Videos: B.o.B. + Big Boi SxSW RapRadar Footage

After the jump, RapRadar’s footage of Big Boi performing So Fresh and Ms. Jackson.

38 Responses to “Videos: B.o.B. + Big Boi SxSW RapRadar Footage”

1. kevfrescura de talco Says:

un blogga

LF: Child obesity is extremely outta hand.

3. b-ease Says:

While we’re on the subject, there is a difference between talkin’ “white”, talkin’ proper, and talkin’ with fluidity.

Word, most white poeple use just as much slang, and “improper” English in daily conversation as other ethnic groups. Fluikdity indicates a command of different dialects and speech and combining them to be the most effective communicator as possible. Talking proper is just douchebag shit.

4. R.J.Orion Says:

@RIGZ

that joint was superb, as usual … who beat was that? … ferocious …

5. Johnathan Osterman Says:

MORON? what black man says moron? I KNOW you aint black now. I’m convinced. I been chopping it up with white boys who like hipster music. I should have known what this blog was all about.

This is the funniest thing I’ve read all day

6. b-ease Says:

LF: Child obesity is extremely outta hand.

Yea, its like the internet, cable television (cartoons on 24/7??), and fast food created a perfect storm. Past kids tho, Baisden was saying yesterday that 70% of adult black women are overweight.

7. Danielson Says:

Danielson Says:

March 21st, 2009 at 4:20 pm
    D. Billz Says:

March 21st, 2009 at 4:17 pm
    LF: Child obesity in the USA is extremely outta hand

*fixed

8. Johnathan Osterman Says:

@ Land my boy Ed Strong

We should have a few LPs by the end of the year…that shits gonna end up sounding real different too…its literally just a skeleton

Talking proper is just douchebag shit.

^LOL! The only time I refer to someone Black talkin’ “white” has to deal with solely on vocal pitch and pattern. For instance, if Paul Wall called my crib you couldn’t tell me that I wasn’t talkin’ to a random Black black dude tryin’ to sell me ice grills over the phone.

10. Danielson Says:

UK production is always wack, there are few talented producers, DaVinche is one of them.

random thought.

11. b-ease Says:

I been chopping it up with white boys who like hipster music.

LOL, you aint been chopping it up with nobody nigga. That would imply people take your opinions and comments into real consideration on here. And I don’t see any evidence that that has ever happened with you on Nah. Seriously.

12. b-ease Says:

Exactly. When you lose the “bass”, you’re headed into the devil’s lair.

# b-ease Says:
    March 21st, 2009 at 4:21 pm

LF: Child obesity is extremely outta hand.

^Yeah I tuned into that yesterday. Let me first start off by saying that I would rat-a-tat-tat on that shorty VanityAmazon. I peeped her iSeeColor page. But yeah, I can’t really pinpoint how or why that our women have reached that astronomical percentage. Part of me wants to believe those numbers are flawed because the BMI index doesn’t necessarily represent African-Americans when dealing with height-to-weight proportions. On the other hand, Black women who don’t live off of American food (West Indians, Africans) are not typically overweight.

Also, Black men can be held accountable because of the general insecurity of not wantin’ their women to workout in fear of her leaving him. Because truth be told it’s a lotta outta shape ninjas too.

14. b-ease Says:

Hook & 3rd verse aint in that version

Word.

15. Kendoll Says:

# b-ease Says:
    March 21st, 2009 at 4:24 pm

I been chopping it up with white boys who like hipster music.

See this is what I’m talking about, white boys like you stick your ears and typing fingers into other niggas business. Earlier me and some other cats was debating basketball and whatever. Some agreed some didn’t. That’s what I call chopping it up. You wanna school me on the phrase “chopping it up” now? How about you research the origin and give me the stress symbols too? What the fuck I look like wanting other niggas to co-sign a statement I make. Get a backbone cracka. Fend for yourself.

djradioI hate NIGGER! I love every race. NIGGERS I fuckin hate! This woman just said the music at chuck e chese is boring..this not the club hoeless than a minute ago from TwitterBerry

*has a seizure*

17. M.Tyson Says:

=====
    LMAO!!

less than a minute ago from TwitterBerry

*edited for clarity*

*continues having a seizure*

19. b-ease Says:

Very true. But we can also be honest with ourselves, and say that excerices and healthy eating isnt exactly a cornerstone of our people in this country. More single mothers over the past generation means less time for cooking and more processed food eating for the sake of convience.

And co-sign out of shape brothers. I think our numbers are like 56% (again, according to Baisden).

20. Johnathan Osterman Says:

UK production is always wack,

Really?

French Montana would disagree

21. Kendoll Says:

BMI is a whitefolks chart. Black woman’s butt and thighs is about 50 pounds. all I care about is a flat gut.

22. b-ease Says:

I look like wanting other niggas to co-sign a statement I make

LOL! U mad nigga.

And I didnt say anything about a co-sign or people agreeing, I meant people actually reading one’s comments and giving a fuck, whether to agree, or to disagree. Which, in my observation, rarely happens in your case. Cause you never type anything worth reading. Once again tho, thats just in my observation. I guess it’s possible you have genius moments, I just havent managed to catch a single one, lmao.

# Johnathan Osterman Says:
    March 21st, 2009 at 4:32 pm

UK production is always wack,

Really?

French Montana would disagree

^”I got my London boy on the beat!”

I’m Special >>>

24. kevfrescura de talco Says:

I think our numbers are like 56% (again, according to Baisden).

exclude I from the ‘our’ summation tho.

*jocks own physical fresh*

25. Danielson Says:

Really?

French Montana would disagree

i do not care for him or max b tbh, but for curiosity’s sake, why?

26. Kendoll Says:

# b-ease Says:
    March 21st, 2009 at 4:36 pm

I look like wanting other niggas to co-sign a statement I make

LOL! U mad nigga.

If my comments aren’t worth reading Like I give a fuck. Why you respond To EVERY comment I make. check the records. Everytime I log on, you pop out with my dick in your mouth, ready to refute a statement of mine.

# b-ease Says:
    March 21st, 2009 at 4:32 pm

^Keen observation because I didn’t even take the single mother scenario into account. I agree that exercising isn’t a regimen we practice often enough. Gyms are filled with non-Blacks and are growing by the week, even in this recession. And I can honestly say that I’m one of ’em. I’ve been puttin’ off the gym for a while now. The Skrong Taper homie constantly insists that I roll with him, but for reasons now known to Nah I think I will pass. Plus that nigga is on 20384 different supplements. I don’t get down with that.

# kevfrescura de talco Says:
    March 21st, 2009 at 4:37 pm

I think our numbers are like 56% (again, according to Baisden).

exclude I from the ‘our’ summation tho.

*jocks own physical fresh*

^You ol divide and conquer lookin’ ass nigga. Lol

29. shemesh Says:

if P4R is the best Jimmy can offer us, he needs to stop trying. about 6 good tracks and certainly not a classic. most of the time you have a case of the beats simply outclassing Jimmy. i found myself saying more than once “boy I’d much prefer to hear Jay over these beats”

30. b-ease Says:

Why you respond To EVERY comment I make. check the records

*dead* Are you fucking kidding? You made the allegation. You check the records. Cause me responding to you, equals bullshit, and you know it son.

Shit, just go back to the start of this debate, you quoted my statement about Wale, and then asked me for a direct response. How soon we forget, SMH.

You lost today anatomically incorrect prepubescent girl action figure, better luck next time.

31. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# Danielson Says:
    March 21st, 2009 at 4:39 pm

Really?

French Montana would disagree

i do not care for him or max b tbh, but for curiosity’s sake, why?

Cos they got Londoners supplying them fire…

Lots of good producers in the UK, its jus alotta people fuck with shit ones & pick wack beats

You’re like the GOAT with the blanket statements tho fam

defunct Enchanted Forest > current Chuck E. Cheese.

My Marylanders know what’s up!

33. Danielson Says:

You’re like the GOAT with the blanket statements tho fam

before i take that the wrong way, elaborate.

34. Kendoll Says:

I NEVER quoted your statement about wale. I openly said Wale flow is trash, then you responded. check the records.

35. Danielson Says:

Danielson Says:

March 21st, 2009 at 4:46 pm
    You’re like the GOAT with the blanket statements tho fam

before i take that the wrong way, elaborate.

fuck the elaboration actually, i dont care, my opinions are my opinions.

36. kevfrescura de talco Says:

The Skrong Taper homie constantly insists that I roll with him,

*conjures up images of skrong and billz facing vanity glass from skrongs station*

*sees skrong insisting billz rolls w/him to workout w/massive arms hover over the back of his chair*

*sees billz decline*

*sees skrongs delts pop out the top of his sweast from aggravation*

*snaps out of image due to anuerism*

*dies*

37. M.Tyson Says:

1,000 ways to die: man tries to drink gasoline to get drunk spits gasoline over camp fire

38. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Talking proper is just douchebag shit.
    =========================
    So talking like a retard is what’s hot in the streets?