Stoupe ft. M.O.P. – Transition of Power

stoupe-decalogue

Billy and Fame hop on the first single off Decalogue, the new solo from acclaimed Jedi Mind Trick’s maestro and Enemy of Mankind, Stoupe. This has one tag around the 1:50 mark.

Stoupe ft. M.O.P. – Transition of Power

Album is due out March 31 on Babygrande.

Previously: Jedi Mind Tricks’ Divine Fire DVD Trailer

49 Responses to “Stoupe ft. M.O.P. – Transition of Power”

1. Seth Gueko Says:

Stoupe’s underrated

2. kevfresco Says:

Word is bond.My daughter is developing and I know how I did niggas daughters so i’m waiting on karma with a shotgun.

one day niggas was coolin out choppin it up about being fathers and most of us have daughters. so one of my dudes just happened on the convo, himself havin a lil girl as well. he kinda mocks niggas for gushin over thier daughters cuz some of ’em dont take care of em or hardly see him. plus he kinda brash anyway. howeva niggas start retorting and this nigga finally just blurts out, “what yo? all yall niggas daughters is gonna be toppin somebody off anyways so get over yasleves!”

niggas got a lil salty over that but they also got quiet cuz you know….self actualization struck the players circle

3. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# Seth Gueko Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 4:38 pm

Stoupe’s underrated

Yep.

4. Pusha TON Says:

UGK- Hairy Asswhole

put that up

5. The Shooter Says:

boobs >

6. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

KILLA

7. PHENOMENON Says:

This nigga got hungry. LMAO.

JK. Tits with acne all over them. (c) Pizza face

^ ^
    Oh, I’ve encountered these. I don’t know if you would call it acne but there were freckles around the areola.

I likey.

8. PHENOMENON Says:

RAAWWWSSSEEEEE!!

9. Big_seth Says:

# PHENOMENON Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 4:39 pm

This nigga got hungry. LMAO.

JK. Tits with acne all over them. (c) Pizza face

^ ^

I likey.

That’s a whole different thing. I’m talkin bout Black heads & white heads…

Like bout to pop white blodd cells in your mouth.

*vomits*

10. Big_seth Says:

@RIGZ

don’t co-sign the retard. It only encourages him.

lol

11. realmouf Says:

I likey.

little different

Stoupe’s beats be mad epic. you be feeling like you’re on the back of a chariot going off to fight the Mongols and shit.

13. PHENOMENON Says:

Ugh, someone in Rick Rawse’s camp please liberate “Maybach Music 2”.

14. Pusha TON Says:

UGK 4 LIFE

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 4:40 pm

However, comedy wise:

DC >

Dave Chappelle
    Wanda Sykes
    Martin Lawrence
    Donnell Rawlings
    Joe Clair
    Red Grant
    Pierre

That’s a powerhouse line up but :

Chicago=Bernie Mac,Robin Harris,Rodney Perry,Deeray,Corey Holcombe,Deon Cole,Vince Vaughn,Robin Williams,John Belushi,etc.

^Robin Harris – dead

Vince Vaughn – doesn’t do stand-up

Bernie Mac – dead

John Belushi – dead

You need more people.

16. Jersey*made*me Says:

one day niggas was coolin out choppin it up about being fathers and most of us have daughters. so one of my dudes just happened on the convo, himself havin a lil girl as well. he kinda mocks niggas for gushin over thier daughters cuz some of ‘em dont take care of em or hardly see him. plus he kinda brash anyway. howeva niggas start retorting and this nigga finally just blurts out, “what yo? all yall niggas daughters is gonna be toppin somebody off anyways so get over yasleves!”

Harsh reality……….SMH.

17. Boosie Says:

# The Shooter Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 4:40 pm

boobs >
    ____________________________________________

fat booty> fat titties

18. The Shooter Says:

eskay Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 4:45 pm

Damn now I’m going to download this just to hear, eskay you should promote my uncle lu lu’s mixtape.

# Boosie Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 4:49 pm

# The Shooter Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 4:40 pm

boobs >
    ____________________________________________

fat booty> fat titties

^All day, every day.

20. Seth Gueko Says:

Big_seth Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 4:43 pm
    @RIGZ

don’t co-sign the retard. It only encourages him.

lol

23. The Shooter Says:

Seth Gueko Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 4:56 pm
    Big_seth Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 4:43 pm
    @RIGZ

don’t co-sign the retard. It only encourages him.

lol

PLEASE
    lil seth
    stay relevant
    thx
    peace

Okay that shit was funny to me, LOL

24. wavy is a cliche Says:

jose reyes is far from a good and last i checked was dominican
    but if youre speakin about dark skind mlb players then
    vlad guerrero
    david ortiz
    miguel tejada
    alfonso soriano
    manny ramirez is more black than jose reyes

25. wavy is a cliche Says:

27. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Ron Artest > Kimbo Slice

28. Seth Gueko Says:

Seth Petruzelli > Kimbo Slice

victory talk

29. joffe jo Says:

JMT as a whole are underrated

>>Flat ass and big tits >>>>>>>>>Big ass and flat chest

^WRONG

ass > tits forever and ever

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 4:56 pm

fat booty> fat titties

Flat ass and big tits >>>>>>>>>Big ass and flat chest

^You on sherm. Aint nothin’ appealin’ about a flat but. A shorty aint gotta have no D’s. As long as they’re there (c) Tony Roberts

32. TRICK TRICK Says:

No HOOD TAX for RAWSE
    50, Curtis, Curly, ALL GOT TO PAY!!!

33. joffe jo Says:

wordd

# joffe jo Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 5:01 pm

Flat ass and big tits >>>>>>>>>Big ass and flat chest

^^^^^^
    or he just like the titays more than the asses

^You and the other white can go stand in the corner now. lol

37. The Shooter Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 4:56 pm
    fat booty> fat titties

Flat ass and big tits >>>>>>>>>Big ass and flat chest

You’re crazy

38. joffe jo Says:

naw i like the asses myself billz i was trying to give the dude some help

fuck you gonna do with all that titty and no ass? revert to infancy?

40. joffe jo Says:

motor boat them tits

41. farsideoff Says:

# eskay Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 5:01 pm

>>Flat ass and big tits >>>>>>>>>Big ass and flat chest

^WRONG

ass > tits forever and ever
    _ _ _ _
    plus, if you’re looking for long term wifey material, big tits are only going to sag by the year, so every year you’re losing a bit more.

42. Jersey*made*me Says:

Flat ass and big tits >>>>>>>>>Big ass and flat chest
    _________________________________________________________

you can’t be black with this statement

How come? I like some tits in my fuck.Of course I prefer the total package,but if I had to choose,gimme some big tits and a flat ass over no tits.You can’t titty fuck a man chest bitch and when she ride who the fuck wanna look at some still nipples?

43. Big_seth Says:

I can work around lil tittys, but flat ass is a big turn off.

Especially if she got hips but no ass. I get excited for nothin.

SMH

44. TRICK TRICK Says:

Big Tits = Big Back when they get older

45. Big_seth Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 5:05 pm

Flat ass and big tits >>>>>>>>>Big ass and flat chest
    _________________________________________________________

you can’t be black with this statement

Back of a girls head > Bouncin nipples.

I can only play with tittys for so long Then It’s time to turn her around.

46. Jerz201 Says:

Stoupe is the most acclaimed and best underground producer of all time. One of the best period in my book. This album is gonna be crazy. Mop lives down the block from me. Gotta give them props on this when I see them on the block.

47. Jerz201 Says:

48. Farts In A Jar Says:

THIS SONGS LEVELS ARE ALL FUCKED UP..CAN BARELY HERE MOP RAPPING..BACK TO THE BOARDS FAGGET

49. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Stoupe ft. Joell Ortiz - That’s Me Says: