curtis-oliver-stone-mickey-rourke

Look into his eyes in that photo with Oliver Stone & Mickey Rourke and try to tell me he isn’t dying to see ‘Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson’ in the credits of a big movie.

via MTV News:

While online reports said that 50 had been dropped from the film, the statement says he had to pass on the project due to time constraints.

“50 Cent was offered the role of Hale Caesar in ‘The Expendables,’ however as he is currently in the process of completing his forthcoming album Before I Self Destruct with Dr. Dre and Eminem,” a rep for the MC told MTV News in a statement. “He was unfortunately not able to commit to the project.”

Stallone reportedly told Ain’t It Cool News that former San Diego Charger Terry Crews, who debuted with Arnold Schwarzeneggar in “The 6th Day” and appears in this summer’s “Terminator Salvation,” will take on the role vacated by 50.

Last week, Stallone took to Ain’t It Cool News to defend his choice to cast 50 Cent in the role. The film is reportedly about “a team of mercenaries [that] heads to South America on a mission to overthrow a dictator.”

“The anger of the casting of 50 Cent is understandable, but not fair,” he told the site, adding that he thought the change would be good. “So, trust me, the change of Forest Whitaker to 50 Cent a.k.a. Curtis Jackson is a good one.”

“The Expendables” stars Mickey Rourke, Jason Statham, Jet Li and Stallone himself as Barney “The Schizo” Ross. Lundgren and Arnold Schwarzenegger have also been rumored for roles in the muscle-bound, testosterone-fueled extravaganza.

That movie’s a guaranteed box office SMASH, guaranteed. His album could go either way right now. Spin?

89 Responses to “Curtis Dropped Stallone’s ‘The Expendables’ To Completely Focus On Before I Self Destruct”

1. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

WE ARE LASERS

2. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Ok thats what he is calling it

UK cats be wearing overalls shorts and sandals like my son

4. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

pickyourshoes.com/size/alife_public.htm

Yo eskay I copped these in White for the summer and when I head out to the PR.

I am working on Miss Fux/Sexy T collabo

5. talkischeap Says:

“knows the truth”

6. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

no shots. i fucks with the UK. those my brejrens

ok wifey on the way to pick the kid up – holler atcher boi

7. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

And you’re really gonna sit there and tell me you’re mad that Roc-la-Familia didn’t blow? Big Tru Life fan are you? come on b, nobody gave a fuck about those artists and you know it.
    =========================================
    It was a failed venture from the jump. But jay-Z co-signed it.

This all stems back to the point, that the artists that went with Jay, would have prolly been better off fucking with Dame. Dame has proven his track record as an exec. Will he ever “make” another Jay-Z? Not likely. But he woulda put his all into making them successful. Lets not just forget Dame’s role in the Roc-A-Fella dynasty. Not too many execs who were smarter or more get-money-minded then Dame. Hov kept the name, he didn’t have to shit on dude completely. Even the bars on the “Lost One” jawn, kind of a low blow from Jay. I mean, you won already, why keep rubbing it in? Bitchassness? You tell me.

And I won’t even bring up the Aaliyah allegations.

8. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

For example I don’t fuck with chuck’s. I don’t like thin shoes or canvas shoes.

thats exactly the type of kicks I like on my feet and they have similar builds if you get the ones i linked too

>>pickyourshoes.com/size/alife_public.htm

^true. I was scoping out Alife’s for the summer, but I didn’t see those. might have to jack your swagger like Jack Swagger.

10. Danielson a.k.a. King Kojo of Berekum Says:

lol @ the stereotypes, seriously no one eats crumpets but people do love tea over here.

but then again we play rugby without any protection so therefore:

rugby > american football

*waits for backlash*

*readies the crumpets to throw at the nahggers*

*sips tea whilst waiting*

11. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

at least they keepin it real…Stallone stay carrying the torch for the white american imperialist set..

12. talkischeap Says:

whats everyone really thinks guna happen with booboos BISD album?

13. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

*pops head back in*

smfh @ fif’s bugs bunny joe biden veneers.

*leaves*

14. Danielson a.k.a. King Kojo of Berekum Says:

Im used to living in Europe(was in Germany before here),so dont really mind it…but my favourite spot so far has been London tho

^ my dad is german, which part did you live at? i got family in and around Hamburg but most are at Leipzig

15. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

my dad is 50% Kurd and 100% brolic

16. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

They call him Curly cos he’s not straight…Ha ha…ha………ha……..meh.

17. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Yo i dont see too many heads around here with Alife stuff

18. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

talkischeap Says:

March 24th, 2009 at 6:39 pm
    whats everyone really thinks guna happen with booboos BISD album?
    ============================================
    Curtis ain’t gonna stop working untill there’s an “I Get Money” level single to put out.

BISD should still do decent numbers. I mean, this is 50 Cent we’re talking about. Dude is still the biggest international Hip Hop artist of the day.

19. Nestle Snipes Says:

That suit fits Curly perfect…

20. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

You smell that *sniff sniff* cos I smell it…..

21. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Dude is still the biggest international Hip Hop artist of the day.
    ^^^^^^

by this I am assuming because KANYE IS THE BIGGEST ARTIST ANY GENRE TODAY, right?

22. Danielson a.k.a. King Kojo of Berekum Says:

BISD should still do decent numbers

^ detox will rape those numbers though, even if it turns out to be wacker than 2001.

23. Danielson a.k.a. King Kojo of Berekum Says:

BISD should still do decent numbers

>>And I’ll admit that the digital age prolly affected thier sales, but can you honestly tell me that Jay is committed to blowing up his artists?

at the end of the day, all of those artists knew what they were getting into. if you’re a B or C list rapper, you should be happy to stand next to Hov and get you’re little 100-200K in sales and some tour money. if you think Jay, who is a walking multi-millon dollar business, is gonna drop everything and try to make you the next him, then you’re living in a dream world. so you’re options are, either fuck with Jay, or don’t and see where you get on your own.

Every rapper isn’t destined to be a Jay-Z or a Curtis or a Kanye or a Diddy, no matter how much they tell themselves that they are.

In all honesty though, do I think Jay does everything he possibly could for dudes? I can’t call it, but he could probably do more. like I thought he did Kiss dirty by not showing up for the Who Run It video. and that was a small thing he coulda knocked out in an hour considering he took the time to lay the vocals.

that being said, I don’t think he is intentionally trying to sabotage anybody or keep them down.

25. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

================================================
    I’d say that’s about right. No need to scream lol.

26. Nestle Snipes Says:

Jay-Z, Diddy, 50 Cent, Kanye, Lil Wayne

27. Big_seth Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    March 24th, 2009 at 6:39 pm

For example I don’t fuck with chuck’s. I don’t like thin shoes or canvas shoes.

I liked some of the other Alife kicks. Not to knock Chuck’s and the ones you copped. I think they are dope, just not on me.

I still might cop the everybody mids.

I’m just too big for them shits. Make my feet look crazy. I need a big sneaker to make my foot look normal sized. LOL.

28. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

Dre should do like Quincy Jones and just get a variety of artists over his sounds instead rappin himself.

Like tailor make beats for the best in the biz and do like a “Dre presents…” type thing

29. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

^^^^^
    that shit dont sell like an album that says DR.DRE even if its really a compilation

30. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

=========================================
    Me neither.

I just think he doesn’t really give a fuck about any other career but his own.
    ================================================

================================
    That’s why I think Jay shoulda let some of them cats go with Dame. Jay will always have a career. Take away his artists & what is Dame left with? Pro-Keds & ROC Boxes?

Say what you want about Dame, but he was committed to his artists like few other label heads. Jay knew what he was doing. He wanted to embarrass Dame.

>>hat the artists that went with Jay, would have prolly been better off fucking with Dame.

^oh, and that statement is incorrect. When Dame and Jay first split, Dame had niggas like Grafh and a couple other dudes and he did diddly with them. he tried to start the DDMG label and Universal tossed him out the fucking building. I mean, if niggas would be better off, Jimmy would be on Kanye’s level right now, no? Why not just make another Hov? Dame was a smart dude, but all that smarts means shit if you don’t have a really talented artist to apply the marketing and promo genius to.

32. I Hate My Job Says:

# Danielson a.k.a. King Kojo of Berekum Says:
    March 24th, 2009 at 6:40 pm

Nah in the south,in Munich…my brother was (RIP)in the army so i did an internship there cause he was stationed close to Munich

German broads be fiending for black dudes too..good times

33. Nestle Snipes Says:

Amp..now I know why they call you MR. SOLO DOLO

34. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Ob4cl2 …. what label is this supposed to drop on? Seriously though. he should make it the GOLD Tape or something i dont know

>>That’s why I think Jay shoulda let some of them cats go with Dame.

I don’t think he put a gun to anybodys head. Dame stood by Beans while he was in prison, even went to pick him up when he got released, and Beans turned right around and rocked with Jay. he had a choice.

>>Say what you want about Dame, but he was committed to his artists like few other label heads.

I agree with that. to be honest with you, i’d like nothing more than to see Jay and Dame get back together. no bromo.

36. Danielson a.k.a. King Kojo of Berekum Says:

German broads be fiending for black dudes too..good times

word. they love them some mixed race brothas too, its not often you see a kid with a white german father and a black ghanaian mother in a small german town lol

37. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

Perhaps, perhaps… but i keep thinking of that “This is Detox” and why Dre would want to then use T.I.’s verse for himself….

Tip assassinated that beat, that’s a fuckin hit on its own why bring Dre’s mic mediocrity into the mix?

….think of the possibilities. Nas murdered his verse on that other leak….that album could be like the Holy fuckn Grail.

38. I Hate My Job Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    March 24th, 2009 at 6:39 pm

For example I don’t fuck with chuck’s
    *Revokes Fux’s grape street pass *

39. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

For example I don’t fuck with chuck’s
    *Revokes Fux’s grape street pass *

nah Homie I fux with chucks heavy, it was Big Seth in reply to my likings

>>*Revokes Fux’s grape street pass *

^fux didn’t say that, step your Nah Right comments quotation game up.

41. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

============================================
    And you don’t think industry bs had anything to do with it? The industry sided with Jay-Z.

——————————————————————-
    Let’s not get crazy, Jim is not as talented as Kanye. But look where he’s at? He’s not even a great MC & look what he’s accomplished? The Broadway play was a genius move. Who do you think thought of that one?
    I’m just saying, if Dame had a decent collection of talent, I’m sure he could push them into some success.

That CODE RED documentary was pretty thorough. Of course, B’more look like savages, misfits, and idiots throughout the doc. Smh.

43. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

SideNOte: I got into every Vegas club CHUCKED UP, Chucks get the no Sneakers pass – ILL ALLOW IT(c)Mills Lane

44. geico lizard Says:

Danielson a.k.a. King Kojo of Berekum Says:

March 24th, 2009 at 6:39 pm

but then again we play rugby without any protection so therefore:

rugby > american football

The size and speed of american players is why they wear pads. People would die every game if you had 325 pound men running that fast into each other without padding. Do a search online for the 40 yard dash times of nfl players and their size and compare that to the size of rugby players.

At least you didnt try to defend soccer over the nfl.

45. b-ease Says:

Ob4cl2 …. what label is this supposed to drop on?

I think that’s the current hold up. No label right now. Why he can’t release it independently I’m not sure, since Rae’s implied he has control of the material.

>>Dude has basically been blackballed because of the fallout with Jay-Z & the fact that he made so many enemies getting The Roc & Jay-Z to the top, no one in the industry wants to fuck with him.

47. Big_seth Says:

# I Hate My Job Says:
    March 24th, 2009 at 6:56 pm

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    March 24th, 2009 at 6:39 pm

For example I don’t fuck with chuck’s
    *Revokes Fux’s grape street pass *

I said that. Fux quoted it to reply.

My feet are too big to be rockin chucks.

48. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

My feet are too big to be rockin chucks.

Chucks make sizes for Sasquatchs nigga what you talking bout? …..no Geti

49. Big_seth Says:

Like I said fux. I dig the chuck taylor swag.

It just don’t work for me. I wasn’t tryin to hate on your kicks. They are def fresh.

50. I Hate My Job Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    March 24th, 2009 at 6:58 pm

For example I don’t fuck with chuck’s
    *Revokes Fux’s grape street pass *

nah Homie I fux with chucks heavy, it was Big Seth in reply to my likings

Oh my bad,coomen FAIL
    *Stashes L certificate in back pocket…kicks rocks*

51. b-ease Says:

Never heard of it, whats the premise? You got a link?

52. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

===============================================
    Nah, The B. Coming came out on DDMG, not Roc-A-Fella. Whatever soured their relationship, it also had something to do with the clothing line & it happened after Beans came home.

53. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Beans is an idiot ….somebody tell he has a good head on his soldiers.

Freeway > Beans

54. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

eskay Says:
    March 24th, 2009 at 6:58 pm
    >>*Revokes Fux’s grape street pass *

^fux didn’t say that, step your Nah Right comments quotation game up.

its a increasing problem round here…niggaz need suspensions or detentions

youtube.com/watch?v=gl1i2kOJmtg

Steele Juxx.

Ice grill music.

56. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

Chuck’s are for lounging, not actually walking around. Them shits’ll fuck up the arch in your foot.

57. g7 Says:

>>art of war doggie. you don’t fuck with the BAWSE. you think nation or Dre ever wanna fall out with me and then try to go start their own blogs?

*shattered confidence shots*

58. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=)9762934

Will Smith Summertime

BBQ Grill Music

59. Big_seth Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    March 24th, 2009 at 7:01 pm

My feet are too big to be rockin chucks.

Chucks make sizes for Sasquatchs nigga what you talking bout? …..no Geti

That don’t mean they look dope. LMAO. I’m tall & slim so I look like goofy with flat shoes on. Ya dig.

60. kevfrescura de talco Says:

so eskay….

for some reason my bold doesnt want to respond to me now. its a problem i’ve had since monday where the timer on my browser stays up for forevea. i would of dispelled your whole /news browser entry thing but the problem exists. which kinda refutes my cradle functioning blurb earlier.(fml) it doesnt last long and i called at&t but i dont wanna send it in to them for an auxillary phone yet. i asked you a couple times yesterday for some links to the blackberry codebreakers to see if i can fix it myself but you didn’t respond so i figured you had none. but real talk i go to the at&t homepage type in nahright .com and ya site pops up clean. the challenge will commence when the timer disappears tho. trust.

61. Danielson a.k.a. King Kojo of Berekum Says:

At least you didnt try to defend soccer over the nfl.

how come fat men can play in the nfl? i see beer bellys when i flick through on tv sometimes (no homo)

62. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I was watching some movie and the commercials said “this years City of God and Slumdog Millionaire” its a MExican movie anybody know what I am talking about? and I hate when they do comparisons but the movie looked good

63. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

art of war doggie.
    ==============
    I guess.

Shits still shady to me. I mean, Jay won! Let the nigga Dame live.

64. b-ease Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=)9762934

Will Smith Summertime

BBQ Grill Music

65. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I’m tall & slim so I look like goofy with flat shoes on. Ya dig.
    ^^^^^^

ya I am just being a stupid ass

# b-ease Says:
    March 24th, 2009 at 7:02 pm

Never heard of it, whats the premise? You got a link?

^It’s about the false information that’s running about Bloods on the East Coast and their origins. OG T. Rodgers is the consultant.

youtube.com/profile?user=HeroicThug&view=videos&start=40

It’s 6 parts.

67. g7 Says:

*shoutsouts*….fux, b-ease, b.s., esk, billz, amp and them

68. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

One of the best hiphop songs ever. No joke.
    ^^^^^
    also the 1st time I noticed heavy jacking of swagger. I was like damn he sounds like RAKIM ….. shots fired BLOAWWWWWWWWW

*dapz G7*

70. Danielson a.k.a. King Kojo of Berekum Says:

city of god>

71. Ron Says:

OK…..Curtis, your lies getting raggedy son. NO ONE turns down “film” money for BISD studio time. BISD is another flop waiting to happen. Two years ago he would have thought of a better story. G-Unit had a good 5 or 6 year run. Thats better than most. He has ran out of content and shock value, the general public is exhausted. Seems like everything he touches is crumbling nowadays. Dude, walk away a “winner”.
    When the music stops, so will the film roles.

72. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

You sure it wasnt Gommorah (an Italian movie)? I’m still hunting for the dl of the flick with English subs, anybody got it??

*waits for Danny Glover’s “Toussaint”*

shouts to Chavez

73. kevfrescura de talco Says:

i dont know bout a mexican version of those. but this italian version? called gommara?! is the shit that bears such reviews. its sposed to be in theaters soon i guess cuz i only have it in italian. no subtitles. its wicked tho.

74. Big_seth Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    March 24th, 2009 at 7:06 pm

I’m tall & slim so I look like goofy with flat shoes on. Ya dig.
    ^^^^^^

ya I am just being a stupid ass

lol. I know man. I just didn’t want you to think I was tryin to diss.

75. b-ease Says:

LOL, oh no doubt, he definetly bit Ra’s flow wholesale on that shit. Just goes to show that Rakim actually had mainstream hit making potential if he had actually wanted to utilize it.

76. g7 Says:

>>First day it goes over 75 degrees, every radio station in the area plays that joint throughout the day. One of the best hiphop songs ever. No joke.

^definitely in the upper echelon of feel good songs (nh)

77. b-ease Says:

Good look billz.

78. kevfrescura de talco Says:

@ anons…..

did you watch it still? if so…whachu think?

79. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

nah it was a Mexican Film ..

80. rex hussla Says:

I got on blue chucks today…thuggin’ in La Jolla

81. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada
    ^^^^^
    anybody seen this with Tommy Lee Jones? supposed to be kind of dope

82. g7 Says:

>>Kid Cudi says “Me and Wale got into a screaming match”

====
    real men don’t scream. smh. yell, shout..yeah. Cudi soundin’ like a bitch lately.

83. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

@ anons…..

did you watch it still? if so…whachu think?

nah Kev, I gotta understand whats goin on or forgettaboutit (c) Donnie Brasco

havent found the eng subtitle version yet.

84. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

themovieinsider.com/m5515/sin-nombre/

^^^^^^
    here it is I found that movie it looks dope

85. I Hate My Job Says:

Yo Bilz yo seen the documentary BBC did on Philly sometime in January?

Niggaz wildin’

86. I Hate My Job Says:

Here it is:

87. anons aka brother mouzone in a joe clair era Says:

The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada

looks good…Tommy Lee is that dude. He plays polo…

No Country for Old Men was pretty much a perfect film

# b-ease Says:
    March 24th, 2009 at 7:11 pm

Good look billz.

^No prob.

—————————–

# I Hate My Job Says:
    March 24th, 2009 at 7:18 pm

Yo Bilz yo seen the documentary BBC did on Philly sometime in January?

Niggaz wildin’

^Nah, I haven’t seen it. What’s name of it? Link?

>>asked you a couple times yesterday for some links to the blackberry codebreakers to see if i can fix it myself but you didn’t respond so i figured you had none.

you mean to unlock your shit? nah, I don’t but that wouldn’t fix your shit anyway. you should do a hard reset. (google it)