Lloyd Banks – Truth Hurts

Another premiere from the dopeboyz. NMC bitch!

Lloyd Banks – Truth Hurts

Previously: Lloyd Banks – Radio | Lloyd Banks – Raw

42 Responses to “Lloyd Banks – Truth Hurts”

1. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 8:04 pm

Jae Millz is winning..got twitter all aflutter..

^Lies. That nigga twitter is NOT poppin’. We’re both in the 200+ range for followers and I don’t even rap.

^^ha I didnt mean “his” twitter..I meant the fact that eskay has this post up and is also on twitter with J.Millz updates. My twitter is reading eskays twitter widget. (naw)

2. spanish jay Says:

who is the hypeman in this picture?

3. Oscar Says:

*late*

KILLA!

4. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Duke basketball coach Mike Krzyzewski isn’t thrilled his team got snubbed by the leader of the free world.

“Somebody said that we’re not in President Obama’s Final Four, and as much as I respect what he’s doing, really, the economy is something that he should focus on, probably more than the brackets,” Krzyzewski told a reporter from the Associated Press on Wednesday.

^^^THIS

Get in the fuckin house and sign some bills nigga..get off that nigger shit.

5. Voltron Says:

BANKS USED THE SAME SAMPLE AS ME!!!

I RECORDED IT 2 WEEKS AGO!

LOL

my beat is better. produced by Mert on Nile Music.

Victory – Black To Front, May ’09

6. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

This nigga Barry think this shit is a joke..we don’t wanna see you pickin no fuckin brackets..this shits embarassing fam…my pops finna get laid off..you cheesing, showing us your black ass gums talkin bout Memphis VS UConn

7. TRICK TRICK Says:

Lloyd banks is the Best Artist on G-Unit

8. spanish jay Says:

my pops finna get laid off..

###

aww man, im sorry to hear that

i wish i knew where your father works

so i could lay him off

and get your internet cut off

and save us all from your comments

# spanish jay Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 8:06 pm

###
    well i think you have put out just as many album though

^ WORD. Lol.

*scraps Lean On Me mixtape idea*

10. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

hell yeah obama fuckin up talkin about the ncaa shits disgusting a family of 4 paid 30,000 bucks for this bailout shit send me and my fam that money i’ll bail some shit out with it

11. Bill Hu$tle Says:

LOL since when did niggas actually blog about jae millz music? And who i dont even know who that other teddy gram lookin nigga is (nhjic)

12. Seth Gueko Says:

Mafia Music Hurts

13. spanish jay Says:

im not evening trying to be sarcastic but i wonder if anyone wakes up as says to themself: ” damm i wish i had a new jae millz album” or “when is that jae millz gonna drop” or “where is jae millz, i lent him my metro card”

14. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

spanish jay Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 8:13 pm
    my pops finna get laid off..

###

aww man, im sorry to hear that

i wish i knew where your father works

so i could lay him off

and get your internet cut off

and save us all from your comments

^^^^^^
    damn dog…cartman is that you

15. rex hussla Says:

really? Dude can’t spend five minutes filling out a bracket? SMH

16. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

spanish jay Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 8:13 pm

my pops finna get laid off..

###

aww man, im sorry to hear that

i wish i knew where your father works

so i could lay him off

and get your internet cut off

and save us all from your comments

^^He works in NJ for Hess Oil, he drives oil rigs, 52 years old and he’d cut your boyfriends balls off and give em to you as a pair of earrings you fruitcup.

17. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

I feel you rex on that shit…but aint no time to fuck around get this shit together

18. Seth Gueko Says:

Rick Ross’ Deeper Than Rap – Track listing Off iShall !
    1. “Deeper Than Rap” Kanye West Jadakiss
    2. “Mafia Music” The Inkredibles
    3. “Bigger” J.R. Rotem Akon & Fabolous
    4. “Magnificent” J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League John Legend
    5. “Cigar Music (Do It)” Bink Chris Echols
    6. “On Top Of The World” J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League Avery Storm
    7. “Valley Of Death” DJ Toomp co-produced by T.I. Mary J. Blige & T.I.
    8. “Murder Miami” Bigg D Masspike Miles
    9. “Usual Suspects” The Inkredibles Nas
    10. “Face” Drumma Boy
    11. “Yacht Club” J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League
    12. “Boss’ Lady” The Neptunes Ne-Yo
    13. “Maybach Music Part II” J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League Kanye West, Lil Wayne, & T-Pain
    14. “I Really Want” Tricky Stewart The-Dream
    15. “Laid Back” The Runners
    16. “Doin’ It” T.I.
    17. “I Made It” Cool & Dre
    18. “See That” The Inkredibles Ace Hood
    19. “Happy Endings” Just Blaze Ludacris & Alicia Keys
    20. “Don’t Worry” Drumma Boy Triple C
    DefJam, Def Jam South
    BOSS!

“where is jae millz, i lent him my metro card”

^LOL. This nigga need to be happy that he’s not still wastin’ his life in Harlem battle niggas on dvds in front of clothes and furniture fixtures.

20. spanish jay Says:

zzzz

21. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 8:18 pm

really? Dude can’t spend five minutes filling out a bracket? SMH

^^nigga had a press conference complete with Microsoft Office Presentation, a pie chart, and fuckin diagrams..nigga stood there detailing which pick he likes and didnt like..wasnt no 5 minutes fam.

22. spanish jay Says:

mr. president had a press conference complete with Microsoft Office Presentation, a pie chart, and fuckin diagrams..nigga stood there detailing which pick he likes and didnt like..wasnt no 5 minutes fam.

###

my bad, should i step out my shoes, give them to you
    heres my cars and my house you can live in that too

# Highsaiah Thomas Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 8:10 pm

^^^THIS

Get in the fuckin house and sign some bills nigga..get off that nigger shit.

^Yo for real, fuck Coach K. It wasn’t that serious and he mad that niggas aint kneeling down and praying to the almighty Blue Devils.

24. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

duke is for white boys

25. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

14 0ut of 17 commenters agreed with me on cnnpolitics.com

*gets off of spaceship*

March 18th, 2009 6:38 pm ET

Barack Obama should try tapping into Coach K’s playbook a little more. The difference between them is that Coach K is a wildly successful basketball coach and Barack Obama has been a miserable failure as a president. Coach K understands that you need to stick with what you’re good. Barack Obama is trying to be all things to all people and is falling flat on his face.

26. Voltron Says:

# TRICK TRICK Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 8:13 pm

Lloyd banks is the Best Artist on G-Unit

Check out Mister fuckin Obvious over here

27. spanish jay Says:

nahright.com/2008/06/09/jae-millz-that-cash/#comment-1122632

28. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

March 18th, 2009 6:40 pm ET

Agree fully with Coach K.

Mr Obama, your campaigning is over. Now work.

29. Darth Cipher Says:

Back from the gym… i dunno if it’s cause summer is on it’s way, but the shorty’s be coming out to the gym in packs these days

30. Seth Gueko Says:

Gunit It’s only Three Rapper
    Fiddy, yayo and banks so it’s not really hard
    mobb deep is a group and maza,glocc,loc.. no albums
    but banks got punchlines. tons

31. anons Says:

america is gettin buttraped in a public park by the ceos and bankers of the world….

32. spanish jay Says:

saying america is not doing well would been suffice

33. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Darth Cipher Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 8:28 pm

^^^ok quick rundown on what u missed

We all hate Jay Millz now..Kanye is facing 2 yrs in camp heaven for fags, rick Ross dropeed some more fire..you’re gay and oh yea..you might wanna go get an ELISA test.

34. jfoxgotraps Says:

Duke all the way in my bracket.

these niggas will never be able to fuck wit’ me / say my grace before I give ’em a buck-fifty

36. Bill Hu$tle Says:

Coach K seriously doesn’t realize with that statement, these black HS prospects will be hollerin at UNC now.

37. Sean coonery Says:

Obama is a nigger…I’m going to post that on facebook…

38. Sean coonery Says:

Obama is two months in and they want to blame this shit on him

39. Darth Cipher Says:

Reply:

i never liked Jae Millz, so no problem there, he can jump off a bridge and land in a pile i airbags symbolizing another thing he’s failed at… bout time Kanye!!!… Ross didn’t drop hot shit, the producers on his album did, let’s be real… I’M GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF HAPPENED (c) Brennan… ELISA test not falling for that again

40. A tribe called quest Says:

Mothafuckas are acting like President Obama isn’t human. He has a life too, if he spent 24/7 working on Americas issue he’d be the first president to commit suicide. Look at bush, that white devil mailed IN his presidency and made it out without a scratch. People are going to hate because they are ignorant, so just laugh, in their faces if you don’t mind.

41. k-rob Says:

# Voltron Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 8:26 pm

# TRICK TRICK Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 8:13 pm

Lloyd banks is the Best Artist on G-Unit

Check out Mister fuckin Obvious over here
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    dont someone has to be the best in a group or team or whatever? dude what is your fuckin point?
    styles is the best in D-block, michael was the best of the jackson 5