Video: Reflection Eternal Interview @ SXSW

76 Responses to “Video: Reflection Eternal Interview @ SXSW”

1. Seth Gueko Says:

RE >

2. A tribe called quest Says:

Generic Hiphop pose #64:

Make 2 point stance at nearest wall, Turn head towards camera, Turn head slightly up.

3. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

Rockwilder is making gospel tracks now….not that there’s anything wrong with that. He gave Destiny’s Child some fucking HEAT on their last album too, so did 9th. Matter of fact i’m breaking that CD out when I get home tonight. the beats were insane.

4. A tribe called quest Says:

Polow was out of line for saying that shit. Dude isn’t a top hip hop producer, niggas make 3 hit records and get brand new.

whoa, what happened?

–Word what happened?

5. Big_seth Says:

# eskay Says:
    March 23rd, 2009 at 6:02 pm

>>I’d holla at you in real life the same way I would in here.

no you won’t.

He’s right I didn’t & I’m like 1 ft. taller than this nigga.

LMAO . JK

I’m gone for the day.

Peace & peace.

6. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

>>are you starting to take these comments seriously, too???

ain’t nobody even talking to you yo.

awww, tell em why you aggy, doggie!

ran out of newports?

7. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Smh. Blackberry need to step they browser game up ASAP

8. kevfrescura de talco Says:

nahggers got that ‘i hate mondays’ fever today. wow.

9. A tribe called quest Says:

Google chrome is the SHIT, i just found the live action find button. That means instead of reading comments to find what a nigga said about me i could just type my name and Jay and silent bob you niggs

Jk

10. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Pap and tribe go to wssh I’m on the berry so I can’t post the link.

11. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

eskay Says:

March 23rd, 2009 at 6:02 pm
    >>I’d holla at you in real life the same way I would in here.

no you won’t.
    =================================
    I dunno who gassed you up, but I’m not afraid of any nigga I’ve never seen or met before.

Especially if said nigga is a blogger.

Look at you getting tight over the white boy lol.
    =========================================
    eskay Says:

March 23rd, 2009 at 6:06 pm
    >>The nerve of me, not liking something that I see on here!

fair enough, but then you play yourself by saying “nobody likes him”
    ==============================================
    C’mon b, niggas talk wild reckless in here on the reg, but you take offense to my comments specifically? You sound real e-motional.

Man up nigga.

12. Big_seth Says:

Especially if said nigga is a blogger.

says the man who’s name links to his blog.

LMAO

Peace

13. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

Polow basically said him, Timbo and Danja were running music when in actuality he was just including his name because of the affiliation with Keri. Polow can make rap beats, just not RnB. all he does is either make completely corny melody or just jock what Mosely and Nate (no Oh Canada) are doing. nigga aint seein me so i pay no attention to his ramblings.

14. wavy is a cliche Says:

yo es
    thats word to everything if that nah app u mentioned earlier dosent drop tonight….
    cribs will be circled

15. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

says the man whos name links to his blog
    ^ ^ ^
    ironic ether. but most niggas who blog from an opinion perspective contradict themselves because for the most their just typing to see how witty and condescending they can be.
    take it how you feel [ll]

# FuckUPayMe618 Says:
    March 23rd, 2009 at 6:02 pm

^Not to mention that Polow has been exposed too many times for reckless jacking (nh). Go to WSHH and search his name. It’s at least 2 videos of either a random observer or another producer showing how he took whole melodies already programmed in a database.

17. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

Big_seth Says:

March 23rd, 2009 at 6:10 pm
    Especially if said nigga is a blogger.
    ===============================
    These other bloggers ain’t built like me. I do this shit for fun. This shit don’t pay me. In the long run, would I like to make money writing about what I love? Of course. But I have no foolish ideas that that would actually happen.

These niggas live to blog & pop shit. I just love the music. That’s why I post what I truly like, not just the same track as every other site or what I hope to leverage for a favor from a label or artist later on. I don’t knock the hustle, but let’s not get it twisted.

18. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

no-sign. . . polow’s best beat, IMO, is that Mario joint “cryin out for me”

19. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

Big_seth Says:

March 23rd, 2009 at 6:10 pm
    Especially if said nigga is a blogger.
    ===============================

20. kevfrescura de talco Says:

he can rap. you know you never listened to his mixtape, so don’t tell me he can’t. I fucking know lyrics when I hear them and the kid has lyrics.

this.

asher bringin out the racists on nah and nahggers gettin aggy over asher posts is……

awwriiiiight.

21. Kell-El Says:

nahggers got that ‘i hate mondays’ fever today. wow.

Nope it’s Tuesday where I’m is…owwww

>>Especially if said nigga is a blogger.

^what does that even mean? because I run a blog I must be a pussy? you can think that at your own risk. you can get the same invitation of every other greasy talking ass nigga who has come on this site since 2005: if you ever see me in the streets, run up (c) Styles P.

i’m not a blogger b, I just do this cuz I’m nice.

23. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

=======================================
    Not true. I blog to entertain myself & to try & improve my writing. That’s it. The Smoking Section & Nah are my favorite spots. They’re the pros. I can’t do what they do, nor do I attempt to. What I do is a way to entertain myself & if my readers enjoy it (Hi Ma!), it’s just gravy.

24. tblanx Says:

cincinnati stand up

25. kevfrescura de talco Says:

back to your corner! shits totally uncalled for. lmao!

26. A tribe called quest Says:

–Im going to have throw a flag on this, particularly referring to the ‘Love in the club’ jawn. Polow DID take sounds from garage band BUT he was the one that put them together to make that beat. Numerous producers (most notably Soulja boy) use fruity loop stock drums so its not like its a bad thing.

fast forward to 2010 and not one person has yet to run up on me.

28. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

i’m not a blogger b, I just do this cuz I’m nice.
    ====================================
    I feel you, nigga.

You the one talking like I’d be too shook to speak my mind if I met you in person. I’m just saying, I don’t fear words & it’s not even that serious to be thinking about scraping over an opinion. I live a real life, I got way more important shit to stress, real spit.

>>I’m just saying, I don’t fear words & it’s not even that serious to be thinking about scraping over an opinion.

nah, you right, but you talk greasy. I do too though, so its whatever.

So Juelz is really 27. Them London boys (S.A.S.) puttin’ it out there. Smh @ Juelz talkin’ about banning anybody from anywhere.

31. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

you know you never listened to his mixtape, so don’t tell me he can’t.
    ============================================

Or as corny as that last line lol.

32. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Cosign billz I seen those videos. Dude is fraud.

butt talk greasy

^ayo

34. PHENOMENON Says:

I’d like to see what comes out of this project.

35. BIG STRONG Says:

Amp would be shook if I rolled up on him and so would you eskay.

>>Who said he can’t rap? I just think the shit he’s rapping about is cornier then a piece of shit after Thanksgiving.

valid opinion. but again, I was responding to you saying nobody likes him, and implying that I know this and post his shit anyway.

37. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

nah, you right, [b]butt talk greasy[/b]. I do too though, so its whatever

*blank stare*

>ayo

roffle, fixed

39. A tribe called quest Says:

I hope no one runs up on me, because if i find out you’re from Nah and you’re coming at me sideways im going extra hard. That includes throwing old bitches at you

40. kevfrescura de talco Says:

fast forward to 2010 and not one person has yet to run up on me.

when i see you i’ma run up on you and ask………..

hey eskay, you got any links to those blackberry codebreakers.

ima be wyle nice too so my adrenaline takes my query pass go as far as tone. then ima end it w/my face scruched up like bobby browns.

41. wavy is a cliche Says:

no-sign. . . polow’s best beat, IMO, is that Mario joint “cryin out for me”

figures

42. BIG STRONG Says:

I’m an original snap a niggas neck type nigga

43. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

fuckin HTML fails!!!!

44. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

no-sign. . . polow’s best beat, IMO, is that Mario joint “cryin out for me”

figures

i don’t get it.

45. A tribe called quest Says:

*Future Tribe mug shot*

nahright.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/cam-true-mag.jpg

46. wavy is a cliche Says:

if you think “cryin out for me” > “drop”

youre insane

47. wavy is a cliche Says:

mata fact

throw some ds > cryin out for me
    london bridge > cryin out for me

48. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

if you think “cryin out for me” > “drop”

youre insane

sorry for having an opinion different than yours.

what was i thinking.

drop>>>>>

49. I Hate My Job Says:

@ Billz Juelz can ban niggaz from Harlem,goons for hire going for new sneaks nowadays(c) Billz

50. I Hate My Job Says:

Word to the 13 year old Dipset shooter

51. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

======================================

I don’t like his shit like that, but it’s not like it’s geared for me anyway so who gives a shit what I think. And please believe, if dude put out something that was undeniable, I’d be the first nigga to admit I was wrong.

Good thing the only thing undeniable about dude is that his album WILL eventually drop.

52. wavy is a cliche Says:

sorry for having an opinion different than yours.

what was i thinking.

drop>>>>>

so how does that make your opinion differnt than mines?

53. Seth Gueko Says:

limelinx.com/files/74032483cdc606fb5da567e76c0cd238 Kay L – It’s Over (Remix) youtube.com/watch?v=F7AcWtd4F0A Kay L – Go To Work (Billie Jean) new comer from st.louis

54. Kell-El Says:

drop>>>>>

^ Drop is kinda annoying to me, but I can listen to that Throw some D’s to this day

55. Seth Gueko Says:

first class: dr dre timbo preemo pete rock neptunes kanye just blaze bink!
    second class: rockwilder danja polow da don coolNdre and others

56. wavy is a cliche Says:

cool n dre are overrated

>>I’m saying, I think you post Asher shit more for his fans then for yourself. I can’t see you switching from Cookies & Applesauce to listen to the new Roth single. I just don’t see it. But I could be wrong.

I’m not gonna lie to you, I don’t drive around in my car bumping Asher Roth, but that doesn’t mean i don’t like some of his songs and respect him as a lyricist.

58. A tribe called quest Says:

first class: dr dre timbo preemo pete rock neptunes kanye just blaze bink!

–Toomp, Tip…

59. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

which is why I said Polow makes better rap beats. The nigga can’t even make a bridge so all he is is a glorified beat maker. if you don’t know basic composition well enough to make a bridge don’t call yourself a producer…..and for the rec, he didn’t use the garage band stock sounds, he used a previously arranged demo of a patch of sounds….he got that from Big Brother tho cause Tim is infamous for that shit too.

60. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

Look’a Here = the best thing Polow has ever done in his life.

61. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

Are these crackas serious?

62. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Look’a Here = the best thing Polow has ever done in his life.

thas not bad, but that nas hero beat is his best to me so far.

# I Hate My Job Says:
    March 23rd, 2009 at 6:33 pm

^I agree with the goons for hire being cheap. I just don’t see it happening on Juelz part though. Especially after hearin’ how he handled the London situation.

64. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

Get Buck = the best thing Polow has ever done in his life.

*fixed

>>Yo, word to mother, I just got a letter from the cable company, talking about Lions Gate Films is tight cause I downloaded Punisher War Journal on a torrent.

^epic bootlegging fail. who still uses torrents in ’09? that’s like asking for a lawsuit.

66. A tribe called quest Says:

^epic bootlegging fail. who still uses torrents in ‘09? that’s like asking for a lawsuit.

–If you use things like bittorrents the cable companies catch on. If you use 3rd party download aps then its nonethewiser

67. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

=-==============================================
    I’ve got like 30 gigs of movies on the hard drive & that’s the shit I get called out for?

Embarassing lol.

68. A tribe called quest Says:

*Hopes chris brown goes to Nickolodeon awards*

69. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

If you use 3rd party download aps then its nonethewiser
    ===================================
    I found a couple of sites that zip the flicks up for DL. I guess I’m done with movie torrents.

Music torrents, they don’t give a fuck lol.

70. old.sole Says:

Polow’sbest beat is lets get this paper
    and Drop was produced by Cha-lo(co-producer on A millie)

71. I Hate My Job Says:

Pardon my non-internet savvy self,bt whats the best way to bootleg in 09???

72. A tribe called quest Says:

Pardon my non-internet savvy self,bt whats the best way to bootleg in 09???

–Eskay ‘Cam mugs’ his laptop until it produces the movie he wants.

73. wavy is a cliche Says:

Polow’sbest beat is lets get this paper
    and Drop was produced by Cha-lo(co-producer on A millie)

damn
    smh @ me thinkin polow was that talented

74. A tribe called quest Says:

He’s still waiting for ever after to appear..

75. wavy is a cliche Says:

PAUSE!

76. I Hate My Job Says:

Niggasz had burners and ran up to his hotel suit like ten deep…how else was he to handle the situation.If dudes did yo dirty in their hometown,theres no way your letting it slide if they come to your town if you have the will and thenmeans to get even