Video: Lil Wayne Introduces Young Money

From MTV News:

The crew consists of familiar names from Wayne’s albums and mixtapes including Drake, Mack Maine, Nicki Minaj, Jae Millz, Tyga and newer artists Gudda Gudda, T-Streets, Lil Twist, Lil Chuckee and Shanell, who co-wrote her boss’ latest hit, “Prom Queen.”

Wayne’s currently putting the finishing touches on his next project, his rock debut, Rebirth, now due May 19, and is also working on a number of other albums, from a Hot Boyz reunion LP to Tha Carter IV. But if his plans go right, he said the world will also see the release of a Young Money group album, a solo project by a Young Money member and a single from a second member by the end of 2009.

The collective shot a video for their buzz single “Every Girl in the World” that should be airing soon. The explicit track isn’t the official single, Wayne warned. He said the proper first single will be huge, but the world will just have to wait for that one.

“We gonna be that clique, that record company, that everybody wanna be with, everybody wanna be like,” he said. “You remember Bad Boy, you remember No Limit, you remember Cash Money. … We coming back with that. We bringing that back.”

I think Every Girl is catchy… I wonder if the real single can top it.

105 Responses to “Video: Lil Wayne Introduces Young Money”

1. babydoll Says:

YOUNG MONEY!

2. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

I think its more like Sai is done with Just.
    =============================
    Saigon’s done alot of questionable shit, going against Just’s wishes more then once. Dude’s a wildcard, saying the first thing that comes to mind. Like when he said GSNT will be better then Illmatic. Just never backed him up on that. All I’m saying is Just has distanced himself from Sai somewhat & when the album eventually does come out, I doubt they’ll work together as closely on a follow up.

3. Ghost Writer Says:

*hears amillie beat*

4. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Young mula (no Sperm Data Processor)

5. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

queue SDP in 1 minus 1

6. SDP Says:

*ahem*

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG

MULAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ima see weezy for the first time ever in person in 2 weeks.

im guna pass out

7. A tribe called quest Says:

I thought drake said he wasnt in young money smh

That nigga coulda been a tupac in that Digital underground ass group

8. Seth Gueko Says:

tHE WHOLE ROC > tHE WHOLE YOUNG MULA CREW

9. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Amph

I think most of the accusations your making are plausible but i still think Just and Sai have a better relationship then we all think..

10. A tribe called quest Says:

Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:
    March 17th, 2009 at 5:14 pm
    queue SDP in 1 minus 1

SDP Says:
    March 17th, 2009 at 5:15 pm
    *ahem*

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG

MULAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ima see weezy for the first time ever in person in 2 weeks.

im guna pass out

–*Dies*

SDP = Eskay, Dre, Or nation. The timing is uncanny

11. D_Block_4_Life Says:

ima see weezy for the first time ever in person in 2 weeks.

im guna pass out
    BROFFLEBROASTERS

12. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Wayne’s got a decent line up. The comp should be fire.

13. Skrong Taper: The Line-Up Prince Says:

Fuck a Rocafella comparison

Bleek > Young Money minus Wayne

14. kevfresco Says:

*ahem*

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG

MULAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABYYYYYY

*rides shotgun in deathproof car w/kurt*

15. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

You’re trippin’.

Jae Millz > Bleek
    ================
    Bleek’s career > Jae Millz’s career

Tell me I’m lyin.

21. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I’ve always been fond of Jae Millz (no)

22. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

*dies 2times* no 2x G-Unit Masher

>>BROFFLEBROASTERS

*dead*

24. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Bleek’s career > Jae Millz’s career

Tell me I’m lyin.
    Career of course but lyrical prowess NOPE

25. Seth Gueko Says:

jAE mILLz >
    maybe
    but bleek’s albums >>>

last time I checked Jae Millz didn’t have a career.

27. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

Bleek’s career > Jae Millz’s career

Tell me I’m lyin.

^^^^^
    co-sign and I like Bleek but Millz is a monster and personal favorite, No DBillz Bro-riding for Ruste Juxx and Serious Jones

28. A tribe called quest Says:

Smh@ Jae millz not being signed to the roc or bad boy.

29. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Skrong = cocasnortscutnotyay?

30. SDP Says:

ay,

any takers besides tribe who also think relapse is going to sell more than Carter Tre’?

31. Skrong Taper: The Line-Up Prince Says:

Of course Malik doesn’t have lyrical prowess, he should just open up a du-rag spot in Brooklyn and call it a day. but ya’ll are trippin if you think Jae Millz is goin anywhere. That nigga dropped his last single,”Who” like 5 years ago.

32. SDP Says:

daps all btw

33. Seth Gueko Says:

hope
    jae millz
    with good
    beats for his album
    on young money label
    O N E D A Y

34. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

35. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Bleek’s career > Jae Millz’s career

Tell me I’m lyin.
    ===========================
    He was standing with Jay-Z. That affiliation alone used to push cats to Gold.

36. D_Block_4_Life Says:

No but i did hear you say Em will not crack platinum which is just asinine, Crack a Bottle broke single digital records and you dont think he will crack a Millie? Yes pun.

37. A tribe called quest Says:

*Predicts Memphis bleek reality show on vh1 called ‘For the love of durags’*

38. Seth Gueko Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 5:22 pm
    Bleek’s career > Jae Millz’s career

Tell me I’m lyin.
    ===========================
    He was standing with Jay-Z. That affiliation alone used to push cats to Gold.

^yeah
    so let we see if jae millz’s new affiliation is the same thang !

39. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Nah i know but i still enjoy listening to Ol’ boy

>>I have always hated that eskay never ever posted Jae Millz shit until he bacame Young Mula. Something shady about that to me, no BROmO

first of all, it’s common knowledge that eskay doesn’t really like Jae Millz.

second of all, what in the fuck did Jae Millz release in the 3 years or so before he signed to YM? like 2 freestyles maybe? both of which I’m pretty sure I posted.

41. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

*plays Jae Millz HOLLA AT A PLAYA dumb loud*

42. A tribe called quest Says:

ay,

–He’ll sell more out of the US then in it, but he’ll still destroy waynes numbers

43. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Millz had two deals, one with Warner Bros. & one with Universal. Who do you blame, the artist or the label?

44. D_Block_4_Life Says:

like 2 freestyles maybe? both of which I’m pretty sure I posted.
    *heads to search box*

45. Seth Gueko Says:

mARSHALL mATHERS
    if it’s not in one week
    a millie in two weeks. indeniable!
    WORLD WIDE 5 milli
    Dis Dude Iz tHE Monster Of This Rap Industry

46. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

why he got to BLOW…..why cant I just enjoy Jae Millz for being Jae Millz?

47. Skrong Taper: The Line-Up Prince Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:
    March 17th, 2009 at 5:22 pm

Bleek’s career > Jae Millz’s career

Tell me I’m lyin.
    ===========================
    He was standing with Jay-Z. That affiliation alone used to push cats to Gold.

====================
    You say that like Millz isn’t standing next to white America’s favorite rapper.

48. SDP Says:

Yes, because eminem simply doesn’t have the buzz it needs to crack plat.

Crack a bottle is basura, ask eskay.

>>Nah i know but i still enjoy listening to Ol’ boy

I mean, that’s what it comes down to. I don’t like Millz too much, but who gives a shit if he “goes anywhere”. smh @ hip-hop fans.

“dude is nice, but he’s not going anywhere so I can’t listen to him because then I’ll be a failure by osmosis”

50. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

Amp I know WHO and No No No got love around my Cipher……when I painted my truck to a cherry red 150(c)Pun

51. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 5:24 pm
    ===================================
    “Who” wasn’t his last single. He had “Streets Melting” with Swizz after that, “Holla At A Playa” & “Bring It Back”…all solid songs. The labels never gave him a proper set up.

52. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

PUN > EM

*straight ass face*

53. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Im out im out im out

54. nirun Says:

FRIENEMIES IS GAY

55. Seth Gueko Says:

eminem doesnt have the buzz now
    the machine ain’t here now
    MARCH ain’t APRIL
    APRIL ain’t MAY!
    weezy can’t
    fux with
    shady
    one
    !

56. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

You say that like Millz isn’t standing next to white America’s favorite rapper.
    =============================
    That title still belongs to Marshall.

57. SDP Says:

the only time i hear about em is on the net..n once a week on the radio with that crack a bottle shit..that shit aint even top ten in n. cal radio stations

58. Skrong Taper: The Line-Up Prince Says:

# SDP Says:
    March 17th, 2009 at 5:26 pm

Yes, because eminem simply doesn’t have the buzz it needs to crack plat.

Crack a bottle is basura, ask eskay.
    ===========================
    1) Eminem never loses buzz, ever. He’s one rapper who has never, ever, EVER lost any form of hype.

2)Since when does a song have to be good to sell? *cough* flo-Rida *cough*

@ Fux: “Who” was a banger when it dropped, I can’t front.

>>My boy forced me to listen to his Statue mixtape a few months ago, and after hearing that I’ll admit that I upgraded his rating from ‘Hot Garbage’ to ‘He’s aiight.’

^ha ha, classic me

60. A tribe called quest Says:

–I Believe his album was prepped and ready, even had a dope single with vid and cam on the remix.

His album was pushed and pushed

61. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

classic me
    ^^^^^^^^^
    *fucking dead*

62. nirun Says:

the beat is kinda nice tho

63. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Crack a bottle is basura, ask eskay.
    I didn’t think it was that bad and my arguement wasn’t whether the song was dope or not, it was about the attention it garnered hence why he will crack a Millie.

64. Seth Gueko Says:

crack a bottle is just a song.
    yo dat’s not the support for his whole album
    datz just a weak leak, with a fuckin’ good success
    so when shady will come with big tunes, the charts will see the result !

>>Crack a bottle is basura, ask eskay.

I like Crack A Bottle. sue me, i’ll settle out.

66. BMUSE Says:

wow a room full of really smart people that produce quality music.
    Feel free to shoot me in the face now..

67. Ghost Writer Says:

Popping a chick’s cherry > eating her out

*walks away laughing*

68. A tribe called quest Says:

–I wonder how many spins prom queen gets

69. sb Says:

70. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I like Crack A Bottle. sue me, i’ll settle out
    That’s what i’m sayin’, it was catchy and a vintage goofy Em Hook with a classic 50 flow if you ask me.

71. Skrong Taper: The Line-Up Prince Says:

I knew the sample from “Crack A Bottle” sounded familiar…

youtube.com/watch?v=9rj5ehxuRQM

72. D_Block_4_Life Says:

argument**

73. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

i am still dying at SDP 1 minus 1 queue anytime a Weezy related post is up. His dickriding is uncanny

74. A tribe called quest Says:

>>Crack a bottle is basura, ask eskay.

I like Crack A Bottle. sue me, i’ll settle out.

–100% brosign but i do remember you shittin on crack a bottle-

75. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Nothing galvanizing but it was cool.

76. CheezyDoDo Says:

hello world im your motherfuckin troublemaker

that song is hot,i doubt it will be on the album i jus wanted to state that the song is a banga .
    young money got a nice cliche of rappers

tyga,drake,and wayne(the mike jordan of YM) are the allstars to me

but gudda,jae and mac do got some nice verses from tiem to time
    im interested to hear this album

>>so not one of them is relevant besides Wayne and Drake(who is only relevant on the net)

*fumes at use of the word ‘relevant’*

>>–100% brosign but i do remember you shittin on crack a bottle-

no you don’t, you just don’t pay attention to who writes what post.

79. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

sb Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 5:32 pm
    ====================================
    That’s why they’re getting “introduced”.

Calm down.

80. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

eskay Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 5:34 pm

*fumes at use of the word ‘relevant’*
    =============================
    It’s the misuse of the word that fucks it up.

81. Seth Gueko Says:

EMINEM aka Competition Is None
    HE OWNS THE CHARTS ! I’m More In bad feeling with detox’s sells than marshall sorry
    *usa* relapse easily’ll sell like T.i.’s paper trail
    SORRY BUT WORLD WIDE
    it’s a wrap ! can’t fux with shady on this way

82. Skrong Taper: The Line-Up Prince Says:

Yeah, get that ‘relevant’ shit outta here.

83. Pusha TON Says:

Two diamond jump ropes, my neck do the double dutch

>>It’s the misuse of the word that fucks it up.

oh now that it’s being used on people you support you don’t like it right. GTFOH.

85. A tribe called quest Says:

no you don’t,

–Smh Yes you did, I’d dispute this but my only witness is a wayne stan so fuck it

you just don’t pay attention to who writes what post.

–Smh that may be true but thats because i dont give a fuck what anyone says

86. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

Relevance is to the person…..you cant judge what is relevant to everyone else. Unless by relevance you mean by sales of cd’s ringtones or video watched counts ….or some shit like that

87. BMUSE Says:

more like not one of them will make any dope music if they at all sound anything like tyga.

CRACK A BOTTLE IS HORRIBLE GET YOUR EARS CHECKED! They fuck with Em’s voice so much in that song. He’s not an angry young white kid anymore!

I’m out!
    The reunion was fun.

88. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Y’all act like relevant isn’t a real word & doesn’t have a place in a conversation. But dude’s using the word relevant to describe newcomers who nobody knows.

89. SDP Says:

# Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:
    March 17th, 2009 at 5:33 pm

1) me and weezy are the same being in a different dimension

2) What the fuck are you clowns smoking when you actually believe eminem will outsell relapse?? Tribe are you actually serious???

You do realize that eminem needs songs bigger than lollipop and a millie to make it to those numbers right???

Are we in the same year?? This ain’t 2001 ..and the last time he was that big was “empty without me”

The logic you and line up base your theory upon is like saying if Mc Hammer came out today hes album would go 10x plat..

90. A tribe called quest Says:

I Have never heard a tyga song, am i losing?

91. Seth Gueko Says:

war report > channel 10 > the reunion

92. SDP Says:

outsell with* relapse

93. Seth Gueko Says:

EMINEM ITS ABOUT 70 MILLIONS OF ALBUMS
    AND NOW NO PLATINIUM WITH RELAPSE ??
    What the fuckin’ fuck !!! please

94. Skrong Taper: The Line-Up Prince Says:

# A tribe called quest Says:
    March 17th, 2009 at 5:40 pm

I Have never heard a tyga song, am i losing?
    =====================
    You won on so many levels.

95. SDP Says:

A tribe called quest Says:
    March 17th, 2009 at 5:38 pm

no you don’t,

i bro-sign this on the strength of me seeing the name “eskay” saying something about crack a bottle being a dissapointment and that the expectation is higher

96. A tribe called quest Says:

1) me and weezy are the same being in a different dimension

–Coherence please!

–Smh

–Encore is regarded as his worst album and he did 11mill….

“he can sell salt to a snail”

97. SDP Says:

people don’t buy physical cd’s anymore. so you lose as a fan and as a consumer AND as a living citizen in the time of the recession

EXPECT RELAPSE TO DO 300,000 FIRST COUPLE WEEKS..AND THATS GOOD

98. nolaboy89 Says:

# A tribe called quest Says:
    March 17th, 2009 at 5:40 pm

I Have never heard a tyga song, am i losing?
    =====================
    You won on so many levels.

———————————————————

u might wanna google tyga , he is no joke check out his latest mixtape

TrackListing

01. Outraged and Underage Intro
    02. The Window
    03. Breaktime (Feat. Lil’ Wayne)
    04. Smoke Dro (Feat. Amber Melody)
    05. Test Tube Baby Skit
    06. Test Tube baby
    07. Live Forever
    08. Sayin This
    09. Stampede
    10. Cali Love
    11. Circus Souvenir
    12. Cuts Up (Feat. Schoolboy Q)
    13. La La La Boom
    14. Fuck U Up Skit
    15. Fuck It Up Song
    16. Tyga Outro

99. G-Roc Says:

Young $ has a nice line up even though I’ve never heard of some of those cats.

100. nameless Says:

eskay Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 5:26 pm
    >>Nah i know but i still enjoy listening to Ol’ boy

Lol @ Us fans having become lo-budget executives over the last decade. We dont wanna invest in somebody that isn’t set to become to next superstar. And whoever we do invest our time into we take it personal when they dont blow.

101. A real rapper Says:

I like tyga…

102. moneyoverbitches Says:

can someone post a link available to ppl outside the us?

103. moneyoverbitches Says:

can someone post a link available to ppl outside the us?
    Sorry… forgot to say great post – can’t wait to read your next one!

104. moneyoverbitches IS a bitch Says:

^ fuckin creeper

105. Mr.Londoner Says:

smh at eskay speaking in third person…

Mr.Yardie got all the important MTV vids ripped..
    mrworldpremiere.blogspot.com/

thank gawd for that dood..