Crooked I – If You Ever Hear Me (Full/CDQ)

Produced by King Tech and off a top secret project Crook is working on that is NOT B.O.S.S.[Beginning Of Something Serious].

Crooked I –  If You Ever Hear Me (Full/CDQ)

Previously: Crooked I – If You Ever Hear Me (Clean Rip)

69 Responses to “Crooked I – If You Ever Hear Me (Full/CDQ)”

1. babydoll Says:

Aw, remember the days when Crooked I did weekly freestyles….

2. A tribe called quest Says:

^ 1. Isn’t buying the physical copy showing support? I really doubt said artist would have gripes with you because you bought his/her album and STILL uploaded to iTunes. Some people are actually collectors. Doing both shows EXTRA support, not the opposite.

–I actually thought about this before i said what i said but i’ve realize that the majority doesnt think that way, Just like when people started collecting vinyl, Its not a popular thing to do anymore because the way people listen to music is always changing. The only way that’ll never change is to spread the word and support them in person at shows.

3. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

KILLA!

4. Beezy Says:

lazy eye > Crooked I

5. b-ease Says:

Aw, remember the days when Crooked I did weekly freestyles….

Shhh…he mite be lurking, and we don’t want him to interpret that comment as people wanting him to do that again.

6. b-ease Says:

Stonehenge > Circle of Bosses (c) Boosie

7. crooked I Says:

Aw, remember the days when Crooked I did weekly freestyles….

^ yea I started the trend, then here comes Freeway with March madness, dude did’nt even acknowledge were he got the concept. But whatever though.

8. babydoll Says:

b-ease Says:

March 23rd, 2009 at 2:33 pm
    Aw, remember the days when Crooked I did weekly freestyles….

^lol…that statement was moreso me reminiscing on how Nah used to be back then

9. buckets Says:

^^ LMAO

you ladies are funny!!!!!!!

10. Beezy Says:

Major labels have real history fucking over “alternative” hiphop acts.

^Translation: Charles has a better chance of become a congressman and passing legislation legalizing marriage for his peoples then ever releasing an album.

11. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

bleek – one hit independent label deal away

12. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Ghetto Literature, I Damn Near Died For Balliva
    It Don’t Take Much To Get Rid’a Ya, If I Sent For Ya
    Better Call The Minister…Uuuuckk

13. crooked I Says:

^thats foul my nigga, I aint one to complain about blog comments, but ya’ll complain in one breath you want more lyricism, then when you get it you complain that its a freestyle throwaway???

14. A tribe called quest Says:

Come on fam..this is me..Joelle Ortiz could have Jayz on every single on his album and he wouldnt sell more than 14k.
    Yall think I’m slow?

–…And who is you? (no offense)

You’re missing the point, ‘Good’ HH is an esoteric entity, A joell ortiz album is only aimed at certain individuals who understand where hes coming from, and thats a select group. If you want rap to sell then build your own Soulja boy and make a party record so that everyone can enjoy. (also: Lollipop by wayne)

–Eh im sure eskay will counter this statement… If he hasnt shunned you already

15. Beezy Says:

circle of slaws > circle of bosses

16. PHENOMENON Says:

Major labels have real history fucking over “alternative” hiphop acts.

^ ^
    Lol.

17. kevfrescura de talco Says:

“…i was unaware how fine you were before my buzz set iiiiiiin, (my buuuzz set iiin!)”

its crazy how you can hear somethin’ in the fraction of a second it takes to start your car and your radio plays before you turn it off or play ya own shit and the impression it makes . i was surprised i even knew that lyric. shit keeps resonating thru my medula.

18. b-ease Says:

The only ones losing are the labels.(c) me a couple posts ago

19. sleep Says:

Charlse hamilton buzz last summer»»» charlse buzz now

People rearly loss buzz and gain it back word to papoose. I actually want to hear that pap album.

20. green eyes Says:

# crooked I Says:
    March 23rd, 2009 at 2:36 pm

^ LOL

21. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

Nothing wrong with optimism, but you’re giving Interscope alot of credit. Major labels have real history fucking over “alternative” hiphop acts.
    ================================================
    Interscope seems to have recognized that “hipster rap” is on the rise. I mean, they signed Wale, CH & The Knux.

And I know that ain’t Crooked I.

22. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

rocking a klan hood down slawson > circle of bosses

23. b-ease Says:

I guess you’re addressing commenters in general “crooked”, but personally, its not about me wanting more lyricism and then being mad with “throwaways”. I just don’t like your music.

24. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

in a ford pinto flossin > circle of bosses

25. I Hate My Job Says:

Crooked > Royce

*C-Walks with a straight face*

26. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

stonehenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

These niggas think “lyricism” means dropping a billion punchlines & metaphors with no real meaning. Make songs nigga. If your freestyles sound like the shit on your album, step your pen game up. Make SONGS.

28. crooked I Says:

^…and thats cool, I dont expect everyone to like my music, sheeeit everyone dont like our new President. See where I’m going my nigga.

29. Big_seth Says:

# Beezy Says:
    March 23rd, 2009 at 2:25 pm

I want Charles to come into the comments section and keystyle battle me…if I win he retires.

I got some punchlines ready in regard to his homosexuality.

He should have apparently called your name out @ the show.

Beezy is the name you lookin for dog. BEEZY.

lol

30. Beezy Says:

urkel in a coffin > circle of bosses

31. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

trees covered in various mosses > circle of bosses

32. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

I aint tryn’a sit in that cell, i’d rather be havin orgies
    owww

>>When all musicians are selling their music digitally thru their own websites..what will you all call that? There wont be any labels..no “industry” to speak of…hmmm that’s nice “growth” went from raping artists to not even having artists to rape.

I’ll call that the perfect world. that’s exactly how it should be. you don’t think so? so you wanna see artists getting raped by record labels?

34. Gil Says:

*Plays Mira, Mira*

Catchy tune ain’t?

35. b-ease Says:

See where I’m going my nigga.

No, not really.

Major labels don’t know WHAT the fuck their doing. Word to homies J*DaVey sittin’ on the shelf at Warner while these other acts run around with their style (c) M.I.A., Santogold, and a few others I can’t remember that I’ve seen pop up since ‘05/’06.

LF: Just think how different things would be if Shyheim (whom I was a fan of way back then) would’ve made it to the studio that day instead of Bleek.

37. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

mary poppins > circle of bosses

38. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

Charlse hamilton buzz last summer»»» charlse buzz now
    =======================================
    How is that even possible?

Dude had like 2 mixtapes out last summer, compared to how deep his discog is now.
    I don’t understand how you figure his buzz has declined.

39. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

March 23rd, 2009 at 2:40 pm

Tell dem niggas why u mad son, TELLdemNIGGASwhyYOUmad.

40. Beezy Says:

He should have apparently called your name out @ the show.

Beezy is the name you lookin for dog. BEEZY.

>He knows exactly what he was doing…he just fired random shots calling out names of people who weren’t involved. He knows better than to say my name.

42. b-ease Says:

That’s a dope hiphop “what if” I never really thought about before.

What if Nas had actually showed up to the “Can I Live” session?

43. kevfrescura de talco Says:

See where I’m going my nigga.

No, not really.

HA HAAA!-jeezy

>>Watch how yall gonna treat Camron when his shit drops…then you got niggas like eskay thinkin Cam gon be happy that its 20k people ridin around listening to CP in they hondas. MUSIC INDUSTRY IS DEAD.

^lol @ you stressing about it and meanwhile Cam is chilling right now. you think Cam is sitting around like, “fuck i’m only gonna sell 20K”? smh @ you internet fuckboys who don’t understand the real world, much less the music industry.

45. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

crooked trying to say he’s like obama when really he’s more like geithner

46. Beezy Says:

Charlse hamilton buzz last summer»»» charlse buzz now
    =======================================
    How is that even possible?

^Not that I ever thought he had it…but I would define buzz as pertaining to rap as excitement and anticipation generated from a small amount of material.

So by him putting out more material, people actually heard his shit, disliked it and the excitement was gone.

47. crooked I Says:

See where I’m going my nigga.

No, not really.

^ basically your opinion, is just that, it does’nt weigh in the scheme of things.

>>I wish that all majors fail and die. Seriously. Then only the true hustlers of hiphop survive, creating new ways to promote (c) Serius Jones’ “Life Is Serius” mini movie, which is pretty good IMO.

^emphatic co-sign. Mic The Hand Tony is clearly a mailroom employee at a major worried about job security.

49. Gil Says:

*SMH* @ fuckboys like this…..

50. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

eskay Says:

March 23rd, 2009 at 2:45 pm

LMAO.

51. sleep Says:

Why would a establish artist who contract is up resign to a major. I think nas next album is his last with def jam. We all know nas has no business sense so he’ll probably sign a 10 album deal with a major.

52. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

============================================
    So no one was talking about the string of projects he released already this year? Riiiight.

53. b-ease Says:

So, the only opinions of your music you pay attention to are the positive ones? How does one improve his craft like that?

54. crooked I Says:

^ I share that same theory with the economy and the recession. I welcome the wave.

# b-ease Says:
    March 23rd, 2009 at 2:43 pm

That’s a dope hiphop “what if” I never really thought about before.

What if Nas had actually showed up to the “Can I Live” session?

^Honestly, I think the Nas/Jay fiasco was the beginning of the demise of the East Coast reign on a mainstream level. If Nas woulda made it to the session that day, they would STILL command the game right now.

56. Big_seth Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:
    March 23rd, 2009 at 2:40 pm

Co-sign.

& that’s what the young cats are starting to realize. Your whole song can be a metaphor, but make it catchy & appealing & unique

Wale, Bob, CuDi, CH, Etc. realize this & depending on individual opinion are more or less successful. But at least they try to blend lyricism with song construction.

I can’t wait for a year or so when you fuckboys realize and acknowledge that 20-50K is the new Gold.

58. green eyes Says:

^ then hed be in the will and bleek would be robbing people

59. b-ease Says:

Definetly not like last year. And I consider myself a fan of dude.

60. crooked I Says:

^if I were to let the opinons of others effect my overall view of myself… at that point I might as well murk myself. Theres something to be said about belief in self, cause that my nigga, is the basis to taking control of “your” life.

61. b-ease Says:

Really? That’s interesting because I always thought it keep it on life support for longer than it would have been. But I see what your saying (I think) that the wave of “beefs” that came in its wake really lowered the East Coasts’ stock.

Any time a bunch of homosexuals and white men control the content of what’s being pushed out into the public, then NOW is the best time for somebody to 9/11 those niggas corporations.

No shots at the sexual deviants and Caucazoids.

63. green eyes Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    March 23rd, 2009 at 2:49 pm

No shots at the sexual deviants and Caucazoids.

^ lmfao

64. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

Definetly not like last year. And I consider myself a fan of dude.
    ===========================================
    But Beezy said…

“Charlse hamilton buzz last summer»»» charlse buzz now”

Just not true. The height was during the Hamiltonization process, but dudes gotten into spats with Souylja Boy, Fest, Serious & even the white boy he just “battled”. His buzz is still high & he’s truly a product of the internet. Imagine when he starts spending those Interscope promo dollars.

65. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

=========================================
    You need to listen to the critics too, homie. I admit, you can rhyme. I’ve yet to hear a song from you that I tought was dope. You know what…that’s a lie. The “It’s Still Tha Row” remix was ill. And that was early 2000. The advantage Budden has over the rest of Slaughter House. He may not make music like he did when he first got on, but knows how to craft a song. Royce too, on a lesser level. That’s what i feel Crooked I is lacking. That & a personality.

66. HazeDMV Says:

CDQ>>>>>

67. buckets Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo

who the fuck are you talking to??? thats not the REAL crooked i you fool.

also did you even listen to the song that was posted??? how you gonna complain that crooked isn’t lyrical. smh

and lmao @ still tha row remix being “ill”

68. andriulli25 Says:

UM HOW THE FUCK CAN ANYONE, ESP IN 09, NOT THINK CROOKED I IS THE FUCKING MOST DOPE THING TO EVER COME INTO THE GAME EVEN WITHOUT A RELEASE.

I JUST NEED DUDE TO DROP A LP SO I DONT GOTTA PROMOTE HIM TO PEOPLE AS A MIXTAPE RAPPER, BECAUSE HES NOT EVEN IN THE SAME LEAGUE AS CASSIDY OR WAYNE. HE MAKES MOST MODERN DAY SHIT LOOK LIKE IT JUST DONT DESERVE TO EVEN BE PIRATED.

DAMN AND NOW SLAUGHTERHOUSE IS MURDERING IT, I NEVER LISTENED TO BUDDEN OR ROYCE BECAUSE I NEVER WAS A FAN BUT LIKE IDE BE LYING (AS MUCH AS A HATER AS I AM) IF I SAID THEY WERENT FUCKING KILLING IT.

CROOKED I’S IMAGINE FREESTYLE IS LIKE MY SHINNING LIGHT IN ALOT OF BAD TIMES, BUT THIS GUY SPITS SOME FUUUUCKKKKING BARS MAN.

69. vtek Says:

Goddamn. This song’s fire. It has that Nas – One Mic feeling to it the way musical tension was building to the big explosion.