Video: Lil Kim Interview on Big Boy’s Neighborhood

Kimberly’s still crying about her portrayal in the Biggie flick. Get over it ma, you had to know Voletta was gonna do you dirty.

39 Responses to “Video: Lil Kim Interview on Big Boy’s Neighborhood”

1. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Lil Kim is like that “Twoface” broad on Seinfeld…at certain angles, if the light’s juuuuuuuuust right, she could get it….pre plastic surgery, she coulda got it anytime, though….

2. green eyes Says:

kim needs to let it go and move on

3. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Co!!inb: Magic City’s Towel Boy Says:

March 24th, 2009 at 2:42 pm
    Virginia’s for lovers but trust there’s hate here for out of towners that think they’re gonna move weight here.

***I was just bumping that first Clipse blicka…this morning….underrated classic- except, I reiterate, for the uber gay verson of “Ma I Don’t Love Her”….

4. green eyes Says:

im not seeing any video embedded

5. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

@ green
    no disrespect but where did you get those lips from?
    ^ ask crazy
    ^ ^ ^
    i say no disrespect because it’s semi rude to ask women about their physical features, but in the same regard i don’t think any male could look at your lips and not say something.
    Crazy, let a nigga know somethin.

6. sleep Says:

Is this shitty show still on the air in nyc?

7. Da PartyStarter Says:

This is a dumb ass interview.
    “How did they know what was said?”

It’s called “artistic license, Dummy….

Besides, how many different ways can you say,”Sick My Duck?”

Lil Kim needs to move on….

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    March 24th, 2009 at 2:31 pm

@D.Billz

I got mad love for B’more.I played ball with niggas from B’more and next to us and Chicago,a B’more nigga will steal a nigga jaw quicker than anybody I know.We had a team fight in juco and my B’more homie was rocking niggas.LMAO,the good old days.

^LMAO & SMFH at the same time. For real, niggas here have serious temper problems. Temper + Sports = somebody going to their gym bag.

LF: cosign cOLD on Rece Steele. I just watched that video like an hour ago. I’d hit it. Raw.

*closes eyes forever*

9. sleep Says:

So its rude to ask a chick what’s her bra size? Shit that was my first dat question.

10. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

green eyes Says:

March 24th, 2009 at 2:46 pm
    im not seeing any video embedded

I got your video embedded….***Breaks out henne, weed, and a handycam…all of which is legal in Amsterdam (c) Kanye…(-;

11. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

I remember hearin Cot Dayum in NY before the album came out and thinking how right they had VA sounding. Real niggas could relate to that rap like older heads could relate to Rae and Ghost 10 years prior.
    but Ma I Don’t Love her was kinda gay. The idea was legit, just executed poorly

12. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Throws up in mouth a little bit
    ***Chokes on vomit (none)
    ***Hendrix’d

13. green eyes Says:

# Co!!inb: Magic City’s Towel Boy Says:
    March 24th, 2009 at 2:46 pm

@ green
    no disrespect but where did you get those lips from?
    ^ ask crazy
    ^ ^ ^
    Crazy, let a nigga know somethin.

^ all good didnt take any offense, im a product of a renegade genetic scientist. i dont like to talk about it because it makes me sad, having no family and all, you know?

14. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

but Ma I Don’t Love her was kinda gay. The idea was legit, just executed poorly
    **Yep..they got two versions on the album…one is ‘eh”, but the jawn with the pulsating techno beat (none) gotta go, lol…

15. M.Tyson Says:

you had to know Voletta was gonna do you dirty.
    =========================================
    do you call your mother by her first name?Esk..show some respect to others moms

16. green eyes Says:

lol @ bay bay

17. Da PartyStarter Says:

Oh, I ain’t family, Greenie?

lol

18. Jersey*made*me Says:

sleep Says:

March 24th, 2009 at 2:47 pm
    Is this shitty show still on the air in nyc?

SMH@ Clear Channel not reinstating Star.He did his time(off).If Imus and Dog can get back on ,so should Star.

>>do you call your mother by her first name?Esk..show some respect to others moms

I call your mother ol girl.

20. Boosie Says:

Lol at cats on here saying no disrespect like we talking to each other in person. Lil Kim is looking a lot better and I will fuck. Disrespect.

21. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Damn, the lil’ onelegged black girl banner ad is back…Hulk sad…hulk minimize page…

22. green eyes Says:

# Da PartyStarter Says:
    March 24th, 2009 at 2:52 pm

Oh, I ain’t family, Greenie?

lol

^ wait.. are you text tube 45XXre47?????

23. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I call your mother ol girl.

^^^^^^^
    (pun) ya ya mr.me too

24. Boosie Says:

# sleep Says:
    March 24th, 2009 at 2:49 pm

____________________________________________________________

You should know a broad’s bra size by just looking at her titties. I hope you still don’t be talking about your girl fam?

25. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

it’s all good didnt take any offense, im a product of a renegade genetic scientist. i dont like to talk about it because it makes me sad, having no family and all, you know?
    ^ ^ ^
    you too huh? seems like that was the profession of choice for most ethnic people in the 80’s. at least you get to collect SSI.

26. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

green eyes Says:

March 24th, 2009 at 2:54 pm
    # Da PartyStarter Says:
    March 24th, 2009 at 2:52 pm

Oh, I ain’t family, Greenie?

lol

^ wait.. are you text tube 45XXre47?????

**We’re all related to Uncle DPS, and his wifey, Auntie Eve….them niggas used to run Garden of Eden back in the day, son!!!

27. Da PartyStarter Says:

^ wait.. are you text tube 45XXre47?????

“I’VE FOUND YOU!!!!” (c) James Earl Jones as Alex Haley in “Roots”

28. sleep Says:

What did star get fired for I forgot? But I wouldn’t mind hearin cihper and rosenberg in that slot.

29. Ron Says:

Ah man, dis bitch a trip. Ain’t nobody checkin for a Lil Kim movie. She can save that shit. She the only “Valley Girl” in Brooklyn .

30. "The Party Killa" Says:

She calls Ms Wallace sick, SMMFH. U obvisouly needs to tell that to the Dr. that sliced her face

31. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Boosie Says:

March 24th, 2009 at 2:55 pm
    # sleep Says:
    March 24th, 2009 at 2:49 pm

____________________________________________________________

***Right? Cuz everybody know she a 36 C….geez….you betta ask somebody, lol…(j/k)

32. green eyes Says:

# sleep Says:
    March 24th, 2009 at 2:49 pm

^ what is this 3rd grade?

33. Da PartyStarter Says:

Ow!!!
    *Puts betadine on the flesh wound*

34. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

sleep Says:

March 24th, 2009 at 2:56 pm

***Didn’t he say he was gonna pee on a rival DJ’s 7 yr old daughter? Some weird shit like that?

35. Mpho Says:

Don’t black people learn?, This bitch nose is gonna tear off in a couple years like Wacko’s.. “Dick on her nose, now she’s cock-eyed” (c) Killa

36. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Da PartyStarter Says:

March 24th, 2009 at 2:57 pm

Ow!!!
    *Puts betadine on the flesh wound*

***Betadine? Don’t you mean “salve”, lol

37. Ron Says:

March 24th, 2009 at 2:56 pm

*** He was gonna piss on DJ Envy’s kids. How he let that shit slide, I dunno.

38. Coogi Down Says:

Lil’ Kim lost me when she said she speaks to Big in her dreams and that the girl they picked to play her wasn’t pretty enough

39. lea Says:

thats not lil kim! what did Naturi do to kim for her to constantly say the girl isnt cute enough to play her…….memo to kim youre no one for anyone to get your blessing for a movie! big boy sounds like a dick rider, GTFOH! i usually like his interviews