UGK feat. Ron Isley – The Pimp & The Bun (Tags)

From the final UGK album 4 Life, in stores March 31st.

UGK feat. Ron Isley – The Pimp & The Bun (Tags, Not CDQ)

Props to WordOfSouth.com

51 Responses to “UGK feat. Ron Isley – The Pimp & The Bun (Tags)”

1. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

2. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

SECOND

3. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

You are posting comments too quickly. Slow down.

4. D_Block_4_Life Says:

nope

5. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

THIRD

6. kuci06 Says:

FIFTH

This song has tags after almost every fucking bar

duh

7. mcsleep Says:

Why u posting so fast u cunt

8. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

*Sees Dame Dash’s pimple on picture*

*Prays IV Stridex*

9. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

Ok Ok

10. kevfresco Says:

free ron isley and wesley snipes.

niggas cant get bailouts?

11. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

yo, what pimpin curly episode is it when he ask “how much does your pussy weigh?”

that’s where it’s from, right?

12. kevfresco Says:

that’s where it’s from, right?

no officer ricky #5

13. rex hussla Says:

The Pimp & The Bun

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooo

14. A tribe called quest Says:

*Sits back with a buddha sack*

15. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Ol’PussyAssNugga!

16. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

# mcsleep Says:
    March 17th, 2009 at 3:33 pm

Why u posting so fast u cunt

^^sTEP YOUR F5 GAME UP

@ PAP..Yea the 2nd to last one has the wack “how much ya pussy weigh” line

17. Seth Gueko Says:

south’s legacy
    UGK’s south
    LEGENDSOUTH

18. kevfresco Says:

@ pap

thanx for rehashing that homie.

“look @ that, look @ that pussyyyyy! it weighs a ton guuurl.”

19. RJ Says:

keeping up with commenters from this blog is harder than a full-time job. I don’t even know what the fuck y’all are talking about half the time. The other half of the time, the amount of research it takes me to understand shit takes too much time for me to even say anything. Congratulations to eskay for founding the forum by which a new culture and language has been invented. This is more than a website. It’s a nation.

What happened to that Cormega track?

20. mcsleep Says:

I’m I the only person still waiting to hear pappoose album. Dude is nice he just put out too many mixtapes. I sure his album is heat.

21. rex hussla Says:

Pimp C’s interview where he’s airing out Jeezy and dick-in-the-booty motherfuckers is the greatest interview of all-time. Next is Jim Rome calling Jim Everett “Chris” Evert, thus resulting in stompout.

22. kevfresco Says:

you really think nah is that deep? siiiiiike!

23. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

immerse yourself in nah.

no hummus.

24. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

mcsleep Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 3:40 pm
    I’m I the only person still waiting to hear pappoose album
    ^^^^^
    you and REMY MA maybe if she hasnt found a soulmate in jail

25. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

rex hussla Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 3:41 pm

co-sign or Wilmer Valderamma airing out all the bitches he slayed on Howard

26. A tribe called quest Says:

I’m I the only person still waiting to hear pappoose album.

–Yes

27. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

# mcsleep Says:
    March 17th, 2009 at 3:40 pm

I’m I the only person still waiting to hear pappoose album.

^^^*in occifer rickys voice* Yesssssssssssssss

28. mcsleep Says:

It funny how jim rome tries to act like a tough guy.

29. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Next is Jim Rome calling Jim Everett “Chris” Evert, thus resulting in stompout.

youtube.com/watch?v=57W05-oopNA

jim rome, for some odd ass reason, was completely off guard!! you gotta be ready for a nigga to come at you in that situation. . .

30. A tribe called quest Says:

Next is Jim Rome calling Jim Everett “Chris” Evert

–That shit was dope, i did not stop rofl when i saw that. I think he replayed it on his show a couple months back

31. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

^^If you want to kow what were talking about in THIS post..go to the PREVIOUS post..when you get back tho we’ll be on the NEXT post..so you should read this now..or you’ll have to go back into the future again

32. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

GOAT interview?

dennis green arizona cards post game interview . . . . or jim mora’s “playoffs???” shit. . . . them shits are like 1a and 1b

33. rex hussla Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 3:44 pm
    Next is Jim Rome calling Jim Everett “Chris” Evert

___________________________________________________________

When Jim Rome is about to call him “Chris”…that face he makes is the ultimate prick face. The look alone deserves a beatdown hahahaaaaa

…next album blood on chef apron.

35. Dr Flav Says:

When did Wesley Snipes get locked? *daps all around*

36. A tribe called quest Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=57W05-oopNA

–Lmao@ the curb theme song

37. mcsleep Says:

I guess kay slay still looking for a major label. I remember two years ago slay was talking bout he was turning down deals. What happend?

38. kevfresco Says:

papoose name always sounded suspect to me. like some feminine wash or hood slang for qweefing or somethin or other.

39. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

I wasnt even mad at Jim Rome….usually them dudes are scared. Word to this local guy one year “ROD LUCK” was at Mardi Gras and he told one my goon friends said to Rod who was pushing the crowd back “You touch me again and I will fuck you up on Camera you faggot” ….this dude Rod Got his camera guy and got the fuck out of the way ….and the crowd just bumrushed the shit runnin around like chickens with they head cut off

*currently watching the One Love video*

*daps Combat Jack*

41. Seth Gueko Says:

Papoose needs just dope nyc beats nothin’ more
    no scott storch no ish like dat ! only street beats
    real bangers and after dat maybe his success will have a success

i fixed the Cormega link.

43. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

“you give a nigga crack, mayne?! what the FUCK, mayne??”

44. RJ Says:

^^Yea, I think I am getting it. It’s all the random references, like everyone here has grown up together or something. I think I just understood the truehoop reference. I’m going to try one:

An awkward, graceless jump shot that defies standard ball rotation by spinning sideways, much like the planet Earth. This shooting method was more than likely devised by Joakim Noah. As inventions go, the Earthball ranks right up there with dog sweaters, pay toilets and the electric fork.”

^^Did I do it?

45. Dr Flav Says:

papoose=big l clone

papoose=proof Kay Slay should stick to mixtapes and radio

46. rex hussla Says:

Word to this local guy one year “ROD LUCK”
    _________________________________________

*dead* *dead* *dead*

You know got arrested for beating his chick? That dude has came to my work a few times…dude is the real life Ron Burgundy…cussing out his camera man, smoking a cig 0.5 seconds before he goes live hahahaa

that dude is totally reckless

47. A tribe called quest Says:

papoose=proof Kay Slay should stick to mixtapes and radio

–Like if they have a choice.

48. RJ Says:

eskay Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 3:48 pm
    i fixed the Cormega link.

^^thank you.

49. kevfresco Says:

fixed the Cormega link.

for the ONE inquiry to its failure? way to go esk.

50. Seth Gueko Says:

thx for that beanie mac’s freestyle ! cool to have new ish like dat !! but
    drop the whole freestyle extract from da video wit Max b on it too please

51. Trill Chris Says:

This ALSO is not the same version on the album… The beat on the album version will be different than this one. There may be a change in the verses too, however I’m not 100% on that aspect of it.