Video: Bun B on Streetsweepers Radio Pt. 2

Previously: Video: Bun B on Streetsweepers Radio Pt. 1

Shouts to BoBO

100 Responses to “Video: Bun B on Streetsweepers Radio Pt. 2”

1. BK2LV Says:

who does sell anymore anyway…. not street niggas…. not kanye niggas (808) ……. not new niggas…. so who???

wanye… pls tell me this is not true

2. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

*gucci manes it up*

*gets 28k a day for commenting weekly on NAH*

3. Pusha TON Says:

UGK 4 LIFE

4. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Ol’PussyAssNiggas.

5. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I rather listen to Kiss then Bun, yes disrespect.

# Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 2:58 pm

the street niggas who sell dwell below the mason dixon

^True. Because Jeezy, Gucci Mane, Rick Ross, Rich Boy, and other assorted bammas make nothin’ but street shit.

BK2LV

Oh shit, what it is?

8. rex hussla Says:

Video: Eskay on Streetsweepers Radio Pt. 2

9. BK2LV Says:

Pro Evolution 2009 >>>>>>> NBA 2k9

10. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

*sweeps the street*

11. BK2LV Says:

whats goodie billz

just been lurking (none) yall niggas go in over here nah right is the blueprint

12. Pusha TON Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 3:03 pm
    I rather listen to Kiss then Bun, yes disrespect.

13. rex hussla Says:

I watched that roast of Larry the Cable Guy…it was missing something [ll]

14. Boosie Says:

# BK2LV Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 3:00 pm

who does sell anymore anyway…. not street niggas…. not kanye (808) ……. not new niggas…. so who???

wanye… pls tell me this is not true
    _____________________________________________________________

Street niggas sell but they gotta make a new form of music. Like the south street artist are selling. Just not the east coasts. Game a “street” nigga and he selling.

The street music that niggas are used to hearing that are hip hop heads aint selling. But street niggas with a different type of music that aint sounding like its 93 is selling. Street niggas will always sell more than a school boy type cat. Its just the product you pushing gotta be fresh. Not that same ol stale shit.

15. D_Block_4_Life Says:

make_niggas_humble-__ft_rick-ross__max_b_-___mp3.

16. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

I was playing wii with the seed last night. Good times

17. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Here we go.

we bomb like La Bamba with bombers send bombers to bomb ya with bombs in they bombers

19. Pusha TON Says:

UGK 4 Life >>>> Last kiss

>>Here we go.

yup.

21. rex hussla Says:

“Gary Busey look at your teeth…they look like a row of urinals. Everytime you talk I wanna piss in your mouth” (c) Greg Giraldo lmaoooo

# BK2LV Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 3:05 pm

whats goodie billz

just been lurking (none) yall niggas go in over here nah right is the blueprint

^That’s what’s up. A yo you still promoting out there? I aint on Myspace no more but hit me up via email/Twitter because LV is on my radar.

23. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

thebiglead.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/00006f.jpg

damn is she fly. Reggie looks fit and handsome too, no homo. Reggie Bush may be the most handsomest negro/man I have ever seen including myself

24. kevfresco Says:

working during a day when the weather breaks sux.

25. D_Block_4_Life Says:

chica chica yeah yeah

26. BK2LV Says:

Boosie Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 3:06 pm
    # BK2LV Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 3:00 pm

wanye… pls tell me this is not true
    _____________________________________________________________

————–

I agree i just think that hiphop is so much of a copycat sport… these new niggas find a nigga they like and they copy him and think that will get them to the top… I see it everyday….. thats why the old niggas still are relevant…. and why niggas like cam are still hot cause no one can be better at cam than cam (nh)…. for example alot of new niggas sound like kanye college dropout cause thats the last big selling album the last hottest flow that was kilin… shits boring

27. kevfresco Says:

Bush may be the most handsomest negro/man I

*santa muerta*

28. D_Block_4_Life Says:

He act like a hoe i’m airing him, gives hoes cesarean’s…

29. Boosie Says:

Lol at niggas giving me the “here we go again look” but they can’t deny the truth.

People say romain lettuce is the best type of lettuce, but I got to beg to differ. Romain may be pricier, but the lettuce is way to soft. I like my lettuce a little weightier, so I still eat iceberg lettuce instead of romain. but If I want to make a leaf rap with rice and vegetables then I’ll use romain lettuce because the leaves are built differently and can hold it better.

30. rex hussla Says:

I saw Reggie Bush out one night in PB…no homo but dude’s biceps were outta control.

31. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

whatever boosie just said might be gayer than what i said

32. Jersey*made*me Says:

As funny as this might come off,Maino got New York on his back right now.

33. D_Block_4_Life Says:

mesclun > romain

just saying.

34. BK2LV Says:

————

huh?

35. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

*daps Rex*

Im telling you. I used to run into Lamar(his step dad) all the time, havent seen him in a minute though.

36. Mark Twain Fame Says:

I swear there’s this old ass waddling broad in the JOB…swear she has a bodily odor like her pussy is dying. straight up.

37. D_Block_4_Life Says:

with home made italian dressing, delishhh (no homo)

38. Pusha TON Says:

Jay is still the KONY

39. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

watched that roast of Larry the Cable Guy…it was missing something [ll
    ^ ^ ^
    Gary Busey, jesus christ, you’re like Mickey Rourke without the comeback.
    Giraldo went in

40. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

^^^^^
    *goes hard on the step machine* *passes out*

41. sleep Says:

I wonder what people like stat quo do to make money?

42. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Hov >

basically

43. Jersey*made*me Says:

This statement can’t be no homo’d when it’s very essence is homo.A dude commenting on a dudes body is 100% homo.

44. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

when I was hella young I would watch Geraldo’s show and have no clue wtf it was about, but moms said I would just sit there captivated, same with the show CHIPS and Michael Knight

45. BK2LV Says:

D. Billz Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 3:09 pm
    # BK2LV Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 3:05 pm

whats goodie billz

just been lurking (none) yall niggas go in over here nah right is the blueprint

————–

oh yeah im still on it…. we trying to get something at the house of blues for the summer… i got ur info ill hit u up….

46. rex hussla Says:

____________________________________________

I’m saying…it was steroid/freak show status

47. Pusha TON Says:

Biggie > _______

48. D_Block_4_Life Says:

The movie “Blue Chips” >

I had hoop dreams then.

49. kevfresco Says:

A dude commenting on a dudes body is 100% homo.

i can dig it. mad nahggers was on here suggesting what rick ross should do wit his stomach. c’mon now sirs.

50. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Pussyhole.

51. Mark Twain Fame Says:

*daps* Fuxie…whut up G.

*daps rest of ya cats too*

52. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Sunset Park >

He Got Game >

Blue Chips >

Above The Rim >

GOAT’s

53. babydoll Says:

Biggie > _______

^Co-sign…word to March 9th

*continues celebrating and commemorating*

54. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

I wonder what people like stat quo do to make money?

a lot of rappers have day jobs on the low. for instance max beezy has a day job in the banking sector even though he clowns niccas with day jobs in interviews lol

55. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

Hell nah niggas go in on somebody’s looks on the ugly side now when I notice a niggas good looks, Im gay?? Fuck Y’all I stay in Pussy but I know when I see a good looking person/animal/piece of art/car/martian

56. D_Block_4_Life Says:

KILLA!

57. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

A dude commenting on a dudes body is 100% homo.

*kisses biceps, flexes glutes in the mirror [||]*

58. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

Above The Rim >

GOAT’s

Coach Carter? No?

61. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Hoop Dreams >

this shit had me in tears and switched my flow back to the pitch
    Yeah but that was more like a documentary.

62. BK2LV Says:

rap niggas is just like the resty of america … Broke as fuck

63. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

DIFFERENT COLOR LAMBO
    DON’T MAKE ME TURN TO RAMBO (c) young dro

BLACKBOYWHITEBOY

64. rex hussla Says:

people who are afraid of basic observations are probably the ones who have come face to face with a penis

65. Boosie Says:

It depends on what type of comments you saying about the man’s body. Like if you see a picture of some dude and ask ” Hey do you work out’? Thats some ol suspect gay shit. you’re really saying to that other man you got a nice body. But if you clown a dude, then its all good unless you clown him cause you don’t want to be seen as a homo, but want to really make a comment about another man’s body.

Like them pics espn was showing of a-rod. them shits looked gay. and it does look dude be on them roids.

Yo DBlock stfu nigga.

67. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

Pun > Biggie

rhetorical my nigs, dont leave comment here!

68. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Yo DBlock stfu nigga.
    I can understand that man, that’s cool.

69. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

70. Pusha TON Says:

Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 3:22 pm
    Pun > Biggie

rhetorical my nigs, dont leave comment here!

71. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

no seriously, Trey Songz murdered this Say You Will joint.

72. D_Block_4_Life Says:

BROFFLEBROS

73. kevfresco Says:

how the fuk can you determine that from a comment. i’m sayin.

74. BK2LV Says:

sonned

75. D_Block_4_Life Says:

NO HOMO

76. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

thebiglead.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/00001f.jpg

ohhhhhaowwwwwww

^True.

If Max B wasn’t in such a fucked up situation he’d be the illest one out now. I guarantee it. Whether you like his music or not.

78. The Shooter Says:

LF: Everything off CP is fire so far….and I’m not a Cam fan….

Illest one out for the EAST, that is.

80. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 3:20 pm

rex hussla Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 3:21 pm

I co-sign both fot hese…ya’ll jsut a lil too serious all the time.

81. kevfresco Says:

Reggie Bush isnt a beautiful looking Person

*ejected*

stop it yo.

82. BK2LV Says:

jail nigga… U GAY….

83. Johnathan Osterman Says:

did he do anything while he was there? of course not, just like every fucking president and CEO of every company in history hasn’t done shit. but they get the credit.

This is all I was saying

Salute Jay for making an uncanny amount of money while doin it tho

Like I said b4, that will NEVER EVER be able to be duplicated

84. sean coonery Says:

Reggie Bush definitely gets a nod from me.

>>Look at your comment in the face and tell me. Reggie Bush isnt a beautiful looking Person

lmao. nah, but Reggie is the type of dude you can look at say, “chicks are gonna love this nigga”

NO HOMO.

datpiff got their buffer game up

*currently listening to Beanie Sigel, Notorious B.I.G Beans V.S. Big dj no phrillz

Peedi and French should do a mixtape together.

Call it Crakk Cocaine.

Cut the check.

88. Boosie Says:

# kevfresco Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 3:24 pm

how the fuk can you determine that from a comment. i’m sayin.
    __________________________________________________________-

It just depends on your character and your commenting history. Like sean coonery aka hootie aka golden armz. This nigga stay commenting about dudes bodies. So I know if he make a comment to clown a dude he’s basing it off another dude who he finds cute and compares and contrasts dudes that looks cute to him and dudes that he finds ugly.

89. sean coonery Says:

I definitely would like to Reggie Bush’s diet plan. I need the guns.

90. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

I would go on a show to be BRO’s aka Bromantic with Reggie Bush.. I would get tons of pussy shrapnel

91. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 3:23 pm

(sicks 145lb Cane Corso on Fux)
    twice.

92. Boosie Says:

case in point ^

93. kevfresco Says:

*tries to nullify excessive giggling*

94. Mark Twain Fame Says:

turn me on with your electric feel…owwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!

95. sean coonery Says:

Boosie stfu…you southpole wearin’ ass mfukka…

Only way you gay or homo…is if you take penis or suck it (nh)

you can’t be gay…by commenting on a persons look…or saying someone is good lookin’…

still: my physique > Reggie’s

beer gut > 6 pack

97. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

aint no one track
    I won’t jump on
    and get my THUMP ON
    beat this track up
    like it jumped on my momma
    and this on my momma
    aint no rhymer
    aint no singer
    aint no human
    aint no CREATURE
    that could ever feel my sneakers
    I sound so good through the speakers
    smell so hood from the refer….
    I’m at the top of my game aint nobody poppin my chain
    and I don’t even wear one but the goons gon’ bang if you reach for a mu’fuckin thang
    it’s Tremaine

98. Mark Twain Fame Says:

wut up chea!…

99. Big Homie Says:

These comments in this post have me dying right now

100. BK2LV Says:

dame giving brain to a Mac we call it laptop