Video: Charles Hamilton Interview w/ YN

YN puts him on the spot about him “calling Rihanna” on stage.

He needs to drop the Rihanna gimmick. No hate.

29 Responses to “Video: Charles Hamilton Interview w/ YN”

1. Gucci Phelps Says:

the cool

2. Gucci Phelps Says:

No shots, but I think its a little arrogant to imply Muslims have some sort of key to racial enlightentment. You’re experience sounded like a beautiful thing (if a little too close to Malcolm X’s…), but color blindness is certainly not something that all practitioners of Islam abide by. Sudan being the exapmple that springs first in my mind.

b-ease thanks for bringing that up in a real-dude sort of way, absolutely i don’t mean to imply all muslims are enlightened racially, HELL NO. aw man i’ve seen so much racism among people calling themselves muslims it makes me sick. but by the same token if u dig deep into the Qur’an u will see that from the very inception of the faith, it was taught that racism is something hated by God – dating all the way back to the adam and eve story where the devil says, i will not bow to Adam, you created him from dirt and me from fire — Islamic scholars mark this instance as the beginning of racism and take this to mean that racism is evil and actually Satanic (which I believe it is), since the concept originated with the devil. anyway, whereas in some faiths, blacks weren’t even recognized as full human beings until fairly recently, in Islam, the man who the Prophet appointed to make the call to the prayer and someone who was one of the Prophet’s favorite people was Bilal, an African. so the concept that blacks and equal to arabs, whites, asians, etc. – this has never been an issue in islam, it is taken as a given and the opposite is taken as an evil distortion. but yes you’re right, sadly lots of people are weak and cave into racist thoughts.

as for my experience being like malcolm’s, it’s because hajj is exactly the same for everyone! lol. we have to do exactly the same movements and go to exactly the same places. so yes, guilty as charged haha – i did the same hajj as malcolm.

p.s. no ty biggums novel (oh who am i kidding that was a novel lol my bad)

3. Mr.Dean Says:

This dude is a custy

4. kevfrescura de talco Says:

I mean technically, couldnt the above statment apply to all organized religions and the hypocrisy and resulting sins of their followers?

i’m muslim so ima have to say no being partial to islam. its not a religion to me. its my way of life. now if i ever find myself not abiding by this way, i dont consider myself to be a believer.

5. b-ease Says:

@ gucci

also, i wasnt aware of those allsusions to the origins of racism in the Koran. Enligtening.

6. Bananas the Ape Says:

(Damn Gucci actually stimualted somebrain cells…true talk that was refreshing to hear kid)

But to the (White Pussy >)If you’re with a white women for longer than 6 months…you killed atleast 50% of your afrocentricity…unless she’s a trashy fat wigger who puts hot sause on everything.

But if you’re a productive member of society and have strong urban/afrocentirc qualities you will have to subpress them to be with a “acceptable” white girl…the same qualities that got her wet for you are the same ones she will want you to get rid of to be with her.

7. b-ease Says:

Fair enough.

8. PHENOMENON Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    March 21st, 2009 at 6:30 pm

# PHENOMENON Says:
    March 21st, 2009 at 6:23 pm

NEWS:

School allowed 1O to 15 minute student cage matches at Dallas high school.

Some parents say “it was the norm” at the high school.

The school superintendent confirms it. The Principal deny’s it.

The Principal resigns due to unrelated grade changing scandal.

^You bullshittin’.

^ ^
    No, I sh*t you not. [No steamer]

9. Baltimore Says:

Charles Hamilton is my son

10. PHENOMENON Says:

Genetics Fail.

DAMN. They just showed Blake and Taylor’s parents and their pops is Wesley Snipes status. Race mixing is a helluva drug.

12. The Bio-Chemical Slang Lord Says:

# Baltimore Says:
    March 21st, 2009 at 6:48 pm

Charles Hamilton is my son

LOL

How you feel about Rhymefest sonning ur son?

13. b-ease Says:

Fair enough.

With that said tho kev, dont you drink alcohol? if so, how do you reconcile this with being a “true believer”?

Baltimore Says:

^Yo, which part of B’more you from chief?

# Mr.Dean Says:
    March 21st, 2009 at 6:41 pm

This dude is a custy

^LOL. Or on his way to being one. Tell me he don’t look like he’s blossoming into one of those creative junkies you see whilst waitin’ for the subway. Ol’ I’m a one-man band lookin’ ass.

16. Bananas the Ape Says:

Chris gonna comatose that nigga Hammy…nigga better stop acting like Chris not from VA.

17. Mr.Dean Says:

Rhianna is a dead beat. but i can’t lie
    I’d smash then smack my cock on her face for Chris

18. b-ease Says:

Isnt CH a recovering heroin addict?

I dont know why, but as homeless as he looks, I never bought that part of his bio.

19. Bananas the Ape Says:

D. Billz Says:

March 21st, 2009 at 6:52 pm
    # Mr.Dean Says:
    March 21st, 2009 at 6:41 pm

This dude is a custy

___________________________________

Co-Sign..it’s over for dunny, he’s gonna join Slaughter House to be their Juelz LOL….
    He need to stop acting like he’s in Rhianna’s tax bracket….it’s not a good look being a sappy simp..

20. E.J. Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ur a fuckin idiot. That makes no sense at all. Dumb ass

21. sci. Says:

I really try to like this guy but I just can’t. He’s such a herb and tries way too hard. No offense [if that’s possible].

22. steven biko Says:

the kid is corny… point blank

23. PaigeCameron Says:

Mann, shut the fuck up.
    My nigga Charles is talented.

24. sci. Says:

I agree that CH is talented. I just don’t feel him or much of his music. No one can deny that he has some shit sometimes. I personally think “Brooklyn Girls” may eventually be a modern day classic. *ducks*

25. Jammy Jones Says:

Dukie Weems.

26. Yung K Says:

i just listen to this nigga talk for 8 minuets about nothing.. like the muisc but s.t.f.u

27. Bomber Says:

This nigga puts the L in lame,

Any Nahhgers chance wit Rihanna > This niggas chances..

28. gouchos Says:

i had no idea what he was talking about half that interview

29. Jabbar Odoms Says:

No doubt rihanna is a beautiful women but it’s the fact that she get’s by on her looks instead of actual talent. She need to do modeling because i would rather see her in a magazine then hear her music.