Video: Kidz in the Hall – I Got It Made ’09 (Reebok Classic Remix)

Previously: Kidz in the Hall – I Got It Made (Behind The Scenes)

42 Responses to “Video: Kidz in the Hall – I Got It Made ’09 (Reebok Classic Remix)”

1. kevfresco Says:

un blogga

2. kevfresco Says:

cool kidz > kidz in the hall

3. Seth Gueko Says:

Girls In the glory hole > Kidz In The Hall

4. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Cracking The Case: Who Is Kanye’s Blog Ghostwriter?

Who gives a shit.
    Killa!

5. Mr.Dean Says:

Wishing the Firm gets back together Nas , foxy , A-Z no Mega

6. D_Block_4_Life Says:

ATCQ

You have the orinigal or a link to a stream for “What It Look Like”, i like the new one but i want to compare and contrast.

so there are people who actually listen to this stuff huh.

8. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

kevfresco Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 3:57 pm
    cool kidz > kidz in the hall

^^^^^^
    hmmmmmn Toss up cuz they make slightly different music

9. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

girls in the glory hole > every rapper

10. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Mr.Dean Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 3:56 pm
    Flo-Rida = Soccer Moms favorite rapper

lol, i was gonna say he got the white girls on smash.

girls in the glory hole > every rapper

^sizzle just discovered my fetish for the chicks in glory holes.

12. A tribe called quest Says:

ATCQ

–zshare.net/audio/571909179c3fb3af/

13. kevfresco Says:

lol, i was gonna say he got the white girls on smash.

i was gonna say something similiar cuz chics in the hood dont fuk w/his music like that.

14. Seth Gueko Says:

Seth Gueko Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 3:58 pm
    Girls In the glory hole > Kidz In The Hall

Sex Wit Music > Sex > Music

15. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

Everybody wanna be the King then shots ring
    You layin on your balcony with holes in your dream
    Or you Malcolm X’d out, get distracted by screams
    Everybody get your hand off my jeans!

16. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

Whoooooooooooooooo…lata all yall..very productive NahDay.

Bout to go outside and watch women push strollers around..i’ll be back later when the sun goes down and the gunmen come out

17. kevfresco Says:

damn fux you fucks w/kidz in the halls’ music?

18. D_Block_4_Life Says:

modelmayhem.com/pic.php?pid=9594806&group_id=

19. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

Hood Chicks loved “Apple Bottoms with the boots with the straps, low low low low” …………LMAO that shit was fucking atrocious. Flo-Rida is a Robot Rapper

Nice quit the music business and devoted his time to baseball history. He owned a memorabilia shop in Cooperstown, where he also works for the Baseball Hall of Fame. In 2003, he published his first book, Baseball Legends of Brooklyn’s Green-Wood Cemetery, under his real name. He has also been working to secure some property for an official grave site of Negro League players. His brother Brian is the Head Men’s Basketball Coach at St. Francis College in Brooklyn Heights, New York.

In early 2008, Pete (nice) opened McGreevy’s 3rd Bass Bar, a sports bar in Boston with Dropkick Murphys’ band member Ken Casey. The bar recently was named Best Sports Bar In Boston by Citysearch

21. Mr.Dean Says:

Octomoms pussy>>>>>> Kidz in the hall

22. D_Block_4_Life Says:

modelmayhem.com/pics.php?id=796770

23. Dr Flav Says:

Nelly wanted to go upside dude head for that apple bottoms shit. I think he sounding a lot like Twista.

24. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Hmmmm i like both beats, can’t decide which one is doper.

25. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

The more successful, the more stressful
    The more and more I transform to Gordan Gekko
    In the race to a billion got my face to the ceiling
    Got my knees on the floor plz Lord forgive him
    Has he lost his religion, is the greed gon’ get him?
    He’s having heaven on earth, will his wings still fit him?
    I got the Forbes on my living room floor
    And I’m still talkin to the poor, ni..a I want more
    TIME’s most influential, was impressive
    ‘Specially since, I wasnt in the artist section
    Had me with the builders and the titans
    Had me right with Rupie Murdoch
    Billionaire Boys and some dudes you never heard of
    Word up on Madison Ave, is I’m a Cash cow
    Word down on Wall Street homie, you get the cash out
    IPO Hov no need for reverse merger
    The boy money talk no need to converse further
    The baby blue Maybach like I own Gerber
    Boardroom I’m liftin ya skirt up

26. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 4:04 pm
    modelmayhem.com/pic.php?pid=9594806&group_id=

bitch i almost spit up.

27. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

Ok, thats it, every so often i have to post the greatest freestyle on hot 97 of all time

D_Block_4_Life Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 4:04 pm
    modelmayhem.com/pics.php?id=796770

^disclaimers my ninja

29. kevfresco Says:

no bullshit, i think that flo-ridas both them niggas lovechild.

30. D_Block_4_Life Says:

disclaimers my ninja
    My bad fam but there isn’t any nudity…still my bad…my home girl is her photographer and she invited me to drinks with them tomorrow…oww

31. rex hussla Says:

Presidential candidates will do almost anything for publicity. But Ron Paul’s appearance in Sacha Baron Cohen’s upcoming Bruno movie suggests he draws the line at making sex tapes with gay Austrian TV hosts.

In a five-minute scene, comedian Cohen tries—and fails—to seduce the Texas congressman and former Republican presidential candidate in a Washington hotel room. A spokeswoman for Paul confirmed the appearance but declined to discuss details, which were provided by two people who attended a test screening last week.

32. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

Drop Kick Murphys go in with that punk shit….anyone in here ever read up on Punk Gangs? some of those niggas go hard.

33. A tribe called quest Says:

Dblock good looks on the Sai

Un pacino ft Beans

^if I could dream up a collabo.

35. A tribe called quest Says:

Dblock good looks on the Sai jawn

36. Dr Flav Says:

“the cigar got me buzzin like a beehive…” Aint nothing like lah on a sunny day, applaud me on Friday, its my birthday and how often does that happen? (every seven years right?)

37. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 4:09 pm
    disclaimers my ninja

drinks hun, u gonna need it lookin @ that Animal.

38. Dr Flav Says:

no bullshit, i think that flo-ridas both them niggas lovechild.

originality lost.

39. nate Says:

Anyone got this track from Reebok? Rapidshare?

40. nate Says:

Anyone got this track from Reebok? Rapidshare?

41. me Says:

Why would you name your rap group after a gay comedy team? and what’s up with that guys hair and why is he always acting like he’s a rapper in every single frame of every video?

42. Nah Right » Video: Fabolous Reebok Classic Remix Photo Shoot Says:

[…] is following in the footsteps, so to speak, of Kidz in the Hall and B.o.B. and will be slangin’ kicks for Reebok. The rapper and Reebok have created a […]