Nickelus F – Logistics Freestyle

nickelus-stage

This kid’s been going in lately. Heathen drops on 3/31.

Nickelus F – Logistics Freestyle

Previously: Nickelus F – Nuts On A Biscuit Freestyle

48 Responses to “Nickelus F – Logistics Freestyle”

1. Beezy Says:

Charles Hamilton is a dick sucking faggot

2. I Hate My Job Says:

# PHENOMENON Says:
    March 23rd, 2009 at 2:03 pm

I should have clarified.

I mean the actual scene. As in the vibe. I feel it’s in the air. It seems more “organic” out there or more about the culture.

when you walk down the street you’ll see some real Hip-Hop sh*t.

[But that’s just what I’ve seen]

Oh iight then.I hear you tho,word to going for some summer jam type event in Germany(sun splash or something) and seeing like 400 white kids rapping Talib’s verses word for word.Kinda ill

3. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

Yea, shits changing, but what else could it do? That’s not music’s fault, computers/internet are overtaking society, period, this shift was inevitable.

And as far as your opinion on the music, shit’s subjective obviously, so if you think the new shit sucks and doesnt represent “real” hiphop, break out Paid In Full and dream about the good old days.

^^^Funny you say that I’m actually Jerkin right now homie..listening to the next hottest thing..I never said anything about loving old school more.

.. I said IF anything these newer cats should be compared to older artists like Grandmaster Caz, Melle Mel, kool rock ski, busy bee..niggas that dressed like gay cowboys, rapped about nothing and loved to dance. You show the youth a disfavor when you compare them to more modern rappers such as Nas, LL, RunDmc, etc that was my main point..yall took it and ran with it.

4. I Hate My Job Says:

Nickelus F > Charles Hamilton

5. Garth Says:

WHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! THIS NIGGA KILLED THIS SHIT. “JUST GET ME OUT THE LOGISTICS, WATCH ME FREAK MY ‘PART’ LIKE A BARBER WITH THE CLIPPERS” WHOOOOOOOO! NICKELUS F IS THE FUTURE.

6. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

Oh shit..my niggie Nicke from da richie

Nickelus F dolo> the whole Clipse

7. Beezy Says:

Nickelus F > Charles Hamilton

>*Rick Ross voice* YES

8. PHENOMENON Says:

I don’t think I’ll ever be able to bring myself to buying a digital album.

I need the jewel case/vinyl sleeve along with the enclosed booklet.

I want to be able to look back and remember the day I went out and bought a classic album.

I want to dig in crates. I want the physical product. I want TO HAVE the album.

I couldn’t imagine if “Illmatic” or “Reasonable Doubt” were digital releases.

9. PHENOMENON Says:

Germany > Many other places

10. babydoll Says:

VA…ALL DAY!!! AOOOW Nick Fury!

11. A tribe called quest Says:

^^I didnt write the story..I was asked for facts If you wanna ignore the FACT that the music industry as we know it (digital revolution notwithstandin) is dead or near death then fine..so be it.

–Labels all around are cutting corners because people dont buy cds as blindly anymore, not when they can get better quality for free. Compare a Jim jones who is signed to colombia and a Joell ortiz who doesnt have a deal and tell me the industry is right. Is it the fans fault that instead of seeing Joell on the shelves we have to settle for Jimmy?

There is no lack of good music, in fact because of nah there is an abundance now that they have a medium to market themselves.

You can’t blame kanye for making 808s or wayne for making prom queen because they are just doing what they feel is good music.

12. I Hate My Job Says:

Oakland S.W.A.T squadron > Charles Hamilton

13. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

March 23rd, 2009 at 2:20 pm
    Applaud watchin 007 (pause) this morning bein late 4 work. some sexy ass bellydancer broad & 2 bitches fighten, titties poppin out & shit…

That’s the one where they make the gypsy chicks fight for the pleasure of fucking him, right? Bond is the GOAT Brit – and I say that as someone who spent 29 years of my life in the country. He was like George Best with a gun and transforming whips.

*daps Ayatollah*
    YeZur! thats the one.

14. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

True Story…Nickelus F took Joe Budden’s spot in my stan stand.

15. Garth Says:

NICKELUS F > CHARLES HAMILTON + EVERYONE!!!

16. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

Me and eskay got an early listen of Rich Boy’s first album

lol yall leaving nate out in the cold now

all good tho because knowing nate he had a megaupload link for that album before even rich boy did

17. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

KILLA!!

18. I Hate My Job Says:

# PHENOMENON Says:
    March 23rd, 2009 at 2:21 pm

Germany > Many other places

You in the army?

19. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

no shots but who in the fuck is nickelus

20. Beezy Says:

I want Charles to come into the comments section and keystyle battle me…if I win he retires.

I got some punchlines ready in regard to his homosexuality.

21. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

nickelus going at joe budden now for that #1 most crispiest beard lines crown [||]

22. sleep Says:

Its safe to say if that new charlse h song don’t catch on interscope is gonna saigon his album.

23. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

=======================================
    Jim has hit records. Joell is still performing in bars & clubs. That’s why Jim has a 50.50 venture & Joell is sdharing a pizza with the Slaughter House cats. Labels aren’t gonna support an artist they don’t belive can make a hit.

A tribe called quest Says:

March 23rd, 2009 at 2:13 pm
    Deadass, Smh at a person rockin an ipod, buying a cd JUST to rip it into itunes, upload it to the ipod, and put that cd in some random corner in his/her room

If you really want to support the artist, go to their shows, recommend the music to someone who doesnt know anything about the artist. Spread the word

^ 1. Isn’t buying the physical copy showing support? I really doubt said artist would have gripes with you because you bought his/her album and STILL uploaded to iTunes. Some people are actually collectors. Doing both shows EXTRA support, not the opposite.

2. Who’s to say that said consumer doesn’t spread the word or go to shows as well? Usually people who buy albums also go to shows as well. Either way, that’s a win for the artist.

25. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

wow charles must have refused beezy’s collab offer lol that’s some anger right there

26. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

^^Come on fam..this is me..Joelle Ortiz could have Jayz on every single on his album and he wouldnt sell more than 14k.
    Yall think I’m slow?

Watch how yall gonna treat Camron when his shit drops…then you got niggas like eskay thinkin Cam gon be happy that its 20k people ridin around listening to CP in they hondas. MUSIC INDUSTRY IS DEAD.

27. b-ease Says:

Yep, pretty safe to say.

28. sleep Says:

Lol at hov telling bleek don’t drop a album on the roc that he should start his own label. Nigga dropped him without hurting his feelings

29. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

=====================================
    Still a ridiculous comparison. Makes no sense.

30. MiamiDaze Says:

________________

The new cats have no excuse for nonsense, those old rappers listen to disco and a bunch of other shit that influenced there way of dressing. Your boy soulja once said his first album was Get Rich or Die Trying, how can that influence you into candy ass rap?

31. PHENOMENON Says:

Nickelus F > Charles Hamilton

>*Rick Ross voice* YES

^ ^
    Speaking of Ross.

Would anyone happen to have the “Maybach Music 2: Deeper Than Rap” mixed tape or know where I might be able to find it??

Mainly to have a song called “Addicted to money” in CDQ. I couldn’t find it anywhere and was forced to rip it from YouTube.

youtube.com/watch?v=dGJgC8MsaNo&feature=related

[**Still can’t believe I’m searching for RAWSE’s music the way I am.]

32. Beezy Says:

yeah Charles, I respect your grind
    but I don’t respect your rhymes
    how many ways can you say you take it in the behind?

Your the gay rapper, just stop….we get it
    AIDS is big with gays, just stop…you’ll get it

33. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

yo beezy did charles piss in ur coffee son? (c) eskay

lolol

>>Nickelus F dolo> the whole Clipse

chill son, I only post the same 5 wack niggas (c) you, 4 posts back

35. A tribe called quest Says:

–I actually thought about this before i said what i said but i’ve realize that the majority doesnt think that way, Just like when people started collecting vinyl, Its not a popular thing to do anymore because the way people listen to music is always changing. The only way that’ll never change is to spread the word and support them in person at shows.

36. b-ease Says:

Your the gay rapper, just stop….we get it
    AIDS is big with gays, just stop…you’ll get it

Holy shit.

37. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

================================
    I don’t think so. Interscope’s handling CH like an indie rock band, letting him slowly build his own buzz by releasing quality bootlegs (mixtape). I think Interscope recognizes what they have…unlike Atlantic.

38. Big Homie Says:

Women with strong spanish accents sound sexy as shit. I need to find me a mami

39. PHENOMENON Says:

# sleep Says:
    March 23rd, 2009 at 2:28 pm

^ ^
    Lmao. . .Genius!!

40. b-ease Says:

I think Interscope recognizes what they have

Nothing wrong with optimism, but you’re giving Interscope alot of credit. Major labels have real history fucking over “alternative” hiphop acts.

41. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

42. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

================================================
    Interscope seems to have recognized that “hipster rap” is on the rise. I mean, they signed Wale, CH & The Knux.

>>When all musicians are selling their music digitally thru their own websites..what will you all call that? There wont be any labels..no “industry” to speak of…hmmm that’s nice “growth” went from raping artists to not even having artists to rape.

I’ll call that the perfect world. that’s exactly how it should be. you don’t think so? so you wanna see artists getting raped by record labels?

44. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

# eskay Says:
    March 23rd, 2009 at 2:28 pm

>>Nickelus F dolo> the whole Clipse

chill son, I only post the same 5 wack niggas (c) you, 4 posts back

^^Naw you winning with Nicke..You just need to step up your hot to wack ratio though, right now you like at 5:1 …more Nick less fuckin Asher Roth, Wale shit.

Major labels don’t know WHAT the fuck their doing. Word to homies J*DaVey sittin’ on the shelf at Warner while these other acts run around with their style (c) M.I.A., Santogold, and a few others I can’t remember that I’ve seen pop up since ’05/’06.

their = they’re

Just think how different things would be if Shyheim (whom I was a fan of way back then) would’ve made it to the studio that day instead of Bleek.

48. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Nickelus F - Hayride Says:

[…] Nickelus F – Logistics Freestyle | Nickelus F – Nuts On A Biscuit Freestyle | Nickelus F – Underground Freestyle | Nickelus F – […]