WTF *orders some up for BBQ Sundays at the Farouq Household*

135. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Billz and Bease are nahting

136. RevolversFresh Says:

some red pepper hummus onna cracker with some gargonzola cheese = GOAT SNACK -_-

137. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

Bison burgers >>>

138. b-ease Says:

Billz and Bease are nahting

*broffles*

*throws late pause on previous comment*

139. Boosie Says:

# b-ease Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 5:06 pm

_______________________________________________________

Nah it should be expensive because its in the tenderloin section of the cow. which is why Porterhouse steaks are expensive too and In my mind better.

I was just basically saying that fillet mignon in of itself is an overrated piece of meat as far as taste. But its expensive because of the tenderness of the meat which when cows walk no pressure has succumbed to their movement.

In some restuarants the porterhouse is the most expensive. But me personally the meat near the bone is always the best, probably because of the sodium levels or the natural flavors that are provided.

140. Beezy Says:

What kind of bizarro world is it when I agree with Beezy twice in a day lol.

^riiiiiight, lol.

141. b-ease Says:

Overstood. Yet in still,

Filet mignon > porterhouse

142. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

allenbrothers.com/buffalo-burgers.html
    any co-signs I Might order this pack right here

# b-ease Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 5:09 pm

^I’m in the fuckin’ buildin’. Early.

Word. There’s a 95% chance I’ll forget, but if not, I’m there.

^Weed is a helluva drug plant.

144. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

all Catholics 14 years old and older must abstain from meat on Ash Wednesday, Good Friday and all the Fridays of Lent.
    ^^^^^^
    Lents it up goes to buy some shrimp and lobster tails for Friday’s meal

145. Boosie Says:

all in all Filet mignon is basically eating ass. Think about whats the most tender part of body? the ass. If you had to cannabalize a chick with a donk. What piece would you sell the highest for? The Donk and all other pieces like the arms, ribs, legs, would sell for less. But the ass being the most tender part of the body, you’ll get an Ebay deal for that.

146. Jersey*made*me Says:

Porterhouse off the grill,pancakes w/sweet cream butter,scrambled eggs w/cheese,cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any breakfast possible.FTW

147. Boosie Says:

Crawfish Berl (boil)> Mickey D’s

148. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I need to head to the NO sometime soon

149. b-ease Says:

Word. Yet in still, filet mignon > any other cut of steak, in terms of taste, and any other quality that matters.

150. Mac Brown Says:

A crawfish boil >>>>>>>> life itself

151. Boosie Says:

# Mac Brown Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 5:23 pm

A crawfish boil >>>>>>>> life itself
    _____________________________________________________________

LMAO….I didnt think anyone would catch that. Black folks get mad excited when you mention those. I can’t suck the head, thats a lil too much for me.

152. PW Says:

I can’t suck the head, thats a lil too much for me.

whoa whoa.

153. Mac Brown Says:

@ Boosie

shiet…my peeps is originally from Lousiana.

all I need is about 5 lbs of crawfish, with the potato(e)’s boiled with them and a cardboard box……and I’m SET!!!

154. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

i have never had corned beef hash

155. Mac Brown Says:

PW Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 5:27 pm
    I can’t suck the head, thats a lil too much for me.

whoa whoa.

[||] to the 10th power

but thats where the flavor & juices are

[||]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

156. b-ease Says:

i have never had corned beef hash

I’m not a fan of the hash. But a corn beef sandwich on rye with mustard>>>>>>>>>>

157. Mac Brown Says:

@ fux

this allenbrothers website got me HONGARY!!!

158. Jersey*made*me Says:

Mac Brown Says:

March 25th, 2009 at 5:28 pm
    @ Boosie

shiet…my peeps is originally from Lousiana.

I keep hearing about them binyes or whatever they are.Is it really that good yo?

159. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

YO mac here is a video of the wifey vimeo.com/3820619

160. Mac Brown Says:

Bengeits

FUCK YEAH… its like taking a bite outta heaven

161. Boosie Says:

# Mac Brown Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 5:28 pm

@ Boosie

shiet…my peeps is originally from Lousiana.

________________________________________________________

Oh ok that explains it. True the flavor and juices are in the head, but I’m not the biggest crawfish person in the world. I personally like it when it cooked with something like rice. But the crawfish juice and flavors you can’t beat though.

162. Jersey*made*me Says:

i have never had corned beef hash

That’s a down south GOAT.

163. Mac Brown Says:

@ fux

real talk.

your girl is gorgeous dude.

I’m searching for a new one. I’m going mexicana this time round.

Black bitches can be evil sometimes (j/k) sorta

164. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

===============================
    Pastrami sandwich from the 2nd Ave Deli or Katz >>>>

165. Boosie Says:

# Mac Brown Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 5:31 pm

Bengeits

FUCK YEAH… its like taking a bite outta heaven
    ____________________________________________________________

Yeah beignets are crack. pour some confectionate sugar and its a wrap. It’s almost like a funnel cake.

166. Jersey*made*me Says:

Bengeits

FUCK YEAH… its like taking a bite outta heaven
    I gotta hit N.O. for some grub.I hear a lot people hyping them shits.

167. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

A nice Mexicana should be good homie

168. Combat Jack Says:

Sushi >_______________________________!

# b-ease Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 5:29 pm

i have never had corned beef hash

^Attman’s on Lombard >>>>

170. Boosie Says:

Mom and Pop Deli stores that sell FRESH corn beef and make the sandwiches with the pumpernickel or rye bread>>>>> Smashing Halle berry

171. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

When I watched Skeleton Key that NO dark back water voodo city got me kind of nervous going but I still want to go

172. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Combat Jack we been on the Sushi Homie ……

and yes

Sushi > _______

173. Boosie Says:

# Combat Jack Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 5:35 pm

Sushi >_______________________________!

______________________________________________________________

You should write a blog on rapper’s and their food choice’s. Last blog about dame was crack though.

174. N-turn Says:

We gotta buy this edition of this magazine!!

175. Gutta Says:

why is buddens goin at juelz ??

176. Black Bully of Billyburg aka THe LUrKeR Says:

LuuUUUrrrRRRRRkkkkkk ! …. LuuUUUrrrRRRRRkkkkkk ! ….
    LuuUUUrrrRRRRRkkkkkk !

177. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Slaughterhouse (Joell Ortiz, Joe Budden, Royce Da 5′9″ & Crooked I) - Move On Says:

[…] Previously: Foundation 10th Issue Cover (Slaughterhouse) […]

178. Kid Icarus Says:

why royce hat so small. that shit look like its about to lift off cause that shit so tight lol

179. DID YOU HEAR THE NEW NEW??? Says: