Jadakiss – Kiss My Ass (No DJ)

kisskids

No DJ version of Kiss My Ass from The Champ Is Here 2 mixtape.

Jadakiss – Kiss My Ass (No DJ)

Shouts to Young Sav & BoBO.

The Last Kiss, in stores April 7th.

92 Responses to “Jadakiss – Kiss My Ass (No DJ)”

1. kevfresco Says:

un blogga

2. kevfresco Says:

damn my refresh button is GANGSTA!

3. rex hussla Says:

SMH @ homie in the bottom right rockin’ his work uniform from Subway

4. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

*fucking dead* is SEXY T up in this bitch, nigga with the plaid

5. rex hussla Says:

Big_seth Says:

You’re an impostor. The real bleek would throw on the durag first…

SMH
    ______________________________________________________

I can’t throw that on…it never comes off lmao

# Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 2:22 pm

the s. carter was the little sneaker that couldn’t

^How you figure? The first editions were sold nationwide.

7. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

yo fux i meant to tell you. good looks on that bilal. when its in the whip chics that are foreign to it dig a niggas neo-soul style when i put em on

My Favorite album any genre in the past 5years not called College Dropout

8. Big_seth Says:

# Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 2:28 pm

I had the s.carter original color way, nobody could tell me shit when I rocked them

Them black & gray S.Dots would still get play if they didn’t look like a dog chewed on em.

9. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

this may be the only song Jason used inflection in his voice to emphasize emotion in his bars.

10. kevfresco Says:

this shit is banonkas.

aahaaa!

11. rex hussla Says:

bottom left looks like a young Avon Barksdale

12. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

Yo Eskay you going to post my video of Sexy T saying “Nahright GO COP KISS MY ASS”

13. Pusha TON Says:

You know I dump mine on fake nigggas one time, wack bitches, rat snitches, my life’s a punchline

14. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

nigga at the bottom with the beanie is Redmans SON I SWEAR TO GOD(c)Land

15. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

nigga at the bottom with the beanie is Redmans SON I SWEAR TO GOD(c)Land

16. kevfresco Says:

this beat fits kiss and its not his norm. dope shit.

17. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Hov’s tenure as president was a successful one, just saying.

18. babydoll Says:

Shout out to Jada MWAH! He in VA this week! I’m trynna go hawk shopping! LOL!

19. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

SpaceShips will always be my jawn. I graduated from school that spring of 04 and I was fucking stressed with all kinds of shit……

20. Hoskins Says:

best track on the tape. the rest is trash

21. Da Says:

>>best track on the tape. the rest is trash

you stupid, The People freestyle >>>>>>>>> this song

23. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

In 2006, the album was named by Time magazine as one of the 100 best albums of all time

24. Kendoll Says:

hov was president for def jam for his own personal reasons and that was to get his publishing and his money. He raped defjam till he was the 100 millionth man (live nation deal).

why do you cats insist on arguing on some shit that is not music related?

25. Seth Gueko Says:

dope track
    drop this for itunes bonus track on ya Last Kiss album
    HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

26. Pusha TON Says:

You stay getting dug out, Joe Torre

27. kevfresco Says:

Hoskins Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 2:40 pm
    best track on the tape. the rest is trash

where u find it @?

link or bible confetti.

28. Kendoll Says:

this camron caveman song is a decent song. Cam’s rhyme style fits in today’s climate.

29. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

The People freestyle >>>>>>>>>. this song

^^^^^^^^
    ADM ADM ADM!!!

niggas rock skinny jeans with long scittarves/look halfway gay, so bizzare(no mid 90s hit pop song)

30. babydoll Says:

The fake doll is speaking some truth…lol (c Seth vs. Seth)

31. streetz Says:

# eskay Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 2:41 pm

>>best track on the tape. the rest is trash

you stupid, The People freestyle >>>>>>>>> this song

32. sleep Says:

Jay tenure president of def jam»»»george bush tenure as president

33. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

there is a singer named Babydoll on B-Real’s album, yes thought of VA BD Nah Commenter

roffle @ that Combat Jack story. I read it before but forgot the details. He said them niggas was runnin’ “knees to chest” style.

35. babydoll Says:

Some bullshit jewelry from canal and a ’04 coupe…©Jada

GATTT!

36. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

“is that a double r in the middle of her muthafuckin chest? does that stand foe rick ross?”

37. nation Says:

mami lock my garage
    rock my massage
    fuck it, bucket by osh kosh bgosh
    golly i’m gully…

38. kevfresco Says:

oh this shits from a mixtape.

ight n/m hosk.

Hov won at Def Jam, anybody who thinks otherwise probably hated him to begin with: i.e. Hisiah Thomas. if you look at the #’s Def Jam set mad records for sales and Grammy nods during his tenure. did he do anything while he was there? of course not, just like every fucking president and CEO of every company in history hasn’t done shit. but they get the credit.

40. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

Rhymefest Blue Collar Lp > 95%

>>Sizzle. That freestyle is top 10 in 2009 by far. Matta fact that opening track (track 2)over the swizz beat >>> Kiss My Ass

although Styles is a big reason why

42. Kendoll Says:

# babydoll Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 2:43 pm

The fake doll is speaking some truth…lol (c Seth vs. Seth)

you jealous of my name, which was actually given to me.

43. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

*listens to Jada the People*

*bops head dumb hard*

*music makes a nigga feel good*

*punches white lady with dumb daily complaints*

44. sleep Says:

I give jay a b- as prez of def jam. He couldve got a A by bringing weezy to def jam but he dropped the ball.

45. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

Nobody i mean nobody can suck up Weezy Like Baby Williams

46. Big_seth Says:

# babydoll Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 2:43 pm

The fake doll is speaking some truth…lol (c Seth vs. Seth)

I’m not saying I hate him. I just want him to change his name… or admit he looks up to me. This could be achieved by him changing his name to “lil’ Seth” or “I want to be Seth”

either way he should change the name.

47. D_Block_4_Life Says:

He couldve got a A by bringing weezy to def jam but he dropped the ball.
    From what i recall Weezy wanted to exclusive/unique deal and more then traditional ownership.

48. Seth Gueko Says:

DAT DEF JAM YEAR WILL BE A EXCELLENT CRU
    THE-DREAM, JADA, ROSS, FAB, YE?, JAYZ !

49. babydoll Says:

Kendoll Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 2:47 pm
    # babydoll Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 2:43 pm

The fake doll is speaking some truth…lol (c Seth vs. Seth)

you jealous of my name, which was actually given to me.

^LOL…Check the history…

BD is NEVER jealous and my name was given to me as well. If you were up on the Seth vs. Seth debate the other day then you would know it was just a joke…smh

50. Pusha TON Says:

I walk in Niketown, I tell’em wipe me down

51. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Who was fuckin’ with Def Jam from 05-08, i mean really.

52. Seth Gueko Says:

BLUECOLLAR>ELCHE>ELCHETHEMANUEL

Weezy would never leave his father, he just spread that rumor so he could renegotiate.

54. Kendoll Says:

Do people actually think hov cared and still cares what goes on a def jam? Lets be serious. His company was the roc. which we can all see he devoted more of his time and effort into the roc label then the def jam label. He still takes beans and bleek with him on tours as hype man. He even brings out sauce money on stage? who does that?

Def jam is nothing more than a stepping stone. thats la reid’s label.

55. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

*listens WE CAN MAKE IT BETTER*

56. babydoll Says:

Big_seth Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 2:49 pm
    # babydoll Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 2:43 pm

The fake doll is speaking some truth…lol (c Seth vs. Seth)

either way he should change the name.

^LOL

57. rex hussla Says:

No homo but my guilty pleasure right now is Akon/Weezy’s “I’m So Paid”

*turns it up*

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy do I like this shit?!?!?!?!?!

58. Pusha TON Says:

Fiends slept in front the crib for two days striaght, like I had the I-phone.

59. D_Block_4_Life Says:

either way he should change the name.
    LOLOL

60. kevfresco Says:

nobody can suck up Weezy Like Baby Williams

*dead*

“i be spunkin on my daddy, spunkin on my daddy!” (c) weezy

61. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

@ Fux
    lemme get a copy of that Bilal too nigga.

62. Kendoll Says:

# babydoll Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 2:49 pm

Kendoll Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 2:47 pm
    # babydoll Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 2:43 pm

The fake doll is speaking some truth…lol (c Seth vs. Seth)

you jealous of my name, which was actually given to me.

^LOL…Check the history…

I’m not “up” on those things. I could careless, but if you could, send a link so I can be mildly amused.

63. sleep Says:

When it comes to quality and price

Levis jeans»»any $300 jeans

>>His company was the roc. which we can all see he devoted more of his time and effort into the roc label then the def jam label.

actually, it’s the other way around. he spent way more time with Jeezy and Rihanna then he did with Bleek and Freeway and Beans, which is why niggas were in the other thread crying that Hov didn’t look out for his peoples. But Hov was just being smart and putting his resources into people who would actually sell. Its not like he shelved Beans and them, they all put out albums. But niggas act like if Jay woulda spend another 100K on promo or whatever that woulda bumped Sigel or Free’s numbers. street artists like them just aren’t selling like that anymore and likely won’t ever again.

65. Big_seth Says:

# Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 2:51 pm

*listens WE CAN MAKE IT BETTER*

qtip killT that joint… Matter fact all of em did.

66. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

Collin off the top I dont have the zshare link let me look real quick and then I got you. You have a Twitter? I will dm it

67. rex hussla Says:

bumpin’ T.R.O.Y at work >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

my worksafe playlist is outta control…and I realized Jay Elec’s Exhibit A is censored thus it gets work bumpery

68. Pusha TON Says:

Mack Mittens = The best currently on the ROC

69. D_Block_4_Life Says:

This.

70. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

fuck it, bucket by osh kosh bgosh

applaud Nate.

71. sleep Says:

My guilty pleasure is soulja boy “turn my swag on.

^Reluctantly and painfully cosigns.

73. babydoll Says:

Kendoll Says:

send a link so I can be mildly amused.

^*blank stare*

74. Big_seth Says:

sleep Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 2:57 pm- note the time people

My guilty pleasure is soulja boy

AYOOOOOO

lol

75. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

the street niggas who sell dwell below the mason dixon

76. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Golly i’m gully..

77. Kendoll Says:

# eskay Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 2:54 pm

Well you might be right in that he spent more public time with jeezy and rihanna, during that short time period cause he was prez of def jam. But he threw beans and bleek way more bones and mulligans, cause they are his manz. I don’t see jay with jeezy and rihanna no more. I’m just saying Hov gave more of his free time with beans and bleek and helped them out even when it wasnt in his best financial interest.

78. Big_seth Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 2:57 pm

^Reluctantly and painfully cosigns.

I also co-sign

*feels partly at fault for being a Ye stan when CD dropped*

79. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

yo Rex Zags at 60 to 1 to win it all. I put 20dollars on that on gp.

80. Pusha TON Says:

B. Mack = The King of philly

81. BK2LV Says:

who does sell anymore anyway…. not street niggas…. not kanye (808) ……. not new niggas…. so who???

wanye… pls tell me this is not true

# Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 2:58 pm

the street niggas who sell dwell below the mason dixon

^True. Because Jeezy, Gucci Mane, Rick Ross, Rich Boy, and other assorted bammas make nothin’ but street shit.

BK2LV

Oh shit, what up chief?

84. rex hussla Says:

Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 2:59 pm
    yo Rex Zags at 60 to 1 to win it all. I put 20dollars on that on gp.
    ______________________________________________________

‘Cuse or some other Big East team is taking it though

>>Because Jeezy, Gucci Mane, Rick Ross, Rich Boy, and other assorted bammas make nothin’ but street shit.

that’s true.

86. Boosie Says:

# BK2LV Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 3:00 pm

wanye… pls tell me this is not true
    _____________________________________________________________

Street niggas sell but they gotta make a new form of music. Like the south street artist are selling. Just not the east coasts. Game a “street” nigga and he selling.

The street music that niggas are used to hearing that are hip hop heads aint selling. But street niggas with a different type of music that aint sounding like its 93 is selling. Street niggas will always sell more than a school boy type cat. Its just the product you pushing gotta be fresh. Not that same ol stale shit.

87. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

Let’s just say they gave me a check and took the ink up out it
    Now all I can do is go to the bank about it
    -Dwayne Carter, on Universal The Dedication-

88. sleep Says:

Def jam is on universal so wanyne a fucking liar.

89. Jersey*made*me Says:

As funny as this might come off,Maino got New York on his back right now.

90. Bomber Says:

Quiet bloggin Eskay > Opinionated outspoken 50 comments per post Eskay

just find us some decent music and be quiet fam.

>>just find us some decent music and be quiet fam.

ayo, fuck you, kick rocks

92. Bomber Says:

>>>>ayo, fuck you, kick rocks

Funny clever Eskay > Mad Rapperish Eskay