Video: Kanye West – Gone+Drive Slow+Spaceship @ FADER Fort

These are actually my top 3 Kanye songs. Maybe I’m forgetting some, but they’re in my top 10 easily.

48 Responses to “Video: Kanye West – Gone+Drive Slow+Spaceship @ FADER Fort”

1. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

WE ARE LASERS

2. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

un blogga

cam on espn:

i got them clippers clippin
    i got them lakers lakin
    call me i do the scrapin
    i’m good with the pavement

*get my lil mosquito pond in the back*

4. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

forf

fif (c) chappelle

6. Plug Says:

These are actually my top 3 Kanye songs
    ———–
    drive slow was a paul wall song.

7. sleep Says:

Eskay u still fucking miss info

8. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

im trying to hit vegas again this summer, but all these plane crashes got me a little shook because i cant fly, have no wings, therefore crashing will kill my ass, & i like my ass amoung the living, ‘kna mean?
    ^^^^^
    tell me about it. I never used to get nervous now i have to get a little drink before hand to calm my nerves.

late pass: some of the “chicks” in the juelz photo have “dicks”

10. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Spaceships will always be my #1 Ye song.

College Dropout > Unemployment

11. sleep Says:

I need a tivo I’m never home 2 jobs and school.

12. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Express got military shirts on lock …. big shout out to Nahright

13. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

after hearing brother ali on jakeone white van music i realize that he’s solidified as one of the illest in the game. if u don’t agree – fuck ya!

14. green eyes Says:

lol @ this pic of a bmore store: http://www.holytaco.com/waaaaaay-better-gumballs

15. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

chick with a dick = no fun

planes always crash within a month or so of when I’m gonna be getting on one.

17. Big_seth Says:

# Plug Says:
    March 24th, 2009 at 3:11 pm

These are actually my top 3 Kanye songs
    ———–
    drive slow was a paul wall song.

It was also on late registration… Which you obviously never listened too. LOL

18. kevfrescura de talco Says:

March 24th, 2009 at 3:07 pm
    un blogga

*brofflympics*

19. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

March 24th, 2009 at 3:15 pm
    Express got military shirts on lock …. big shout out to Nahright

but are those still hot in the shkreets? lots of type corny dudes in the chi have begun rocking that style so i’m iffy now smh. then again i throw my grandpa’s keffiyeh over one of them jawnts and my cipher complete *daps farouq oh bamma*

Drive Slow was hardly a Paul Wall song.

21. Danielson Says:

drive slow was a paul wall song

what are you on? it featured paul wall, and then for the video version it had ti added on.

22. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I think I have heard Brother Ali a few times but I have never Listened to BROTHER ALI

23. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

The Enzo…. black as a nigga from Niger, rev the RPMs, shit sound like a tiger.

24. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Chea I guess its whatever you like(c)ti

25. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

*brofflympics*

i don’t even know what “un blogga” is but whenever u do it, dre gets mad so of course i have to do it more

26. Plug Says:

It was also on late registration… Which you obviously never listened too. LOL
    ——–
    stop breathing…indefinetly

27. sleep Says:

Son u got a better chance winning the lotto than being on a plane that crash. But hypothetical if your plane do crash who your heir nation or dre?

28. green eyes Says:

we cant post any links now?

bit cosign beezy & es & fux.. the more i fly the less i like it, and ive logged many a mile in the air

29. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

@ farouq u would love his music G i’m surprised u aren’t up on him – poz – i.e. i’m shocked ur not grasping his concepts – poz – i.e. his lyrics go deep and they penetrate deep into the tissue cavities — poz? — his music go harder than 4 erections – nah forget it.

30. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

and ive logged many a mile in the air
    ^^^^^^^
    Mile High? ahhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh lalalalaa allala SKY HIGHHHHHHHHHHH(c) ye tudda

31. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Cam + Ye = Hov & Timbo in the 90’s

32. green eyes Says:

whjat up plug

33. Danielson Says:

sleep Says:

March 24th, 2009 at 3:20 pm

i would vote for dre (n/h)

Brother Ali >>>

35. Plug Says:

“Drive Slow” is a song by American rap artist Kanye West. It was released on June 6, 2006 as the fifth and final single of West’s second studio album,
    ——–
    so? sue me…

36. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

his music go harder than 4 erections
    ^^^^^
    *giggles like a sheepish little bitch*

37. green eyes Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    March 24th, 2009 at 3:22 pm

and ive logged many a mile in the air
    ^^^^^^^

^ that i havent done yet

38. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Krondon > Brother Ali

I can only have an intake of one kanaanite(c)Kev negro in my cypher

39. Plug Says:

what up green eyes? you been incognegro lately. what the haps?

40. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

^ that i havent done yet

i am kind of scared, not the pussy btw no homo

i remember I was in San Diego about to fly home in 2 days and that plane crashed in Queens. I was like, you can’t be serious.

42. kevfrescura de talco Says:

*supa dead*

43. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

shout out Southwest for flying most major California cities for $49….making any concert in the state extremely do-able (if that’s a word)
    Fux what spot you hit up in Vegas? my nigga said the Luxor looked like good money this weekend.

44. Plug Says:

LF: I been bumpin that Mobb deep G-unit album “blood money”lately. The song speaking so freely is in my top 5 mobb deep songs of all time. Havoc made the heck out that beat

45. geico lizard Says:

sleep Says:

March 24th, 2009 at 3:20 pm
    Son u got a better chance winning the lotto than being on a plane that crash.

I like those odds*kisses powerball ticket for 81million dollar drawing wednesday*

46. geico lizard Says:

Jesus Walks>>>

47. Beezy Says:

^I was flying, literally in the air on 9/11…they rerouted me away from Philly to Cincinatti when every plane was grounded.

I rented a car and drove back.

Didn’t fly for damn near two years.

48. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Kanye West & Consequence - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly @ FADER Fort Says:

[…] Video: Kanye West – Gone+Drive Slow+Spaceship @ FADER Fort | Video: FADERTV: Kanye West – Love Lockdown @ SxSW (Direct Audio) | Video: FADERTV: KiD CuDi – Day […]