Video: Jabari Talks To Young Money About Internet Comments

Millz: When we leave the studio, it’s already 12 in the afternoon. So all yall commenters, by the time we get on the computer, y’all coulda got a job application or got an AIDS test. You coulda did anything else with your monring. But you took the time to listen the to new shit and post some hating shit. And you probably don’t even know if you got AIDS.

Millz joins Santana in calling you gay.

136 Responses to “Video: Jabari Talks To Young Money About Internet Comments”

1. rex hussla Says:

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh we didn’t even listen to that shit

2. Greenlight Says:

….

3. buddyholly Says:

I fucking LOL”D at that shit

I guess this dumb ass nigga neglects the fact that many people are at work passin’ time. And God forbid if they come across some music that they think suck and decide to say so during 8 or 9 hours.

5. illmaticbronx Says:

Jae MIllz is wasted talent, he had deals , he could rap he had like 2 good singles and now hes messing with mr all I talk about is doo doo , if he dont do something this year hes gonna end up being mysonne wit the exception of drake and weezy all them young money niggas suck

6. Skrong Taper: The Line-Up Prince Says:

D. Billz Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 7:07 pm

===========================
    Word.

Fuck a mixtape, nigga I got a job.

7. Mr.Londoner Says:

i’m a bloguahhh

8. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

I fuck with Jae’s music and the truth is I probably earn more than that nigga(which i could care less about) and I am on nah like 4hrs a day

now hes messing with mr all I talk about is doo doo

^LOL. I thought it was just me that got tired of hearing the various references to fecal matter.

10. Mr.Londoner Says:

smh @ ppl mentioning myspace like anyone’s there..

old ass ninjas

11. I Hate My Job Says:

*Does not listen*

This motherfucker shoulda stayed in the studio for another 12 hours

*does not catch AIDS*

12. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

Jae Millz why you were No No No’ing and Who’ing and never dropping BACK TO THE FUTURE a negro like myself got a college degree and a good ass job. No Chain No Feign

13. nirun Says:

Hahaha smh @ these rappers thinking it’s alot of work to formulate a simple observation and press enter.

+ half of us are in front of computer all day long

14. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

oil spills > jae millz

15. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

these “rappers and tappers” just mad cuz niggas don’t like thier music….nigga make better songs and you won’t get dissed like somebody said this is a way to pass time at the plantation/job so fuck you rappers who can’t take crticism like a man…yall the faggots and bitches gettin pimped by the record labels and shit suck my dick and lick my balls

16. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

Mad Skillz > Jae Millz

Bills Bills Bills > Jae Millz

DBillz > Jae Millz

17. kevfresco Says:

yooooo….

mos on that last post>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

18. nirun Says:

paying bills > jae millz

19. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

owning your hoopty that spills shit > Jae Millz Lyric

20. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

plus these young money niggas are signed to a closet homo/bi-sexual ass rapper/rocker

21. BK2LV Says:

Head shot, MIB red dot/
    You can’t remember me/
    Watch em DROP/

22. nirun Says:

don’t be surprised if drake dips from young money within 6 months

23. illmaticbronx Says:

young money are waynes and drakes weed carriers but not for nothing I ll pipe the hell out nicki minaj ,she probably let the team live on the tour bus But Ill still ravage her vagina and anus in a minute YOUNG MOOLA BABY!!

24. nirun Says:

the play icon in the youtube frame is rightfully covering jae millz mutt

25. BK2LV Says:

Head shot, MIB red dot/
    You can’t remember me/
    Watch em DROP/

zshare.net/audio/56785405ef9dc979/

28. rex hussla Says:

fast forward ten years:

Jae Millz gets off his day shift from bagging groceries, logs on the net and bitches about rappers online

DBillz > Jae Millz

^ *dapz*

Plus Mook won that battle. Ol’ recycle Cam’s verse lookin’ ass.

30. kevfresco Says:

wow niggas takin millz and juelz to heart. no need. these rappity rappers know full and damn well that the blogging commenters dictate they buzz now. todays rapper is losin face and thas so hard comin from a braggadocia infused craft. so sad. in fact i dont even think they really refer to this site in particular as they would some obscure commenter shit like wshh. this is rap career ether centralized w/noted personalities so refering to this forum is certain e-death as far digi-hop is concerned.

fuk ’em.

My bars got me shot calling like im at the bar balling/
    We call Shotta Boys for anymore problems/
    Drop the beat Z your boy got em/
    THE DROP OUT/

zshare.net/audio/56785405ef9dc979/

34. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

I remember working for my uncle in college, straight Cash. That was the shit homie.. fuck a 401k

35. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

*listens to BkLV zshare link off gp*

See I done been around the world
    See I met Puff and I know Mason
    But still the best nation
    Nigga is donation
    So let me hold somethin

37. rex hussla Says:

My cousin Gay Phil > Jae Millz

38. BK2LV Says:

Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 7:27 pm
    *listens to BkLV zshare link off gp*
    ——

Daps…

goodlooking (NH)

just trying to find some listeners

39. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

fish in water no gills > Jae Millz

LETS GO PEOPLE(c)Diddyfous

40. L Says:

So why does he reads comments?

41. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

at least we’re talkin about the post since some cats complain no one ever talks about the subject at hand

42. rex hussla Says:

Takin’ Menopause pills > thoughts by Jae Millz

43. illmaticbronx Says:

jae millz and wayne got a song named called dick pleaser …………..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN… these niggas is batty men!!

44. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

Real talk there is a lot of rappers now and alot more talented people that rap. Niggas got they tongues down pat skills on point, dope beats, etc but the market can only handle so many people who get noticed.

45. BK2LV Says:

oh yeah and

Post No Bills > Jae Millz

46. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

L Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 7:29 pm
    So why does he reads comments?

^^^^^^
    because he can’t make good music…so he blames comments

47. kevfresco Says:

So why does he reads comments?

ex-mahfukin-zactly.

48. rex hussla Says:

blowin’ Wayne for a deal = Jae Millz

49. Big Homie Says:

We are all unemployed gays with AIDS?

50. rex hussla Says:

Casketface > Jae Millz

MTyson > Jae Millz

51. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

dick pleaser……tells you why jae millz got signed subliminally

52. CiCi The Intern Says:

What’s up with dudes getting all aggy over comments recently? At least somebody is talking about you. Jae Millz should the last nigga to say anything. He NEEDS dudes to keep talking. Fuck outta here with that shit.

53. BK2LV Says:

Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 7:30 pm

——

Real Talk and since Vegas has no prior rappers EVER it on make the hole to crawl out of even harder for my boy, but hopefully talent will prevail….

54. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

niggas got no self-deprecating ability. If I was a rapper I would take everything in. Hate Love Gay Fans, Perez Hilton Beef all that shit. As long as my name was in niggas mouth and I could charge to appear at clubs and people bought my ringtones and singles on Itunes, how the fuck could I get mad at a comment like.

Fux Moms Pussy > Fux musically

55. AD Says:

Let’s see: I FINALLY found the new doom album after 2.5 wasted, but PAID hrs at work… all while not listenin to this man hate on bloggers, so I won…

Millz finally got to drop an album after ….. wait for it, wait for it….. ah eff it man, that nicca ain’t EVER gonna drop, he lost.

56. I Hate My Job Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 7:31 pm

blowin’ Wayne for a deal = Jae Millz
    SDP??

57. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 7:31 pm

We are all unemployed gays with AIDS?

That shit rhymed. How much money y’all wanna put up that he says that on another Young Money weedplate mixtape?

58. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

I think SDP is really Jae Millz

59. rex hussla Says:

smh @ this dude talking about doctor visits…this cat doesn’t even have health insurance

60. AD Says:

Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 7:34 pm
    I think SDP is really Jae Millz

^^^^^^^^

*daps fux*

After yesterday’s Em vs. Weezy 1st week debate that makes more sense than anything I read all day…

61. Big Homie Says:

^ O shit you right…wow..I can spit fiyah and not even know it. But Im just an unemployed homo with the monkey

62. I Hate My Job Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 7:31 pm

We are all unemployed gays with AIDS?
    ..and probably 9 years old(c) Budden/Wale..or whoever said that shit

63. AD Says:

Random question to anyone especially the NR “geek squad”:

I’m thinking bout coppin the laptop I found here:

columbus.craigslist.org/sys/1080618470.html

Thru emailin dude I also found out that he bought in dec 07, there’s a 2 year walmart warranty and manufacturers’ warranty lasts 2 yrs after that… 400 seems just a lil bit high but after you factor in the warranty, speakers, and the bag, did I win/lose??? I feel like dude is kinda desperate but is clingin to 400 firm (||)….

64. I Hate My Job Says:

Detroit ills > Jae Millz

65. CiCi The Intern Says:

Seriously, why won’t these dudes come into the lion’s den (c) Billz? What’s there to be afraid of, really?

66. BK2LV Says:

06 Grillz > Jae Millz

67. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

I went to a show and Ray Cash came on stage and killed it but everybody was in little circles sipping and trying to keep they little convo’s going. I kind of died a little for Ray Cash as a hip-hop fan. Especially since I could tell Ray Cash was going innnnnnnnnnn. I bought his CD the next day and it slapped… havent done that since

68. Skrong Taper: The Line-Up Prince Says:

Nah, SDP ain’t Millz, SDP looks like a big-headed Nigerian.

69. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Jae Millz won

70. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

A bunch of so called AIDS free commenters all up in arms like Jae Millz wanted…this nigga playing chess with some checker players.

71. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

Jae Millz AIds Comments > HighSaiah Thomas chess to checkers lame metaphor comment

72. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Lets goooooooo Knicksssssssss..Come on Mic The Hand Tony…lets do this.

*hands the celtics a st paddys day uniform late pass*

73. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

I got a little bit of AIDS on my shoes once …. wiped it off

74. AD Says:

Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 7:41 pm

^^^^^

2 things of note: 1) You went to a Ray Cash show. 2) You appropriately used the word ‘slapped’ in a sentence……..

U from Ohio Fux? BTW that Cash on Delivery LP = insanely slept on, cats still bump that ish in Columbus the hometown…

75. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

# Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 7:44 pm

^^Seriously..yall niggas ready for war..Jae Millz gotta update his phone plan now..nigga shit blowing up…like “how dare he say I have AIDS”…yall too attached to HTML.

76. Big Homie Says:

In all honesty…who cares tho now that I really think about it. Like why should we care what they say..just like we say why should they care what we said. These guys probably dont get on the net like that…really. Probably never knew how to close a window..lol. They got on here, seen a few comments and then addressed it. Im sure if someone like Diddy and Jay got on here and actually read the comments, they would address it too..maybe not like Jae and Juelz did. If Jae Millz keeps releasing shit like this on a reg then this guy really is aggy.

77. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

AD nah it was a MOBB DEEP show and he was one of the openers and I am from Diego

that Laptop deal seems ok btw ……make sure that shit clean though

78. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

mad rappers gonna use this strategy now..they see how it worked for Amanda Diva.

Diss eskay and the NMC type crews = get a nice lil buzz goin online.

79. Skrong Taper: The Line-Up Prince Says:

# Highsaiah Thomas Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 7:43 pm

===========================
    If going to college and getting a job means I’m playing checkers, then KING ME NIGGA!

# Highsaiah Thomas Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 7:43 pm

^That nigga is playin’ Go Fish, because aint nobody checkin’ for that nigga.

81. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

HighSaiah I dont give a shit what no rapper says but I love some controversy, No rubbernecker slowing down traffic looking at niggas pulled over for speeding

82. spanish jay Says:

aids is gay

83. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

AIDS Fell off(c)Landlord

84. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 7:45 pm

^^^This..

by all accounts wee dont buy music anyway so who cares if “we” get dissed?..”We” commenters are mostly only hypemen…if we’re good or bad, as long as the star(rapper) is fine the show will go on.

85. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

Jae should have said Herpes or something much more accessible to really sex having niggas

86. Gil Says:

Fuck Amanda Diva. Who’s checkin for that bitch? Who takes her music seriously? I’ll nut on her biscuits. Fuck that bitch.

87. AD Says:

@ Fux

Word that’s crazy, I didn’t know the word ‘slapped’ was gettin burn outside of OH, small world. ‘Preciate the input on the laptop by the way, tryin to step my net presence game up when I’m not at the gig, lol.

“Whatchu kno bout smokin & leanin…”

88. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

Amanda Diva fell off she needs more Nah Posts

89. Big Homie Says:

Ya’ll said alot of worst things about people then what Jae just said about us…laugh it off…at least ya’ll were talked about lol..thats how I look at it…its goes both ways (no homo)

90. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

# Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 7:47 pm

^^^10 minutes ago Jae Millz was the 2nd to last thing on niggas minds..the last thing was AIDS.

Jae Millz is winning..got twitter all aflutter..NR up in arms..niggas wanna go ah lynchin

91. spanish jay Says:

can you get aids of the internet?

92. Big Homie Says:

I applaud this post tho. I just set up an appointment to get checked out tomorrow

93. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

spanish jay Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 7:51 pm
    can you get aids of the internet?

^^^^^
    maybe by fucking off iChat

94. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 7:50 pm

Amanda Diva fell off she needs more Nah Posts

No we don’t. *pulls Jezebel.com card*

95. spanish jay Says:

###
    did you do it online? because that would require and that is gay

96. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 7:51 pm

Damn, we need to get DBlock in here then

97. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

still nobody is down loading or purchasing mr millz’s music…we just roasting this nigga

98. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

lol..you ackin like he said “that nigga skrong taper is a bitch ass hiv nigga..and his line ups is basura.

The mere fact is “Jae Millz” has been typed more within the last 10 minutes than the last 10 years on here.

Jae Millz won…that nigga dumb smart.

99. Gil Says:

100. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

*cyberfucks on gp*

101. spanish jay Says:

would using skype be gay aswell, i mean your not really typing

102. rex hussla Says:

I could give two fucks about what this dude has to say to be honest. Ain’t nobody catching feelings. I’m ready to roast ANYBODY at the drop of a hat.

103. Gil Says:

I got 10 Grand on it that Millz, Gudda, & Mack are jealous of Drake. Drake got a bigger buzz then the whole Young Money put together (besides Wayne)

104. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

Nah serendipitously We went in on JAE MILLZ yesterday much more than this and he was even the post thread. So applaud him for keeping us on topic for once

delinquent bills > jae millz

105. anons Says:

don’t be surprised if drake dips from young money within 6 months

seriously…them niggas lookn like a black version of the Sandlot crew…They gon bring that nigga down

106. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

I’m ready to roast ANYBODY at the drop of a hat.
    ^^^^^^
    This or that(c)90’s emo rap song

107. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 7:53 pm
    *cyberfucks on gp*

^^^^^
    *contracts digital aids*

108. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

i Had a phone once that I think got hiv through the phone and then died of AIDS ……

109. Big Homie Says:

Damn, we need to get DBlock in here then

^ LMAO

110. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

one hundred …… swagger on infinity!!!! peace

111. anons Says:

amanda diva did well on manwomanboogie…

but she got that cute but corny steez workin which i can’t stand

112. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Where TY at..I got a dub sack on my KNicks…bum azz Nets

*hands a duplicate of the late pass i handed to Celtics for the day late St. Paddys uniforms*

113. I Hate My Job Says:

Step your anti-AIDS ware game up

114. BASHWON Says:

Why the fuck are rappers so sensitive (n/h) nowadays?
    STFU and make music. Damn.

115. AD Says:

Peace Nahggers!

116. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Aids is no laughin matter though..Jae Millz will realize that in the long run he ethered himself by that comment..not necesarily with us but with show sponsors, record execs(mad fruity niggas) etc.

The universe normally balance these things out

117. nirun Says:

*makes joke about trojans*

118. BK2LV Says:

Aids pills > Jae Millz

119. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

*notices CiCi aint say hi to me*

*sends a Carl Landry warning shot at her ankles*

120. Gil Says:

amanda diva did well on manwomanboogie…

but she got that cute but corny steez workin which i can’t stand
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That bitch is an ear of corn. I can’t stand her neither. She be on VH1 shows commenting on shit. Bitch! Comment on your shitty ass album. Does she even have an album out?

121. spanish jay Says:

can you call yourself jae millz if you never made a mill? or put out an album

Jae Millz is winning..got twitter all aflutter..

^Lies. That nigga twitter is NOT poppin’. We’re both in the 200+ range for followers and I don’t even rap.

123. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

^^Did she fuck your girl?

124. BASHWON Says:

We’re both in the 200+ range for followers and I don’t even rap.

LMAO

125. spanish jay Says:

###
    well i think you have put out just as many album though

126. I Hate My Job Says:

Buying Magic beans > Jae Millz

127. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 8:04 pm

Jae Millz is winning..got twitter all aflutter..

^^ha I didnt mean “his” twitter..I meant the fact that eskay has this post up and is also on twitter with J.Millz updates. My twitter is reading eskays twitter widget. (naw)

# spanish jay Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 8:06 pm

###
    well i think you have put out just as many album though

^ WORD. Lol.

*scraps Lean On Me mixtape idea*

129. Bill Hu$tle Says:

LOL since when did niggas actually blog about jae millz music? And who i dont even know who that other teddy gram lookin nigga is (nhjic)

130. ty from linden blvd Says:

yo………….

fucking j millz…..nigga instead of talking about what niggas saying on the net why don’t he drop a fucking album?

and considering that i go to work from about 9 am to about 1pm…..and i made what….over a hundred k the last 4 years,fuck his bitch ass!!!

millz will never drop a album,but somebody tell that nigga when wayne drop his ass if he need a job i got a open spot at one of my cell phone kiosk!!!

ol broke rap nigga!!!

131. BEZ Says:

Not everyone is going to be polite with a comment. I try not to be an a**hole, but that’s what someone giving an OPINION can be.

I’ve started doing less comments ANYWHERE on the net.

Let’s stop commenting on their music and continue to just talk about irrelevant ish.

Let’s not download their music anymore or buy it.

If you give a positive comment your homosexual, unless your a female. If it’s negative your gay.

I thought these dudes was “gangsta” and didn’t fcuk with computers.
    They getting all emo over what a random mofo says.

I guess sometimes the truth hurts……..

132. BEZ Says:

BTW, you got major retail stores that carried many artists music for a reasonably low price going out of business.

The internet can be a good & bad place for certain artists, depending on how they market themselves.

To all of whom it may concern, ya’ll might want to try to expand your mind and hustle to this outlet. You don’t have too many options left nowadays, unless you go to selling your ish @ shows or out of a trunk.

My favorite artists know how to work the net and I BUY their music with my hard earned money. I got two jobs and a 3rd on the way.

You better respect the hand that feeds you.

133. junior Says:

JALL SUM HATIN AZZ NIGGAZ.CNT C A NIGGA ND SAY WELL ATLEAST HE IS DOIN SUFFIN POSTIVE WIF HIMSELF INSTEAD OFF BEATN OLD LADIES UP………P.S DRAKE IZNT N YUNG MONEY IF JALL ASSHOLES READ HIS INTERVIEW WIF VIBE HIS SAYS IT.HE JUST FUCK WIF DEM.BUT HE AINT DOWN

134. ty from linden blvd Says:

hey junior…holla at fire fox spell check.

135. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Young Money Interview Pt. 2 w/ Jabari Says:

[…] Previously: Video: Jabari Talks To Young Money About Internet Comments […]

136. urswurv Says:

“paying bills > jae millz” lmfao